Our Little Secret

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Our Little Secret

Unread post by sexy » 09 Mar 2017 14:07

seema wrote:
sexy wrote:
09 Mar 2017 08:23
superb story
Thanks a lot
2 parts hoonge aur .. mere kheyal mein yeh part long hogea . kiya bolti tu ,
Waiting for next part dear seema

Diljani
Pro Member

Unread post by Diljani » 09 Mar 2017 19:32

very erotic and sexy story thanks seema baji

seema
Pro Member

Unread post by seema » 09 Mar 2017 22:43

-2-
He was wearing a blue short sleeve button down shirt, two buttons loose, tucked into dark jeans that were fabulously tight, with grey converse on his feet. He looked so cute, so desirable and I let out of the breath I had been holding in and moved aside so he could enter.

"Hi Nathan," I managed to get out, trying to hide my nervousness but he was able to read my facial expressions so well that I knew I would not be able to fool him. He looked nervous too, but also happy and that made it easier for me. His hair was done nicely and his eyes were bright and shining, he looked great, fantastic actually.

"Hi Jess...you look amazing!" He said, and I blushed, turning my already rosy cheeks even more red. I had worn a pretty tight black skirt, just for him, with a lacy purple top that hugged my breasts, and black shoes with a slight heel. I had put my hair back into a loose pony and had carefully applied a bit of makeup.

"Thanks...you look great too." I said a bit shyly, suddenly not sure how to act. This was someone I had spent so much time with and with whom I had never really had much of a problem being myself. Now, so much expectation was clouding my mind, making feel less confident than I normally did. I shook my head slightly to clear it and moved to sit on the leather couch.

I sat down on the soft couch and Nathan sat next to me, close, but not too close and I flipped on the TV to find somewhat of a distraction and felt his hand come to rest on my bare leg, right below the hem of my skirt. I took a deep breath and looked over at him. He looked at me at the same time and we both smiled.

"You okay Jess?" He asked, and I nodded, still smiling, probably like an idiot, and giggled.

"Yes, Nathan, just kinda processing this..." I answered, putting my hand on his leg to reassure him that I wanted this and felt him tense up, just slightly, and I realized that, as usual, we were on the same page.

"Just so you know, we don't have to do anything, we can just hang out, I am just happy to be able to spend time with you," he said, looking at me and it was pretty much exactly what I wanted to hear.

Fuck the hesitation, I thought, looking at his face, and I kissed him. He seemed surprised, but in a good way, and he kissed me back, his hand grasping my leg a bit more firmly as our tongues danced and our bodies adjusted to each other, to this new way of us being together.

"Same to you," I whispered when we finally separated, and he laughed, the awkwardness evaporating by the second. Not that my feelings for him were merely sexual, not even close, but I had waited so long for an opportunity to get closer to him and I wanted to take full advantage. Let the fluidness between us take over and see where it led.

Apparently he felt the same way, because he immediately kissed me again, slowly and seductively, letting his hand crawl up my leg a bit more as my hands moved to his back. My fingers were pulling at his shirt, bringing it up and out of his pants. I wanted to touch his bare skin, and his hand on my thigh was making me so hot! When his shirt was out of his pants, I put my hands on his back and he pulled back from kissing me to kiss my neck, oh, that was such a trigger for me and I moaned softly and rubbed his back.

His hand was so close to my thong and his tongue was back in my mouth, I could feel myself getting wetter. I moved one of my hands down to the front of his pants where I could feel his erection growing and I wanted to touch him. I felt his hand come off of my thigh to move to the bottom of my shirt and I cried out a little in pleasure when his cool hands grazed my skin. He hesitated a second before they came to rub my breasts over my bra as my hands started to manipulate the buckle on his belt.

All doubts disappeared as lust and desire took over, both of us hungrily taking from the other what we wanted. I managed to get his belt unbuckled as he went back to kissing my neck and working the clasp on the back of my bra. I unbuttoned his jeans just as his hands hit my bare breasts, my nipples immediately reacting, hardening to his touch, and sending major waves of pleasure to my brain. I could feel his cock clamoring to get out of his jeans and he moaned when I brought my hand to touch it through his black briefs.

His hands were working my nipples, softly rubbing them as his mouth found mine, again, as I snaked my hand into his underwear to touch his dick. He gasped and pulled his mouth back, breathing heavily and speeding up his fingers on my very hard nipples, arching his back with the sexiest fucking look on his face that I had ever seen.

"Can I suck your cock, Nathan?" I asked, looking at him, wanting him so much. I was softly and slowly rubbing his cock my hand as I waited for his response. It was twitching and growing in my hand, turning me on so much. His hands kept moving on my nipples as he eagerly nodded.

"Yes, please, Jessica, I would...like...that." he was stammering, so obviously aroused and ready. I did not want to tease him anymore, so I dropped to my knees in front of him, so happy to finally fulfill a fantasy I had had for so long. "Take your shirt off, please," he requested and I obliged, tossing it and my bra aside and letting my tits free as I slid his jeans and briefs to the floor.

"You look so hot like that..." he told me, and I smiled, as I started to again rub his cock with my hand. I brought my mouth down to his cock and looked him in the eye as I licked the tip.

"Thank you, Nathan..." I said, before slowly sliding my mouth down the shaft of his cock, watching his face contort in pleasure. I wanted to take my time with him, make sure he felt every inch of pleasure possible before he let go in my mouth. He scooted forward on the couch, shoving his cock further into my mouth and brought his fingers to my nipples. He began slowly turning them in his hands, making me cry out as his dick worked slowly in and out of my mouth.

He was very slowly taking control of the situation and I did not mind a bit. I used one hand to stroke the length of his cock as I started moving my mouth faster and faster, getting worked up and hornier as I felt him grow harder in my mouth. He kept one hand on my nipple and brought the other to the back of my neck, guiding his shaft deeper and deeper into my throat.

"Fuck Jess...that...feels...amazing! He muttered as he forced himself even deeper, releasing my nipple and grabbing my head with both hands. I gagged and felt my eyes water. He stopped, held my head in place and told me to "Drop your hands please..."

I moved them to his strong legs, stroking them slowly, and he started to fuck my face, seemingly stepping outside himself as he took me, he felt so large and swollen in my mouth. I was sucking so hard on his cock and moaning around him, using my tongue to stimulate him, loving how this felt and anticipating feeling his semen filling my mouth as he came. He thrusted forward a few hard times, then looked me in the eyes, his eyes aglow with lust and passion.

"Oh, oh, oh, my god, Jessica, I am going to come in your mouth, can I come in your mouth, I need to come in your mooouuutttthhhhh..." he finished as I felt him lose control, gripping hard on the back of my head, pulling my hair as he started pumping his hot cum into my mouth. I took all that he gave me, swallowing and loving how fucking hot he looked as he came, face flushed and sweat on his forehead.

He stayed put, my mouth still suckling his softening cock, licking all of the cum off of him as he recovered, now softly stroking my hair and lightly trembling. I was methodically rubbing his thighs with my hands, feeling his hairs rise and watching his face, lost in him, in the moment. He seemed paralyzed, dazed, eyes shut as he recovered from his orgasm. I was half afraid that now the spell would be broken, that doubts and guilty feelings would surface and poison the pleasure.