sex stories percy and annabeth

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com

sexy
Platinum Member

A few stories on Percy Jackson's sex adventures

Unread post by sexy » 31 Jul 2015 13:51

Percy Jackson lay in his bunk, snoring softly. He was taking a quick nap before Capture the Flag, and was woken by the sound of a war horn. He struggled to put on his armour and pulled the cap of Riptide. He ran out of the cabin, and towards the woods. Then he heard a groan. He turned around, and followed the noise to the door of Cabin Six. He realised the groans were Annabeth's, so he drew his sword and looked in the window. There was Annabeth, sprawled out across a bed. She wore an orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, and jeans. She had her dagger in her hands, and was rubbing the hilt against her crotch. He gasped as he realised what she was doing. She pulled down her jeans, revealing grey panties, with the slogan "Mind over Fear" on it. She continued what she was doing, with a smile.

"Percy! Percy!" She gasped suddenly.

That made him hard. Here was the girl he loved, masturbating to his name. He pulled off his armour and down his pants, before shuffling out of his underwear. He grabbed his erect cock as Annabeth pulled down her underwear. She started rubbing her pussy with her index finger, while gasping happily. Percy began jerking off. He continued stroking, faster and faster as Annabeth gasped continuously. She climaxed first, gasping and falling backwards. A minute later Percy, imaging walking in there and fucking her pussy sore, climaxed and cummed onto the side of the house. He gasped loudly, and Annabeth looked up, seeing him.

"Percy?" She yelled.

He tried to run, but he tripped over his armour and fell to the ground. Annabeth grabbed him and dragged him inside, and threw him onto the floor.

"What the hades were you doing?"

"I was just… you know… the same as you."

"You were watching me and jerking off?!"

"Maybe."

She looked at him sternly, before grabbing a rope and throwing it at him. The rope transformed into handcuffs, and his hands were handcuffed together.

"You humiliated me, so I'll do the same to you! I'll leave you here for the rest of camp to see you."

"No! Annabeth, please! I'll get kicked out! I'll do anything!"

She mused about this for a second.

"Anything?"

"Anything!"

She smiled.

"Ok then."

She walked over to the wardrobe, and stuck her hand to the back, pulling out a small owl. It was a plastic grey owl, wings folded, pretty tall for an owl. It was crusty, and he gulped as he realised it was Annabeth's dildo, covered with her dried cum.

"Annabeth, what are you…" He began.

She shoved the dildo into his mouth, moving it up and down.

"Suck it." She demanded. "Suck the cock."

He groaned, muffled through the plastic dick, and started to suck. He licked up Annabeth's dried juices, while struggling to take in the huge cock.

"Yeah. I met you like that better that watching me. Who's cock do you wish it was? Tyson? Luke? Nico?"

He coughed, practically choking on the dildo.

"OK, that's it. You want to be ploughed my Nico. You want to suck him off. Go on, say it. Say you want to suck him off."

She grabbed his cock, and started jerking him off.

"I want to suck Nico off!" He said.

"Say you want to be his pussy boy!"

"I want to be Nico's pussy boy!"

"Say you love sucking cock!"

"I love sucking cock… Oh!"

He cummed, and Annabeth let go. She pulled out the dildo, and spat on his face repeatedly.

"Yeah, Nico just cummed all over you. My turn."

She gently slapped him with the dildo, before standing up out of her jeans and panties, revealing her shaven, blonde pussy.

"Come on, Seaweed Brain. Get me off."

She stepped forward, so her pussy was right in his face. He looked up at her, and she smiled.

"Go!" She said.

He stuck his tongue into her pussy, and started licking frantically. He sucked on her pussy lips, before shoving his tongue as far as it would go.

"Come on, Percy. I know it's not a cock, but surely you're not this bad."

He licked harder, determined to make her cum.

He licked and licked, and suddenly she grabbed his hair tight, and cummed all over his face. He licked it up, and she uncuffed him.

"We should do this again, Seaweed Brain."

"Definitely."

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: sex stories percy and annabeth

Unread post by sexy » 31 Jul 2015 13:52

Percy ducked under an arrow, and another slammed into his breastplate, shoving him to the ground. He was in the middle of a game of Capture the Flag between the Campers and the Hunters of Artemis. Chiron and Artemis were discussing an ancient monster that she was hunting over at the big house, so there were no rules. Nobody even knew where the flags were, they were just fighting. He took an arrow to the chest, and stumbled off away from the fighting. He kept walking until he came across the Cave of the Oracle, where Rachel Elizabeth Dare was staying. The way to the cabins was blocked by a group of hunters trying to stop the campers from escaping, so he decided to stop by and say hi to Rachel. He popped his head between the curtains that separated the cave, and his eyes bulged. Lying on a beanbag, blindfolded and completely naked with her legs spread, was Thalia. She had a goofy grin on her face, and Rachel's head was bobbing up and down at her crotch.

"Oh! Rachel!" She squealed.

Rachel turned and noticed Percy. She looked surprised, before getting a mischievous smile on her face.

"One minute, Thalia. I just have to get something."

She got up and led Percy our of the cave, and started whispering.

"What are you doing?" Percy asked.

"We'll, both of us are sworn off boys and horny. Thing is, she's kind of a two person job. Want to give me a hand?"

Percy's jaw dropped, and he nodded. He followed her inside, and dropped to his knees, and began sucking on Thalia's erect nipples while squeezing her ass. Rachel began fingering her tight odyssey with three fingers while tugging on her nipple and kissing her passionately.

"How are you... Oh, Zeus!"

She gasped, and Rachel started unzipping Percy's pants, pulling out his erect member.

"Thalia! I have a surprise for you, a special dildo!"

"Give it to me!"

Rachel guided his cock to her entrance, and he automatically began slamming it in and out, her pussy moist and tight.

"Oh, yeah, oh yeah, fuck my pussy, Rachel!" she gasped.

Rachel pulled down her jeans and rainbow panties and started fingering her cunt, giggling as she watched her two friends fuck: Percy felt the walls of Thalia's pussy tighten on his hard dick, and he kept fucking her as Thalia gasped his name. He let out a small whimper as Rachel ripped his dick out as Thalia climaxed, her juices running down his long dick. Rachel started furiously sucking his cock, while holding her fingers so Percy could lick her juices. He came, and Rachel struggled to swallow his whole load, some dribbling down her cheeks.

"That was good, Rachel. Now untie me. I need to meet the hunters for dinner."

Rachel motioned for Percy to go, and he backed out and cave entrance and rushed to put his clothes and armour on, before running down to the dining section.

Hey everyone, thanks for reading. If you have any ideas or requests for me, just review. And if you don't, review anyway. It only takes like twenty seconds.