Sex Story: Family Virus

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
jasmeet
Silver Member

Sex Story: Family Virus chapter 4

Unread post by jasmeet » 03 Apr 2017 19:12

Sex Story: Family Virus Chapter 4

All the girls in the school were either young mothers or mothers to be. I was surprised that there that many other girls in my situation. We were all give our own mentor, a woman that we could go to any time. Mine was Irina, she spoke with an accent, She said her family was from Ukraine. She was only 19, and was herself a graduate of the school as she had a child of her own out of wedlock. On the outside she was hard core religious, holding to all the rules, but when alone she was a softy and as nice as you could ever want to know. While I was in school, Donna was in their day care. One thing about the school and being there, I got so horny starting in my second trimester. Mike was up in Calgary going to the university there, so he couldn’t scratch that itch for me. I would have to do it myself. I hadn’t done that since I was eleven. Being pregnant my breasts were swollen.
With Donna now more than a year old, she was not so interested in feeding from me. She was starting food and wouldn’t take the breast so much, but I was so full that I began to hurt. Irina could see that I had a problem. She offered to help me. She would give me massages. At first they were only on my back but they moved on to other parts of me. One place I needed was help with my breasts. Irina got a breast pump and she would help me pump my breasts. Some of the milk I would feed Donna, but most of it I ended up donating to others. While we did that, Irina would tell me how lovely my breasts were and how I was an attractive “young lady.” She began to massage my breasts as well as helping me to pump them. It made my breasts feel better. It was her idea that instead of pumping them she would drain me by nursing on me. That was great, it drained me and at the same time was sexual, at least for me. I loved the way that she handled my boobs and drinking my milk was so strange but I loved it. But it got me very horny and was getting VERY damp in my panties. Irina just reached down and was rubbing me through my clothes. If I wasn’t horny enough she was sending my motor my into overdrive. I know she could feel my wetness. While I was going dry in my boob, my pussy wasn’t anything close to being dry, she looked up at me and said, “Do you want me to take care of you?” All I could do was nod. She reached down for the waistband on my pants, and began to to tug them down. I lifted my hips to help her. When she was pulling my panties down they stuck to my pussy, I was so wet. I laid back and spread my legs for her. At first it seemed a bit strange, for two reasons, Mike was the only I had ever had sex with, and not only was this not Mike but it was another girl. But the strangeness went away quickly. It seemed like old times again, only better. I loved Mike, but this woman knew her way around a pussy. She knew just the right places to touch and stroke. She had me going like I had never had before. She could do things for me that Mike never could. We became lovers that night. She taught how to the same things back to her. The one thing about doing with her, not only was it great sex, but I felt a real connection with her. While Mike was great, I never felt comfortable with the other boys at school and I just didn’t feel that I clicked with them. But I clicked with Irina big time! I also began to see things about myself that I didn’t realize before. I began to see myself as a lesbian. I felt more comfortable about myself that way. With the school structured the way it was I did well, I learned my lessons and passed my classes with good grades. My second daughter was born, I named her Krista, it was close to my mother’s name of Christine. Mom was happy about that, it brought us a little closer since my having two children and not married was a great shame for her. Being sixteen and now a parent for the second time, I had a little experience to offer some of the younger girls. I became something of a junior mentor. I was given Jody, she was a young girl who had gotten in over her head with boys just barely 13. She had been seduced and abandoned when it was discovered that she was pregnant. She ended up at our school. I had my classes and taking care of newborn Krista, Jody would shadow me as I did that. But she also got to watch me interact with my now 2 year old daughter. Even Donna took an interest in her little sister. Not that she could do much with her little sister but she was curious about her. Jody became like a little sister to me. She came to me with questions and for help with school problems as well as dealing with her pregnancy. Her mentor, Nancy, wasn’t as cool as mine. I still had my mentor Irina but I saw her less as a mentor and more as a lover, and a person leading me into a lesbian life. We now had an active lesbian sex life together. But she also had an older woman lover outside of the school. I still saw Mike. He came down to the hospital when Krista was born. He would call to check on the girls. He sent birthday cards to Donna for her birthday. I put them away for her, for when she was older. He wanted to be active in his daughters’ lives, even if they only knew him as their uncle. Jody had her baby just before she turned 14. She had a boy. I would help her with him. But also I had an attraction to her. It didn’t take long for my mentor position to move from just teaching her about babies and school subjects to mentioning her in life. That also included sex. I took her as a lover in addition to Irina. You have a bunch of pregnant woman and girls all together without boys or men, and they will turn to each other for sexual release. Jody and I gravitated to each other. Being her lover also confirmed in me my desires for other girls. I was now a committed Lesbian. sex story, english sex story, erotic stories.

jasmeet
Silver Member

Sex Story: Family Virus chapter 5

Unread post by jasmeet » 03 Apr 2017 19:13

Sex Story: Family Virus Chapter 5

Not only did I finish my high school there but I was able to take some college courses in accounting. I moved up to Calgary to be near Mike. We had remained close and he was willing to help with the girls. He was there with monetary support and also emotional support. He also was a willing babysitter for the girls. They loved their uncle. I got a job as a bookkeeper, and I did all right financially and while there were problems with money, raising two young girls, Mike was always there, to help us. He was a babysitter when I wanted to go out with my girlfriends. He accepted my lesbianism without problems. I know dad and especially mom would flip out if they knew that I had sex with girls. It was enough for them that I got pregnant twice as a young teen. Mike was always there for the girls’ birthdays and Christmas, they looked forward to a special present from “Uncle Mike.” Mike was known to just drop by any day or any time of day Now that I had my own place and could live my own life. I could do as I liked.
It wasn’t a big place, only two bedrooms, but the girls could share. While we weren’t nudists around the house it wasn’t uncommon for me to walk around in the house in little to no clothes, especially in summer, the girls did likewise. They had seen me naked often, and I watched them as they grew and saw their naked little bodies as they moved toward becoming young ladies. As the girls got older they would also see me with other women, and that I had sleepover dates sometimes with these women. They would also see us kiss. One of them was a young girl that would sometimes babysit them. Shortly after Donna turned 11 she got the same sex education that I got. It was then that she put things together and realized that I was a lesbian. One night she came to me and was very direct about she wanted to know. Krista had an earlier bedtime than Donna. When her little sister was in bed Donna asked me one night, “Mom can I ask you something?” I nodded, “Sure honey what did you want?” “I don’t know how to say this very well,” Donna stammered. “But do you like girls? I mean like, like girls and boys like each other?” “Yes, I do Donna, I’m a lesbian. You know what that means?” I asked. She said, “Yeah they told us about that in sex-ed class. Why are you lesbian?” “I feel more comfortable with girls than I am with boys.” “But you had sex with boys,” Donna said. “I mean you had to to have me and Krista.” “Yes, I did but was sometime ago. I discovered before your sister was born that I liked girls better. I was pregnant with her when I had my first time with a girl, and I loved it.” “Better than with a boy?” she wanted to know. “Yes, better a than boy. Better than the boy I was with. That guy was, and still is, a great guy and I love him. But I feel better with girls, I am more myself with another girl.” “You still love the guy?” Donna asked. “Why didn’t you marry him?” “That is kinda of a complicated thing, and to tell you, I am glad that I never tried to go down that road.” “Was that guy my dad?” my daughter asked. I nodded, “Yes.” “Who is he?” she wanted to know. “Right now, honey you’re not in a position to know that. But don’t worry, he’s a nice guy and maybe someday you will know him. But you didn’t want to ask me about that did you?” “No,” she admitted. “I just didn’t know why you are with a girl. What you do with one instead of a boy.” “There isn’t much that a guy can do with a girl that another girl can’t do with her. It is mostly that she doesn’t have a penis to put into me, being the only difference. Otherwise there can be no difference. But even that is almost the same for me with a girl. Come with me, I will show you something.” I took her to my room and pulled out my strap-on and my collection of dildos. “You see these I can use them instead of a boy’s penis. I can even put this on and I can use it like I had a penis and I do this to have intercourse just as a boy would. But using these can be better than a boy. Let me show this.” I took out one of my vibrators and switched in on, and handed it to her. Donna giggled, “I moves, it’s all shaky like.” “That is right it is called a vibrator. When it vibrates against the right parts of my body it is better than any boy I could be,” I assured her. “How do you do it?” she asked. “Donna, do you masturbate?” I asked her. Her response was to turn a couple shades of red. I took that as a yes. “It is OK if you do that. It’s normal for people to do that. I do it too, I use this little toy of mine to bring me to the orgasm that I am looking for when I masturbate. Have you had an orgasm?” “I’m not sure,” She replied looking a bit disappointed. I was sure she hadn’t. “Baby if you had one you would know.” “Do you have them?” I grinned. “Yes, all the time and they are great.” “You do that with Janice don’t you? Do have them with them when you are with her?” “Yes I do and so does she,” I said. “We give them to each other.” Donna sighed, “I wish I would have one.” “Do you need help getting one?” “You can do that? I mean will you, mom?” she said excitedly. Then her face fell and she said, “But you aren’t suppose to be doing that with young girls especially daughters are you?” “I would do anything for you girls, you know that. But are you worried because I am older or your mom, or both?” “Both I guess, but you would want to do that with someone my age, especially since I am your daughter?” “Well dear, you know that Janice isn’t much older than you and I do enjoy being with her. I don’t have problems with a girl’s age, and it is fine with me if she is younger. But I think that you are more worried about doing something with your mom that’s right?” “Yes,” she said blushing a bit. “Well Donna you might have noticed that I don’t follow the rules of society very much. I mean I am lesbian and, I was 13 when I got pregnant with you, so you see that I have never been one to worry about following the rules. So I don’t have a problem teaching you, if you want. But if we do this it might change us, and you will have to be sure that you are willing to do it,” I said as I started to put my joy toys away. “It is getting late,” I said with a pointed look at the clock. “I suggest that you run off to bed and you can think about. When you make a decision about it, we can talk about it. OK?” Three days later Donna came back to me, and said, “Mom can you teach me how to get an orgasm? Will you do for me like you do with Janice?” I whispered to her, “OK baby after your sister has gone to bed.” She came to me after Krista had gone to bed. “Mom you will teach me, now?” “Yes, baby” I said. “Were you wanting just to learn about masturbation and how to have an orgasm, or you are wanting to know what Janice and I do together?” “Can you show me both?” She said with a hopeful smile. I took her to my room and I undressed her, she was cute and I could see that she was growing and the crop tops she had been wearing were going to have to be replaced by a real bra, albeit a training bra. Her little booblets had begun to grow and weren’t much more than a plump areola with some swollen tissue behind it. But I knew that is the way it started for me and I could expect her to begin to grow as I did. None of this was a surprise to me as I had seen her naked so many times, just as she had seen me naked, too. But this was different in that now it was more erotic, as I was going to make love to my baby. We got into the bed and began to kiss while I caressed her body feeling her up. I toyed with her little nipples while it was rising up seeking the attention of my fingers. Attention I was glad to give them. I began to kiss and lick them, Donna was making little noises in the back of her throat. I knew that she was loving this, and so was I. It made me think back to when I was her age and Mike was playing with me. Now it was almost like I had taken his place and I was sort of making love to myself. In doing that, I began to do to her the things that I wanted him to do to me. I reached down and stroked her hairless pussy lips. She was getting wet. I slightly slipped my finger into her pussy and I could feel her little cherry. I let it be. But I went up and began to rub her not so little clit. This girl was excited. That I didn’t let be, I attacked it with a vengeance; which brought about more vocalizations from her as well as movements of her hips. I needed to taste her little nectar. I moved down to her and began to lick her with a flattened tongue, back and forth and up and down over her clit. Then I switched and pointed my tongue and went it trying to get up her hood and get at it directly. I was able to get at her that way. It was then she popped and with her voice getting louder and her head twisting back and forth while pushing her hips up to my mouth she had her orgasm, the one she was seeking. I felt very happy, I gave my baby her first cum. I gave her a couple of minute to recover and moved up beside her and when she was more coherent I kissed her. She she was able to respond she licked her lips. “What is that taste?” she asked, “Is it me?” “Yes, baby, it is you, and you taste pretty sweet.” “Do you like that taste?” “Yes I do very much.” “Do you get it very much?” “Yes every time that Janice stays over.” “That is why you have her babysitting us, so she stays the night?” “Yes, she is here to babysit you two, but of course sometimes I’m not out. It’s just a reason to have her over here. We tell her parents that I am out late and she will spend the night here instead of going home late. That way she can spend the night with me. Now you know our little secret.” I said confidentially. Donna asked, “You do this with her?” “Yes, we do, and we both love it.” “You have been doing this all the time, she has been sitting us?” she wanted to know. “Yes she has been sitting you for the last year, and we have been making love often since she started sitting for me. She was 13, then and it wouldn’t be long before you are that age. You would be too old to need a sitter. It is a shame I wouldn’t have a reason to have her over to make love with her.” “But you have me.” “You want to do this too?” “Oh, mom I love it!” “This was good enough for today. Are you wanting to learn more later?“ “Oh yes!” she said with great enthusiasm. “OK baby you head off to bed and I will teach you how to do that to me later. You will do that for me?” “Oh yeah!” I took my daughter as a lover, and taught her to lick my pussy, she took to it like a duck to water. She seemed to be a natural. I was happy that I could have her and still have my little 14 year old babysitter lover. Donna even joined us once and we had a nice threesome.group sex story, erotic story, english sex story

jasmeet
Silver Member

English Sex Story: Family Virus chapter 6

Unread post by jasmeet » 03 Apr 2017 19:15

English Sex Story: Family Virus Chapter 6

Things can change when you least expected it. The weather forecast had called for thundershowers, but none had occurred during the day. It was in the evening that it arrived. It seemed to be some distance away. You could see flashes of the lightening and hear the distant claps of thunder. But they didn’t all seem anywhere close. It was after Krista had gone to bed that things began to pick up. I could hear much more wind outside. There was added lightning as the flashes seemed to be more numerous. But the thunder didn’t sound any closer. The lights were still on all over the neighborhood, and that damn street light was still shining in my bedroom window.
Donna and I were having our special time together, and we were naked in my room. She was lying on her back with her legs spread and my face between them. Suddenly the room lit up with the flash of the lightening and a split second later there was a loud crack followed an instant later with a tremendous boom, that shook the whole house. It sounded like a bomb had just gone off in our house. I picked my face up from between Donna’s legs. About 10 seconds later my bedroom door was flung open and in ran Krista. She ran over to the bed and jumped on it beside me. “Mommy I was sleeping and the storm woke me, I am scared!” Krista cried. Donna and I were so surprised that we hadn’t reacted. Donna’s pussy was swollen and red from her excitement, and covered with my saliva. It took Krista a couple of seconds to take in, and start to figure out what had been going on. “What are you and Donna doin’? How come you’re naked? Were you kissing her pussy?” I never lied to my kids. “Yes, Donna and I were doing something special.” “What special?” Krista asked. “I was loving her.” “You do that to love her?” “It is a special kind of love.” “Mom don’t you love me too?” “Of course I do but this is a kinda special thing. It is more for older people.” Krista exclaimed, “Donna’s not so old, she’s only 11 and I’m not so young I am 9 and that is not much different.” “This is a special kind of love that we can’t talk about to anyone outside the family,” I said. Krista looked at me and said, “I don’t tell any one we don’t wear clothes sometimes in the house, and I never told about Janice babysitting us when you are home and she spends the night in your room.” I said, “I’m glad that you don’t tell about those things, those are private things, and you shouldn’t tell about them, it is our family’s business and no one’s else.” “I can keep more secrets,” my young daughter said smiling. “Well, Krista, mommy was loving Donna in a special way, we were having sex. Do you know what that is?” “Yeah some of the girls at school talk about it. But don’t you have to have a boy to do that?” “That is one way of doing that, but two girls can do that too.” “Can you do that with me too?” she wanted to know. “If you really want that” I said, “then you need to take off your pajamas.” “Why are you going to do that with her? You were suppose to be doing that with me!” said Donna with indignation. “You were already having a turn, it is mine now!” Krista declared. “Mom, you didn’t finish with me! Besides why does she get a turn at all? She doesn’t always need to get the same things that I get. I’m older I get to go first on things. Krista you too big a baby for this anyway!” Donna whined. “Am not!” Krista cried. “Besides if you can do it, I can too! I can do anything that you can do, and you know it! I can even do it better than you.” “You don’t even know what we were doing!” Donna retorted. “Yeah I do! You were doing lezzy sex!” “Girls! Don’t fight!” I said getting between them. “Krista, how do know about that?” “Some of the girls at school were talking,” said my youngest. “Brooke has an older sister, she says her sister does that all the time with her friends when they have sleepovers. Brooke says she seen her sister do that with girls, and once she saw her sister having sex with a boy.” “How old is Brooke’s sister?” I asked. “She’s 13. Brooke says she has been doing those things for a while.” “Well, Krista I’m busy with Donna at the moment. I have to finish with her first. You can watch what I do with her. Then we’ll talk about a turn for you.” Donna pouted at that. “Don’t worry Donna, things might turn out better for you than you think.” Despite the storm going on outside I finished off Donna and gave her the orgasm she was seeking with Krista watching very wide-eyed. Then I began to teach my other daughter. I was excited by her young body and to get the chance to make love to her. I hadn’t ever thought of being with her this way, but it was still thrilling to do it. She wanted everything. She learned to kiss quickly and was not only having orgasms when I ate her, or even when Donna did it to her. (It was Krista’s idea that the two sisters do it together.) But she had no problems going down on either one of us or both of us. We saw less of Janice, as she got involved with boys. She did still come over and have sleepovers with Donna out in the living room. It was a time when they could have sex together and talk. For Donna it was a time of learning about the wider world around her from someone other than her mom. It was also Janice that told her stories about boys and girls together. Mike was still an active part in our lives. He was always there for birthdays and holidays, as well as just dropping by for no reason from time to time. First Krista then Donna had their birthdays in the late spring and the early summer. They were now 10 and 12 respectively. With access to the internet, Janice must have shown Donna porno videos of straight couples having sex. Donna knew that I got pregnant with her when I was young. Since she knew how babies came to be, she knew I was fucking at a young age not much older than her. Between the videos and knowing my age, Donna felt comfortable coming to me and telling me that she would like to have sex with a boy. Oh boy! Did this ever create a dilemma for me. There were so many mixed emotions there. On the one hand I didn’t want to see one of my babies get involved with sex, (not that she wasn’t already with me), but I didn’t want to see her get hurt either physically, or emotionally by some boy. Truthfully I didn’t want so see her with boys at all. I also didn’t want to lose a lover, a nice cute young one at that, one I loved very much. But on the other hand I wanted what is best for her. Though I think that being lesbian would be a better thing for her, it would have to be her choice. What to do? I thought if she wants it, it would be better sooner rather than later. She could have done with it and get it over with and she could go back to being mommy’s little lover. Also if she did it now, since she hadn’t gotten her period yet, the risk of getting pregnant would be much less. But if she was going to do this, who would do it with her? I am sure that a lot of boys in her class at school would love to volunteer for the job. But what would any of them know about being a good lover? They would probably be just as clueless about it as she would be. I would want it to be a nice time for her since it would be something she would remember her whole life. I needed some one who knew what he was doing. I wanted someone to treat her nice. Since she was so underage it had to be someone who wouldn’t talk about it, or get in trouble for it. The boys her age wouldn’t get in trouble for having sex with her. But oh try to find one who could keep his mouth shut about it. Good luck finding a 12 year old boy that wouldn’t brag that he bagged a girl. So no matter how good he might be in bed, if he was, would he care about her enough to see that she had a good time? She had a right to expect an orgasm from him since he would get one from her. (Also she gets them from me when we have sex.) How to find a good little lover for her that wouldn’t be spreading it around school that he had Donna. I didn’t want her to have a reputation while only in the 7th grade. When I talked to Donna about it, big ears Krista, was listening, and she wanted in on the deal. If Donna got to have sex with a guy then she wanted it also. There was no dissuading her from it. She wanted to try sex with a guy and that was that! Now if it wasn’t bad enough trying to find the right lover for Donna, now I had to find one that would be willing to take on Krista too. I though about it very much. I was thinking this was an impossible task. There isn’t any 12 year old boy that could satisfy both girls especially one who would be willing to take on Krista as a lover too. I began thinking about adult men. They wouldn’t be telling any one, and they could be a good lover for them. But of all my women friends with boyfriends or husbands or any guy friends I knew, who could I tell that I wanted them to take the virginity of my little babies. I was sure it was going to have to be an adult, he wouldn’t be telling any one, and he could be giving enough to make sure that they had a good time. I was sure that if I picked the right one he would care enough about her not to be using her for his own ends. But how many guys would be agreeable to fucking a 12 year old, let alone a ten year old, too? Finally I just picked the phone and made a call. “Hi, it’s me. Can you get away and meet me in Ellison park at lunch time tomorrow?…OK, I’ll see you at noon…. Over by the picnic tables.” The next day I saw him at the appointed hour. “I’m glad you came, lets walk a bit while I explain it my problem to you. I didn’t want to tell you this over the phone, because it is kind of sensitive.” I laid out my dilemma. He was rather surprised to learn that Donna wanted sex with a guy. If that wasn’t shock enough, the idea Krista wanted it too sure was. He didn’t have too many problems with Donna, but he wasn’t so sure about Krista. I explained if she didn’t get it too, there could be problems that it might leak though her that he and Donna had sex. So it was a real problem but he agreed to the plan I had come up with and was willing to have sex with both of my girls, a 12 year old and her 10 year old sister. He thought that it might be a good idea to spend the weekend with us. He said that might be a good thing to take the girls on an outing during the day and spend the night with her, taking her virginity that night. Each girl would get her day, where she got to choose what she did during the day and at night he would spend it in her bed giving her what she wanted. We agreed and he would come over Saturday morning, and we would be begin our eventful weekend. I explained it to the girls, they could hardly wait for the weekend to come. They looked forward it with great anticipation. Though they asked several times who it was that was that I had gotten to be their lover, I hadn’t told them. Only that they would have to wait and see.English sex story, sex stories, erotic stories