Kitten Love in english

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
jasmeet
Silver Member

Kitten Love in english

Unread post by jasmeet » 05 Jul 2017 14:54

Their lovemaking raged on and seemed to only increase in passion. Their bodies were covered in a sheen of sweat, the smell of sex was pungent in the bedroom, for Mitch, nothing else existed in the universe except Mia, her sight, her scent, her love. He didn't know how long they were locked together in bliss, but it felt both like a long while and no time at all.

"OH! OH! OH! OH!" Mia chanted as Mitch's cock rushed in and out of her dripping pussy harder and faster. A rumbling began to emanate deep inside Mia starting off low but increasing in magnitude as their coupling reached higher plateaus. Mitch ground his pelvis into her clit in one particularly strong thrust and Mia went wild. She let out a caterwaul that nearly pierced his eardrums. Her nails dug deep into the flesh of his back and her pussy clamped down hard on his cock as her body erupted in spasms.

Mitch was pushed beyond his limit and for the second time that night he came hard into Mia's hungry cunt. His body convulsed as cum shot out of his cock in spurt after spurt, it seemed he was coming forever. As he came his pubic bone continued to rub against Mia's clit which sent her into further orgasms. Her body shook like it was electrocuted and her nails felt like they dug close to bone. With one final scream of "MITCHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" her eyes became glassy and she passed out.

"Mia? Mia are you okay?" Mitch asked with some concern. Mia lay still on the bed with her eyes closed and breathing evenly. She stayed like that for a couple minutes until finally she opened her eyes.

"You okay Honey?" Mitch asked again.

She smiled a smug sleepy smile. "This is what I wished for," she said.

"What, to be fucked into a coma?"

"No! Didn't you feel it? Us, together! The love! It was all I ever dreamed of! All I ever wanted to share with you! Isn't that what you felt too?" Mia asked with a tinge of worry in her voice.

"Yes, I felt it my love," Mitch said softly as he placed a hand on her shoulder stroking it. "It was the most intense feeling of love I ever felt. It was the greatest experience of my life. It had never been like this before, not even with Jess."

"Jess...?"

"Jessica. She was the woman I was going to marry, but then this happened," Mitch pointed to his face. "She decided she wanted the man I used to be, not the one I was, so she left."

"You mean, someone could have had you, had you for the rest of her life...but she gave you up? On purpose?!!" Mia asked with disbelief.

Mitch laughed bitterly. "It didn't seem like much of a sacrifice to her," he said.

Mia hugged Mitch. "I could never give you up, no matter what happened! You mean too much to me," she said.

"You'll never have to give me up; as long as you want me I'm yours."

"I told you, I want you forever," Mia said.

"Forever," Mitch agreed. "I love you Mia."

"I love you too."

The two spooned together, Mia entwining her legs and feet around his. Mitch held her delicate body close to him and felt a warmth and love, a belonging, like never before. He fell into the most blissful sleep of his life.

Mitch was roused from sleep by the familiar ritual of Mia licking his nose, except something was different. Her tongue didn't feel sandpapery like it normally did, it was slippery smooth. All of a sudden the events of the previous day and night came back to him and his eyes shot open to see the human Mia with a playful grin on her face.

"It really happened," Mitch said. "You're real."

"It really happened," Mia concurred then added, "and you've got stinky breath!"

"I'll give you stinky breath!" Mitch growled as he grabbed Mia causing her to squeal with laughter. He rolled over pulling her on top of him. Her ebon hair fell into his face; he raised a hand to brush a strand back behind her ear and in so doing revealing her mischievous eyes. The look of love there was undeniable and Mitch couldn't believe how lucky he was.

"Thank you," Mitch said.

"For what?"

"For loving me."

"Of course I love you, you're wonderful!" Mia said.

"Make no mistake, in this relationship, you are the wonderful one."

"Hmmmmm, I'm the sticky one," Mia said grinding her groin against his. Both their pubic regions along with their inner thighs were covered in dried cum.

"You and me both!" Mitch said laughing. "I think a shower is called for, care to join me?"

"Try and stop me!"

Mitch got out of bed followed by Mia who stood and stretched her naked and lissome body. Physically, Mia was wholly human -- wholly woman -- but she had a gracefulness Mitch could only call catlike. Watching her Mitch felt a stirring in his cock that for all intents and purposes should be dead to the world after the workout it had last night. Mia was just that sexy.

Mitch turned around to pick up a pillow that had fallen to the floor and heard Mia gasp. He turned back to her and said, "What is it Baby?"

Her eyes glistened and there was a look of pain on her face as she pointed and said, "Your back."

Mitch turned his head first one way and then another without being able to see anything, finally he looked in the mirror on the dresser and saw the deep red scratches on his back. "Wow."

"Oh Mitch! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" Mia cried and latched onto his arm.

"Hey darlin', don't cry. It's okay Babe, it really is! Last night was incredible! I love how wild you got; I don't mind a few scratches. Please don't worry about it."

"But I hurt you. I never want to hurt you!"

"Accidents happen, don't ever feel guilty for those, especially when it comes from something that made us both so happy. I'll tell you what; you can make it up to me later by rubbing ointment on the scratches. I would love to feel your wonderful hands massaging that stuff into my back. How does that sound?"

"Okay Mitch," Mia said and smiled. He hugged her and held her close to him.

Mitch looked out the window and saw a steady rain falling; it looked like a cold and dreary day outside. "Hmm, I was gonna take you shopping for some clothes today, you up to braving a little rain?"

"No," Mia pouted. "I don't want to go anywhere today; I just want to be alone with you. Let's stay home."

"Okay, you talked me into it," Mitch said grinning.

As Mitch and Mia showered together, they tenderly washed one another, and while both became highly aroused, they held themselves to heavy petting and kissing.

After showering, Mitch began to show Mia how to brush her teeth but as with other human rituals, it seemed she all ready knew exactly what to do. Still, when she first brought the brush with toothpaste to her mouth, her eyes widened at the taste. She then happily began scrubbing her teeth.

"Don't swallow any toothpaste," Mitch said.

"I know!" Mia answered.

"Okay, just sayin'! You know, you were always a pain in the ass when I had to do this for you," Mitch commented. Mia's reply was to simply stick out her toothpaste covered tongue. Mitch couldn't help but laugh.

After brushing their teeth, Mia helped Mitch strip the bed of sheets and blankets and put on clean ones, and with that done, Mitch decided to make cheese omelets for breakfast. When he set the plates down at the kitchen table Mia waited for him to sit down and then promptly settled in his lap.

"Mia, sweetie, what are you doing?" Mitch asked.

"Sitting down for breakfast," she replied innocently.

"You know you can sit in your own chair?"

"This is where I'm comfortable," Mia said with a smirk. There was also a look in her eyes that Mitch was taken aback when he recognized. When Mia was a cat it was her 'don't even think of making me move' look. It was starting to sink in that this really was the embodiment of the same soul-entity-what-have-you that he had been living with for three years. It was a heavy concept to think about and he was having a difficult enough time thinking straight enough to get a forkful of food from the plate to his mouth.

Both had stayed naked this morning (aside from an apron Mitch wore while cooking). Mia had no desire to wear clothes which suited Mitch fine, he loved looking at her body, and since she didn't seem to mind being in the buff, he felt no need to dress either. However, now he had his lap full of naked wiggling girl and as Mia daintily ate her breakfast Mitch had a situation rising...

"Hmmmm, what's that poking me back there?" Mia asked lasciviously.

"What do you think it is?" Mitch said as he moved his hands slowly up her body.

"Mmmmmm, I think it's my new favorite toy," Mia purred.

Mitch pulled himself closer to her and whispered into her ear, "Does that mean you're in the mood to play?"

"Always," Mia answered. He could feel the wetness from her crotch leaking onto his as his cock slid up between her soft butt cheeks.

Mitch ran his hands up over her breasts with nipples hard and pointing out. He took each one between thumb and forefinger and played with them while he nibbled on her earlobe.

Mia moaned and grinded herself against him, Mitch pushed back and squeezed her nipples. Mia rubbed with more urgency, her need echoed in Mitch as he stood up causing Mia to bend over the kitchen table swatting the dishes aside.

His cock found her wet and grasping pussy as he took her from behind. He moved into her in a single forceful motion as Mia let out her breath in a grunt. Mitch's hips gyrated as he began to thrust in and out of her reveling in the feel of sliding in and out of her tight wet passage. He fought mightily to control himself, not wanting to be too aggressive with his new lover.

But Mia urged him on. "Please, more! More! I want to feel all of you! I want all of you inside me!" Mia panted out. "Harder Mitch, fuck me harder!"

Her words flipped a switch in Mitch's mind and he let loose with all abandon. He pounded himself into her. Mia's knuckles were white from gripping the sides of the table so tightly; Mitch's hands were on her hips as he shoved his cock in and out of her. Both of them were grunting and writhing in pleasure as sweat beaded on Mitch's forehead.

Mia began a chanting "Yes! Yes! Yes!" louder and breathier until finally Mitch felt the flowing muscles of her pussy constrict strongly around his cock and her body begin to spasm in orgasm. His own body responded in kind and Mitch felt himself on the razor thin line between intense pleasure and pain as his cock strained itself with each mighty pulse.

His body spent, Mitch collapsed on top of Mia on the table. Neither of them moved as they both gulped in air. After several minutes Mia broke the silence. "I want to do that a lot, she said.

Mitch chuckled and kissed her on her shoulder. "Don't wear me out girl," he said as he pushed himself up. His legs felt rubbery so he sat back in the chair.

Mia stood up and turned around striking a pose that was cute and sexy at the same time as she stood in front of him. "I'll take from you only what you want to give," she said demurely.

Mitch took hold of her hand. "There's nothing I wouldn't give you," he replied and Mia gave him a smile that fostered in him a profound feeling of love. He couldn't believe how much he loved her. He was still coming to grips with the idea that this was the same companion he'd been with for three years, but in a real sense this was also a woman he only met yesterday. The only thing that really troubled him about this was the slip of fear that remained and was telling him this couldn't last, not someone like her with someone like him.

Mitch shook off that last thought as he noticed what Mia was doing. Her hand had gone between her legs and she scooped up some of their combined cum that was running down her inner thigh. "We're all messy again," she said in a pouty voice as she brought her finger up to her breasts and spread the cum on them.

Mitch was amazed that he was beginning to feel aroused again so soon after that exhausting lovemaking session they just had. "What do you suggest we do about that?" Mitch asked.

"Another shower?" Mia put forth.

"Actually, I'm kind of in the mood for a long hot bath," Mitch said. He had gotten in the habit of taking a nice bath every now and then since the injury, it helped sometimes when his bones ached.

For some reason, the term 'cat that ate the canary' popped into Mitch's head when he looked at Mia's grin.

Mia was curled up in Mitch's lap with her head on his chest and his arms wrapped around her as they soaked in the tub. The steady sound of rain hitting the roof helped add to their tranquil state. Mitch couldn't have described a better picture of heaven.

Mia looked up and studied his face. She brought a hand up and gently caressed his scarred cheek. "How did it happen?" she asked.

Mitch sighed. "We were responding to a three alarm blaze in the business district. It was a four story building, one of the older ones. I was on the second floor making sure there was nobody left inside when I heard a noise that sounded like someone calling for help -- it turned out someone left a damn radio on tuned to an all talk station.

"I made my way to the stairway but found my path blocked, I turned around to find a window to escape from when the floor gave out on me. I fell through the second and first floors to land in the basement. I immediately knew my leg was broken and thought my arm was too. I was dazed and tried to shake it off, but the worst was yet to come.

"I lost my helmet when I fell and when I crashed in the basement some sort of cleaning fluid splashed on me, mostly in my face. The fire was close, and when it got too close, the flames leapt at me. The pain was worse than any thing I felt before, it was...indescribable. I don't know how long I was burning but it seemed like forever. I didn't even realize I was screaming but I must've been because one of the guys heard me and was able to douse me with foam.

"I don't remember much after that. Waking up in the hospital, being told I was lucky I would retain my sight, friends visiting, my mom, Jess. That's pretty much it."

Mitch looked at Mia to see she was crying. "Sweetheart, what's wrong?" he asked.

"Just thinking of all the pain you went through, it must have been horrible! My poor Mitch," she said.

Mitch hugged her. "It's not something I'd want to experience again, but the joy I feel now because of you more than makes up for it," he said.

Mia buried her head in his chest. "I love you," she said and sniffled.

"I love you too."

"I was also thinking about my mom and brothers," Mia said. It took Mitch a second to realize she meant Chelsea the cat and her kittens; he was so far removed now from thinking of Mia as the cat she used to be. "I don't like fire," Mia said and shivered.

"I know Baby, I know," Mitch said and hugged her tighter.

"But that's what you do...you fight fire, right?" Mia asked.

"It's what I did." Mitch corrected.

"Why don't you do it anymore?"

"You need to be in good shape to do that kind of work..."

"But you are in great shape," Mia said running her hand down his muscled arm.

"Yeah but it took a long time to get rehabilitated after I was hurt. By the time I was back in good physical condition, I was kind of withdrawn from the world."

"Will you ever go back?"

"I don't know," Mitch said.

"You will," Mia said with certainty.

"You seem pretty sure of that," Mitch chuckled.

"I know my Mitch. You fight fire, that's what you do. You save people from it, like you saved me. I always feel safe when I'm with you because I know you always protect me." Mitch gave her another hug.

"Love you so much," Mia mumbled.

"I love you too," Mitch assured her.

Mitch felt so relaxed in the warm water and holding Mia that he started to doze. That is until he felt a small hand grasp his cock. "Find something interesting?" Mitch asked.

Mia looked up at him with a devilish glint in her eyes. "Very," she said.

Mitch closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her hand sliding up and down his cock beneath the water. "I love the feel of it growing in my hand," Mia said. "Does this feel good to you?"

"Yesssssssss," Mitch replied as his cock hardened to steel under her touch.

"I want to make you feel good, my Mitch, cause you make me feel so good." She stroked down to the base of his cock and fondled his balls for a while then moved back up and played with the head, running her index finger around the sensitive mushroom cap.

"Oh, Mia..." Mitch blurted. She raised her head and their lips found each other in a tender kiss.

Mia positioned herself over Mitch and sank down on him, her pussy enveloping his cock. "Mmmmmmmmm," she purred. She laid her wet body on top of him, her slick breasts with hard nipples pressed against his and her hair, wet at the tips, brushed his arms. "My Mitch. I love it when you are inside me. Why do we ever have to separate?"

"All good things come to an end I guess," Mitch said with a smile.

"Let's not let this end for a long time, and then let's do it over and over and over..."

"I'm only human, my love," Mitch interrupted.

"I know," Mia said with a wry smile. "So am I."

They fell into a slow rhythmic pace of lovemaking. Mia would gently raise her hips sliding her pussy lips up his cock, and then lower herself back down. They pecked at each other's mouths but mostly they stared deeply into one another's eyes, almost as if there were physical lines connecting them as they sent pulses of love back and forth.

Mitch placed his hands on her magnificent ass as it rose up and down. He squeezed and kneaded the soft flesh causing Mia to hum loudly. He had a hand on each delicious cheek rubbing them; he spread them apart slightly and slid his hand into her crack.

Mia hummed and purred even louder as Mitch's index finger circled around her anus, when his finger slipped inside she stiffened for a moment then raised her ass quickly and his finger slipped past the tight ring. Mia roared and slammed her pussy back down on his cock then raised it up again to get more of his finger up her ass. Up and down she moved fucking her cunt on his cock and her ass on his finger.

"Oh! My Mitch! My Mitch!" Mia grunted as the momentum built. Mia worked herself up into a frenzy until her body shook in orgasm. When her cunt muscles tightened on Mitch's cock it was too much for him and he spurted deep into her womb.

"Oh Mitch, I feel it! I feel you shooting deep inside me!" Mia said with fulfillment. Mitch smiled. "Maybe it's the start of our own little kittens." Mitch's eyes shot wide open and he sat up straight in the tub with Mia sliding off him.

"Oh fuck!" he said.

"Mitch? What is it? What's wrong?" Mia said with alarm.

"I didn't even think about it! How could I've been so stupid! Mia! We haven't been using protection!"

"Protection? Protection from what? Protection from having babies?" Mia's bottom lip began to quiver. "Mitch, don't you want to have babies with me?"

"It's not a question of what I want; it's a question of what you are ready for." Mitch said.

"In that case, I'm ready to have babies. Your babies." Mia rebutted.

"You can't know that for sure. Mia, we've only been together for a day!"

"This again? Mitch, we've been together for three years! Even if it wasn't you and me like this, it was still you and me. I've loved you all that time and wanted so much to be your woman. There's no one else I want to be with and there never will be! I want to have children with you and share our love with them."

"What about having your own life? You're human now. Don't you want to know what that's all about? You can have responsibilities now, a job, a career, whatever you set your mind to! You can have whatever you want now!"

"But...but what I want most is to be with you, to have a family with you."

jasmeet
Silver Member

Kitten Love in english

Unread post by jasmeet » 05 Jul 2017 14:56

End of kitten story

"I just think you need to take some time before you go making any huge decisions."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Is there something you want more than me? More than being with me?" Mia's voice quavered.

The answer to that was easy. "No, nothing."

"What about a family? Children? Don't you want that? With me?"

Mitch thought about it. He thought he was ready to have that with Jess, he wanted it, but there were times the daunting thought of being a family man scared him more than a towering inferno ever could. Now, thinking of having that with Mia...the idea just left him with a warm and happy feeling and above it all a feeling of...rightness.

"I want that very much Mia," Mitch said.

She flopped back on top of him with her arms going around his neck as she plastered his face with kisses. "Whoa! Whoa there!" Mitch said laughing as he tried to get words out between her kisses. "We still haven't decided what's best for you."

"I'm a grown woman; I can decide what's best for me," Mia said adamantly.

"I just don't want you resenting me someday for not letting you have a life. It's an important part of being human to know you can be independent."

"Am I a bad human then if the most important thing to me is you?"

"No Honey, it makes you the most perfect human in the world to me," Mitch said as his voice strained. "You are the most important thing in my life as well. That's why I'm saying these things now. I want you to be happy. Promise me you'll remember that you have options and whatever you want to do or be, I'll be there to help you?"

"I promise, and it does sound interesting knowing that I have so many choices now. It's scary too. I just want to wrap myself in your arms and have you keep me safe."

"I'll always be there for that," Mitch said placing his arms around her.

The water in the tub had started to cool and the skin on Mitch's hands was wrinkled. "Let's say we get out of here before we turn into a couple of pink raisins," he said. Mia nodded.

They rinsed each other off; Mitch might have languished a bit washing the suds off Mia's luxurious creamy body. After drying off, Mitch carried Mia to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. She stretched out with her arms reaching over her head and her back arched in a way to make her rib bones visible. Above a taut tummy, her small breasts lay flat on her chest with aroused nipples standing straight up. She had a seductive smile on her face that begged Mitch to join her.

It took a couple of days before Mitch finally made it out of his house. Being with Mia was a mighty addiction that he had no real desire to cure. However, as difficult as it was to tear himself away from Mia's body, he knew they needed a time out. Although Mia insisted she was fine he couldn't help but notice she was walking a little bowlegged and Mitch had to admit he was feeling a little raw himself. He also knew he had to at least get started in helping Mia establish a life as a human and the first thing they needed to do was get her some clothes.

Mitch left Mia alone to go to a nearby store and buy her a dress, some underwear, and shoes. What he bought wasn't very glamorous and he wasn't too sure about the sizes, but he thought the outfit should serve her well enough to be out in public while they shopped together for the rest of her wardrobe.

When he came home Mia immediately went to his side and wrapped herself around his arm. She looked distraught.

"What's wrong Honey?" Mitch asked.

"I just missed you," Mia said quietly.

"I wasn't gone that long."

Mia shrugged. "I still missed you," and buried her head in his chest.

Mitch sighed. "As much as I love you needing to be around me, you are going to have to learn to do things on your own and be on your own at times," he said as he stroked her hair. Mia shuddered. "Hey sweetie, I'm never going to be far from you and I'll always be there for you when you absolutely need me, I promise. But being human means you have to know you can do things on your own if you have to. Okay?" Mia nodded.

Mitch took Mia to the local mall and at first she was extremely shy and stayed so close to Mitch she seemed plastered to him, but eventually the new sights and sounds aroused her curiosity and she began to loosen up. She was still leery of all the different people but she didn't seem as frightened anymore.

Mitch was concerned about having to explain in detail every little thing about human life. He knew he had the patience to teach her anything and everything he could that she needed to know, and what he didn't know or couldn't teach her he was prepared to find someone who could. What concerned him was how he would explain this grown up woman not having the fundamental knowledge most people did in modern society. However, as it turned out, Mitch was worrying for nothing.

It seemed that when Mia was turned into a human, most of the common knowledge that she would need was instilled in her. She could read and write, she had basic, or even advanced, math skills, and an understanding of her surroundings and how things functioned that any adult woman should know. There were gaps in her knowledge to be sure, or, as Mitch was becoming to understand, Mia's stubborn refusal to go along with the "sillier" aspects of human life, but all in all she seemed to have a good cognitional base to grasp basic ideas. When it came to shopping, she knew what each particular item of clothing was, like dress, blouse, slacks, bra, panties, and so on. She understood what they were for and how to wear them and she had her own taste in choosing items she liked. She even knew what make-up and other cosmetics were and how to use them.

Mia may have been given instinctual knowledge on how things worked, but she had never experienced any of this before. She continued to stay close to Mitch and avoid contact with other people, but her wariness soon took a backseat to the wonder of doing things for the first time that everyone else took for granted. The way clothes felt as she tried them on, the scents of different perfumes, seeing all the lights and vibrant colors, the taste of new foods when they stopped by the food court, and hearing people talking, electronics buzzing, and several different types of music coming from different directions all blending into a cacophony of sound. At times Mia seemed almost overwhelmed by it all, but she pushed on to keep experiencing more.

She was a whirlwind in the mall as she went from one place to the next and Mitch was hard pressed to keep up with her. He thought about the beating his finances were taking from today's outing, he had some money saved up but not a lot, and he stayed home from work the past two days as well. He knew he would have to put some serious hours in, but seeing Mia so exuberant about each new thing like a kid at Christmas, he couldn't refuse buying her anything she wanted.

At the end of the day Mitch was exhausted but in a happy-tired kind of way. He was carrying most of the bags filled with the all the clothes and other items they purchased as they searched for their car in the parking lot. Mia was a regular chatterbox as she kept going on about her first real venture out into the world as a human. All of a sudden it occurred to Mitch that this was kind of a groundbreaking day for him as well. It was the first time since his injury that he had spent a whole day around large crowds of people.

Thinking back on it, he was sure people had been staring at him with the usual looks of revulsion and sometimes pity, but he hadn't felt self-conscious. All his attention today had been focused on Mia, sharing her new experiences with her and really enjoying her company. He had done something he never thought he would do again, have a pleasant day out in the world among a significant number of people and feel...normal.

Mitch stopped walking and dropped the bags in the middle of the parking lot. Mia turned and looked at him with a bit of worry in her expression.

"Come here," Mitch said in a neutral tone. With a look of curiosity, Mia obliged. When she was close enough he grabbed her arm and pulled her into him with force. His lips pressed into hers and he felt her body melt into his as time seemed to stop. When they pulled apart for air, Mitch looked into Mia's eyes and saw nothing but love and devotion. He ran his hand through her dark hair.

"I love you," Mitch said.

"I love you too," Mia responded.