sex with elder sister

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
Rahul456

sex with elder sister

Unread post by Rahul456 » 10 Mar 2017 00:27

I am 21and my sister is 18.we live 3 person in our family.mom me and her . I'm keeping her identity safe .lets pick her name by jean  .she was 17 but sexy as a 22 age girl.she had boyfriend but broke up..i always wandered if i can have sex with her.we have 2 rooms.on march 7.2017. some guests came to our house.so me mom and my sister had ro share one bed.we didn't have problem to share one bed.so i slept beside jean and then mom.so it was 2am.all were sleeping but i woke up and saw jean  was sleeping to close to me like her ass is touching my penis.the lights were off.so i felt turn on.so i decided to fuck her.there were blanket on us so i took my pants off.i saw jean to confirm they were sleeping.i was afraid that jean was gonna wake up of she found i took my penis in her ass.i didn't afraid for mom because she tool her daily sleeping medicine. So she won't wake up until morning.jean was wareing a small rubber pant and her favourite tshirt.i took her pants off carefully like in 20min.oh i felt tired because i was afraid and careful that she don't wake up.then i took sum lotion and massage my penis because her ass was tight.i took my penis into her ass slowly.she sounded like "hhhh" then i felt great.i fucked her slowly.but i was shocked that why she is still sleeping as i was fucking her.then i moved her to fuck oral.so i took her close and her mouth was so close to moy mouth.i kissed her short and then my afraid was gone I thought she must have been sol tired all day that's why she is not feeling anything.so went up to her and took my penis to her pussy. As i started fucking i thought if she woke up I'll deal with that.but she didn't woke up.so i fucked heri sucked her boobs.i fucked her 2 times that day..then i took all the things as they were and went to sleep . I'm sharing this because can u friends help me that if she was awake when i was fucking her.or she was sleeping? Does she want sex?

raj26
Rookie

Re: sex with elder sister

Unread post by raj26 » 10 Mar 2017 09:19

Rahul she want the sex.. she is enjoying the same so she is pretending like that way...

Rahul456

Re: sex with elder sister

Unread post by Rahul456 » 10 Mar 2017 21:21

I did the same yesterday and she was sleeping.yesterday i did many things but she was asleep. Do u think i
sshould keep doing?