Older younger affair

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
Diljani
Pro Member

Older younger affair

Unread post by Diljani » 19 Mar 2017 21:59

Young Male and Old Female
By: Anonymous
When I was at uni in Bangor, North Wales a group of us got together and decided we'd 'adopt' a small block of old people's flats just down the road from where I lived. We'd go round and help the tenants out with jobs they found hard to manage, little things like doing their weekly shop or a bit of cleaning, just simple every day things.

One day when it was my turn to visit, one lady, Mrs. Evans, said her oven needed a good clean and as that was the sort of thing we did I said I'd do it while I was there. After I'd got the cleaning stuff out of the cupboard I asked if I could use the loo before I started and of course she said yes so off I went to the bathroom. As I stood there having a pee I noticed something lying on the floor and realised it was a pair of her knickers. At first I was just going to take them into the kitchen and put them in the washer but when I picked them up, my cock started to stiffen.

They weren't the sort of thing I'd have thought a lady of her age would wear. Instead of the passion killer type knickers I'd seen hanging on most of the other lady's washing lines, these were brief, red and black, silky things and my cock got even harder as I rubbed my fingers over the soft material. Now being just your ordinary horny teenager the temptation was just to much for me and I wrapped them around my cock and started to stroke them up and down it.

I hadn't intended coming on them but just as I felt my load rushing up my shaft, Mrs. Evans knocked on the bathroom door. “Are you alright in there Mike?” she asked. The distraction caused my cumm to be deposited right on the crotch of the panties. “Yes, I'm okay Mrs. Evans,” I called back, I'll be right there.” I was in a right panic now, and I dropped the panties on the floor, hoping she wouldn't pick them up till my cumm had dried. When I got back to the kitchen I was a damn side more nervous than when I'd left it but Mrs. Evans didn't seem to notice so I got on with cleaning the oven.

Mrs. Evans left me to it and disappeared into the hallway. Five minutes later, she was back and my heart almost stopped. Her arms were full of what appeared to be sheets and pillow cases. “I think I'll do a bit of washing while you're here Mike, you can hang it on the line for me when it's done,” she said as she put the bedding into the machine. She was about to close the door, when she stopped and left the kitchen again and when she returned I knew I was in trouble. She was holding the panties in her hand. She stood in silence for a couple of seconds her eyes flicking between me and the panties she was holding. “Well what have you got to say for yourself Mike?” she said, as she held the panties out towards me. At that moment I was wishing the floor would open up and swallow me but it didn't and I was well and truly stuffed.
“I-I-I'm s-s-sorry Mrs. Evans,” stammered, “I-I-I c-c-couldn't help it.” I was expecting her to hit the roof but instead she suddenly smiled. “Oh there's no need to apologise Mike. It's a long time since I've had a man's errr... you know, stuff in my knickers.” Actually I found this a bit hard to believe, she was years younger than the other tenants of the block and was quite nice looking in a mature sort of way. I'd never had any sexual thoughts about her but I wouldn't have thought she'd have had any problems attracting a man of her own age.

I felt a bit easier now and apologised again. “I'm sorry Mrs. Evans, I just saw them on the bathroom floor and well, it just happened. I really am sorry.” Mrs. Evans smiled again. “I told you Mike, there's no need to apologise actually I'm quite flattered a young lad like you thinks my knickers are sexy. Have you got a girl friend?” At the time I hadn't and told her so. “Well that explains it then,” she said, smiling again, “you youngsters need your fun and you have to take it when it comes.” I was really surprised at how well she was taking this and began to relax.

Even now I still can't believe what I came out with next or even less where it lead. “Yes I did think they were sexy but I didn't think ladies of...erm.. you know... your age wore things like that.” I saw her smile again. “Oh I don't wear them all the while,” she said, “they'd be too uncomfortable around the house but I do put them on when, you know, when I want to feel sexy.” It was unreal, I couldn't believe I was standing in Mrs. Evans's kitchen, discussing her panties and sex life. Like I said, I'd never had any sexual thoughts about her, after all she was old enough to be my granny, but that didn't seem to bother my cock as it started to stiffen in my jeans again.

What came next almost had me coming in my pants though, as she looked down at the panties and smiled. “I was going to wash them but I don't think I'll bother. They'll make me feel even sexier next time I put them on.” I must have looked like a damn goldfish, my mouth opening and closing and nothing coming out of it as I took in what she'd just said. “Y-y-you mean you'll put them on with my errr.. cumm on them?” I stammered. She smiled again. “Ooooh yes,” she grinned, “it's a long time since I've had a man's stuff on my pussy.” I saw her shudder as she spoke and realised she was getting turned on. By now, all my reservations about our age difference were out of the window and my raging, teenage hormones had taken over and words I couldn't believe I was saying came out of my mouth.

“Well, Mrs. Evans,” I said, rubbing the front of my jeans, “there's plenty more where that came from if you want it.” I shocked even myself at what I was suggesting but Mrs. Evans just smiled. “Mmm. Well you do come here to help us,” she laughed, “and that would be a great help to an old lady.” I crossed the room and for a minute we just stood there looking into each other's eyes. I didn't want to make the first move, but I didn't have to as she reached between us and put her hand on my erection.
“Mike,” she said, her voice trembling, “I was only joking, you don't have to if you don't want to. I'll understand. I'm so much older than you and.....” I leant forwards and kissed her on the lips cutting her sentence off, I'd gone too far now and there was no turning back. I took her by the hand and led her down the hallway to her bedroom then again stood infront of her, this time though, unzipping my fly and guiding her hand inside my jeans. She groaned as my cock twitched under her hand and I felt her fingers grip it through my boxers. I didn't know if she could feel it or not but I knew there was a wet spot on them where my cock had been leaking pre-cum.

Sliding my hands round behind her, I massaged her arse cheeks through her dress and pulled her against me, trapping her hand between us. She groaned again as once more my cock jerked under her hand and I slid my own hands lower and back up under her dress. I could feel what she meant about not wearing the sexy panties around the house, the ones she was wearing were full knickers and covered her completely from her waist down but they still felt sexy. They felt soft and slippery and she groaned as I ran my hands over them. Bringing one hand round between us, I began to unbutton the dress down to her waist then pushed it down off her shoulders. When I did I could see she was wearing a bra made of a white, satiny sort of material and when I ran my hand over it I knew what her panties were made of, the feeling was the same.
Easing her away from me slightly, I finished unbuttoning the dress and it dropped to the floor behind her. Now I could see I'd been right, her knickers were made of the same white, satiny material as her bra, not the sexiest outfit I'd ever seen but to my teenage she looked hot. Of course, her body wasn't perfect but for her age it wasn't bad, I'd seen worse on girls fifty years younger than she was and I eased her further from me to drink it in.

She had a definite belly on her but it was covered by her knickers and the silky material looked good on it. Her tits seemed pretty firm but I guessed that was the bra but again they looked good to me and her cleavage was one of the best I'd ever seen. I stood there for a moment shaking my head and I saw a look of panic cross her face. “Is anything wrong Mike?” she said, “I knew it, I'm too old for you. You don't think I'm sexy.” “Well,” I said, taking a step back, “I think this should prove you're wrong about that.”

I pulled my shirt off and pushed my jeans and boxers down around my ankles then kicked them off along with my shoes. My cock was as hard as I'd ever known and I pulled her back against me, pressing it against her. “Now do you believe you're sexy?” I said as I moved my hips, rubbing my cock against her silky knickers. I felt her knees begin to shake and I eased her backwards towards the bed and sat her down on it. I looked down between us at her partially open legs and could see the swell of her mound under her knickers and below that the start of the cleft between her pussy lips under their satiny covering.

My knob was inches from her face and, right at that moment there was nothing I wanted more than to feel her take it into her mouth but I was there to help her, not her me, so I took a step back and dropped to my knees. Placing a hand on each knee, I eased her legs apart and she groaned as I kissed her inner thigh. I could see that the gusset of her knickers was already wet and as I moved closer to it I could smell her arousal on it. Kissing my way to the top of her thigh I moved across to the other, flicking my tongue out as I did, just touching her knickers where they covered her pussy. The action brought an instant response from Mrs. Evans as she cried out and her hips thrust out towards me, for a split second, pressing her satin covered pussy my tongue.

I continued the backwards and forwards journey between her thighs for a minute or two, each pass over her pussy bringing the same response and I could see her knickers getting wetter and wetter until there were visible beads of her juices seeping through them. Moving my hands up her thighs I held them apart as I ran the flat of my tongue over the soaked material, licking her love honey of it and swallowing it down. Mrs. Evans was groaning loudly now and I looked over her satin covered belly at her. The groans were coming from her wide open mouth, her eyes were closed and her head was rolling from side to side and I smiled. I really was helping her.

Sliding my hands up her sides to her waist, I took hold of the top of her knickers and tugged gently and as Mrs. Evans raised her hips, I slid them down over her thighs then moved back slightly and pulled them down her leg and off completely. Now I could see her mound and was surprised to see it was neatly trimmed, not the bush of unruly hair I'd expected. Below it, her inner lips were peeking through the swollen outer ones and seemed to be glowing a bright pink. Kissing my way back up her thigh I closed my lips over them and flicked my tongue out. That was it for her and her whole body went rigid then shook uncontrollably as she had an instant orgasm, flooding my mouth with her juices.

For the next five minutes, I sucked, licked and probed at her convulsing pussy, swallowing all she had to give until my tongue and jaws began to ache and I couldn't carry on. Getting to my feet, I put a hand at the back of each calf and lifted her legs until the were resting against my shoulders then eased forwards until the tip of my knob was just nestling in the warm, wet folds of her pussy lips and looked down at her. Her eyes flickered open and she smiled up at me then closed them again and I eased forwards, sliding my cock into her. I was once again surprised, she was much tighter than I'd thought she'd be and I could feel the tightness gripping my shaft as I slid it into her. Once I was fully inside her I paused, allowing her to get used the sensation of my cock filling her then started a slow, steady sawing motion marvelling at the way her pussy seemed to be massaging my cock as it slid in and out of her.

Gradually I increased my speed and Mrs. Evans began to move in time with me pushing her hips up at every downward thrust. Soon we were moving like a well oiled machine and I felt my balls tightening as my climax grew. Every so often I paused allowing it to fade a little but eventually I couldn't hold back and I felt my cumm explode up my shaft and she cried out as it erupted into her, triggering her own orgasm. I continued sliding in and out of her until my climax died completely and my cock began to soften and eventually slid out of her. I stood up and looked down at her, her eyes closed and her chest rising and falling as she recovered. Finally she she opened them and smiled up at me. “Thank you Mike, thank you so much. You've made an old lady happy, very happy. Thank you.”

Mrs. Evans, or Hazel as she's told me to call her now have a little secret. Whenever I see a note on the job board that says she needs her oven cleaning I'm the one that picks it up. I'm the only one that knows what she really needs!!!

Diljani
Pro Member

Re: Older younger affair - comment

Unread post by Diljani » 20 Mar 2017 21:28

jasmeet wrote:
20 Mar 2017 09:17
Nice story dear :dance: :dance: :dance:
really , kamal hogeya kissi ne comment kar diya yahn tu aisa nahein hota , khair
thanks a lot jasmeet ji for your kind visit and comments for encouragement .