INDIAN COUPLE THREE SOME ADVENTURE

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

INDIAN COUPLE THREE SOME ADVENTURE

Unread post by sexy » 27 Jul 2015 08:37

Dear Readers, I am submitting a true story as experienced by me and my wife. Please read this and send me your feed back, if you would like to read more such stories of my true experiences.
I am narrating my wonderful emotional and very pleasant but true loving intimate personal experience involving my wife Neena and a close friend Anil. This is an emotional erotic experience and not just a physical one.
I and my friend Anil without any preconceived plan engaged my lovely wife Neena in a sensual, erotic and emotional experience of wife sharing, which we all found so memorable and invigorating. Whereas it is true that there was no preconceived plan; there was a discreet understanding between me and my friend Anil that if the situation permits, we shall encourage Neena to have a wonderful and emotional sexual experience of enjoying two males who would be sharing her.
The most important part of the engagement was that although, a close friend of mine was the third person, he and I did not find any complication of attachment, jealousy or bitterness because of the fact that all three of us loved and respected each other and knew our boundaries. We lived our own separate lives after the incident. We loved our spouse so much and considered the wife sharing act as an adventure, an aberration and a mischief and not something that will stick with us long term.
I believe that a woman can sexually easily satisfy two average men. Likewise, it would take normally two average men to sexually satisfy an active woman; it is difficult for a man of average sexual inclination to really satisfy an average woman. These are truths, which couples know but may not want to admit. It was my desire to offer Neena (my wife), the importance she deserved and also offer her the pleasure that perhaps she missed out, through her monotonic life and day to day struggles.
We men manage to have our share of erotic, extra marital experiences, but many Indian women are not always so lucky. All human beings, including women, have a natural unknown buried desire for extra marital encounter, whether they admit it or not. Some of them manage to cheat. Others take their lives as it comes and forsake what could enlighten their lives. I thought that the best way to fulfill this lacuna in the life my dear wife, without her having to opt for either of the above mentioned two options, was to manage something like what we did.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: INDIAN COUPLE THREE SOME ADVENTURE

I am happy that the experiment was a great success. I am Raj I was a professional engineer, working in a multinational company in Jaipur. This incident took place some years ago. I have a good physic and am reasonably good looking. My friend and colleague Anil, was a smart 33 years young chap and a very close friend of mine. Anil has athletic body and does regular exercises. He is also very handsome Punjabi (from North India) we were of almost the same age, in the same department in one company in Jaipur
We were together for some years, after which, he joined another company in the same town. However, our friendship and through that, the friendship of our families grew daily. Anil was naughty by nature and so was I. Many times we enjoyed sexy jokes and we even joked about each other’s wife, though in a very light vein. Anil’s wife Anita is very attractive. Rather on slightly plump side, she is full of curves in the right place and I always admired her fully endowed body.
However, Anil described her as an extremely dull woman, who was not interested in sex. My opinion about my wife was not much different. My wife Neena, although very attractive, was now beyond the initial phase of sex craving. She thought that all men have only one agenda. We were married for the last 9 years. She would have sex with me only to perform her duty as a wife and satisfy my physical need, to the extent unavoidable. She had lost interest in sex with me perhaps because,
I thought that she was not satisfied with my sexual performance in comparison to her sub-conscious mind’s expected parameters of sexual satisfaction. This was very frustrating for me at times. I however noticed that whenever I casually threw an idea of a chance of I and her having sex with another male partner and when I mentioned Anil’s name during those discussions as a possible candidate in particular, although she rejected the idea outright; I could sense subtle electric charge going through her body while engaged in sex with me.
I asked her casually several times about what she would do if Anil squeezed her breasts or kissed her suddenly. To this, she remained either silent or dismissed the possibility; terming it as hypothetical and nonsense. She did say that she liked Anil, but any incident of physical engagement was preposterous, she said. I suspected that there was some hidden attraction between Anil and her, as it is natural for two attractive and like minded people of opposite sex to have, when they are in contact with each other regularly.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: INDIAN COUPLE THREE SOME ADVENTURE

My wife is very emotional and it is normal for her to cry seeing a tragic scene in a serial or a movie or hearing about some one’s tragic experiences. She has excellent dress sense; she generally wears sarees and on some occasions, Salwar Kurta with a scarf (wraparound the neck). However, I always thought, she is very conservative so far as flirting is concerned. She goes out of her way, even under very adverse circumstances, to look after me and care for me on all aspects; other than sexual (so I thought)
However, I always loved her very much and she loved and cared for me so much that I tried to overlook her lack of sexual inclinations. What I am about to narrate is my real experience among the three of us. It was Holi festival time. Those from India know how Holi in North India is. It is a festival of colors and also of tom foolery. At a big central ground in the city; the Municipal Corporation of Jaipur organized every year a festival called “Maha Murkh Sammelan (Assembly of great fools)
In this program, which would run for a full night starting from 10 pm to about 5 am next morning, big poets would render their humorous poetry and make the audience laugh out of their seats. The entry was free and huge ground would be full with people of different shades. I and my wife always liked to attend this function. We were very active in going to important functions like classical music concerts, drama etc. We always went to this function every year. That year, I decided to invite Anil and Anita to join us. I spoke to my wife Neena, who agreed.
When I rang up Anil, I found that Anita had left for Delhi for the weekend to celebrate holi with her parents. Anil was thrilled to accept my invitation as he had nothing else to do. He asked me, Raj, it is holi time. Is it Ok to have some fun with the three of us including and particularly Neena?” I understood his point. I knew he was attracted to Neena and talked many times of his fascination for her. We all are attracted to other’s good looking wives.
Are we not? We talked about our wives many times and (I think) fancied sharing them between us, if it was possible. I said, “Try your luck. If you can manage to have her join us in some real action, I shall be more than pleased. I know her and I do not expect you to achieve anything, though.
We shall see, said Anil.
Anil came by his old Ambassador car to pick us up at 10 pm. It was Saturday and the next day being a holiday, we were very relaxed. We thought that if the function was interesting, we would spend major part of the night there. Luckily for us; my parents were in town and we left our children with them. Whilst Anil was waiting in the car for us to join him, I and Neena came out of the house to get into the car.
Suddenly, Neena said she had forgotten house keys. We had decided to lock the front door so that when we get back late, we would not need to wake our parents. There was a side entrance, so in any emergency, people inside the house could always come out. I went to fetch the keys. Meanwhile, Anil invited my wife to sit in the car by his side in the front. Neena got inside the car without a second thought.