A naked walk in the united kingdom country

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

A naked walk in the united kingdom country

Unread post by sexy » 17 Sep 2017 09:44

After my walking naked and flashing in the park. About a week later I had a new idea. To take a long nude walk in the country. I know some people that own a lot of land about a hour and half drive north of where mom and I live. I call them and they give me the OK to be on there land. They also give me the code to the gate lock. I started out before sunrise. I was wearing nothing but a part of panties, blue jeans shorts and a small halter top. That show a lot of my 38D tits. I did stop at a gas station to fill up my cat. The station was closed, but a person can use there credit card to get Fule. The station only had on night lights. So I took off my top while I was filling up my car. When I hit the road I left my top off. Then I pulled over and strip naked. It was still dark. When the sun began to rise. I had to put on what little clothing I had. I got to the gate, opened the gate. Then closed and locked it. There a barn about a hundred feet away. I pulled my car in to the barn. So nobody would know I was there. I did have some food and water with me. I was thinking about staying the night and go home late the next day. Well I strip naked and began walking. I was wearing nothing but a pair of earrings. I was naked as the day I was born. I began walking down a game trail. Then I find a spot where I can lay out in the grass and work on my sun tan. Also there a small lake where I can go skinny dipping. The water was cold but I had fun. I went back to the barn. Had lunch. I got to thinking how much fun it would be if I was tied up. Then I check the trunk of my car and found a pare of hand cuffs my boyfriend John had given me. I did have the keys. I left the key on a nail in the barn. I also made a gag for myself then cuffed my hands behind my back. I began walking around in the woods. I began to have dreams like I was kidnapped and had escaped. And now I was on the run. After about a half day running around on bondage it was time to return to the barn. I get to the barn. I go to get the key, that's when trouble started. The key was higher than I thought. I'm having trouble trying my hands high enough to reach the key. I use my foot to knock the key to the ground. Then it getting dark. I'm having a hard time finding the key. Then what was like forever, I get the key. And unlock myself. I found a place in the loft of the barn and went to sleep for the night. The next day I wanted to see how far I can go. I began walking. Every sow offten I would use a trick I learned in the girls scouts. To put down trail markers to find my way back. I had my camera with me. I would take nudes of my self. I set the camera on a rock or tree stump set the timer and take a photo. Of myself. Then I come across some old farm equipment. I took a lot of photos of me with the equipment. Some of them come out very good. Then I had to return to the barn. Then I had one last idea. The sun was setting. I got my car out of the barn, set the camera on a tripod I had with me. Took a lot of photo of me poseing naked with my car. The one I like best. I set the time to 45 seconds. Layed across the roof. It was time to go home. I waited until dark. I was going to drive home nude. I put my clothes in the trunk and started for home. I was thinking if I get stop by the cops. I was going to tell them. I lost a bet. If the speed limit was 70. I drove 65. I get home with no problems. I would love to do it again.