MY SISTER AND HER HUBBY

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: MY SISTER AND HER HUBBY

Unread post by sexy » 27 Jul 2015 08:36

Suck me hard, slut! I pushed my erect cock into her face and my sister was opening her mouth to swallow its fatness. 'Your husband is a wimp,' I taunted Mahesh. 'Let your wimp lick your cunt, let him make you wet and ready for your brother.' I reached down and ran my fingers through my sister's hair, taking a tight fistful. 'I want you wet so I can fuck you sister, my gorgeous slut sister's pussy

Anjali pushed my cock away from her mouth. 'I'm already wet, you beautiful bastard brother,' she groaned. 'My cunt's on fire, bhaiya (brother) she pushed her husband away from between her thighs and spread her legs wider apart. 'Look at it. Look how excited you have made me. Anjali said using her fingertips to hold her cunt lips open. Anjali, my darling sister I murmured 'You're so beautiful. I love you, let me fuck you'

Take me then, Brother,' Anjali 'make me feel like a woman should.' She cast a contemptuous glance at her husband. 'Mahesh, I need a real man to love me to fuck my pussy. I want you to do it, my brother. Mahesh stood and watched as his wife allowed her brother lover to mount her. He heard his Anjali's sigh as my fat cock filled her with its throbbing fire.

I began pounding my sister with hard, long, vigorous strokes. Anjali was rubbing her own breasts. She was squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples so hard 'Fuck your sister, you sis fucker fuck your sister behanchod fuck my wife you know your sister is a bitch. I love seeing her fucked...by her own brother,' her husband was speaking and stroking his cock faster. 'Oh, Rahul, your big cock is filling her cunt, it's glorious.

Mahesh stared at his wife as my shaft pounded her pussy. My darling Anjali's inflamed cunt gripped my cock and I fucked her furiously. My excitement increased with the knowledge that her husband was wathing us, Mahesh was fisting his cock madly and I could see a perverted lust in his eyes, His fingers gripped his cock as he began to moan.

Anjali lifted her knees closer to her chest and spread her thighs even wider. My thrusts were causing her to groan loudly Ohh, yes. Fuck me, darling. Show my husband how I want it. How I want it so badly. I was grunting like an animal. Fill me Rahul fuck me, make me pregnant fill my womb with your seed,' Anjali was moaning. All of a sudden my brother in law began cumming. His cock shot thick cream which fell on the floor. He still looked at us.

Rahul, my darling, I am cumming fuck me oooohhhh mother fuck your sister harder deeper fuck! I felt my cock juice rise from my balls too. My cock was burried in the hot depths of my sister's cunt when I began cumming,"aaaahhhh cummming ooohhhh didi I am cumming oooohhhh gaaaaaad I went on filling Anjali's cunt with my seed which leaked down her buttocks.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: MY SISTER AND HER HUBBY

Unread post by sexy » 27 Jul 2015 08:36

My sweating body fell on her and I lay there. After about 5 minutes I and my sister were breathing normally. I felt a warm hand on my buttocks. It was Mahesh. Thank you Rahul. You have done a great job by fucking your sister my wife, my wife is a horny bitch insatiable if I am right you can satisfy this bitch and I love to see her being fucked used and abused and I love her. I am a part of your three fucker’s team. Thanks Rahul, I invite you to fuck my wife!

Has reading this story made you horny?