Erotic Short Stories

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
seema
Pro Member

Erotic Short Stories

Unread post by seema » 09 Mar 2017 03:53

Wet Hot Night
I arrive home after a long day at work very excited because I know the rain is headed my way! I head upstairs to the bedroom to change into more suitable.clothes...looking I find a short flirty skirt and a very sheer blouse. I head downstairs now and start your favorite dinner..all the while I can feel my hot box getting wet and hot at just the thought of what will be happening in just a very short while! I sit the table..light the candles..chill the wine and wait for what seems like hours! Finally..I hear your car pull into the driveway..I pour our glasses full of wine and race to meet you at the door! I hand you your glass of wine and as you bend down..I find your mouth and kiss you so hard and hot so that you will know just how hot I am for you! Now, I take you by your tie and lead you to the kitchen..just as we finish our dinner and bottle of wine we hear the first drops of rain and you ask me if I am ready for our walk in the rain. I dont respond with a spoken answer..I just look at you with my eyes and you know I want more than just a walk in the rain! You take my hand and we head outside..as we step off the porch the first drop of rain hits my body and immediately makes every nerve come alive in me! We walk and talk drenched to the bone..my blouse clings to my bare breast..so my nipples are hard and showing thru the flimsy material..we come upon a park! There you find a picnic table..you pick me up and sit my bare *** on the cold wet table! You spread my legs just enough to slide in between them just that I can feel your very interested manhood pressing against me as you lean over and kiss my forehead..down my nose lick the water drops from my face and finally find my very hot awaiting mouth..all the while the steady beat of the rain drenches us more! I moan softly as you leave my lips and move your tongue and mouth down my neck and across my shoulder..all the while I feel your strong wet hand run up my leg ..to my *** and along my side and finally I feel it grasp my breasts just as your mouth travels closer to my other breast..you kiss and nibble and tease me all the while you are undoing my blouse so your mouth can tease my nipples..just the thought of your mouth make my already hard nipples grow harder and become
swollen and aching for your hot tongue to flick over them! I feel each rain drop as it hits my flesh which is now exposed with you mouth and tongue working wildly on my nipple and you have my other breast firmly cupped in your hand..pinching and flicking my nipple..I moan with pleasure and excitement! I can feel your mouth traveling my body again..now it is going down my sides and across my stomach and back over making sure not to miss a single spot of me..now you are down to my thighs ..you gently kiss from the top of my thigh all the way down my toes licking the drops of rain as the hit my skin..I whimper at your licks and kisses..you move up my other leg to my thigh..slowly kiss my hot spot and up my stomach..work on each breast some more and finally onto my mouth and just as your tongue enters my mouth very hungry..I feel your very swollen manhood enter into my hot wet spot!! There in the middle of the park on the picnic table in the nice steady rain..you make the most passionate love to me..slow and steady just like the rain falling on us and around us..the only sounds around us are those of our moans and whimpers as slowly our bodies become one!! We move as one person for a while and breathes begin to grow rapid and hard..we look straight and deeply into each others eyes and our juices begin to flow..you kiss me deeply..tell me how much you love me and move onto the table beside me..there you hold me tightly as we lay and feel the rain fall on us!!

seema
Pro Member

Re: Erotic Short Stories

Unread post by seema » 09 Mar 2017 10:50

sexy wrote:
09 Mar 2017 08:23
seema aisi aur aane do... continueeeeeeeeeee
sure I will post more . cause I like short stories too . thanks for liking it
what you thing should I post other short story in this thread or make new thread .
issi mein continue rakhoon ya different har story alag se rahon . Jasmeet Behn and Rajkumari jee se bhi poochna chahoongi .