sex stories percy and annabeth

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: sex stories percy and annabeth

Unread post by sexy » 31 Jul 2015 13:54

Percy trundled through the deep snow, swearing. He was hunting with the Hunters of Artemis. Earlier that week, a Stag had found its way into camp, and Chiron ordered him kill it for dinner, but the deer had evaded him all day, before escaping off into the hills. As a punishment, he had to spend a week learning hunting techniques with the hunters. Well, Chiron said it was as a training aid, but that was nonsense. It was a punishment. The hunters were camped at the top of the hill in their tents that made themselves, with TV's, real beds and heaters. He was in a crappy tent with a sleeping bag. It sucked. Now, he had to look around the snow and ice in order to get enough firewood as to not freeze to death. He sighed, and rubbed his hands together to keep warm. Well, at least the Hunters had given him one of their enchanted coats to keep warm. Oh wait, no they hadn't. As he tried to pull off a branch to use as firewood, a Hunter appeared next to him, bow drawn.

"You, Boy." She said. "Lady Artemis demands your present."

"Piss off, I need firewood."

The Hunter hesitated.

"I can get the firewood. But the Lady demands your presence."

Percy shook his head, and walked up to Main Tent. She entered, and found Artemis, lying back on her huge, King-sized bed. Thalia was there too, stringing and restringing her bow, an embarrassed look on her face.

Artemis wore a white jumper and jeans, and had her long, auburn hair flowing over her shoulders, and looked hoy, in a cute, twelve year old way.

"Percy Jackson." She said. "I am in need of your services."

"What? We're not even remotely near the sea, and the lakes and rivers are frozen enough."

"Not those type of skills. A personal friend of mine, the Host of the Oracle, recommended you to me."

"As what?"

"As my personal entertainer."

"What?"

"Take off your clothes."

"Really?!" Percy gasped.

He hurriedly pulled off his jumper and ripped off his t-shirt, before hopping out of his jeans. He pulled off his underwear, and his boner popped out. She smirked, and Percy fell to his knees and fumbled to get her boots and socks off. Thalia helped her take off her jumper, and Percy ripped off her jeans, leaving her standing there, only in green panties and a brown bra, that smelled strongly of pine and leaves. She pulled out a hunting knife, and cut them off, revealing small but perk breasts, soft with erect nipples, and a hairy pussy that made him want to stick his cock in her as soon as he saw her. He moved forward, but Artemis laughed.

"There. That's about as hard as we can get him. Lieutenant Thalia. Warm up Percy so he'll be ready for tonight's entertainment, which isn't sex, Jackson. I am a Virgin Goddess."

Thalia made a face, but dropped to her knees and grabbed Percy's cock, and began rubbing it up and down. She tugged at the head, and squeezed tightly as she went down the shaft, spitting on her hands and his cock. She continued stroking while starting to lick the tip and rub her pussy through her pants, smiling.

"I bet you always wondered what sex would be like with me, right? Well a hand-job is all you're getting."

Percy grinned, recalling his experience with Rachel and Thalia. Artemis watched his cock with great interest, before finally holding her hand in the air.

"Stop. He is ready. Call in the girls."

Thalia stopped, and shoved Percy onto a beanbag, with squeezed around him to stop him from moving. He watched as the tent seemed to enlarge, and the hunters filed in, standing around him. The beanbag released him, and he jumped up, hands over his erect dick. The girls giggled, all pointing at it, muttering remarks.

"Are they all that big?"

"How would you even fit that in a pussy?"

"Oh gross, its twitching."

Artemis walked over, giggling with Thalia. She was still naked, in front of all her hunters.

"Look at the mighty Percy Jackson, hiding his member from girls. Now Percy, this is how it will go. You'll play with little Percy Jr. and I'll give you some… inspiration. This is one of the only ways I help my girls stop fucking every boy they meet. Now begin."

She looked at Percy, who gripped his dick and started to rub it up and down. Artemis smiled, and pushed him onto the beanbag, before thrusting her pussy at him, less than an Inch away from her face. He groaned, and kept rubbing his huge dick, as Artemis took out a long, wooden object, and began teasing her pussy with it, before pushing it between her moist, pussy lips and gasping. She continued as the same pace as Percy, and turned around, shoving her ass in his face, which he started kissing.

"Go on, Percy. Kiss the ass of a Goddess. I bet you want my pussy, is that why you're trying so hard? Or is it that you're trying to impress my hunters?"

Percy came all over her ass, and she jumped away, with a face filled with excitement.

"You dare cum over a Goddess? Only a wild animal would do that! And if you act like a wild animal…"

She smiled, and ropes shot up and wrapped around Percy.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 31 Jul 2015 13:55

Percy struggled against the ropes, which pulled his arms and legs apart, leaving him eagle spread on the floor.

"Hunters! Percy Jackson had dared cum on a goddess, and is little more than prey! And you, being the best hunters since the great hound Laelaps, have earned the right to treat prey as you would! So, enjoy Jackson, and try not to wear him out. I have uses for him later." She smiled, before walking out, followed by Thalia.

Percy noticed most hunters had sat down while he was jerking off, and had pulled down their pants and began rubbing their pussy, fingering each other and using dildos to play with themselves. They giggled nervously, and circled him. Three hands grabbed his cock and balls, and began rubbing it, while someone squeezed his ass. He felt a lot of hunters grind against him, and several shoved their pussies into his face, which he began licking. He watched as a Hunter lay back on a beanbag, while one started fingering her and another two sucked her nipples. He groaned as other girls started to jerk him off or smack their tits against him, and he climaxed over their hands, and several began lapping up his cum, while several orgasmed over him, their wet pussies still grinding against him. Thalia held up a hand, and the hunters backed away. She walked over to him, shoving him onto his back. She grabbed his cock, and slowly began rubbing the tip against her pussy, dipping it in every so slightly. Percy smiled, and tried to thrust, but the ropes held fast, and he was bound in place. She giggled, and kept rubbing her pussy against the cock, tickling his balls with her spare hand. Then three hunters came over to Thalia, and two began playing with her tits, squeezing them tightly, pinching her nipples and slapping them until they turned red. The third took out a huge purple dildo, crusty with all their juices. She began shoving the dildo deep down Thalia's deep throat, filling her cheeks with the plastic balls and causing her to gag. Despite this, she took the whole length of the dildo, and didn't stop her rhythm of teasing Percy's cock. She flicked the head of the cock and he struggled against the ropes as hard as he could. He felt them stain, and finally they snapped, letting him pounce on Thalia like a wolf. He shoved the other three girls aside, and shoved his cock deep into her pussy, and started to pound her pussy, going into a steady rhythm.

"Oh yes! Yeah, Percy! Just like that! Oh, that feels so good! Yeah, yeah, yes!" She panted.

She grabbed his hair and pulled tightly, cumming all over his cock, as the cum dripped down their thighs. The hunters watched in silence, the only noise Thalia's desperate moans. He noticed the Hunters he pushed off Thalia, sitting next to him. One was lying on the ground, licking out another's pussy while the third played with herself, while shoving the dildo into the firsts pussy. Then he continued pounding Thalia, her face fixed in an expression of pure bliss. He continued pounding her against the floor, until he finally cummed, his cum dripping down her thighs and pussy. He got off her, and a Hunter knelt beside Thalia and begun lapping up any of Percy's cum she could find. He looked at hunters, who were all covered with each others cum and lying on beanbags, fully naked. The tent doors opened, and Artemis entered.

"I see you have pleased my hunters, Percy, AND escaped your boundings. I think you deserve a reward." She grinned

Artemis lay on the bed, sticking her rump in the air. He looked at her hairy pussy, and tiny rosebud asshole, covered with a tuft of hair, sticking up at him.

"Fuck my ass, Jackson! I know you'll like it!"

Percy jumped up and grabbed her ass, and began thrusting into her asshole. She gasped, but continued shouting encouragement. He felt her ass nearly rip open with his force, and she winced. He groaned, his voice full of lust, and began speeding up.

"Speed up, Percy! Faster! Faster! Fuck my ass, Percy! Use all your strength!"

"Say my name, bitch! Say it!"

"Percy! Fuck, fuck, fuck... Percy! PERCY! Oh yes, Percy!"

Percy kept pounding her ass, his balls, slapping against her ass, her ass cheeks squeezing his cock. He gasped as he thrusted, and she cummed. He stuck his hand around and cupped his hand under her pussy and began drinking her cum as he scooped it up, not stopping slamming her ass. She moaned as the Percy cummed, filling her asshole to the brim, while she gasped. The hunters whooped and cheered at his load, and he shook his head, shaking off sweat.

"We should make this a weekly thing, Jackson. The hunters enjoyed it, and it was nice to push the limits of being a virgin. Now get back to your tents and get some sleep, hunters! We have a hunt in the morning.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 31 Jul 2015 13:56

So I'm back and writing. I've based this back when Percy was just joining camp, Luke was good and Annabeth found him hot. This is one of my first stories with gay scenes, but you know. I like it. Anyway, enjoy!

Percy walked through the cabins after dark. He had woken up after a nightmare about his mother, imprisoned in Hades. He walked off to go look for a walk to clear his head, and took a breath of fresh air as he stepped out of the warm, stuffy cabin that was his home. He walked around to the cabin and noticed two shadowy figures behind the cabin. He smiled nervously as he realised it was Annabeth and Luke.

Annabeth was wearing a light grey hoodie that was pulled down partly to reveal her Camp Half-Blood T-Shirt. She was wearing muddy, dark grey tracksuit pants and mud caked white sneakers. Luke was bare-chested, his t-shirt in a crumpled pile at his feet over to his left. He wore jeans and hiking boots.

Luke had Annabeth pressed up against the cabin wall, and had his hands up her shirt, squeezing her tits tightly. Annabeth had her hands down at her side, and they were kissing lustily, tongues and all.

Percy dropped to his knees and hid behind the side of the cabin, but couldn't help peeking. He watched as look finally pulled off Annabeth's hoodie and shirt, giving Percy a full sight of her tits. They were round, perk and slightly on the small side. Her nipples stood erect, and Luke took one in each of his hands, and started squeezing and pulling them, panting.

"Oh Gods, Luke. That's so good, you make me so wet."

"Yeah, Annabeth. Keep talking dirty. And I'm not even close to finished."

Luke unzipped his jeans, revealing his long, hard cock. Annabeth took one look at it, and to Percy's surprise she seemed to shrink away.

"Luke… I'm not really ready for sex. I don't want to go anywhere that far."

"Annabeth, come on. It'll be really good, trust me."

"Luke, no. No cocks."

Luke looked a little pissed, and they stopped. He scowled, and began to walk off, noticing Percy.

"What the hades, Percy!?" He growled, grabbing the front of Percy's shirt and throwing him onto the ground.

He planted a foot on Percy's head and forced it into the mud.

"You little shit! What the fuck were you doing up this late, sneaking around in other people's business?"

Percy smiled nervously, and Luke kicked him in the stomach.

"Stop smiling, you little shit!"

Percy crawled away, and looked at Luke's hard dick.

"I could help you with that, just stop."

Luke raised an eyebrow, and looked at Annabeth. She shrugged.

"Just here me out." Percy said. "I could play with your dick while you continue what you were doing, and we tell no one about this, in exchange for some time with Anna…"

Luke snarled.

"In exchange for nothing!"

Luke stopped, pondering this. Annabeth raised an eyebrow at Percy, before shrugging.

"I'm good with it." She said. "Kind of kinky."
"Fine then." Luke said. "But keep your mouth shut during it. I don't want to be reminded it's you there."

Percy nodded, and Luke turned to Annabeth. He shoved her against the wall, and grabbed her tits, rolling the nipples between his thumb and his forefinger. He stuck his tongue in her mouth and closed his eyes as he continued. Percy crawled over to them, and looked at his cock sticking out of his unzipped jeans. Percy winced when he saw it, before grabbing it in one hand. He held on tightly, and started rubbing up and down, his hand brushing against Luke's pubes. He tried not to think about it as he stared at Annabeth's tits. Percy started speeding up, pumping as fast as he could. He squeezed Luke's dick, softly at first, and then harder.

"Yeah, yeah! Oh, that feels so good!" Luke moaned.

Annabeth groaned lustily and put her legs around Percy's shoulder and started rubbing her pussy against the back of his head. Percy used his free hand to yank down her tracksuit pants, revealing hot pink panties. Then, Luke grabbed Percy's hair and pulled it tightly, forcing his face onto his hard cock. Percy closed his eyes and started sucking, his lips forming an "O" for Luke to fuck.

"Yeah, yeah!" Luke groaned.

Annabeth giggled, and started stroking Luke's chest, while watching Percy's head bob up and down.

"Oh gods, Annabeth! I'm going to cum…"

Percy tried to pull out, but Luke held his head in place, and came in Percy's mouth. Percy pulled out and tried to spit it out, but Luke held his lips together.

"Swallow it all, pussy boy."

Percy gagged, before swallowing the hot, sticky and salty cum in one gulp.

"Luke, that makes me so horny!" Annabeth said.

Percy looked up and noticed Annabeth had pulled down her underpants, and had her middle and ring finger rubbing her pussy. She stopped, and spread her legs open.

"Ravish me, Luke! Right here, right now!"

Luke stepped forward as his cock grew hard again instantly, and rammed his cock hard into Annabeth's pussy, causing her to gasp. He continued ramming his hard cock into her as fast as he could, gritting his teeth as he thrusted. Percy pulled down his pants and grabbed his cock and slid his hand up along the full length quickly. He watched as Luke fucked Annabeth, and continued stroking as he watched. Percy cummed first, cum streaking down his hands. Then Annabeth groaned and slid down the side of the wall, cum streaking down her pussy.

"Piss of now, Percy. I'll see you later."

Percy nodded, and got to his feet and pulled up his pants and ran off.