sex stories percy and annabeth

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: sex stories percy and annabeth

Unread post by sexy » 31 Jul 2015 14:03

Percy lay in the bed, sweating heavily. He had just come out of a fever dream, and was lying in Calypso's Island Home. His wounds from the eruption at Mount St Helens were still healing, but he was dealing with a completely different struggle. He hadn't masturbated since he had arrived on the island of Ogygia. His arms were burned, and he didn't have the strength to raise them to do the deed. He closed his eyes and tried as hard as possible about jerking off, and his thoughts quickly went to Calypso, his island care-taker. He imagined her small white dress, clinging to her tits and ass. He groaned, and felt something on his cock. He jumped up and looked, before realizing no one was there and Calypso was gathering herbs. Percy pulled up the sheets, leaving him naked, with only his hard, bulging cock sticking up. He felt the presence again, and quickly realized what was happening. One of the spirits, ghosts or helpers, or whatever cleaned and cooked for Calypso had noted his nervous desires and started helping him. He felt the presence rub his dick, and quickly start pumping his dick. He gasped, and closed his eyes and grinned as he felt his dick rubbed and tugged. He groaned, before looking up and swearing loudly. Sitting next to the bed in the same clinging summer dress he had thought about. He tried to will the presence to stop jerking him, but it actually sped up, perhaps sensing his confused arousal at seeing Calypso. He came hard, and the cum shot up and hit Calypso lightly in the face and along her dress. Calypso smiled sadly, and looked at him.

"I heard you moan and assumed you were up and needed your bandages changed, or another herbal drink to ease the pain, though I see you have other ways of dealing with the pain."

"Calypso! I'm so, so sorry! I…"

"It's perfectly fine. I promised to take care of you while you stayed on this Island, which is something I clearly have not accomplished if you need to do this. If you had an urge like this, I could have easily helped you with it. I still can."

Calypso put her soft, tender hands around his limp dick, and rubbed her warm hands against it. The dick steadily grew until it reached the peak and got back to it's previous height. She drooled some hot, wet spit into her hands and started to rub his dick. She wrapped her hands around it and got to her knees, before putting the tip of his dick in her mouth. She ran her tongue over the shaft, and sucked the tip of the dick while stroking the shaft. She sped up, before bobbing up on her dick. She started going deeper and deeper on his dick until the point where he was licking his balls with the full dick in her mouth and licking the balls. She took an entire ball in her mouth and started sucking it. Calypso continued bobbing, while Percy got some newfound strength as his pain faded away, replaced by horniness. He stuck his hands out and started to stroke Calypso's asss, gently making circles around her ass. She grabbed the cheeks and squeezed gently, before kneading the ass around in his large hands. He started rubbing his fingers in Calypso's ass crack, rubbing it back and forth. His other hand grabbed her perky breasts. Her nipples hardened, and Percy grabbed her nipples and started pulling tightly on her tits. He squeezed tightly and pulled, and she started moaning deeply, and put her hands up and stood up. Percy pulled her dress over her head and threw it aside. Calypso started rubbing Percy's chest, running her hands down his abs. He kissed her on the cheek, before pulling her in for a French kiss. He stuck her tongue in her mouth and swilred t around, before licking her nipples. Percy pulled Calypso onto his lap and sat up. He pulled Calypso onto her dick and pressed her down on his dick. She moaned, and he pulled her up and down on his hard dick. He sped up and started running her hands through her hair and stuck her finger into her tight, moist pussy. She pushed her finger into her deep pussy, and another and another until the pussy lips stretched open.

"Oh gods, oh gods, it feels so good! Keep going, faster! I want to cum all over you!" Calypso moaned.

She gasped, and Percy sped up. She moaned, and Percy started sucking on her nipples, running her tongue around the nipple until she yelled. She came hard and her juices spurted out and ran across Percy's chest. She yelled as her cum covered Percy, and she fell back onto her back. Percy got up and stood over Calypso's face and started jerking it off. He aimed at her face and shot several long streams of cum across her face. Cum ran down her air and spots of cm came around her cheeks and eyes and she smiled. Calypso started to lick off the cum around her face. It pooled around her mouth, and she started to swirl it around her mouth. She gargled, and swallowed it in one big gulp, before opening her mouth to let him see the cum was gone. Calypso got up and put her dress back on. She threw the blanket over Percy, and went over to the kitchen area to start making Percy tonight's dinner.

"If you have any other urges, please tell me. I can do whatever you need to satisfy you."