Spring Break Wife english

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Spring Break Wife english

Unread post by sexy » 22 Nov 2017 20:19

"You promised you'd never say no to me again."

"I didn't. You agreed to go to breakfast and to the beach," I reminded her.

"You know I didn't want to. I don't think you like it as much as I do."

"I love it. You know I do." I held her in my arms.

"Then why did you want to go to the beach?"

"Mom, even young guys can't do it constantly like women. We need time to regain our strength. You know the saying, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak."

She frowned. "But last night you did it over and over."

"I know. And again this morning. I'm tired. I needed to eat and rest," I explained.

Something clicked in her mind and motherly concern kicked in. She hugged me. "I'm sorry, baby. Are you feeling better? We can go back out on the beach if you want."

I chuckled at her quick change in attitude. Fucking your mom is complicated. "I don't want go on the beach. I want to make love to you."

"Are you sure?" she asked with real concern. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't hurt me," I assured her.

Mom shucked off her bikini in a flash and crawled on the bed on her hands and knees. She waggled her round butt at me and enticed, "I want to do it doggy style."

The sight brought my cock to a full stand and I dropped my swim trunks. I fingered her cunt from behind. "You're wet," I said.

"I've been drooling all morning," she moaned. "Please, baby. I need you so bad."

I obliged with athletic force and style. At the end Mom dissolved into a satisfied mass of giggles and nerve-endings. I didn't cum but that was fine. Save it for later. I held Mom until she recovered. "Feeling better?" I asked as I toyed with her nipples.

"Mmm," she purred. "I needed that. God, you make me cum so hard."

I had to ask. "Dad doesn't make you cum like that?"

She shook her pretty head. "Not even close."

I knew it was wrong to make her compare us, but I was curious. So shoot me. "He isn't a good lover?"

Mom shrugged. "He's not as energetic or hard or big as you. You last longer and recover faster too." She paused and looked in my eyes. "And I'm absolutely crazy for you. That makes it so much better."

We kissed and petted for a long time. Nothing frantic. Just enough to keep us feeling good. Breathed each others breath. Traced every inch of skin with fingertips.

By mutual silent agreement, she got on her hands and knees again. She loved this position. "Mount me, stud," she begged. Her enthusiasm infected me and it instantly became my favorite position too.

After we came again and slumped on the mattress she could tell I was exhausted again. "Poor baby," she cooed. "I'm sorry for wearing you out again."

I smiled. "It's okay. It's a great kind of tired."

She was back in mom mode. "It's not okay, honey. I'm going to call your father because I haven't touched base with him in a few days. But when I'm done we're getting you something to eat."

She sprawled naked next to me in bed and called Dad. Talk about surreal. Her side of the conversation:

"Hi, Mark. How are you?"

"I'm having a blast. Much better than I expected."

"Gary is having fun too, I think." I reached out and groped her tit and pulled her nipple. She smiled at me but didn't let on to Dad that anything was happening.

"Alright, Mark. Try not to work too hard. We'll be home late Sunday."

She hung up.

I sucked on her nipple, but she ordered, "Get up. We'll shower then get you a snack. You need energy."

I stroked her thigh. "Let's stay in bed," I replied. "I can rest here."

"If we stay here we'll fuck again," she reasoned and I had to agree. "Please darling, get up. If you don't eat I'm afraid you'll get sick or something."

She looked so genuinely concerned that I dragged myself out of bed and into the shower with her. She didn't even let me fool around with her in there. She was all business. Wash, dry, dress, and out the door to find food.

I admit that I wolfed down the pizza and felt much better after. Moms really do know best.

Mom pampered me for the rest of the evening, constantly getting me food and drinks. She didn't even want me to dance, but I finally convinced her to join me for a few songs. Brad and Jessica were highly entertained by all of it. They'd never seen Amy in mother mode before.

That night in bed I was recovered and raring to go. Mom and I sucked each other to readiness, then I arranged her naked body in the doggy position she loved so much. I tugged her long, platinum-blonde hair and pulled her head up. "Huh, huh, huh," she gasped in time with my thrusts. Her perfect boobs bounced wildly.

I let go of her hair and grabbed those fucking tits. "Yes baby, yes!" Mom spurred me on. "Cum in me baby! Fill me up!"

I jerked and pumped my load in her like a fire hose. "Aii," Mom squealed as she came too. We collapsed on the mattress and she giggled. "When I feel your cum it always sets me off."

"I know," I replied with a smile. "I love it."

FRIDAY

When I woke I was on my back and Mom was sprawled against me as usual, with an arm and leg across me. I loved the feel of her warm naked body. She was awake already and watching me silently. Her face was only a couple inches from mine. "Good morning," I murmured. I put a hand behind her head and pulled her in for a long, gentle kiss.

Our lips eventually parted. "Brad and Jessica went out for breakfast about a half-hour ago," she informed me.

I looked at the clock. Nearly ten o'clock. "You should have woke me."

"We both needed the rest. Somebody kept waking me during the night."

I grinned, remembering the night. "That's because you're irresistible," I told her. My arms tightened and pulled her hard against me. I kissed her again. "You're so cute in the morning."

"You're such a liar. I must look awful. My hair is a mess."

"Your messy hair is what makes you look cute. You look like a little girl." Another kiss. "You have a great body. Long and lean and fit. It feels awesome against me."

"You're not embarrassed to be with your old Mom, Gary?" she asked with concern.

I chuckled. "You're not old. Gorgeous women like you are ageless."

"You could have your choice of the young college babes running around here," she told me. "I've seen the way they look at you."

"They couldn't be half as exciting as you, Mom," I assured her and kissed her neck. "This is so kinky and hot. I love it and I love you."

"I love you too," she cooed. "I just don't want to hold you back."

"You aren't. I only want you."

"Me too, darling. Only you."

It was raining that morning, so when Brad and Jessica came back, the girls decided we should go shopping. Brad and I rolled our eyes but dutifully tagged along.

I got interested when we discovered a sophisticated lingerie shop. We walked in and Brad promptly exclaimed, "Oh yeah, you got to get one of those, Jess." He pointed at a mannequin wearing a fancy embroidered corset. Not the kind designed to super-compress the waist, these were mostly decorative.

"You like that?" Jess asked.

"Hell yeah," he enthused. "Corsets are hot."

"They're actually bustiers, but close enough," Jess informed him. We perused the display and Brad talked Jess into buying a red one. The fabric was sheer, but embellished by floral patterns embroidered along the edges and in swirls across the belly area. I looked forward to seeing Jess in it, but I didn't say it of course.

Mom held up a pale pink one. "What do you think, Gary?"

I pictured her in it and my cock twitched. "You'll look hot in that," I answered.

She smiled. "I'll buy it then."

Garter straps dangled from the bottom of the bustiers, so the girls decided to buy stockings too. And fancy panties to complete the sets. My imagination worked overtime visualizing both girls in the lingerie, and from the look of Brad his was too. "This is the most fun I've ever had shopping," I told them.

"That was for you boys," Jessica said. "Now we're going to look at dresses." Brad and I groaned.

It took an hour for Jess and Amy to find dresses for the clubs that they liked, which was faster than I feared. Jess chose a sequined red tube dress that seemed to vacuum-form to her little body. Mom picked a metallic gold mini-dress made of stretchy lycra. It had spaghetti straps, showed lots of cleavage, and left the top half of her back bare. She couldn't wear a bra with it, and I loved the way her boobs jiggled in the dress.

We were back at the hotel by 11am. Brad requested, "Give us a fashion show, ladies. We want to see you in your new lingerie." It was still raining and there was nothing else to do, so the girls agreed.

They went into the bathroom to change and were in there a long time. We heard lots of giggling. "What's taking so long?" Brad asked them through the door.

"We're shaving," Jessica answered.

"Shaving?"

"Shaving our pussies," Mom's voice replied and both girls giggled.

"Whoa! Take as much time as you need," Brad said. They giggled again.

The bathroom door opened and two visions of loveliness walked out. "We're ready," Jess said. "Thank you for being patient."

Both of the women acted a little shy, but I think that was an act. They had to know how great they looked. The thin bustiers cupped and held up their boobs, and fitted snug around their torsos. Mom's pink bustier perfectly complemented her platinum blonde hair and made her look remarkably innocent for a garment that was so blatantly sexy. Her garter straps held up white lace-top thigh-high stockings. Little pink lace v-string panties completed her hot outfit. Jessica look just as sexy. Her bustier was red, with black stockings and panties.

Brad was agog. "Don't you like it?" Jessica asked him, and did a full turn to show him the back too.

"I love it," the big guy answered. He scooped her off her feet. She squealed and kicked her legs until he deposited her on their bed. "I don't think you need the panties, do you?"

"No," she cooed and lifted her ass to let him pull them off. Brad threw off his clothes and was on top of her in a flash. I watched until he jammed his big cock in her shaved little pussy.

Mom sidled up to me and pouted, "Brad likes Jessica's lingerie more than you like mine."

"No, his lust just distracted me for a minute," I assured her. I walked a circle around her. "You look sweet and innocent and totally seductive at the same time." I picked up my phone and began taking photos.

"Gary! Don't," Mom protested.

"I have to preserve this for posterity, Amy. You're drop-dead dazzling. Pose for me. Come on ... hands over head." Mom was genuinely bashful in front of the camera, but she lifted her arms, which wonderfully lifted her boobs too. "Great. Now let your inner model loose. Pose." She stuck her tongue out at me, but relented and got into it after a moment. She posed with hands on hips and behind her back, twisted and turned this way and that. She pretended to adjust the bustier's hold on her tits, which made super hot pics. She even sexily toyed with her panties, but wouldn't pull them off for the camera.

Brad noticed what I was doing and stopped fucking Jess right in the middle of the act. She protested but soon was giggling and provocatively posing for Brad's camera phone on their bed. Without panties.

Mom crawled onto our bed and I snapped pictures of her on her hands and knees, on her stomach, and lots on her back. She got into it and squirmed around like a bitch in heat. "Enough pictures, Gary" she finally moaned as she rubbed her puss through her panties. "Come to bed. I need you."

I stripped and pulled off her panties, then jumped on top of her. We kissed and rubbed our bodies together. Her smooth lingerie felt damn enticing against my skin. "You're a naughty boy for taking pictures of me dressed like this," she whispered. "They better not end up on the internet."

"They won't," I promised. "You're mine. I don't share."

Her eyes bored into mine. "Don't share. Ever. Take what's yours, baby, and don't ever let me go."

I drove my cock into her with a mighty thrust. "Ah!" she gasped. Her pussy was wet with excitement but clamped down on me right away. I pushed through the tightness and buried myself over and over. She squirmed and moaned under me until two orgasms ripped through her, one after another. "Maybe I'll wear this for you every day," she teased and grinned delighted.

I decided I wanted to see her better, so I rolled us over without disengaging cock from twat. From below my hands were free to roam over the bustier and her boobs. "You have a real lingerie fetish," she laughed.

"I have a fetish for what's filling the lingerie," I corrected her. I held her thin waist and guided her into riding me with long strokes. Then I want back to feeling her up. She rode me that way for a long time. She adjusted her speed to prevent me from going off because we both were enjoying this immensely. Eventually the urge did build in me and I put my hands on her hips to speed her up until she she was fucking me like a jackhammer. I emptied my nut in her and savored the euphoric buzz in my brain. God I loved cumming in Mom's incestuous little snatch.

She came too, then rested on top of me. I liked the light weight of her, and the feel of the bustier and stockings too. "I love how we cum together so often," she said with a satisfied sigh. "We're synchronized. It's cool."

"Yeah, it is," I agreed. Orgasming was more fun when there was a girl cumming on my cock at the same time.

Mom noticed that Jessica and Brad were resting too, so she asked, "Y'all want to shower first?"

"Okay," Jess agreed. But when she tried to get out of bed, Brad pulled her back to him. She squealed and giggled. Brad rolled on top of her and rammed his cock in. "Uff!" Jess grunted.

"We better shower first," Mom giggled and raced me to the bathroom.

"Brad is really into that sexy lingerie," I observed. "The guy is out of control."

"You don't have much room to talk, buster," Mom teased. "My poor pussy is sore from the pounding you gave it."

I smirked. "We better get you out of that evil outfit then." When she reached for her garters I smacked her hands away. "Let me do it."

Mom rolled her eyes and smiled. "Yeah, Brad is one who's out of control."

I ignored her jibe. Her panties were already off, so I began by unfastening her stockings from the garter straps. The sheer stockings looked just as sexy coming off as they did going on. The sight of Mom in that bustier was too much to resist. I backed her against the wall and lifted her by putting my hands under her ass.

Mom giggled but wrapped her legs around my waist. "Gary, you're just as bad as Brad."

"Maybe," I admitted. I drove the length of my cock into her with one stroke. I was overexcited and didn't last more than a few minutes. Mom didn't cum, but she didn't mind. She thought my lingerie fetish was funny. When I put her down she quickly took off the bustier.

Back out in the room, Brad was on top of Jessica, fucking wildly. Her had her arms pinned to the mattress. "Y'all go ahead without us," he rumbled in his deep voice. "We'll be a while."

Jess giggled. "Yeah, a while."

It was still raining, so we put on jeans and t-shirts and grabbed an umbrella. We left to give them privacy, not that they were paying any attention to us anyway.

Mom and I walked hand-in-hand down the boardwalk. The rain kept most people inside, but the little waves still rolled in and the sound of the rain on the umbrella was relaxing. We huddled closely together beneath it as we walked. Mom seemed to be deep in thought. "Do you think Brad will marry Jessica, Gary?" she asked, apropos of nothing.

"Maybe," I answered. "He hasn't mentioned anything to me though."

She stopped and looked up at me with a twinkle in her eyes. "I'm glad we're already married, honey," she said, "because I have something to tell you. I think I'm pregnant!" She jumped against me and threw her arms around my neck to give me a long kiss.

Pregnant?! Fuck! My head spun and my knees wobbled. I sat down hard on a nearby bench, and Mom went down with me.

"I knew you'd be excited!" she giggled, terribly misreading my reaction.

"Y-you're not on birth control?" I asked pitifully.

She laughed. "Obviously not, dummy. Mark got a vasectomy after I got pregnant with you. I've never used birth control in my life."

"Why didn't you warn me?"

Mom shrugged. "I was so carried away the first time that I didn't think of it, and after that it just didn't seem important, you know? Besides, I knew you'd be as happy about it as me." She kissed me again.

"Are you sure?" I asked, hoping she wasn't.

"No, but I felt this same way when Mark knocked me up." A far-away dreamy look passed over her face. "You know I married your dad when I was 16 because I was pregnant. He was 20 and accepted responsibility like a man, and took care of me and you. You're ready to do the same, aren't you, Gary? I mean, we'll stay married, right?"

"But we're not really married," I argued.

She smiled sweetly. "To me we are. We've been married all week and this has been the best week of my life. For the first time in my life I'm in love. You opened my eyes, honey. I love you so much." Again she kissed me.

Oh God, oh God, oh God. My Mom had gone off the deep end! She wanted me to be her husband and the father to our incestuous child! Shit, shit, shit! Frantically trying to get her to see reality, I asked, "What about Dad?"

"I'll find him another woman," she blithely said. "It won't be hard. My friend Tina likes him a lot, and I kind of think his secretary is in love with him already."

"Mom," I desperately whispered in her ear, "we can't have a baby!"

She giggled. "Too late. I'm pretty sure we have one on the way."

"But it's wrong," I groaned.

"I know," she giggled again and humped her pussy against my leg. "It's so kinky and hot! Take me back to the hotel. I want to celebrate."

I let her pull me to my feet and lead me back to the hotel. I was too dazed and confused to resist.

When we got to our room, Jessica and Brad were getting dressed. "Why are you back so soon?" Jess asked.

"We decided to come back to celebrate," Mom answered.

"Celebrate what?"

"I might be pregnant."

Jess squealed and hugged Mom. They hopped up and down together with excitement.

"I didn't know you were trying for a baby!" Jessica said. "No wonder y'all fuck like minks." She and Mom giggled.

Brad shook my hand. "Nice job, dude," he congratulated me with a grin. "You must be happy."

Terrified was more like it. But Mom needed me. I couldn't expect Dad to be a father to a baby that wasn't his. I had to take responsibility like he did 18 years earlier. "I'm ecstatic," I lied.

Mom heard that and jumped me. She kissed me over and over while our friends laughed.

I gave in and went to crazy-land with Mom. Planting a baby in her belly was definitely a kinky thrill. A super-hot kinky thrill. I yanked off our jeans, and rolled on top of her. "Let's make sure you're pregnant," I growled with lust.

Mom giggled and nodded. "Do it, Gary. Be my stud."

Fucking to breed seemed totally different than fucking for fun. The intent electrified me. I had a vision of Mom's belly growing and her tits swelling with milk. For the first time I understood why some men want to keep their women barefoot and pregnant. If I knocked up my gorgeous mom, it meant I was her alpha male. Me. The feeling of power was intoxicating.

We spent the rest of the afternoon in bed, doing everything we could to insure that Mom was knocked up with my baby.

When Jessica and Brad got back from dinner at 7pm, she wrinkled her nose and laughed, "It smells like pure sex in here."

Mom and I were resting, sprawled naked on our bed. Our bodies were slick with sweat and Mom's pussy leaked cum. Her hand slowly stroked my tired cock, trying to coax it to another stand. We didn't try to cover up. Our friends had already seen everything this week. "Sorry about the stink," I apologized.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Spring Break Wife english

Unread post by sexy » 22 Nov 2017 20:20

"No problem," Jess replied. "I kind of like the smell. It makes me horny. Hey, we are still going to the club tonight, aren't we?"

I wanted to stay in bed, but I wisely looked to Mom before I answered. "You promised to take me back to that great slow-dancing club, Gary," she reminded me.

I sighed. "Yeah. I did."

"And we have new dresses to wear," Jessica excitedly reminded Mom. That settled it. We were going to the dance club.

Mom was stunning in her gold mini-dress. She attracted even more attention than when she wore her little black dress the first time we went there. "Are you going to let other men dance with me tonight?" she teased me.

"Hell no," I answered. "You're mine."

She giggled. "Yes, I am."

I didn't take any chances. When we weren't dancing I held her hand. When she went to the restroom, I waited outside the door. When I went to the restroom, I had Brad stand guard over her. Call me paranoid, I don't care. I knew how hot Mom was and I wasn't letting anyone near her.

"Darling, I love the way you're protecting me," Mom told me while we danced. "Tonight you're the man I always knew you could be." We danced until midnight and returned to the hotel.

SATURDAY

Mom loved to go to art museums and galleries in any city she visited. So we did that on Saturday while Jessica and Brad went on an Everglades tour.

Mom held my hand as she led me from gallery to gallery in the trendy arts district. She chattered about the art and coaxed me into talking about what I liked and didn't like. "This is so much fun," she chirped. "I feel like a high school girl on a date with a guy she has a huge crush on."

She didn't simply look at the art and move on. She discussed the pieces she liked with the gallery staff. She was an art history major, and I was impressed with the apparent depth of her knowledge. The gallery employees seemed impressed too, but that may have partly been due to her beauty. She was wearing a little red dress in her favorite style - tight and short.

There was a lesbian employee in one gallery who kept Mom talking for a half hour. She was a sultry Hispanic girl with short black hair and a terrific round ass. I gave them plenty of space, and Mom outrageously flirted. The girl gave it right back and looked Mom up and down with hunger. It was exciting to watch and I got a chubby. I eventually took pity on the poor smitten lesbian and told Mom, "We need to get going, Amy." The girl gave me an ugly look and scribbled her number on the back of a business card for Mom before we left.

Outside the gallery, Mom clung to my arm and giggled, "You liked that."

"Yeah, I did," I admitted. "But you said you wouldn't flirt anymore."

"I said I wouldn't flirt with any more men," she corrected and giggled again.

"You seemed to be into it. Have you ever thought about girls?"

"No, but there's always a first time," she answered with a smirk.

I laughed. "You minx."

She laughed along with me. "I only flirted with her because I thought you'd get off on it. You're a kinky boy, Gary Moore."

I rolled my eyes. "Pot calling the kettle black."

Mom playfully poked me in the ribs. "Thank you for being so patient, honey. I know that touring galleries isn't your idea of a fun day."

I shrugged. "I like being out alone with you."

She smiled and kissed me. "No wonder I love you so much. You're a dear."

That night, Mom eased me down on my back and climbed on top. "I want to make love, not fuck," she said softly. We kissed and explored each other with our hands. I wanted to touch every inch of her skin. When she finally lined up my throbbing cock with her wet pussy, she whispered in my ear, "I know it's awfully late to ask, but do you want to use a condom, Gary? I might not be pregnant yet."

I didn't hesitate. "No condom."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Certain." I held her hips to slowly impale her on my bare cock. I wanted to plant a baby in Mom's belly. That was the way to win her. First Dad, and now me.

She smiled but tears formed in her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I asked. I hate tears.

"Tears of joy, silly," she told me. "You really love me and you want our baby."

I kissed away her tears. "Of course I do."

Mom practically glowed with joy as she very slowly and lovingly rode up and down my cock. She paused frequently for kisses. This tender lovemaking was worlds apart from our frantic fucks of the last few days. I liked it.

I watched her in the near-darkness of that hotel room, and it fully sunk in that this gorgeous creature was going to be my wife and the mother of my baby. The pride I felt was exhilarating.

SUNDAY

We were leaving Fort Lauderdale bright and early for the long drive back to Memphis. I rolled out of bed and pulled Mom into the shower with me. We didn't have time for sex, but kisses and caresses were nice eye-openers.

While Brad and Jess showered, Mom and I put on jeans and t-shirts. I sighed, "I don't want to go home, Amy. I'm happy here."

"Me too, Gary, but we have things to take care of back in Tennessee. You have to finish school and I have to divorce Mark."

I groaned. "Poor Dad. It sucks that he's getting screwed over in all this."

Mom shook her head. "Mark is no innocent. Don't forget that he knocked me up when I was 16 and he was 20. 16! It's nice that he married me but it wasn't exactly a hardship since I came with money from my inheritance and half the boys in Memphis were hot for me. He got a good deal, but now it's time for me to move on."

I smiled. She was right. He did get a good deal. "18 years with you is a hell of a deal, I'd say."

Mom grinned, "And I'm going to find Mark a new woman. I've already thought of three to set him up with. My friend Tina, his secretary Sarah, and Becky Boardman."

"Becky? She's like 25," I said. Becky was the daughter of one of Mom's older friends.

"I know, but she's a gold-digger and a slut," Mom explained. "She'll fuck him. I guarantee it."

I chuckled. "Dad's dating life is about get wild and mine has come to a screeching halt. Something's not right about that."

Mom wrapped her arms around my neck and asked, "You want to date other women, Gary?"

"No, no. That was a joke," I assured her. "There's only one woman for me."

"Good answer," she said and kissed me. "It's you and me forever, honey."

"I'm the luckiest man in the world."

SEVEN MONTHS LATER

Mom and I got a really nice apartment in Knoxville, almost 400 miles away from the people who knew us in Memphis, and everyone we knew in in our new hometown thought we were married. The apartment was close to the University of Tennessee where I was a student. Mom didn't work or go to school. Her inheritance was more than enough to live on, and she wanted to be a stay-at-home mom and take care of our daughter.

Mom laid naked on her back on our bed. I gently rubbed cocoa butter on her big round belly. "Thank you, honey. That feels so good," she purred.

"My pleasure," I answered. "I love taking care of you, Amy."

Her face glowed. "I know you do. You're the best husband, and you'll be the best father too."

"I hope so."

She covered my hands with hers and looked in my eyes. "Try not to worry so much, honey. Doctor Gale says the baby is strong, healthy and normal. She'll be a beautiful baby, I know she will, and you'll be a great daddy."

I sighed. "I hope she isn't as beautiful as you. I don't want all the boys chasing her." I slid a hand down to diddle her pussy.

Mom giggled. "Don't worry, I'll teach her how to fend off boys. I don't want her knocked up at 16 like me."

"I think I'll keep her locked up until she's 20," I replied.

She giggled again. "Your dad called today," she told me.

It made me jealous that Mom and Dad spoke on the phone two or three times a week. They were divorced for God's sake! But they stayed friends and I couldn't exactly object. I mean, I stole the guy's wife and they are my parents. I should be happy that they're still friends. "They're back from the honeymoon?" I asked politely.

She nodded. "They got back yesterday. Mark says Hawaii is awesome. I talked to Tina too. She's still a little uncomfortable around me because she married Mark so soon after our divorce, but she's coming around."

"That's good," I said. Dad's new wife, Tina, was one of Mom's best friends. Mom pushed them together while she was divorcing Dad. Tina was a couple years older than Dad and not nearly as hot as Mom, but she was really nice. And she was crazy about Dad. I was glad they were happy, it made me feel less guilty.

Dad didn't know about me and Mom of course. He thought I was a dutiful son helping his mom through an unwanted pregnancy. He didn't find out about the pregnancy until the divorce was well underway. It understandably made him mad because it proved Mom cheated on him, but he didn't guess I was the father. Mom smoothed it over by cunningly hooking Dad up with a few women, including Tina. Dad got so distracted by new pussy that he forgot to stay mad at Mom.

My jealousy of Mom and Dad got the better of me, so I rolled Mom over and helped her up on her hands and knees. I got behind her and stuffed her full of my cock. "Uff!" she grunted. But then she giggled. "Every time I mention your dad, you fuck me, Gary. It's cute, but you don't have to be jealous. I love you and only you."

I blushed but didn't stop humping her, and I also squeezed her boobs which had grown from D to DD-cup because of the pregnancy. "I didn't know I was so obvious."

She looked over her shoulder at me with a sly smile. "I'm not the ditzy blonde that you think I am, honey."

I shook my head and smiled. She was so cute. "You're not?" I teased. "How did you manage to get knocked up by your own son then?"

Mom giggled. "Careful planning."

THE END