english sex stories - Girl's Night beer and sex

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

english sex stories - Girl's Night beer and sex

Unread post by sexy » 14 Apr 2017 11:01

English sex stories- girls party with alcohol and sex

I am a boring person. I don't have many friends. My home life sucks and I hate people, especially those that I work with. My only joy in this world is my best friend, well my only friend, Cynthia. I do not know how we mesh so well together; she's tall and blonde with an amazing body while I'm medium-height with long, dark brown hair and nice tits. Okay, and my ass looks pretty good in a pair of tight jeans. We don't get ourselves into trouble much, but in the back of my mind I knew she and I were overdue for some excitement we knew our men couldn't handle knowing about. That was around the time she got invited to a party; well, just a little get-together with a few other women. Drinks and finger foods and such. At least that's what I thought as I walked up the front steps to this large house in the suburbs that Friday evening in a knee-length black and white sundress that tied around my neck. Cynthia was at my side in a tight red dress that looked great on her. She winked at me as she rang the doorbell.girls night party sex story

After a few moments a tall redheaded woman in a dark blue number answered the door. "Cindy!" she exclaimed with a million dollar smile, wrapping her arms around my friend. "I'm so happy you could make it! And you brought a friend." The redhead turned to me, a sparkle in her eyes. "Hello," she said, taking my right hand in hers and kissing my knuckles.

"Hhh...hh...hi," I stammered, unsure of how to react or what else to say. This was interesting to say the least. First impressions are everything, and I was getting a strange vibe from this woman. But, I wasn't one to back out of things I said I'd do, so I entered the house with Cynthia and the redhead and the front door slammed shut behind us, making me jump and the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. sex party of girls night

We were led through the wide foyer into the living room where three other women sat chatting away with flutes of champagne in their hands. Two of them were beautiful brunettes in black dresses and the third woman had short blonde hair and a green dress, also beautiful. I felt out of place with these gorgeous ladies, despite the hundreds of times Cynthia has told me I'm beautiful. Their eyes lit up as they locked onto me, all three of them looking me over like an item in a catalog. I shuddered a bit.

"Cindy, dear," the redhead spoke, handing each of us a glass of champagne. "Would you be so kind as to introduce us to your friend?"

"Yes," she replied with a smile. "Girls, this is Lori. Lori, these ladies are Shannon," the redhead, "Marie, Tawnya," the brunettes, "and Laci." The other blonde grinned and nodded to me, taking another sip of champagne. I watched her warily as Shannon surprised me by wrapping her arms around me in a tender hug.

"Welcome to girls' night," she whispered loudly into my ear as I felt one of her hands trail down my back and across my ass as she ended the hug. girls night party in party sex story

I glanced at her face for a brief moment before looking over the living room arrangement. There were two long sofas facing each other with a coffee table between them topped with a tray of strawberries and grapes and two bottles of champagne. At our end of the sofas was also a single chair with a large ottoman in front of it, and at the other end was the fireplace. To our left was a large picture window with the drapes drawn closed. Shannon led Cynthia over to the unoccupied sofa and she grabbed my wrist as she walked by, leading me over to sit next to her and across from Laci. She was still grinning at me. I smiled back uncomfortably.

"Have a strawberry, dear," Shannon said as she held the tray up for Cynthia and I. I took one but Cynthia declined, instead taking a long sip of her champagne. She seemed nervous all of a sudden to me, which made me even more nervous. Shannon appeared to notice for a moment, too, turning to the other women and joining their conversation. girls party beer and sex

I nudged Cynthia with my foot and she glanced over at me without making eye contact. I nudged her again. She closed her eyes and her lips moved a bit as if she were speaking but no sound came out. I nudged her once again, a bit harder this time. Shannon glanced at us but soon turned back to the others. Cynthia shook her head once, sighed, and joined in with them. I sat quietly, puzzled by Cynthia's behavior. What was she not telling me?

"Lori, dear," Shannon said, breaking me out of my thoughts. "Do you have any toys?"

"Toys?" I asked, embarrassed that I wasn't paying attention to their conversation enough to answer her. "Wh-what kind of toys?" I stuttered.

Shannon smiled. "You know, dear, like vibrators or dildos, butt plugs and such."

"Oh my," I said without thinking, causing much laughter from the other sofa. Shannon smiled even bigger. Cynthia finished her champagne. I swallowed, ignoring the glass in my hand as I tried to find words. "Well, yes, I have a vibrator, but that's it. My boyfriend and I don't really get too freaky in the bedroom."

"Aww, why not?" Laci asked, refilling her glass with more champhagne. "Sex gets boring and you have to spice things up. Do you ever let anyone else in the bed with you two?" english sex stories of girls party

"Oh, of course not," I replied, relaxing somewhat. "I wouldn't want to cause any feelings of jealousy from him or me by bringing another person in."

"Do you experiment?" Marie asked.

"What's your favorite position?" Tawnya asked immediately after her.

"Well, no not really," I replied to Marie. "And I think my favorite position is either on top or doggie style."

The women began talking amongst themselves again, leaving me to finally take a sip of my drink and look at Cynthia again. She was finishing another glass full that she must have refilled during my inquisition. I nudged her again. She closed her eyes as Shannon pulled out a pink box I hadn't noticed under the coffee table. Removing the lid, all the girls on the other sofa put down their glasses, giggled and sat forward to examine its contents. I leaned over as well. The first item she pulled out was a large red rubber penis. "Big Red!" Shannon cheered as she held the thing up victoriously. My eyes widened. That thing looked too big to fit inside me, I thought.

Marie scooted forward more as Tawnya moved the fruit tray to make room to display the box's contents. Next came out a clear glass dildo with blue rings around it. "Ribbed for her pleasure," Laci grinned, winking at me. I felt myself blush, turning my eyes back to the box. Several vibrators and a few more glass wands were also removed, as well as a double-ended dildo and two glass butt plugs.

My mouth fell open. Why was Shannon getting these out? Are we going to masturbate with each other? I glanced at the double-ended toy. Are they going to fuck each other? Is this my first lesbian orgy? Good Lord, I realized I thought "first" in my head like I wanted to do this again. I've never had any interest in other women; I couldn't even call myself "bi-curious" to be honest. Tonight, though, I was definitely curious as to what was about to happen. I downed the champagne and put my glass down on the table.

Laci stood up, pulled her dress up over her head and stood proudly in front of us in a thin, black mesh bra and thong set. Her nipples hardened in the cool air as she bent over to select a glass dildo. Marie and Tawnya followed suit, helping each other with zippers to remove their clothes. Marie had on hot pink lingerie underneath and Tawnya's were red. Cynthia didn't move but to refill her flute and drink the liquid quickly. I frowned and put my hand on her thigh as Shannon stood up and pulled off her dress, revealing a black and red lace bra and thong set even sexier than Laci's. erotic story in english of girls

I had to admit, my own white lace thong was getting damp at the idea of getting naughty with these ladies, but Cynthia's mood was bothering me. I nudged her once again and she stood up, excusing herself to use the bathroom. She hurried from the room without a glance from any of the women. I frowned again but shrugged it off as I scooted over to examine the table of toys.

Shannon grabbed my arms and stood me up. "Honey," she said, shaking her head. "You still have your dress on. Let me help you out of it." Turning me, she gathered my hair to the side to untie the straps from around my neck, pushing my dress down to my waist, stopping to grab and massage my large breasts, pinching and pulling my nipples. My head leaned back and I moaned as I felt my pussy throb. I couldn't believe another woman was turning me on! Shannon stepped around in front of me, pushing me down onto the sofa and kneeling on the cushion next to me to take a nipple into her mouth. I moaned again, putting my hand on the back of her head as she licked and sucked on the rosy bud. Laci joined us on my other side, taking a handful of my other breast and sucking on the hardened nipple. My back arched off of the sofa as I felt my thong getting wetter. I put my hand on Laci's head and parted my legs, wishing I could finger myself right now. I reached down for their breasts as both of them seemed to read my mind; they pulled my dress down my legs and parted them again, moving my lace thong to the side to rub my swollen clit and finger my soaking wet pussy. I groaned as I closed my eyes and massaged their breasts while they continued sucking hard on my nipples. My breathing sped up as I moved my hips against their hands. I was about to cum. girls sex party in night

Then they both stopped. My eyes flew open as they left me wide open on the sofa panting. "What? Why did you stop?" I breathed.

Shannon smiled. "Because, my dear," she leaned towards my face as if to kiss me, "you're going to make us cum first."

"What..." I started to say, but a scream emerged from my throat as Marie had come around behind the sofa and jerked me back by my hair. Tawnya was behind Shannon and she knelt down in the floor with Laci and the two held my legs spread on the sofa as Shannon stepped up on the cushions over me, moved her panties to the side and shoved her waxed pussy into my face.

"Make me cum, honey," Shannon whispered as she rubbed her lips against my mouth. I had tensed up at first, having never been this close to another woman's private parts before, but I didn't want them to hurt me. I suppose I had to do what I was told and hope it didn't go too far. I opened my mouth a little and slid my tongue out; Shannon groaned and began grinding her pussy onto my face. She tasted similar to myself, I noted, and I stuck my tongue out further into her hole. Her juices ran down my chin as she moaned, grabbing my head with her hands to fuck my face harder while she came, throwing her head back and screaming to the ceiling.

Shannon's legs were shaky as she moved off of my face and sat next to me for a moment. I could see Laci and Tawnya watching her as if waiting for further instructions from the leader of this party, or maybe permission for their turn. Marie kept her tight hold on my hair over the sofa. After several moments Shannon got up from the sofa and down on her knees, allowing Laci a turn on my face. She stood between my feet a moment, an evil grin spreading across her face. She unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor, her beautiful tits the perfect size for my feminine hands. Sliding her thong down her legs I could see a thin strip of hair over her pussy lips. She looked gorgeous naked. My clit throbbed and I wiggled my body uncomfortably; my captors thought I was trying to get loose so they tightened their grip on my legs and hair, causing me to squeak a little in pain from my scalp.

Laci leaned into my face with her evil grin, licked my lips and then kissed me. I tried to resist but she coaxed my lips open and her tongue dove inside, dancing with mine in a way that made me want to please her. What was I thinking?!? I didn't want this. The fact that everyone was getting pleasure and I wasn't was irritating me. Laci released my tongue from her attack and got up on the sofa, holding her manicured pussy over my face. She spread her lips with her fingers to better expose her clit and she grabbed my head with her other hand and rubbed herself up and down my face. One of the women, I'm guessing Tawnya, began pinching and pulling my nipples while Shannon brought over a vibrator and turned it on against my clit. My mouth fell open in pain and surprise and Laci ground her pussy into my face harder. I slid my tongue out for Laci so she could fuck my face and coat me in her cream while my legs twitched from the vibrator. Laci moaned, grinding her hips onto me while she gripped the top of the sofa. Shannon slid the vibrator inside my vagina and I moaned into Laci's pussy while she covered my face in her juices as her climax erupted. The warm wetness ran down my neck as her pace slowed before stepping down from the cushions. girls night english sex story

I tried to catch my breath as Shannon pulled the vibrator from me but Marie yanked me up from the sofa by my hair and led me around to the rug in front of the fireplace. Pushing me down onto my back she sat on my stomach to pin me down and began massaging my breasts roughly. The others quickly surrounded us, Shannon still wielding the toy and Laci holding one of the butt plugs. Marie let my breasts go and moved up to sit on my face while the others bent my knees and pushed my legs up on each side. While Marie moved her panties over to place her pussy on my wet mouth, Laci plunged the butt plugs inside my damp pussy to lube it up before shoving it inside my ass. I fought my captors as I resisted this intrusion but they held me still, sliding the vibrator back into my pussy as Marie rubbed her lips roughly against me.

"She's so wet!" Tawnya squealed in delight as she bent over to lick my clit over Shannon's busy hand. "She's loving this! Such a little pussy whore!"

The vibrator slid out of me and was turned off as I wiggled against them again. I tried turning my head away from Marie's pussy but most of her weight was pressing my head into the floor and I couldn't budge. My neck, jaw and tongue were tired as Marie seemed to take longer than the first two to cum. Soon I felt a rubber item outside my vagina, and I wondered if it was Big Red just as Shannon pushed the tip inside, stretching my hole. It burned as she forced it inside but she gave up quickly, saying "It won't fit inside her. She's got a tight cunt, girls. We need some lube!"

Just then I heard a door slam and footsteps coming closer across the wood floor. All the women froze. I couldn't see what was going on. Then I remembered my friend. Was Cynthia putting a stop to this? Did she feel guilty for bringing me here? They must have done this to her before too.

The footsteps entered the room but no one had spoken. Shannon stood up and stuttered, "We're not...I mean, she... just... having a little fun," her voice trailed off. They let go of my legs and Marie got off of my face. I sat up to look at my friend. It wasn't Cynthia staring at us from the doorway. It was a man. He was tall and slender with dark brown hair and a handsome face, dressed in a nice white button up shirt and gray pants.

"I think perhaps you ladies should call it a night," the man said quietly, not bothering to turn his head away from the five mostly to completely naked women in front of the fireplace. english sex stories

Tawnya started to protest but Shannon shook her head at her and cleared her throat. I was afraid to move at first; I covered my breasts with my arms as the girls gathered their clothing. Shannon was only helping the others and not getting dressed. Clearly this being her house, this man must be her husband. By everyone's reaction to his appearance I'm guessing he didn't and wasn't supposed to know about their little get-togethers. Laci licked her lips a bit as she glanced at me before walking out of the front door with the others, Shannon's husband closing the door behind them. She came back over to me and held her hand out to me timidly. "Can I help you up?" she whispered. erotic stories girls party sex

I nodded, lifting one hand to take hers and she pulled me up from the floor. I stood naked in front of her in her lingerie with my eyes downcast as her husband approached us.

"Shannon," he said angrily, "we have discussed this too many times over the past year. I am supposed to know when you are having sex with others and here you are keeping it a secret again."

Shannon's eyes turned to the floor as I slowly backed away from them. I didn't want to be a part of this. Those women used me and some part of me enjoyed it, and that disgusted me somewhat. I turned my head to the side to locate my clothes as Shannon's husband continued to yell at her. As I was bending over to pick up my dress I heard him say, "If that's the way it's going to be for us, then I will start fucking other women without you too. After tonight. Lay on the sofa."

I turned back to Shannon and our eyes locked as she laid down on her back on the sofa. My fingers wrapped around the fabric of my dress just as a strong hand gripped my arm and pulled me back to the end of the sofa. I stumbled on my feet and squeaked out a scream as the man pushed me over the arm of the sofa and held me there with his body, spreading my legs with his feet. I still had the butt plug inside me. Shannon's eyes were wide with a bit of fear and arousal mixed together.

"Scoot this way, Shannon," he said. "I want to watch her eat your pussy." She moved towards me on the sofa, her wet panties inches from my face as he kept me bent over the sofa arm with one hand while he unzipped his pants with the other. I heard his pants hit the floor just as his hard cock brushed my ass. Shannon slid her panties off her legs as he removed his shirt, his cock resting in my crack. My legs were shaking. I was a bit scared that this man would hurt me, but I was turned on at the same time. She smiled at me and I smiled back before he shoved my face into her wet pussy and held me there until I started licking her sweet lips. She moaned as I moved my tongue around; her hands came down to my head to replace his as I felt the head of his dick outside my hole. He ran the tip up and down my slit, spreading my juices around before penetrating me. I screamed into Shannon's pussy as he slid inside me slowly, stretching my vaginal walls farther than ever before. He was huge. Once he had sunk himself as deep inside me as he could he paused for a moment to adjust his stance and grab the arm of the sofa on either side of my waist to begin fucking me. Shannon moved her pussy against my mouth, fucking my face as her husband's monstrous cock pounded inside my pussy. She moaned loudly as she came all over my face, squirting a bit onto my chin. He kept fucking me hard while I ran my tongue up and down her slit as her orgasm subsided, her legs twitching on each side of my head as she let go. I slid my tired tongue into her hole, probing as deeply as I could while she gasped. He began to groan as he moved his hands from the furniture to my hips, slamming me back into his cock as hard as he could. She had to grab my hair again and hold my mouth to her hole so she could cum again; I screamed into her pussy as she came and her husband cried out "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" as he dug his fingers into my hips and emptied his balls inside my abused hole.

Shannon let go of my head as her husband slid his dick from me. I collapsed on the sofa arm as his seed ran down my legs. My scalp tingled, my hips and nipples burned, my mouth was wore out and my pussy was sore. I felt great. The two of them picked up their clothes and got dressed around me as I slowly stood up from the sofa, removing the butt plug and dropping it to the floor. Finding my clothes, I threw my dress on over my head and left my lace panties where they lay, slipped on my shoes and walked to the door. No one said a word as I left the room.

Once I was outside in the cool evening air I stopped and took a deep breath. Cynthia's car was gone. I smiled as I walked down the steps and began my long walk home, still tasting Shannon's sweet juices while her husband's cum continued to ooze from my pussy.