DUBAI MAN AND MY WAIFE

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: DUBAI MAN AND MY WAIFE

Unread post by sexy » 27 Jul 2015 08:34

I looked at myself for some time! I had been rubbing my dick over my pajama and had got pre-cum. I was absent minded till they got my attention. They had started ramming her!! I was astounded by their speed. My wife had two holes filled and they weren't interested in her ass.Mansoor cum early in her mouth but Ali continued. Then some time they lay down in missionary position. Ali started pounding again and they were talking to each other almost whispering so I couldn't hear them.
He seemed to be like asking some question and my wife was answering with gasps. My wife never moaned loudly or shouted dirty words while fucking. Ali kissed her for every answer and she kept talking. I occasionally heard my name and it sounded like my wife was asking him not to tell me anything. Ali thought for a while and kissed her saying yes. Ali finished fucking my wife in another 5 minutes and they went to the bathroom to clean themselves. I knew there was no water in the pipe so they would return to my bedroom so I ran.
As expected they came naked and silently. They spent a lot of time in the washroom and came out fully dressed. From then onwards Ali came to my house every weekend and stayed overnight. I was successful in stopping them make love by some ideas but it didn’t work always and it continued till 2 months. And after that I changed my job my house and broke contact with Ali. I forgave my wife as she was forced to have sex but I never mentioned to her that I knew about her affair. So how was my story? I hope every1 enjoyed it. Please comment on it
Has reading this story made you horny?