a new begening by bahubali

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
admin
Site Admin

a new begening by bahubali

Unread post by admin » 04 May 2017 09:02

Bahubali’s Fantasies

My name is Bahubali and this story is about my fantasies to fuck lot of girls. To be very frank, I am a great fan of lot of authors here and Indian sex stories as well. These stories and the platform Indian sex stories inspired me to share my own real experience also. Thank you very much. Now without wasting my time I would like you to introduce myself. I am from Bangalore working at an MNC, Age – 24, Body – Average.

I had very few friends at my company. Once my friend Mohammed took my mobile phone and tried calling his friend. After a lot of attempts he got tired and said my friend is not attending call and gave me back my phone. Soon he went, I got a call…. Oh… it was a female voice… I got excited, as I told you that don’t know why.. I love girls a lot…

I asked her-

Me – Is she friend of Mohammed?

Girl – No, I don’t know any person name Mohammed..

As I liked her voice.. I continued the conversation

Me – Then how come she called on this number.

Girl – I called, because, I got miss call from this number.

Me – No, my friend Mohammed was trying to call his number so maybe he dialed a wrong number..

Girl – ohhhh…its ok.

Me – I simply asked.. Are you from Bangalore.

Girl – No, I am from Udpi (Near Mangalore).

There was unlimited happiness and my blood flow was doubled hearing this.. ki – she was from Udpi. As I have heard many times that Manglorean girls are very hot, frank and sexy.

I said sorry for disturbing you..but it was not our intention. Due to my respectful talk and frank discussion, soon we became friends. She told me that, her name is Sneha and running her own Beauty Parlour in Udpi. I also asked about her family details and all in the succeeding conversations. And within no time, we became quite comfortable and started chatting like best friends. I asked about her boy friend and she said – no I don’t have any.. but she told that, she is being lured by many of the boys.

Now it was becoming uncontrollable for me to stay away.. as we have not shared our pics and just heard our voices. And, I decided to plan and meet her once at Udpi. I asked my friend Mohammed to join me for the tour this weekend. He was ok with that. I booked bus tickets and on Saturday morning around 8 am we got down at Udpi highway. As Sneha told me that, she herself, her cousin sister Lata and her boy friend Sameer will receive us near Bus stand on the highway. However, I have never seen them earlier, but it was not so difficult to find them out in the crowd; as they were wearing the same color dress that Sneha told me.

I was very excited to see Sneha. But, what I see here is…No Sneha… I greeted them good morning.. den .. normal conversation – Hii Didi.. and Bhaiya.. How r you.. all going good.. They also heartily welcomed us. Soon after that, I asked, Akka, whr is Sneha.. She said.. she will join us later.. First you both get to the hotel and get fresh. I was thinking, ki – will go to thr home. But, how bewakoof .. I was.. how it is possible that a typical, sanskari Indian girl will take me to her home and introduce myself to their parents… Ya hotel was a good plan… So we hired an auto rickshaw and moved to a hotel on the outskirts of the city. We reached and booked room.. And they left me and Mohammed at room and left to pickup Sneha.. Soon we got fresh and had breakfast. Now, I was getting desperate to meet her… to be frank to see her…o m g …. I was getting so exited.

Soon the time came, they called us and told the address whr we have to go. Again, we hired an auto rickshaw and after a drive of 10-15 mins we were at the given address. And there was my destination .. S and E H A….. ohhh my god.. She was having a stunning figure… with a toned body she was looking like an angel in the white dress she was wearing.. I can clearly also see the ecstasy in her eyes to see me… We came near and had a quite long chat about well being and how we looked.. we complimented each other… our dressing .. our looks …. Blah blah and all.. Sneha’s cousin sister and her boy friend were trying to leave us alone.. and being with us but maintaining quite difference. Mohammed was aware that, he is not here to be “Kabab me Haddi”. So he also was always quite far always and never disturbed us.

We went to the nearby beach in Udpi… and Sneha was holding my hand during the play in the water, and also during the whole time we spent together. We had a lot of chat.. I asked about her two sisters she told me during our chatting on phone. It was around 1.30 pm in the afternoon, and we were quite tired and planned to have lunch in nearby restaurant. After lunch, I asked Sneha that, I want to see her Beauty Parlour. She refused and said – its very near to their house, so it not possible to visit there. So we went to the Hotel again. Sneha’s cousin sister Lata and her boyfriend left. My friend Mohammed also downstairs smoking cigarette and all. And we two (Me & Sneha) were now left in the room alone.

She was standing near the wall facing towards me and staring continuously at me. I went near her and asked ki why she is staring me like that. She said, this may be last chance to see you Bahubali.. After this don’t know when we will meet again. You are such a good guy and I wish someone cute and caring like you could be in my life. But my parents will never allow.

Hearing this I was out of control and took my lips near hers. Now our breaths were getting exchanged. Her breasts were moving up and down with those heavy breaths. O M G. I forgot the whole world and gave a soft smooch on her lips… wow .. her strawberry lipstick and her pretty woman aroma was making me fully mad… those lips were the second ever best lips I have kissed.. Ya readers you read correct second ever best lips. Because, 1st ever best lips are of Daksha … my dream girl. Just 15 ½ year old she was. I will narrate that story later in other parts.

As I was kissing her more, she was getting more aroused and I was pushing her towards wall. Holding her both hands wide. Ohhh.. I was feeling her sweet saliva in my mount and we’re in the deep deep deep kissing.

Hmm mm mmmu hmmm mmmm …. uhhhhm mmm mmma ammm mmm …. it was jus mesmerizing and so thrilling….. Now, I left her both hands and started enjoying her breasts and her ass checks with my hands. Her breasts were amazing, sooo soft and perfect shaped… hmmm mmm … I was in the 8th world hmmm mmm.. she was getting more and more aroused…and was moaning he pleasure. I pulled her one hand and made her to lie on the bed. Now, I can see her whole body.. Ohh it was just amazing to see such an angel to crave for a great fuck. Her both the melons (nipples) were poking out of her dress and were clearly indicating the signs of her excitement for the fucking session.

I started kissing her soft cheeks and sometimes put my tongue in her ears; doing that made her whole body shiver in pleasure. I kissed her neck and then started kissing her perfect and soft boobs over her dress. As, I was aware it was my lust and her love… so I have to take time, so that she completely hands over her to me and don’t let me stop doing anything. I was enjoying her neck and boobs.

Slowly she was also getting out of control. I whispered in her ear.. and explained how beautiful she is, how perfect body she has, how sexy her curves are, and how lucky I am here to get you…. I just needed to fuck that girl now… Ohh Snehaa.. I moaned loudly.. You are very very very gorgeous, beautiful, hot and sexy… Listening this see closed her eyes in shy.. and had a cute smile.. on her face… This scene was making my dick more eager to fuck her… o m g…

I had a sneak peak to the door.. I saw it was not locked. I rushed to door and locked it and came bank within no time to please my angel beauty. I made her top upside and started kissing her tummy and tickling her… I kissed every inch of her flat tummy.

Then I made her sit and removed her top.. hmm.. her body was just so sooo sooo sexy… she was wearing a white sameez and white bra to match with her bra. I kissed her hands and under arms. The sweating smell was making me more horny and unconscious. Her moaning sounds were becoming quite louder. So I switched on T.V and put some song with good loud song. Now I removed her sameez and bra… uhmmaaa .. you cant believe.. her boobs were like a foreigner soo white and milky.. uhmmaaa.. as I touched them .. she gave a gud jump.. aaahhh… then…

Me – what happened..

Sneha – this is the first time someone has touched me and my boobs..

Me – R you a virgin…???

Sneha – Ya, sure don’t doubt on that.

Me – I do believe you, my sweety. (Though I don’t believe girls being virgin, because of internet and tech. I was here to just have my fantasy cum true)

Sneha – Do you like me.

Me – Ya, I like you soo sooo much. Now I like you more and more..

Sneha – Do you ever had any other girl.

Me – No never, you are the first one I am doing this all with. (However, I kissed many girls and had oral sex, but I never fucked any girl yet and she was the first I was about to fuck)

Saying this I started kissing her one boob, enjoying other one with my one hand and rubbing her pussy with other hand…. Hmmm,.. it was just taking me off the world…

Not only me, but she was also on the seventh world, moaning loudly (common Bahubali.. hmmm… I love you soo much… ) and started pushing her back & her hips towards me. Within no time I removed her pant and guess what see was wearing white panty.. Hmmm .. and the view of wet white panty made my blood flow rushed down to my dick… I planted a kiss on her wet panty .. She jumped on bed with lot of excitement. Hmmm .. smell of her juices were making me mad and I wanted to eat her out. Sneha was turning left – right – up – down in excitement and pleasure.

I clicked her few pics while kissing her. I removed her panty half to her thighs and took a deeepp smell of her love hole.. ohhhhh mmm .. it was feeling sooo awesome… with my hot breath on her shaved and cleaned pussy; she was getting more aroused and shivering in pleasure. Moaning loudly; like she was ready for a great fuck.

I kissed her thighs and now her love juices were flowing through vagina to her ass hole.. ohhhh that was a sexy scene… I started softly and kissed her pink love hole with all care and love to please her and make her to feel the best day of her life. With the help of her love juice I inserted my one finger in her pussy and felt her tight virgin pussy… She cried loud… Ohhh myy godd.. its paining bahubali… ya she was right. She is a virgin yar.. I was so deep in making her please.. that I didn’t listened to anything now what she said..and continued to kiss her pussy and licked every drop of her juice. Simultaneously, my one finger was drilling her pussy and other was caressing her boobs.. she was moaning loudly and more..

After sometime, She was all wet…I stopped caressing her boobs and stopped finger fucking also. I removed my clothes and freed my 7 inches throbbing thirsty cock out to drill sneha’s cute and virgin pussy… as sneha saw my dick –

Sneha – o m g.. sooo big..

Me – ya, do you like it..

Sneha – Ya its soo big and healthy .. like you. But how it will get fitted in my such a small pussy.

Me – don’t worry darling …just, you have to provide sum lubrication, den it will go very smoothly.

(However, I was aware that its gonna pain her a lot, as it was her first time. But I has to convince her at any cost naa …. My cock will not agree to skip this lovely tight hole naaaa)

Sneha – Ok.. but .. how

Me – I said her to jus start with a lick and then some sucking.. that’s it..

Sneha – o m g . how to lick dat.. it would be not hygienic na.

Me – Dnt worry about dat. I am always neat and tidy. And do you felt good ven I kissed you down there.

Sneha – Ya . it was so sooo soo pleasurable..

Me – So, now.. I want to feel your loving mouth on my dick and love it in a way that you have no other day to love..

Sneha – ok my sweet heart..my jaaanuu… you gave me such a great pleasure.. so don’t worry . I will also try my best.. But don’t feel bad for any mistakes, as its my first time. Ok dear

Me – Ya sure my darling.. you just start I will guide you on the way.

She started licking from the bottom.. feeling the balls down there.. she whispered – ohhh they are soo soft … uhmm mma aaaaa…. Slowly she came up .. up… up and then to the tip of the dick.. ohhh that feeling was great …. I took her one finger and put it in my mouth …. And told her to do as I lick her finger… and she was very good at it…. Soon she started to give me blow job like a pro… as she was sucking me off .. i clicked few more pics, as i can enjoy my angel in her absence also..

Then we adjusted ourselves and got in 69 position….

Uhmmm … it was to wonderful. Fucking her mouth and sucking her cunt was making me more out of control… hmmm … The room was full of our loud moans….. I was fucking her cunt with one finger and her ass with other.. and sumtimes I was making feeling her feel my tongue inside her cunt… she was having a lot of unwanted body movements in pleasure and ecstasy of getting fucked.

Looking at her, I started thrusting my dick in her mouth with more speed. Soon I came in her mouth. She suddenly got astonished.. hmmm.. ohhhh…. You came in my mouth.. shittt… ohhh .. nooo…. And that too soo much….. I asked her .. howz the taste.. she said… its not bad .. not good.. but bit salty.. she asked… how you felt… I said it was my ever first experience and it made me feel sooo sooo sooo good .. that I never felt that ever… listening this see got excited and swallowed all my cum.. Looking at this I felt very happy and overwhelming.

Now, after the session, I made her relax on her back, kept a pillow below her hips (back). And started finger fucking her with one finger… and now, I know, it was time to insert another finger in her wet and dick starving cunt… it was quite tough… but I managed to fit two in there… she screamed .. ohhh darling .. what r you doing.. you will tear it off…. I said relax my sweet heart… I will make your day unforgettable. She was almost crying, as I can see tears flowing down her eyes. I asked does it pain a lot, shall I stop.

She said – its ok… and she wanted to feel the pain of her virginity with me.. and however she has to lose her virginity now or later, so better to lose with her first love. Hearing this, I got more energy and started finger fucking her.. hmmm she was sooooo tight….. o m g…….. I asked her.. do you want sum real thing inside there… she said… ya .. don’t finger fuck anymore.. comm’on fuck me with the big one BAHUBALIII…. I would like to lose my virginity to you….

This was an invitation for my LOLLY POP .. and it got more hard and erect…I stopped finger fucking and pulled her to the edge of the bed, and spread her legs wide apart… ohhhh.. her pussy was so eager for the real thing…. I put my 7 inches dick with one shot innnnn… ohhhh.. she screamed… ooohhh myy goodd….. that’s too big… yours is as your name.. BAHUBALI.. do it slowly my jaaan… I will die baby….. I kept my rhythm quite slow… and soon I saw blood on my dick… ohhh…..it was her virginity… hmm… I pulled out my dick and sneha said… ohhhh my pussy is bleeding… awesome.. I am very lucky and happy to lose my virginity with you… I said cum lets wash ourselves off this blood.

We rushed to bathroom and washed ourselves. While coming to bed, sneha saw her mobile vibrating … hmmm it was a bad symbol for me …. and it was her cousin sister Lata, waiting for her downstairs for us to come down and go to bus stand to catch bus..or we will get late… ohhh.. it was almost more than two hours we were alone.. and I was not able to fuck her… hmmm .. I was cursing my luck.. ohhh such a beautiful girl and I was not able to please her .. SHIT… Don’t know when we will meet again.. we will meet or not.. don’t know….

We reached bus stand in half an hour. and bus was on time. Her eyes were full of tears. She never wanted to leave me. We both hugged each other and shared our well being thoughts.

We went back to Bangalore the same evening. I took her virginity, but lost a golden chance to fuck my angel Sneha. We kept on talking on phone. But soon her marriage got fixed by her parents. She called me and cried a lot. I was not able to say anything to her rather than making her feel relaxed and chill.