Insect sex Brother Froced To Work Naked

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
jasmeet
Silver Member

Insect sex Brother Forced To Work Naked part 4

Unread post by jasmeet » 17 Apr 2017 11:16

brother and sister full on sex end part

Amanda put her arm up and reached out. She let the tips of her fingers run along my erection. Lori reached out too and held my balls, lightly squeezing and pulling on them. They felt me for the first time, taking their time exploring me. "Now will you show us what you do in the shower?" Lori asked. It wasn't an order or command, it was a plea.

I didn't hesitate, without any feelings of embarrassment I took one step back and gave my two sisters a show. They watched me jerk-off, mesmerized; Amanda had seen the finale before but not the act and this was totally new to Lori.

She didn't know it at first but I could see that Lori wasn't wearing panties either. When she noticed that I was looking she didn't cover herself, instead she slowly spread her legs, just enough to let me see her pussy. Lori didn't shave hers either. Amanda noticed and reached across and put her fingers on her big sister's pussy. Lori reciprocated and started rubbing Amanda; I could tell that it wasn't new to them.

I continued to slide my hand along my dick; slowly, to stop from coming. The girls were both moaning loudly sometimes watching me and sometimes looking at each other and sometimes even closing their eyes. Lori stopped and pulled off Amana's night gown, then her own; I saw their perfect tits for the first time in my life. Amanda's were a bit bigger than Tiffany's and Lori's were much bigger than her's but still firm. Any size, they were beautiful to look at.

They both touched the other's hard nipples. Lori moaned again when hers were pinched and pulled. My two sisters were naked too now, naked in front of me. The sight got me to the edge; no slow motion would stop me from exploding in front of them. Amanda could see it in my face; two more seconds and ...

"STOP!" she yelled, she told me to stop masturbating when I was on the verge of orgasm. By habit of knowing they were always in charge of me I stopped immediately. I could have passed out. Only a small drop of cum appeared on my head.

"Oh no" I thought, "Was this all a cruel joke to make me beg to cum? Or did they think we crossed a line we shouldn't have?"

"I know we said we wanted you to do what you do in the shower, BUT" Amanda said.

"BUT??" I thought "oh no".

"But" she continued, "right now I want to see something else. Show us what you did to mother in the kitchen".

"What? REALLY!?" I asked, not believing her.

"Please" Lori finished for her.

I knelt down sitting on my feet; Lori sat at the edge of the bed looking down at me. Her face was flush; I could see the anticipation and her excitement. I looked between her legs at her wet pussy. Amanda set her face right next to mine, one hand on my head and the other resting on her sister's thigh. I leaned forward and inhaled deeply as my body took in the sensation of having Lori's pussy on my tongue.

"Oh My GOD" she screamed, "he's better than you Amanda". I ate my step sister's pussy while her sister watched closely. I could see through the corner of my eye that she was playing with herself. Lori held her legs straight up as I worked on her. The feeling of her wet lips against mine was so erotic, my cock stayed erect wishing it could take the place of my face.

I didn't stop or let up when Lori came; her body was writhing and squirming. She was still gripping the sheets a minute later. I know that I could have stood up at that moment and slid my cock into her without protest. I didn't though and knew there was another job to do.

Amanda took Lori's place on the bed; she didn't sit up but laid back with her head on the pillow and her arms behind her head; she spread her legs as far as they would go. My little sister spread nude on the bed; jeez I wanted to lay between her legs, I wanted to fuck my sister so bad.

Instead I pleased her as I did Lori. My chest was on the bed with the rest of me hanging off; Amanda's pussy on my mouth. I sucked her clit and nibbled it a bit; my hands were feeling her bare tits. I tried different things on her until she gave me a loud indication that I hit it just right. At first Lori was watching as Amanda had, but then moved out of my limited line of sight for a few moments.

"Now I want to try what you did with Tony" she said. She was somewhat behind me and I couldn't see her. The mention of Tony and the bent-over position I was in set off an alarm in my head. But I couldn't stop eating Amanda's pussy; it felt so great to have her legs wrapped around my head, Tony himself could have been there and I wouldn't have cared.

I felt her finger lightly touch my hole, but she didn't push it in, she just played and tickled it a bit. Her touch sent a chill up my spine. My heart was beating as I imagined Lori behind me with a wet dildo or a strap-on. But instead of feeling a toy on my ass, I felt her hair on my chest, then my stomach.

The very moment I realized which part of my encounter with Tony she was recreating, I felt her warm mouth engulf my hard cock. My excitement was muffled by Amanda's pussy. I felt Lori sliding her lips along me; then switching to licking it up and down. I couldn't have imagined how good that would feel. I had never gotten a blow job before; and now Lori, my tormentor was doing it to me.

My tormentor... at that moment I couldn't remember a single bad thing either of them had ever done. If someone had told me that it would have all come to this, I would have done twice the work doing cartwheels.

Lori was sucking my dick but there was no way for me to prolong it, I lasted about 5 minutes before my dick twitched and shot a load into Lori's mouth. She had no experience and didn't sense what was about to happen, if she even knew WHAT was about to happen. She jumped back and swallowed, watching me shoot out three more long streams as I reflexively took hold and stroked myself.

I continued to jerk myself dry, never stopping the oral treatment I was giving Amanda. Lori squeezed my head when I was done, taking the last drop onto her middle and forefingers. She stood up and knelt on the bed, putting her wet fingers near Amanda's lips.

My younger step sister opened her mouth and I watched her eat my cum from Lori's fingers. Lori rubbed her fingers, wet with her sister's saliva around Amanda's erect nipples then leaned in and sucked on one of her breasts. Amanda let out a scream of ecstasy.

She pulled my hair as waves of orgasm ripples through her body.

All too soon the girls grabbed their night gowns and covered up. I had never really gotten a good look at their full nudity since my face was buried nearly the whole time, now they were preventing me from seeing more. Having me see them without clothes was new to them and obviously something they hadn't planned.

I, on the other hand had to remain nude for them. One thing was different tough, they said I could stay and share their now-cold breakfast with them. I was shocked when Lori stood up and got the trays without waiting for me to get them; it was the most amount of work I had ever seen her do and I don't think she even realized she had done it.

"Thanks" I said.

"Oh, sure" she answered, seemingly surprised that she was doing it.

We sat and ate and I stared at them in their night gowns, remembering what lay just beneath. Amada looked thoughtful when she got up and asked Lori to join her in the bathroom; I don't know if my stares made them feel uncomfortable but after several minutes they returned to Amanda's room, now fully clothed; apparently having made a stop in Lori's room.

Again I was the only naked person. With all that had just happened, I began to ask a question to which Lori answered, "You know the house rules, you must stay naked while doing house work, and you brother, still have a lot of work to do. So we get to keep having our naked boy. In fact" she went on looking at Amanda for a second "why don't you get started now."

Dismissed, I left the room, buck naked; thinking that the awesome morning was going to be a one-time thing.

The house was quiet for a while, I was erasing the remainder of the party from the house when I looked over and saw both Amanda and Lori standing at the doorway holding laundry baskets in front of them.

"What's going on? What are you doing? I asked. I could only see their feet and legs and their bare shoulders. They looked very nervous and didn't answer for a few seconds. Then, after looking at each other, said "We umm, just thought you might need a little help today."

And with that they bent down leaving the baskets on the floor. They stood up revealing their full frontal nudity. I stared at them from where I was; a full view of my naked step sisters. They continued "and well, house rules."

So they stayed and helped me clean the party mess; and true to the "rules" stayed nude the whole time. I could tell that they were embarrassed to be naked in front of me but still very excited, exposed so completely and for so long. They liked that they didn't have to guess at what I was feeling, they could see how excited it made me to have them nude.

The house had never looked so good. The three of us looked for more things to clean and more work to do as long as it meant having to stay naked. Over the next couple days, with the help of my step sisters I did all there was to do.

They came in and smiled as they handed me a bag with new clothes in it. I put them on, being clothed in front of them for the first time in almost 2 weeks. It felt weird to me. I knew though that there would be work to do at some point and I was actually looking forward to it.

The next morning I woke to see both of my sisters in my room. Amanda was holding a tray; they were both naked again and now shaved clean. "We thought you'd might like breakfast" she said. She put the tray down on a desk but didn't bring it over; instead they climbed into the bed on either side of me.

No one spoke. Lori put her mouth against mine and our tongues danced. Amanda held my dick, feeling it grow, in moments I was hard. She jerked it and played with my balls; Lori stopped kissing me and hovered over me, dangling her breasts just above my lips. I reached up with my mouth and tasted her tit. As I sucked on Lori's tits, Amanda took everything to a new level. Straddling me she held my rigid cock straight up and sat on it.

I felt her warm pussy swallow my member. My step sister started fucking me. It was the first time for either of us and we moaned together. Lori watched my dick disappear into her sister. She knelt over my face and lowered herself; allowing me to eat her while she faced Amanda.

They played with each other's tits and kissed each other vigorously on the mouth. Amanda was bouncing on me, sending my cock deep inside of her; she was screaming loudly. Amazingly she came first and rolled off of me, she laid there out of commission for a while.

I grabbed Lori and threw her gently onto the bed. I climbed on top of her and looked into her yearning eyes as I slid into get. She bit her lip and closed her eyes. Wrapping her legs around me, she controlled my motion. I stopped for a moment and looked down to see me half inside of her, I couldn't believe I was fucking my step sisters.

This time I lost the race. I quickly pulled my dick out of Lori's pussy and shot a hot stream of cum onto her chest and belly. Amanda had recovered enough to come over and lick it off of her tits as I licked her pussy. In a few minutes Lori added her own orgasm to ours.

Nothing was the same after that, except the standing house rule and even then, the one doing the work changed. It was a strange change of fortune to be relaxing in my new jeans watching a naked Amanda sweep the floor, or to be sitting with Amanda while Lori served us dinner with nothing at all on.

The very best though was the day we had a special guest over. Nothing could be better than sitting around the pool with my beautiful step sisters being served a refreshing drink by a very helpful and nude Tiffany. Watching her small tits bake in the sun or her bare bottom disappear into the house always made me want to go inside and do some house work.

You see, she had happened by one day and seeing the three of us skinny dipping together, needed an explanation. She seemed excited at the idea and at least finally understood the "uniform" and why I had been naked at the party. It didn't take her more than an hour before she volunteered to fold some towels.

Before long I was watching Tiffany rolling around on the floor with my step sisters. Seeing three nude girls going at it gave me every reason to masturbate on the spot. But usually I joining them and having them make me cum was much better. Sometime one would suck my dick but more often I would get to lay back and watch and feel their three tongues sliding up and over and around my cock at the same time. Of course fucking Tiffany while my sisters watched was the best of all. She wasn't shy and seemed to love the jealous looks on my sisters' faces.

Only a little over two weeks had passed since I was first forced to go nude in front of my sisters and now I was whistling while I worked. I was in the game room dusting when I heard voices near door. Figuring Amanda and Lori were back from a shopping trip, I went to help.

But instead of one of my step sisters, Mrs. Wellington's grand daughter was standing there. I had completely forgotten that my step mother was returning that day. The young lady was wheeling my step mother's suitcase wearing a great big grin. "I just knew there would be something good to see if I volunteered to bring the bags in" She said looking at me like one of my sister's friends at the party. I figured mine was her first dick. She took a nice long look. I didn't try to hide or cover.

My step mother walked in and seeing me there simply put her thumb and forefinger on the bridge of her nose, warding off an incoming headache. "I don't even know what to ask?" she said.

Amanda and Lori came running through the front door trying to stop a catastrophe, they were too late. "Please explain why my step son is buck naked in the foyer" she said. They had not planned on this and had no plausible explanation other than the truth.

"Well you see mother" Lori began, looking for the right words to say. "Hey umm where's Tony?" she asked trying to change the subject.

"Oh, he got hit by a bus and a garbage truck in Europe, he's dead" she answered "now please tell me what's going on".

Amanda finally answered her. "When we took off his uniform we didn't give him a new one and we made a rule that whoever was doing chores or house work had to be naked".

"Wow, I wish my brothers did chores" a certain forgotten granddaughter said, still enjoying my nude body. Everyone looked at her but then continued the conversation without addressing her comment, or asking her to leave.

"By 'whoever', do you mean that you two..." my step mother said pointing at her daughters "did house work? And did you...?"

"When we made the rule it was supposed to be just him" Lori explained. "but then we helped with stuff and, well had to obey the rule. So yes mother, we both did house work, in the nude".

"Can I live here?" the outsider asked, blushing. I would have loved that, but my step sisters gave me a mock-dirty look when I put my thumb up. Just then Mrs. Wellington called for her granddaughter who took one more look at me and walked to the door. "See ya" she waved and ran out the door.

My step mother was mulling over it all. She remembered enjoying me and perhaps couldn't blame her daughters for taking advantage they she had; though she didn't know and never knew exactly how far it went. She didn't change the rule.

I was still constantly without clothes in and out of the house, and my sisters still helped with some work. I never got tired of seeing their naked bodies. A week later though something strange happened. I went into my step mother's room to bring her clean sheets. Naturally I was nude.

She was there ironing a blouse, and she wasn't wearing anything. I saw her huge bare tits and dropped the sheets. She saw me look and nervously said "I decided it might be fun to do my share around the house" She turned off the iron and stood it up on the board.

"It's not easy seeing you naked around the house all the time" she said "makes me miss the days when I had to stop you from being bad in the shower". I watched as she walked from behind the ironing board towards me, her gorgeous tits and shaved pussy coming closer; my own nude body betraying my thoughts.

I swallowed hard with an audible gulp. I had never seen my step mother naked like this before. She stopped a few feet from me, eyeing my growing erection. "There's something I think I owe you." she said, slowly getting to her knees and then leaning on her hands. "Would you please show your step mother what it's like to get fucked in the ass?" she finished, looking back at me; her ass staring at me.

I wondering how much she wanted to know what it was like and how much she wanted to make up for the past. Getting baby oil from her bathroom I stood in front of her and let her see me lube my cock, preparing it to penetrate her ass. She remained on her hands and knees watching, patiently waiting for me to fuck her. I could tell she was very nervous.

When I was ready I got behind her. I spread her cheeks and got her hole ready with my wet tongue. Her body jumped with the sensation of having her butt hole licked. I held my dick straight out with one hand and used my free had to hold her in place. We both moaned as I slowly led my cock into her.

She screamed as I went faster; pulling her towards me with my hands on her hips. Occasionally I'd stop while inside of her to reach down and fondle her hanging tits.

She lifted one of hands and rubbed her pussy as I pounded her ass. It felt so good to be stretching my step mother's hole, having her below me. She got herself to an orgasm but still wanted me to keep sliding my dick into her ass as long as I could. Then, just as Tony did to me, I buried my cock as deep as I could into her and let my balls empty themselves. I pulled out and just sat on the floor.

My step mother turned around and crawled over to me. She pushed me onto my back and kissed me passionately on the mouth. "Thank you" she said as she got up. She leaned down and took hold of my sleeping dick, goading me to get up with her. She led me into her bathroom that same way Tiffany had gotten me into the dining room at the party. For the first time, but not the last, I showered with a family member. This was a different kind of inspection. We washed each other all over; I covered her breasts in soap and watched them reappear over and over.

Days went by; the new school year was approaching. I realized Amanda and Lori would be going away soon. I felt sad knowing I would miss them. It had been the best summer of my life. They would be home as many weekends as they could and I was going to make sure I gave them the best homecoming each time.

Some of our investments really paid off. Then money was no longer an issue. We even talked about hiring housekeepers but didn't think we'd find anyone who could obey house rules, besides my sisters wanted to make sure I had SOME work to do when they were home.

I would be going to a new school as well. It was a private school... all boys. But I'd be home each day. My step mother apparently wanted me to stay; it would be just us, alone in the house. Someone had to do the cleaning while she watched. I think my step sisters got a little jealous knowing I'd be home naked in front of their mother.

I wondered if she would keep the house rule, even when having lady friends over for tea.

Most Erotic Story: Having Sex With My Best Friend's Mom
Erotic Flames english sex story