english sex stories - Fucking indian woman dog style

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
jasmeet
Silver Member

Unread post by jasmeet » 28 Mar 2017 23:27

Hi, I am medium built guy with broad shoulders 5ft 9 inches. let me tell u about my bhabhi shez 28 38-26-40, big tits D size bootilicious figure. Let me start my story. I am from Bombay and i got a job last year in Dubai and shifted in April last year and started staying in a sharing apartment in Dubai with other working executives in Dubai, just for your knowledge the rents in Dubai are very expensive, do after 1 year we heard that the landlord had doubled the rent and it was affordable for me to stay in Dubai and i started looking for a room in Sharjah which is very close to Dubai and economical too.

I contacted all my relatives if they knew anyone who were renting a room in their apartment. One of my relatives told me that another distant cousin of mine is renting a room in his 2 bedroom apartment in Sharjah.

I call him n asked n he said why dont you come to my house to check the place, i went to his place on a Friday (as here Fridays are off) and after reaching his place i rang the bell after a minute a gorgeous lady opened the door, i was stunned looking at her, she was wearing Shalwar Kamiz (Indian Outfit) bur\t was looking like an angel. SHe knew tht i was coming so she guessed my name saying Karim???? ….. i said yes and she welcomed me in the house. As i took a seat on the sofa i saw her going in her room to call my cousin..n then was the 1st time i saw my bhabhi’s figure …very sexy ,though she had a 6 yr kid. My cousin came out greeted me and showed me the room. The room was spacious enough for me n i agreed to take the place ( in my mind i had planned to screw my bhabhi that time only).

I shifted there and as days passed by i started become friendly with them helping them in their household work and other chores and my cousin was also comfortable as i was his distant relative.

Now my plan started, 1 st started giving glances to my bhabhi staring at her boobs and her ass. She noticed a few times but ignored it ..by this i got bolder and started staring more specially when she used to come out after her shower and she used to look lovely and i never missed a chance to see her like that. I was in Sales Job so i had flexible timings, i my work was done early i could leave from the field and directly come home and some times i used to come early in the afternoon. Since Bhabhi was a teacher at a kinder garden school she used to come home by 1 pm and her son was in a day boarding school so he used to come by 430-5 in the evening and her husband by 7-30 in the evening.

1 day i got off from work early and went home and the moment i was opening the door i saw her coming as well from behind. She said how come so early…i said work was done for the day, i went in and changed and started reading some magazine and i heard a knock on my door,i opened n saw bhabhi asking me to join her for lunch ..i pretended by saying i’m not hungry (though i was willing to join her) she said she doesnt like eating food alone n forced me to come. i joined her at the table v started having food together. We started chatting about work and other stuff…whenever we were talking most of the time i used to star at her boobs but she didnt seem to notice( or later i learn she knew bout it),m we finished our lunch and we went to our respected rooms…after a while i heard she was watching TV in the living room as the noise was coming till my room, i went to the washroom for a leak and i had to croos the living room as we shared only 1 wash room. the living room was quite small as they had covered 80% of the living room for making my room so the living room was quite small just for 2 people to sit.

After i came out of the wash room, she asked me join if i wish to join her…i readily said ok and sat with her. Since the living room was small we sat on the same sofa with our legs almost touching each other. After switching a few channels, she stopped on a movie (which i later got to know was Unfaithful), the movie was going as usual and then a scene came where hero was lowly seducing the heroine of the movie. Till the seducing was she was watching and as soon as the love making started i started breathing heavily and my 6 inch dick stood up, i was in very awkward situation and didnt know what to do