INDIAN COUPLE THREE SOME ADVENTURE

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: INDIAN COUPLE THREE SOME ADVENTURE

Unread post by sexy » 27 Jul 2015 08:41

Anil agreed instantly. However, I had an argument that this is not possible. Men and women were physically and emotionally different and women cannot match men in all respects. The dispute became rather hot and at one point Anil also said that his impression was that women were generally conservative and failed to match men in freedom, openness and enthusiasm.
Neena vehemently denied this. She said, “Women can match men in all ways and are as open minded as men. It is only because of men’s narrow mindedness that women have to act thus.
I asked Neena, “If you are so sure, could you do whatever we did or asked? Neena strongly affirmed that she could do anything without any reservation. At that point, changing the subject, Anil said, “Why not you guys freshen up and Neena can wear night gown of Anita, so she could also relax?” He went to his wife’s wardrobe and selected a night gown for Neena to wear that night. It was very sexy and almost see-through kind of night gown, selected by Anil.
Excited by the heat generated on the topic of women empowerment; Neena did not see the gown carefully, I thought. With the gown in her hand, Neena was now ready to go to washroom to freshen up and change. I challenged Neena saying, why should you go to the bath room to change. We men are changing in this room so why not you? Can you not change in our presence?
Do you have the courage? Neena was puzzled. Partly due to effect of booze and partly due to challenge in our voices, she said, “I accept the challenge I am not afraid to change in your presence. I offered to help her. I said, “We shall help you undress. Looking at my wife’s raised eyebrows; Anil condemned the proposal and said, “Raj, what nonsense are you talking? We should respect a lady’s modesty. Look, I would go out, so she can change without hesitation.”
This statement from Anil took Neena completely by surprise; as she was expecting that Anil will push her to change whilst he is watching her. This greatly increased Neena’s respect and esteem for Anil. She looked at Anil approvingly and said “Anil knows chivalry. He knows how to treat a lady. Looking at me she said with somewhat mock contempt, “You are a slob, whilst Anil left the room; Neena came out of her saree and put on the night gown, removing her petticoat, panty, blouse and bra folding them nicely on a distant table.
Her naked figure and body out line was clearly visible in the night against lights through the almost transparent night gown. Maybe in the confusion and excitement she did not notice the transparency of the gown or maybe she did notice but ignored it, I could not be sure. Anil knocked before he came in. By that time, Neena had got into nothing but the thin night gown of Anil’s wife Anita.
She was now overwhelmed by Anil’s graceful behavior. She welcomed Anil and thanked him by a gentle nod of her head and through a flicker of her eyes. Anil was watching with great deal of appreciation; my wife in the flimsy night gown. Neena, not realizing the flimsiness of the gown, however, seemed to like the look of appreciation on Anil’s face. Anil then sat down on the bed and offered Neena a place in bed next to him; I was sitting on the chair close to the bed. My lovely wife, without any hesitation, went and sat by Anil’s side. In her eyes Anil had scored some important points.

sexy
Platinum Member

Anil invited me to join them. I got up and jumped on top of Neena. Neena was very upset at my behavior. She sat up and started expressing her anger strongly, saying, “Raj, behave yourself. Have you got drunk? Have you forgotten decent behavior?” Anil interrupted and apologized to her on my behalf. Anil admonished me, saying, “Raj, behave yourself. You need to learn how you should behave with a lady.
I barely controlled my laughter. However, Neena was pleased by Anil’s gentlemanly behavior. She told me, “Raj, please learn some things from Anil; how a gentleman should behave. Now Neena found an additional reason to be more favorable to Anil and felt more comfortable with him. Anil lay down on the bed spreading his arms on both sides. Neena slid towards him and rested her head on one of Anil’s arms. Anil was now between me and Neena, all lay close together.
Experiencing mine and Neena’s such closeness to him physically and emotionally, suddenly Anil became very sentimental and said, “Raj and Neena; I want to tell you something, which I have not even told my wife and parents. He started narrating of severe tension he was undergoing those days regarding his job in the company, where he was working. He talked of problem he was having with his boss. His boss was very crooked and was envious of Anil’s performance.
His boss was very powerful in his company and the management always listened to him. They had a very heated exchange of words three days ago, when the boss threatened of firing him. It looked to Anil that he might lose his job. Anil was extremely upset since then, to this day and said he is under extreme tension. We knew that Anil’s parents also depended upon Anil’s income and if he lost his job, it would be disastrous for.
He was quite unnerved by the prospect and started crying. The mood in the bedroom changed completely. He had tears flooding his eyes. He was very attached to his parents and did not know what he should do. He had not told any of his relatives, including his wife about this. Instinctively, Neena sat up and pulled Anil in an embrace, trying to console him; patting him on his back. I was also moved in sympathy and told Anil, “Hey, calm down. Nothing will happen and everything will be alright. These things happen.
I and Neena both told him that he should not worry and that we were with him. If it became necessary, we would help him in all respects including financially. Neena said, “Look Anil, firstly just because of this altercation with your boss, you need not worry so much. In the worst scenario, (she pointed at me), Raj through his influence in the industry, will get you a job, if that became necessary. There are some positions available in his company and without a break you will have a job, if it comes to that.
I said, “Anil, your job is guaranteed, should something happen. My company’s director told me a week back that he was looking for some experienced technical guys in the industry and in my opinion; he would jump at the prospect of having you in the company. Anil was very emotional. He said, you two are indeed my source of strength. I have nowhere else to go.” Saying this, he pulled me also by his side and placed his head on my chest. Now I was between Anil and Neena.
Both Anil and Neena were almost on top of me. All of us were in a close huddle hug like they do it in football, rugby or cricket, before the game starts. It was emotionally surcharged situation. Anil was so upset that I suggested that he should go to washroom and freshen up. Anil got up and whilst he was away, I saw Neena. She was almost in tears. I pulled her in my lap. She was very emotional and told me, “Poor chap; it would be tragic, if he lost his job. I am so much worried about him. He is undergoing so much of tension alone and cannot tell his family unless something actually happens.”

sexy
Platinum Member

I told her, of course, he is under tremendous tension and he is absorbing it all by himself. I feel that at this stage, we should try to pacify and comfort him. I think we should do whatever is required to make him forget his problems for the time being. Now even his wife is away. In times of such distress, a woman only can easily calm down a man's anxiety by offering her physical love and affection.
Neena, I think you need to be slightly pro-active. At this point, you may have to show some physical affection to Anil.”
She said, “But am I not already doing it? Of course, I am totally in agreement with you that Anil is shattered and needs love and affection. But is it alright to show love and physical affection to him? I hope things will not go over board? Will you not mind?”
I said, “Look, do you love me far beyond any other person or not? Today, we need to support him as friends emotionally through physical affection, as he is fighting this all alone. Surely, you are not afraid of any emotional attachment with him.” To which, Neena said, “Raj, you know me better than that.”
Soon Anil returned after washing his face. We again lay down on the bed all very close together. Neena now sandwiched between me and Anil. Instinctively Neena sat up, pulled Anil first in a tight embrace, then placed his head on her bosom and then rested it gradually in her lap and started combing his hair with her fingers; like a mother. I knew that when she gets emotional and affectionate towards anyone, she has this habit.
Anil was agitated and excited by the touch of Neena’s full breasts and her body. There was practically no gap between his mouth and her breasts. After some affectionate hair combing of Anil, in her lap, Neena stretched on the bed placing her head on a pillow and at the same time pulling me and Anil with her. She asked Anil partially looking in my direction, “Anil, Why don’t you continue your earlier experience story, where you left off. Or tell us another one.”
Anil said, “Neena, I am sorry, but I am not in the mood right now. I told Anil, look Anil, forget your problems for the time being. Let us all three celebrate our love and affection and this friendship and this festival of holi.
Saying this, I pulled both Neena and Anil on my side and kissed Neena full on her lips. Anil also joined us in the kiss. He pushed his mouth between ours. I moved away on my side and let him kiss Neena. Whilst continuing kissing Neena; Anil moved down on the bed with Neena. She was so excited, aroused, embarrassed and confused all at the same time.
She remembered our understanding of offering physical affection to Anil. She did not respond to his kissing initially and pretended to resist mildly but then gave in. In the process, she had to turn to his side. I was so ecstatic. This was the first time, I saw my dear wife, not responding violently to advances of anyone except me.
I instinctively slid from behind and compressed Neena between Anil and me. Anil was at the end of the bed with his back touching a wall. I pushed her right into a tight embrace with Anil, whilst I was getting a huge erection and was certainly making her feel my hard-on erection on her buttocks. Having been pushed so tight between me and Anil, Neena could barely breathe and could not help but to get engaged in an intense embrace with Anil.
Looking behind, seeing me press her into Anil, Neena got encouraged and now Neena also started responding to Anil with fierce kissing. We all lay down; one by the side of another with Neena in the middle facing Anil with her back to me. As I could not see from behind her back, I raised my head off the pillow and saw Anil shoving his tongue deep into Neena’s mouth and rotating it with great aplomb and then after some hesitation, Neena also doing the same.
Anil’s hands circled Neena’s head and pushed Neena’s mouth into him and now Neena also doing the same. I had such a hard on and was so erect and aroused that I was almost on the verge of cumming. Feeling my very hard and stiff erection on her ass, Neena could not control her blushing and laughing with some embarrassment, whilst engaged in tight embrace and kiss with Anil.