sex stories percy and annabeth

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: sex stories percy and annabeth

Unread post by sexy » 31 Jul 2015 14:01

Percy was playing Capture the Flag, slowly sneaking towards the flag with four campers from Apollo Cabin. They had made four attempts to capture it, but each time Clarisse was there, and she forced them back with her cabin. Percy tried to stay low, and crept towards the red banner. He could see it, hiding just between the trees. All of a sudden, Clarisse charged out of the trees with two more of Ares Cabin. She stabbed her spear, as Apollo cabin engaged the other two. Percy dodged, and realised there was no way he was winning with Clarisse still in. So he charged forward, and grabbed Clarisse, lifting her up into the air.

"Retreat!" He said, as Apollo Cabin grabbed Clarisse's limbs and they ran, carrying her away from the rest of Ares Cabin. Eventually, they found a cave, the same cave Percy had spanked Annabeth in, and they went inside. They got some rope, and bound Clarisse's legs and arms, before forcing her to a kneeling position.

"Let's go get the flag then!" One of Apollo said.

"No, I think it's time for a little revenge."

Percy pulled off Clarisse's helmet, and tossed it aside. Then, he undid her armour straps, and pulled her breast-plate off. She struggled and cursed, but Percy used his sword to cut off her jumper and shirt, before cutting off her pants, leaving her in her underwear and bra.

"I will kill you, Percy Jackson!"

Percy smiled, and pulled off her bra, revealing huge, soft breasts. He cut off her underwear, a pair of old boy's underwear, and sniffed them.

"You smell nice, Clarisse."

"Fuck you, Jackson!"

"Well, maybe later, but now I'm happy to watch."

Clarrise jumped to her feet and attempted to tackle Percy, but she fell as her restraints stopped most mobility. She ended up knocking Percy down, too. She climbed along her body, and tried to use her legs to choke Percy, but he simply lifted her up, so her pussy was in his face, and started to lick. He stuck his tongue into her, and started lapping around her body. Clarisse calmed down, and eventually had a small climax, in which she shivered. One of Apollo lifted her up and put her back in a sitting position, and everyone circled around her. They pulled down their pants and shorts, and began to jerk off to Clarisse.

"Gods, Percy. Are you trying to insult me with how small tht dick is?"

Percy cut open her arm restraints, and she grabbed two cocks, and started to rub them, while engulfing Percy's with her mouth. She bobbed up and down on his cock, while stroking off two of Apollo while the other two rubbed her face and pulled her tits, jerking off with their spare hand. Clarisse smiled as she spat out Percy's cock.

"I usually only get to have fun using my spear like a cock, but having five warriors tremble to fuck me is SO much better."

A Camper shivered, and Clarisse turned as he shot his load across her hair, leaving streaks of white cum in contrast with her brown hair. Another Camper cummed, hitting her across the cheek and eyes, so she giggled. She opened her mouth her for the next camper, who fired his load onto her tongue, and the last camper hit her face, drenching her in cum. Percy smiled, and Clarrise began rubbing him off.

"Am I too ugly to cum to, Jackson?"

She sped up, and Percy let loose, sending a fire hose of cum across her face. She drank some, but most covered her from head to toe.

"Not bad." She said. "I might just stay here for a while, enjoying the pool of cum I'm in."

"We'd love to stay, but we have to go capture the flag." Percy said, pulling up his pants. He turned, and began jogging back to the game.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 31 Jul 2015 14:02

Hey, I'm back. I'll do this story from Annabeth's perspective, in the Battle of Manhattan. It's probably not my best written piece, but I'm trying to get back into doing this.

Annabeth trudged along the street, her dagger drawn. Percy was off fighting dozens of dracaena, so she was tasked with rooting out a group of Traitor Campers in the buildings, firing bows down at the Campers. She sneaked inside a building, and sneaked upstairs. A squad of five traitors were crouched inside. Annabeth put on her baseball cap and snuck inside, ready to ambush the archers. Suddenly, another archer ran inside behind her and rammed into her by accident, sending her onto the floor and her baseball cap flopped off.

"Shit!" One of them said and pinned her down with his foot. "There's a spy!"

"This is too good an opportunity to miss, being able to take down most of Camp Half-Blood! Just tie her up, we'll deal with her later."

He leaned over to tie up her legs, so his crotch was directly in Annabeth's face. She could see his crotch bulge as she struggled, and came up with a plan.

"If I let you fuck me, will you let me go?"

He paused for a second, before looking around at the others.

"I'd love to, but they won't let me. We're going to have to transport you to Kronos."

"No! What if I let all of you fuck me? All of you can do whatever you want to me!" Annabeth said in a panicky voice.

The Archers turned around at that, and looked at her. They hesitated, before the one sitting on Annabeth slid his hand down her jeans and unbuttoned his pants, he slid his hard dick out of his pants, while another boy cut lose her ties and pulled down his pants. One of the boys grabbed the back of her panties and wedgied Annabeth as hard as he could, until the panties got rolled up in her pussy and she started to moan. The one on Annabeth started to finger her, sliding in two fingers while beginning to jack himself off, his hands tugging his dick as fast and as hard as he could. One of the boys began feeling her breasts through her jumper, and started humping her thigh, while Annabeth began pulling down her jeans and spreading her legs open, and one of them grabbed her by the ankles, pulled up her legs and started slowly pushing his dick in, while rubbing her clit with his spare hand. Annabeth grabbed a dick and started to jerk it off while kissing another cock. One of them grabbed her hair and pulled hard, enough to make her scream, and lifted her into a position where she was sitting on his lap, while still getting fucked in the front. He lifted her up, and impaled her asshole on his cock. She moaned, and one of the boys grabbed her by the tits and began to lift her up and push her down on the cock, causing her to moan. She began sucking on cocks, going from to the others, while riding on a big fat dick. The Guy fucking her pussy dropped to his knees and began to eat her out, sticking his tongue deep into hers pussy, licking up every fold of her. The guy fucking her asshole sighed in relief and shot his cum up Annabeth's little asshole, before pulling out and throwing her onto the floor. They all gathered around her, and began to cum all over her body, shooting their loads across his face, tits and ass. They all began to sit down, exhausted, while Annabeth put back on her panties and baseball cap, and began to head back, to get dressed a safe distance from the forces of Kronos.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 31 Jul 2015 14:02

Sally was just home from work, walking in the door. She had a big bag of candy for Percy in her hand, happy to see him for the first time in weeks

As Sally walked into the room, Percy quickly closed his laptop, blushing. She put her hand on his shoulder, leaned down and said, "You don't have to hide it, Percy. I've seen what you have been searching for before." Sally gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked over to the kitchen sink.
Obviously embarrassed he just looked at Sally and gave her a crooked smile.

"You know, Mom, I was thinking" he said and then trailed off.
"Thinking what, Percy?" She asked.
Sally could see by the look on his face he was turned on. It wasn't the first time she had noticed her son looking at her like this. She tried to look away and resist how it made her feel but I'd been unable to deny it.
"I was thinking you, you could teach me, teach me how to lick a girl's pussy, how to do it right, good, to make her cum hard."
"How would you like me to teach you?" Sally asked.
Percy turned in his kitchen chair so he was open and facing her, his erection totally visible. She looked at him.
"Let me lick your pussy, Mom. Tell me how to do it as I do. What feels good. What to do next. What will make you cum. Teach me, Mom." He said.
"Please, Mom," he whispered. "Please let me eat your pussy. I want you so badly."
Sally moaned and bit her lip looking at him.
Sally tried to pull away but he wouldn't let go and pulled her closer. "Mom, please," he moaned.
"Percy, this can happen, but only this one time."

He looked up with a grin.

"Really, Mom?" he asked.
"Yes baby, really."
His moan was loud as he kissed her again, hard this time, pulling her closer and kissing her.
Sally pulled away, reached down, grabbed her dress, and pulled it over her head. He looked up at her with such lust and desire. He pulled her in and nuzzled his head into her wet thong.
Percy grabbed Sally's thong and pulled it down her legs and slipped it off her. As she stood in front of her son with only her bra on, he looked up to Sally for the okay.
She nodded to him, he smiled and instantly dove in. He pushed her legs apart and slowly licked her wet pussy from bottom to top. As he got to the top he circled his hot wet tongue on her clit.
"Is this how I do it, Mom?" Percy asked as he kept licking me slowly, lightly.
"Yes, baby," Sally managed to say as she widened my legs for him, beckoning him in closer.
Sally moaned loudly and watched him.
"God baby yes," She moaned as he slipped his tongue inside her and started to fuck her pussy with his tongue.
"MMMMM Mom you taste so fucking good," Percy said as he stopped and looked up at Sally. "Tell me what else to do," he said.

"Oh baby you are doing so fucking great," Sally said as she looked down and touched his lips, running her finger over them, wiping her juices from them. As he watched, Sally took her finger and sucked it. He groaned loudly watching her.
"Finger my pussy while you eat me baby," She told him. He slid two fingers inside her, as she gasped and whimpered lightly. He started to finger her hard and fast then. His tongue licking his fingers and her swollen pussy lips as he did. He looked up and headed for her clit, taking it hard into his mouth and sucking it. Sally moaned so loudly and grabbed his head pulling him hard into her cunt.

"Oh fuck yes." She said from clenched teeth. "Fuck yes baby, eat your Mommy's pussy. Eat me,"
Sally's moans were loud and so were his. Sally hadn't felt this good since Poseidon had fucked her.

"Yes baby yes. Lick my pussy baby. Mmmmm lick Mommy's sopping pussy. You're doing such a great job. Don't stop."
"MMMMM Mom," he managed to moan. "Cum for me Mom. I want to taste your cum."
Sally pulled him into her. She grabbed him by the head with both hands as she started to fuck his face hard and fast.

"Oh baby I'm going to cum. You want your Mommy to cum all over your face?" She moaned.
He growled loudly and nodded his head. Sally grabbed his head and pulled him hard. She clenched her legs around him and held him there as she started to cum, as Percy didn't stop licking, sucking, and nibbling.
"Oh Fuck, baby I'm cumming," Sally said loudly, "Mommy is cumming for you."

Sally yelled and squirted into Percy's mouth, and Percy continued to lick, sucking up every last drop of her pussy juices.

Smiling he said "How did I do Mom?"
"MMMM my baby boy. You did great. An "A" for you for sure," Sally whispered.

"How did you like it?" He moaned and pulled her in and kissed her again. He stopped and whispered into her ear, "You taste so fucking good Mom. Better then I ever imagined. I love you Mom."
"I love you too baby," Sally said.