The Spanish Girl

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
jasmeet
Silver Member

The Spanish Girl

Unread post by jasmeet » 05 Jul 2017 14:49

My own experience with spanish girl

I am here for three reasons, first to share stories with others. Next to read stories from others and enjoy them. Last to improve my writing and expression skills. I know I am not perfect however, I have the heart and courage to attempt and I never hide who I am. If you wish to be one of those people who are "Anonymous" and always seem to have something negative to say you are wasting your time. If you see that I have made some gross error be human, be cool about it and send me a tip or suggestion. I have too much confidence and loves for myself to let what you may say influence me to stop writing.

I do not speak, or understand Spanish but even I know what certain words mean. To me when you are deep inside of a Spanish woman and you are grinding her insides, and she moans the words "AH Papi," it makes it hard not to just explode a warm jet stream of cum inside of her. I had a crazy experience, I would like to say that I was working on my International Dickplomicy.

I was working the swing shift the worst shift, 3:00PM until 12:00 AM. This sucked because you had no social life, all of your friends would either be asleep or at work when you were awake. I was driving home one morning and I decided to stop at the get some gas. I was paying at the pump when I noticed that there was an old beat up VW bus sputtering at the light. I was a gentleman and went to the bus to offer my assistance. When I got there I saw a Spanish chick that had those fuck me green eyes. You know the ones I am talking about.

I got behind the bus and pushed, it was easy a down hill slope and there we were in the gas station. She got out of her VW and stood at the pump just looking at me, then she smiled. Her white teeth were electrifying and I was under her spell. She signaled to me to come over to the pump but she only spoke Spanish and I did not understand a word she said. This was very frustrating but it was very common in CA. I got ready to walk away when she grabbed my hand and moaned, "NO PAPI, NO, "and pulled me back toward her.

What did she want and how could I help her? I did not understand Spanish however, I knew she sounded sexy. The clerk at the gas station was an over weight elderly white man that had two hearing aids and a thick pair of glasses. He could not understand me; I knew he would be no help with this Spanish speaking woman. No one was on the street and she was desperately trying to explain something to me. I grabbed her hands and shouted, "Look I CANNOT UNDERSTAND YOU!"

She shook her head and her black hair bounced with the wind. She had a very sexy face but had very small breast, a B cup. However, that was not what did it for me, it was that incredible ass. Latin chicks have the best of both worlds, the sexy white girl features that turn me on, with the sexy black girl features that a brother must have. She was maybe 5 ft and all of 110lbs, and she had a strong gymnast type body. She reached in the pocket of her tight fitting jeans and showed me the lent on the inside. I quickly understood, she had no money and had run out of gas.

I started to laugh at how stupid I was, this was simple. She was laughing too, and I was happy to swipe my card and give her a few dollars for gas. She smiled and pumped, gas was only $1.17 back in those days, so it did not take long, or much to fill her tank. She thanked me in Spanish and smiled and then winked at me. I tried to be tough and I flexed my chest as I smiled back. My uniform shirt fit perfectly around my pecks and shoulders, I often got noticed by the ladies when I wore this uniform.

Once again she started to speak to me in Spanish, I shook my head because I could not understand her. She smiled grabbed my hand and lead me to the bus. She motioned for me to get inside and I did wondering what else this woman wanted. I was clueless back in those days, I did not think about sex all of the time, I did not see the obvious signs of it then, I was younger and innocent in a way.

We were in the bus and she started to write a phone number down for me and she handed me a basket of soaps and body oils. I did not understand who this gift basket was for. She was talking faster and louder and faster, then she threw her hands up in frustration. The next few words that she spoke were curse words I did know that and I laughed. She grabbed my hands once again and looked at me, deep in my eyes. We looked deep into each others eyes and then it happened, the CD changer in my car had started to play a new CD, Digital Underground and the song was The Freaks of The Industry, which was playing loud enough for us to hear it on the other side of the pump. For those readers that do not recognize this song or group, I will say this, the song starts of with a sex woman moaning and the bass drops as a very hypnotic rhythm plays in the background.

She recognized the song and started to smile and bob her head to the beat. Then she licked her full lips and my body reacted. Watching her move to this music and enjoying herself was turning me on. She was dancing and moaning, running her finger through her hair. I was burning up, this Spanish chick smelled so good and despite her small frame she was all woman. I think she was playing, however when the song was nearing the end she leaned in to blow me a kiss, and I took advantage of the opportunity. When our lips met there was no need for any words, I understood that sexy moan of hers.

I took over, I let my hands explore her body touching every part. I ran my fingers through her silky hair and massaged her shoulders and back while we kissed her. I leaned her seat back and went straight to the buttons on her jeans. The first one was easy to unbutton, but the next few I struggled with. She did not care she stopped kissing me long enough to unbutton them herself. I was already rock hard, but watching her wiggle out of those tight black jeans, almost made me cum right then.

I took off my pants, with her help and she yanked down my pants and briefs in one swift aggressive pull. She grabbed my dick and leaned back moving it between her legs. She was moaning, "Oh si Papi, chigame!" That shit sounded so sexy I was her sex puppet, on fire and ready to just pump her sweet Spanish pussy like a piston on a machine. No more fore play it was straight to the sex. Her hips moved and wiggled as I tried to work my dick in her very wet pussy. She was perfect, warm and she could take what I had to offer. I was so turned on watching my thick black cock disappear inside of her all natural Spanish brown pussy.

She was biting her lips and making that hissing sound like a snake. She loved it and so did I. But the space was so small I needed more room so I could fuck her good. She grabbed my ass and started to pull me deeper inside her. "Oh....AH...OH....AH PAPI, " she moaned as her grip was getting tighter, I could feel her nails in my ass cheeks. Everything was going so fast and I knew I could not last much longer, I had to stop and hit it from the back, doggie style. I pulled out and she opened her eyes and looked at me. I motioned with my head for her to turn around and she did.

Her ass was sitting right there and as foolish as this may sound seeing her in a shirt, with her long black hair, no pants on with those fucked up, ugly yellow socks on, seemed to turn me on more. I started to rub my hand on her ass but she was having none of that, she reached for my dick and moaned, "PaPi por favor, papi." She was acting like a little child having a fit, and that turned me on more. I pushed her forward against the seat and put the head of my dick right against her pussy. She was much tighter in this position and I could tell by her breathing and moaning, she was uncomfortable but enjoying it.

Her sweet moans were replaced by deep breathes and loud, "Oh, OH and Ouch." Then she rocked back as I pushed deeper and moaned, "AHHHH PAPI OHHH, " She rocked back and pressed her ass against me and I shot off inside of her. As I pumped those last few thrust I could hear the sperm and air escaping her. What an orgasm, I had never cum like that before, it was so much stronger. I turned her over and saw the smile on her face, those fuck me eyes, and I knew this was a one night special. There would be no second chance to enjoy this Spanish chick again.

We both noticed that other cars were at the gas station, so we quickly pulled up our pants. I got out wishing that I could speak Spanish, she kissed me on the lips and winked. I knew she was done with me and with a turn of her key her VW started and was quickly gone. I wanted so badly to get her to a bed so I could take my time and enjoy her. This was not my best sexual performance by far but it was so enjoyable. It is funny how quick, irresponsible sex, with a stranger can feel so damn good.