Sex massage to maid

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
Bitusharma

Sex massage to maid

Unread post by Bitusharma » 09 May 2017 11:05

Hello first of all i give my short introduction.I am bitu sharma living in ahmedbad. I am so much attracted on girls since my maturity.I have dream of having romance with beautifull women since long time.I like women with great curves. This story is based on my real experience when i was 20 year old and doing my college study. My family took a new house in ahmedabad. I am residing with my family in ahmedabad. As mother and father are job workers and grandma can not do much work ,my mother said to one maid which was working in our neighbour and request to do housework in our home also. Fortunately she was agreed. Now i give a small introduction about maid . Her name was Payal. She was 28 year old lady with great figure with good curve. She has wonderfull boobs for which every men wants to take in hand.she was not slim and not fatty.she has a perfect figure like angle and most sexiest women in world.she was married but not happy with her marriage life ( which i knew later from her) due to her husband is not satisfying her sexsually. Now story begins ... She has started working in our home from next day as my mother told her. She was very neat and clean in her work and does her work very nicely every day.My mother was also very much happy with her work. She used to come in our house at morning 9 am to 10 am for kitchen work like dish washing and etc. And then she again come at 2 pm for house work like cleaning and vaccuming and etc. Basically i was not used to talk more with maid previously in our old house in past. Even in this time ,During her first 3-4 month we were not used to meet each other because...as i am student my college timing was 9 am to 5 pm and during sunday she was also in holiday. So initially we were not met. Even our basic introduction was not happened . Now time of fentacy begins slowly as our summer vacation started. During my short summer vacation i had some project work and reading so i used to stay in my home mostly. Now basic introduction between me and my maid was occured one day. During first week we had a basic chat. Now erotic story begins, During her work in my room, I like to see her cleavage with taking care that she not notice me because i am slight afraiding as social respect is important in our life. She was wearing slight loose dress without doopata so during her bent down i can easily watch her cleavage and her bra colour.watching to this my tool also harden inside my innerwear.That feeling was also very wonderfull in that time.I enjoyed that very oftenly during first weeks.i have no any bad idea in my mind any furthermore(Bad idea begins in her mind as i will mention in my story). During that vacation there was a function in relative in my native. I could not go so i requested mom and dad for not to go because of study. Basically reason was that i dont want to go in village which is very small and lack of any facility. Till that i have no any dirty idea in my mind.Next morning my family went for function.so now i am alone in my house for 3 days. At 2 pm my maid came.She already knows that all are gone except me.so she enters in my room and gave smile to me.I think dirty idea was already arrived in her mind in that time. She made her dress like that by pulling forward that her cleavage became prominant...which was very sexy. During bent down her cleavage become more prominant. Her dress was also wet ( i think she made that for some purpose) so her bra design is slight visible through dress. Now she started her dirty mind into action. After completion of my room work she said to me that" i have back pain ,can you give oil massage to my back?" I understood her whole plan.I became very excited. I was in cloud 9 movenment. I ordered her to lay down in bed with back facing above. Now i started massage to her back gently.that was the first time that i was massaging .so that was amazing experience. Now i also started dirty experience. I told her that you have to take your dress because your dress may be wasted due to oil staining.She might also understood my dirty move. She said that do as you like .so i gently removed her dress . Now her back is open. Took the oil bottle and sprayed some drops over her back. Now i have started massaging. She said that it feels good.Now i also started to spreading hands to her side of back and uper parts of butt with inserting hands inside.Now she is getting excited.i told him to change side and now her front is facing to me. That view was amazing. She gave me dirty smile. And also started to open my shirt buttons and finally whole shirt. I understood her green signal. So i started kissing over her lips. For 10 -15 minutes we did french kiss with lip interlocking in each other, sucking tongue and saliva of each other. Then i started to kiss her neck , ear and arm. Then i have put my hand over her bra and pressing it and squeezing it. Now i opened her bra. Now wonderfull view of her great aroused and round boobs is in front of me. Then started sucking and pressing her boobs one by one.That was too awsome experience.Then i have took off her pajamas...and again turn herself. Then i started massaging to her back of thigh upto toes and also massaging her butt by inserting hand inside her innerwear. Her butt was amazing fatty and round.Felt good by pressing.i took off her penty. Her butt was now completely opened so i gave massage to her butt and leg for 10 minutes.Now i again turned her facing me. Now her wonderfull outer part of pussy is visible.I gently started massaging her pussy and clitoris .Her pussy was wet as felt by my hand. As i started to sucking and licking her pussy she Suddenly wake up and started to takeoff my paint and my innerwear.Now my aroused erect penis is in front of her. She told me that i have wonderfull cock. She started sucking and put my penis inside her mouth. Now we took 69 position so my penis was inside her mouth and me was licking,kissing ,sucking and fingering her pussy (vagina).it was for about 15-20 minutes. She was also slowly moaning during that. Now she told me that she was so arouse and requested me to insert my tool(cock) inside her wet vagina. I inserted my cock in male over female position and started to and fro movenment. She started moaning as nobody inside home. I slowly progressing my speed. Suddenly i felt that she was having orgasm by sudden contraction and more moaning. We have changed position Now i have inserted cock in doggy position. Then took her in my extended lap. Then we have tried female over male position.side by side i was also pressing her boobs and we both were kissing. We have also tried other 4- 5 different position .now i was near to orgasm.i told her and she said that she want ejauctulate over her face . Now suddenly amazing feeling was felt and i have took off my cock from her vagina and release my sperm over her face and boobs. That was so amzazing movenment during my ejauculation and i felt my orgasm during real sex with women.At the end we both were happy and satisfied. But after few days that maid left ahmedabad due to husband transfer to different place. So now a days i feel very hungry for sex. So please any unsatisfied women or young girl want to have sex with me please contact me via [email protected] -First of all i am student and i have no pocket money so i can not give money to any women for having sex. So do not ask for money. -All expenses should be paid by women in case of hotel meeting Tag:- #maidservent#massage#Romance#seduction#naukarani#sex

admin
Site Admin

Sex massage to maid

Unread post by admin » 10 May 2017 00:22

welcome bitu sharma and really nice story shared.. have fun