new Sex Story : Sex In The Kitchen

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
jasmeet
Silver Member

Unread post by jasmeet » 03 Apr 2017 19:28

You gonna last until Monday night?” I said teasingly to my husband as I washed dishes at the kitchen sink. We try to make Monday nights our s3x night no matter what, as Kelly works the graveyard shift, and Mondays are one of his nights off.He walked into the kitchen and embraced me from behind. “Eh, yeah, you know. I’ll take it anytime.” He looked very masculine in his dark uniform, strong and s3xy. There’s just something about my man in a uniform.
He was massaging my shoulders and neck so slowly and deeply, just the way he knows I love. Occasionally one of his hands would move down to my hip and rub into it. His kitchen massages turn me on so much his strong body pressed into the back of mine as I wash dishes. Something almost therapeutic about it for me.

“That feels so good, baby,” I purred. He kissed the side of my neck, and I turned my head to meet his lips. He slowly su.cked on my bottom lip, sending shivers through me. A moan escaped from my throat.
“Ohhh, I love it when you do that,” I said quietly, our breaths hot on each other’s lips. He smiled and took my lower lip between his lips again, making my p*ssy w*t and slippery in an instant.

We began rubbing each other down through clothes, and then under clothes, wanting to feel skin. I pushed my palm into his erection, first over his slacks, then slid my hand down past his boxers to feel his hard heat. His hands were down my pants, cupping and feeling up my ass cheeks. We were making out and groping each other like teenagers. I couldn’t remember the last time we’d done that.

He pushed the pants off of my hips and halfway down my legs. I could feel him unbuttoning and unzipping the fly of his slacks and pulling his big hot d*ck out through the opening of his boxers. He pumped it between my thighs right beneath my panties, sending heat radiating through me. We were both panting, our bodies aching with s3xual want.
“What are you doing, you know you have to go soon,” I breathed heavily, our foreheads touching, my breath moist on his lips.
“Oh, I don’t know, I just wanted to get you all hot and bothered so that you can think about me after I leave,” he said in a deep, raspy voice.I gave a small laugh. “I’d think about you anyway, baby. I’m by myself five out of seven nights a week. A girl gets lonely, of course, I think about you.”
“Good.” With two fingers, he moved my panties to the side and slid his penis into my soaking vulva, rubbing it back and forth between my p*ssy lips. I groaned deeply.
That feels good . My p*ssy was throbbing for him so much that it ached.
“What do you want to do?” I asked him breathlessly.
“I wanna give it to you, but if we start now, I’ll be late for work,” he said huskily.
My whole body felt the disappointment. “Hmph!” I pouted quietly.

He lifted my chin with his fingers, bringing my lips to his. “It’s okay, we’ll take good care of each other tomorrow.” But he wasn’t done yet. He quickly turned me around, leaned me over the sink, and sank his cock into my hot hole. I inhaled sharply, not expecting it. He grabbed onto my hips, pushing and pulling me back and forth onto his cock.

“Uh, uh, uh, oh, oh!” I let out a little cry with each breath I wanted him to f*ck me until I couldn’t stand.
“You’re so s3xy. Ugh, I could just pound you right here.” I loved his hot s3xy words. He pulled out, gave my ass cheek a little slap, and turned me around to face him again.
“And I would take it, baby,” I whispered into his lips. “I would take it.”

He smiled and gave me a deep kiss. He zipped himself up, grabbed his lunch bag, and started walking toward the door. “This awesome half s3x thing… it’s not over. Maybe we can hop in the shower tomorrow night…”
“Or we can pick up here in the kitchen where we left off,” I responded, trying to regain my composure.
He grinned at my suggestion. “Nice. I’ll be back early. I’ll try not to wake you up from humping you when I climb into bed.”

“No, not allowed. I’ve got the recital tomorrow, I need rest, so you’ll have to behave yourself,” I said, pointing at him. Not that I wanted him to.
“Okay. Love you babe!” And off to work my hot man went.
And now I was supposed just to go to sleep? Yeah right…
new Sex Story, english sex stories, erotic stories, sex stories