Hot sex in college with Andhra girl... (Sex Stories in English)

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 11 Oct 2017 09:23

My name is Pream.S and I was twenty four (now 25) at the time when this happened to me. I was doing Post Graduation in Computer Science in Manasagangotri campus, Mysore. As I was away from home I used to stay in university hostel. I used to behave normally with everyone guys and gals.

After 6 months of our college started, an Andra girl was started talking to me more time & spending most of time beside me during lectures too. Everybody in class knows she is having boyfriend, who is in Mumbai working in MNC. Even she used to talk to him while she was sitting beside.

I never cared for all this because we should not go behind 3 things in life Women, Land and Money (which my dad used to tell me, even I fallow till today). But, the roomer started sounding linking me with her. We are also responsible some how for the rumours to grow. As she was living in Girls PG, which is just outside the campus.

She use to carry box, when ever I go for canteen for having lunch she used to join we used to share our foods. In lab too we used to sit very closely and during lecture too she used to sit beside. I used to drop her to PG at around 8pm. Still that time we used to stay in college (not only we both may be around 10 to 15 out of 32 used to stay like that).

We use to do our assignments, project or learn things. To avoid those rumours I started staying away from her (till this point we don’t had any sexual intension in mind or we are not initiated anything). After end of the day she came to know ‘m starting to avoid her. She used many occasion to speak to me but it was in vain. Her PG friend also approached me, asked for reason.

I got irritated than finally, I decided to meet her & sort-out things. Then she told me at any cost I won’t leave you, I want your company. Rumours will come and go don’t bather about them, as of now we two are very good friends. She told how she missed me whole week. Than at that point too I try to explain her how the roomer stamp will stick on her back but, she was not in a position to listen me.

After this we started again so called “Friendship” this time it was not like before it went still deeper and deeper. We started to spend time alone, she used to tell about her family background, about her boy friend, how they met, how love happened, how they used to smooch and play in cyber café, about her future marriage and all such stuff.

Day by day she was getting closer to me. Finally we both initiated our desire. Am 5.5’ and she was 5.3’ but weighs 65 (4kg greater than me). Both are of whitish-Asian color, good looking. Movie and hang out are started but, we are not enjoyed it so much. Finally we decided to go for Jogfalls and spend two days there. Everything was scheduled and rooms are booked by help of a broker.

After spending quality time in water, out side water and roaming. We came room at around 9pm. We refreshed our self, and had nice dinner. She came in, I shut the door and we both hugged each other and passionately kissed. I sucked his upper lip and she sucked my lower lip and her hands started roaming in my body and I rubbed her hip folding and squeezed navel.

I was hugging her from back and pressing my lovely cock in her butt cheeks and playing with her breast. I removed her t-shirt and gently squeezing her breast upon bra. She knelt and I was kissing her navel and rubbing my face on her stomach area, hip folding and squeezing butt cheeks. I was rubbing my lips on her navel and put my tongue and licked navel.

She keeps on moaning. She was lovingly pressing my head and keeps fondling it and moaning by closing her eyes and enjoys my play. Her cleavage is so sexy and made me hot to fuck her immediately. I removed all her dress and mine too. We both are naked on bed now. She went down and licked my 6’inch tool; she was doing that job so well that like an experience slut.

Yes, she had experience with her BF. After half hour sucking, playing and having my cum. "How did you like that?" she asked. "It was better than anything I've ever had in my life. Now its my turn." I took her enormous breasts. "Oh my God! Your tits are so big! What size are they?" I asked amazed. "They're 38DD all natural."

"They're truly stunning and I know exactly what to do with them." I said with a huge grin. She got up off her knees and lay down on the bed. I hovered over her and gently took her left nipple into my mouth as I caressed her right breast. As I sucked, her nipples immediately perked up. I moved over and began sucking her right nipple as I moved my left hand up her leg and into her thong.

I ran my finger around her pussy lips, already sopping wet, before sticking one finger in. As I continued to suck I started moving my finger in and out of her tight pussy. She let out a low moan that turned me on even more. "I can't take it any more. I need you inside me!" she yelled as I look up from her pussy. "Alright, I'll give it to you good." I said as I stood up and spread her legs apart.

I put her left leg over my shoulder as I started putting my cock into her tight pussy. She winced as my cock slid into her; "Oh my God! You feel so good! I've forgotten how great a huge cock feels!" The more she moaned and yelled the faster and I pounded. I never met a woman who could take a cock like she could (In fact she is my 1st and last till now).

I went faster and faster, my balls slapping against her. I leaned in closer and massaged her breasts as my cock went deep inside her. "I want to get on top now" she told me. I pulled my cock out and slept down on the bed as she maneuvered her self on top facing me. Then guided my cock into her pussy and began moving up and down.

Her huge tits bounced in my face as she rode my cock. As she continued to riding me I fondled her right nipple as I sucked on the left. She moaned even louder as I fondled her breasts and began furiously rubbing her clit. "Fuck yes! Your cock feels amazing! Give it to me harder!" she yelled while riding even harder. After awhile I couldn't take it any longer, "Swathi dear!

I'm going to cum!" I shouted. She immediately jump off of me and got on to her knees. "I want it all over my face!" I then shot out one of the biggest loads of my life all over her face. She then eagerly lapped it up and swallowed as much as she could. "Dear that was incredible! I never knew you were like that!"

"Well I don't think that will be the last of our fun" she said with a huge smile on her face. But, It became last because her BF called her up and told her to rush immediately to Mumbai. We called off our 2nd day stay. I don’t want her to go for Mumbai. I tried my best to convince her but, it was in vain. We both broke our relationship and became apart.

She tried her ultimate best to rejoin with me on her birthday occasion and our sendoff party but, once I made my mind means I won’t change for any reason. She is now moved back to Andhra searching for job; her’s so called ‘BF’ also left. I heard her parents are searching for alliance. Am in Bangalore in search of job, as I was free most of time I recalled my real incident and wrote.