Sex Story: Family Virus

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
jasmeet
Silver Member

Erotic Story: Family Virus chapter 7

Unread post by jasmeet » 03 Apr 2017 19:16

Erotic Story: Family Virus chapter 7

Saturday morning the girls were keyed up. They knew that their mystery lover was coming over at 10. Fifteen minutes to ten there was a knock on the door. The girls squealed that he was early. They ran to the door to meet the man that was going to be their lover. They flung open the door, only to exclaim with disappointment and worry, “Oh it’s you Uncle Mike.” “Why are you here?” Krista asked. Donna chimed, “Are you going to staying long, Uncle Mike?” Mike answered her, “I came over to see my sister and my favorite nieces. Why? Are you planning on going somewhere?” “Umm we were expecting someone and then we were going, out. Not that we aren’t glad to see you Uncle Mike.” Donna tried to make him welcome and push him out the door at the same time.
“Who were you expecting Donna, and where were you going?” he said quizzing her. “He’s a friend of mom. Mom said we could go to Calaway Park” said Donna. “He is supposed to be here soon, so I hope you don’t mind Uncle Mike if we leave shortly.” “Is it just you going Donna?” Mike asked. “Oh no mom and Krista are coming too, so nobody will be home, sorry.” “What will you be doing when you get home?” Mike continued to quiz his niece. “What do you mean?” “Well Donna I understand that you and your sister are seeking a man to make love to you.” I was standing there, and the girls both were in such a state of shock that they were near enough to passing out, that I moved over towards them, just in case. I led them all over to sit down in the living room. “Why do you think that, Uncle Mike?” Donna said when she could find where the cat hid her tongue. Mike smiled and said, “Your mom told me, Donna.” She turned and looked at me, she then turned very red. She began to sputter, “Umm mmm, I don’t know what she told you, but I wouldn’t be doing that, I’m only 12.” “You maybe only 12 but I heard that you wanted to try it with a guy,” Mike teased. “I can understand your curiosity about being with a guy since you have been with only with girls so far for the past year.” Krista spoke up saying, “We don’t do those things, Uncle Mike!” Mike looked at her. “Yes you do Krista, and you seem to like to have sex with whomever Donna is with. Which is why you wanted to have sex with a guy too.” I was sitting there watching them twisting in the wind, Mike knew all their secrets, as they tried to deny them. “Do you girls not know that your mom and I are close? She tells me what is going on here. Even if she didn’t I’m here in your house enough times to know. But you can relax; first I won’t be telling any one your secrets, second you don’t have to try and pretend that you don’t know things. I’ve known your mom is lesbian for a long time. I know that she has been with both of you,” Mike said as he rested his hand casually on my thigh. “That’s why she asked me to be the man that made love to you two. She knows that I love both of you. She knows that I can give you a special time for your first time. But if I do this with you, I hope you don’t go around wanting to be with all the guys around.” The girls were both so stunned. They couldn’t speak for a minute. Donna found her voice first. “You’re the guy mom got for us? But you’re our uncle, that’s incest.” Mike smiled again and said kindly, “Yes, Donna I’m your uncle, and I’ll make love to you if you want me. But remember if you are making love with your mother, that is incest too. So I would think that if you don’t have problems being with her, then you wouldn’t have a problem being with me, or do you?” “Oh no Uncle Mike! I think it’s alright. You will even do it with me?” Krista piped up. “Yes, that’s what you had said you wanted isn’t it Krista?” said Mike. He continued, “But it seems that there is supposed to be some kind of a trip your suppose to be going on? Was it Calaway Park you were planning to go to? If you want to go, you better get a move on or the lines will be so long.” The girls were ready in a flash, and out the door we went. They both had fun at the park riding the rides. Donna rode the rides with Mike while Krista rode with me. We went to dinner that night at Donna’s choice of a restaurant. When we got home I sent Donna to the shower, and Mike followed her shortly after. We said good night to them, as they went to the girls’ bedroom

jasmeet
Silver Member

English Sex Story: Family Virus chapter 8

Unread post by jasmeet » 03 Apr 2017 19:18

English sex story Family Virus CHAPTER 8

With them in there, Krista was going to spend the night with me. I would get to spend one last night with my virgin daughter, while her sister was losing hers. I enjoyed eating her little virgin pussy, since the next time I got it, it wouldn’t be virgin any more. Krista and I had a good time. I didn’t hear much from the next room. I thought that maybe I would hear Donna when Mike broke her cherry, but either she wasn’t loud or they covered it well enough.
Next morning I got up and made all of us breakfast. Donna seemed to be a little stiff legged and perhaps in a little pain down there. I gave her some of a popular children’s pain medication. But she seemed happy enough about what she wanted and got. While Donna might look hurt, Mike on the other hand seemed pretty happy. Today was now going to be Krista’s day, and she couldn’t wait to start. She wanted to go to the Stampede. It was good for Donna at least she could sit and watch not walking like yesterday. It is always great to go to the stampede, especially the chuck wagon races. The evening went the same way as yesterday, only Krista got to choose the restaurant this time. Showers were followed by bed, Mike walking hand in hand with Krista into the girls’ bedroom to make her a woman at 10 years of age, a year younger that I was when he did that with me. Donna joined me. She was still a bit sore for sex, so we just cuddled together. We got to talking. “We haven’t had the chance to talk alone before, so tell me how did it go yesterday?” “OK I guess, I mean I don’t know I didn’t ever do it before, so I don’t know.” “Did you like the sex, was it as good as you thought it might be?” “In that way it was like they said it would be in the books. It was interesting to see a real one. He showed me what to do with his dick. Oh maybe I shouldn’t say that! Is it wrong to call it a dick?” “It is OK to call it that” I assured her. “Did you like his dick?” “Yeah it was nice, I was glad it wasn’t so huge, but it sure was big enough. It hurt some when he went in me, but he was real nice about it. He was always asking me how it was, did I hurt and stuff like that. He got all the way in me. Thanks for giving me that lube, I did get an orgasm from the sex with him, and I could feel him cum in me. I liked it, it was nice but I got the same orgasms from you and Janice. I even sucked on his dick, and he came in my mouth. His stuff doesn’t taste near as nice as your juices, mom,” she smiled up at me, then went on. “How did you get Uncle Mike to have sex with me and Krista anyway?” “Well, I had told you a while ago that I wasn’t one to follow the rules so well. That is how I can be lesbian, and make love with my cute little daughters.” I said as a gave her a little squeeze. She looked at me with imploring eyes, “Yeah but that is you mom, how did you get Uncle Mike to do it?” “Your uncle loves you both very much, he wants to see the best for you just as much as I do.” “Yeah but he would do incest, and with underaged girls? How is that possible that he would do that?” “There is a lot about your uncle you might not know. I picked him to do this for several reasons. Because he loves you. He is a good lover, don’t you think so? But also I know that he has had some experience with an underaged girl before.” Donna was still a little confused. “Uncle Mike has been with young girls before? When? I never saw him with any! His girlfriends are always near his age or some of them were even older…. Wait you don’t mean that some of those that were moms with daughters, he was doing stuff with the daughters?” “Well that I don’t know about that, and I doubt that he was. What I was thinking of happened a long time ago,” I said. “If it was a long time ago, then how do you know?” Donna asked. “You forget that he’s my brother and we grew up in the same house. I knew what went on there.” “How could he have young girls there?” Donna was wide-eyed. “When grandma is still bent out of shape that you have me and Krista, and you weren’t married and you were so young. How could she ever allow Uncle Mike have any young girls in the house? Grandma seems to know everything.” “Your grandma didn’t always know as much as she thinks she does,” I assured my daughter. “She wasn’t as clued in about what went on, as much as she thought that she was, Nor was she as in control of things as she imagined. Which is why she is still bent about my having you when I was so young. She didn’t know a thing about what I was doing to get pregnant.” “But even if Uncle Mike did have young girls, why would you think that he would want to do incest?” I said, “Well incest runs in families.” More wide eyed surprise from Donna, “Are you saying he has done incest before?” “You think that I am the only one in my family that does that?” “If Uncle Mike did incest who would he have done it with?…” She looked up at me with yet another wide eyed expression. “Wait a minute, you said he did sex with young girls and he did incest. You had me when you were young.” With almost was whisper she asked, “Did he have incest sex with you, mom?” With a bit of a smile as I thought back to the day he took my cherry, I said, “Yes Mike and I made love together, he was my first lover. He took my cherry just like he took yours.” “Mom,…” Donna asked with more than a bit of trepidation in her voice, “Is Uncle Mike my dad?” “I have never lied to you, and I won’t start now. Yes he is, and he’s Krista’s too. But I don’t want you to tell her that. Mike and I wouldn’t want her to know that for now. Before you ask, yes he knows that you and Krista are his daughters. You had once asked who your dad was. Now you know. How do you feel about that?” Her face had a wide eyed expression that showed she could hardly believe what she had just heard. But she said, “Mom that means I gave my cherry to my dad. That kinda blows my mind. My uncle is my dad. That is a lot to know! I guess I know now what you meant about why you never married my dad and that it’s complicated. But I agree he is a great guy. I can see why you love him, and why you couldn’t marry him. It is amazing I have known my dad my whole life, I just didn’t know that he was.” I said, “Are you happy with the answers that you found?” “I am glad that I had sex with a guy,” said Donna, “and I’m glad that I know who my dad is. I just didn’t know that they would be with the same person. But I guess I’m OK with it. He was so nice to me and he wanted to make it good for me.” “I told you that your dad was a special guy,” I said. “You know mom, even though he is my dad and I enjoyed sex with him, do you think that Uncle Mike, or maybe I should say dad, would be upset if I didn’t want to have sex with him any more?” She looked to me for answers, then added, “What do you think should I call him dad or Uncle Mike?” “He’s a great guy. And if that is your choice about not having more sex with him, I am sure he won’t feel bad about it. As what to call him, for now I think that is best if you still call him Uncle Mike, if only for your sister’s sake. Maybe later we will let him know that you know that he is your dad.” “Mom can I still have sex with you?” “Yes of course,” I said, sweeping her into my arms. “But why do want to be with me, your mom, and not your dad?” Donna considered her answer carefully. “Sex with a guy was interesting, but you said before that there is little that a guy and girl can do that two girls can’t do. I think I like being with girls better. Can we try some of those things you have, like that vibrator? But just not tonight, I am sore still.”

jasmeet
Silver Member

English Sex Story: Family Virus final chapter

Unread post by jasmeet » 03 Apr 2017 19:19

English Sex Story: Family Virus final chapter

I heard the shower early in the morning. I was too tried and I didn’t want to wake Donna as I got up. Mike, I knew, would need to start to get ready for work. I knew he would let himself out. I would catch up with him later. It wasn’t long before it was time for me to get up and start to get ready for work too. I did it as quietly as possible. When I was out of the shower and making my breakfast, Krista came bouncing into the room.
You would have thought that Donna was an old woman with the way she walked stiff legged yesterday, but Krista was lightly bouncing like she was on cloud nine. I couldn’t help but ask her, “Did you and Uncle Mike have sex last night?” “Oh yes mom, three times, can you imagine, we did it three times!” she said brightly with a winning smile. “Wow! That’s great!” I cried, beaming at her. “I take it you liked it.” “Oh mom it was super! I loved it, it was so good.” I couldn’t believe that she had intercourse and was still walking on air like this. “What did you and Uncle Mike do?” “We kissed, he is as good a kisser as you mom, and he played with my boobs, even if I didn’t have any. He said I was ‘real cute this way.’” I guffawed at that. “He treated me like I had a ‘great pair,’ he even said that. Then he rubbed me and then he went down and kissed my pussy. He was kissing me it so good I had a cum a couple of times the last time he did that he was licking me and the next thing I knew he was kissing my lips and he pushed his tongue in my mouth. I could feel his peter in my pussy. I didn’t even know when he put it in me. But he was pulling it out of me and pushing it back in me. It was so good, I got another cum from him being in me. Just as I was finishing I could feel him push in me real deep, then I could feel that I got real wet there. He was making noises. He told me later that he was cumming then, and what I felt was his sperm going into me. Mommy it was so cool! Just think that’s the stuff to make babies he put into me.”Image I gasped, “Thank heavens you won’t be able to have any babies for a few years, so don’t go getting ideas into your head about having babies, when you aren’t much more than a baby yourself.” She rolled her eyes at me like the teen she would be becoming and said, “I know mom! I see how hard it is for you being a young single mom. But still it’s so cool to have his sperm in me. Mom do you think that Uncle Mike will do it more with me?” “If you liked it so much maybe you can convince him to do that with you again. But remember that you can’t tell anybody about this. Also I don’t want you to be looking for other boys to do this with,” I cautioned her. “But I can still do this with Uncle Mike, can’t I?” I nodded, “Yes, if he wants to too.” Krista beamed again and started jumping up and down, “Oh mom! I hope he does, can you tell him and see if you can get him to do it again with me!” I wanted more of her story, so I asked, “You said you did it three times. If he was in your pussy that time, what did you do the other two times?” Krista said, “He did it my pussy twice, but the second time he had me suck on his peter. He put his sperm in my mouth, I wasn’t sure I was going to like it, but it wasn’t bad at all, and I rather liked it. It was cool because I could feel it better than when he shot his stuff in my pussy. We kissed more and later he licked me again. He had to wait a bit to get hard again, but it wasn’t so long. He said that I was so sexy that he got hard again a lot faster for the second time, and he said he doesn’t ever get hard three times in one night, but he said I was so exciting that he did. Then he did it in my pussy again! Isn’t it great!” “Wow Krista sounds like you had a good time!” I said, catching her energy and remembering how it had been when Mike and I started making love all those years ago. “Perhaps you should write your uncle a thank you card for that.” “Should I?” she said. I called Mike later and we met after work at his place for a few minutes. He confirmed what Krista told me. He said that she was so sexy for her age. It made him wish that he and I had started younger. But I wasn’t so sure about that. He said that he had a good time with Donna too, and tried to please her. He thought that he had. I told him that Krista had a wonderful time, and wanted more. He asked me, “Are you OK with my doing more with Krista? I mean she is only 10, and she is our daughter.” “I know that she would love it,” I said recalling her bright smile. “I can’t see much difference since she is 10, and I was 11. She’s your daughter and I’m your sister. Not too much difference, especially if you don’t get her pregnant like you did to me. But at least that can’t happen to her for a couple of years yet.” “Well if Krista wants it, and you are OK with it. You are OK with it aren’t you? Then I would like to be with Krista again, and more. I promise I won’t get her pregnant. What about Donna, what does she want?” Mike asked. “Donna, for now, wants to stick with girls. I think that would be a good thing for her, since she will be getting her period sometime before long. I don’t want her to end up like me, only this time with her daddy’s baby. Not that I don’t love you Mike, and I’m glad we had the girls, but who knows what our lives might have been without them?” Mike nodded slowly, “Yeah I know what you mean, sis. By having them you gave up a lot, And I’m sorry I got you into that mess.” I reached out and took my brother’s hand. “Look, don’t be sorry, I wanted the sex as much as you. Besides by being pregnant, I discovered who I truly am, and I am happy living my life as a lesbian. Besides we got two great kids out of it. I just hope you don’t go making Krista pregnant when her time comes.” Mike laughed and threw up his hands in mock surrender, “OK! OK sister dear, I won’t. I do know a bit more than I did back then.” He kissed me goodbye as I left for home. I had resolved part of my dilemma. At least Donna won’t be having sex with a guy. So I don’t have to worry about her getting pregnant. But now what to do about Krista? I hope I didn’t create a monster with her.