Italian Tourist Surprise - A Hot Sex experience of Tourist.

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 01 Aug 2015 15:03

A tourist goes to Italy and picks up a local hooker there, he can’t even imagine what is waiting for him….

Verona is a nice city. Here, a motherland of Shakespeare’s “Romeo and Juliet”, there are lots of places of interest to see and enjoy. Verona has much more to offer. The city, also known as Urbs Nobilissima, is the second biggest city in Veneto (after Venice). It is one of the cities that has better preserved its artistic heritage for Italy. By visiting Verona it’s highly important to know its most famous monuments in town, for example the Roman Amphitheater, commonly known as The Arena. It was constructed in the first century outside the city walls, but in the third century the walls were extended to include this arena.

I checked in a nice place, a big red brick house, two-storied building. This house was built and designed in best ways of baroque style. I lived on the second floor, with windows overlooking the stone paved street that remembered old time of wars between greedy feudal lords and townsmen fighting for their rights and freedom. Well, the whole area was inspiring holy antiquity and the dark middle ages. The landlady, who rented this apartment to me, was a well built sexy still beautiful widow, who looked very hot and exciting for her ages. It was tall black haired lustful Italian woman, with everything to turn on. She was glad to accommodate me, a young tall, good looking son of a bitch, but I thought it would be wrong to have any intercourse with her.

Once in a year this city was crowded with thousands of tourists and idle gapers who came from all regions of Italy and Europe to see and join grand festivals, streets carnivals. Have to admit, there were lots of hot chicks on streets of the city, most of them were hot and very impulsive (as most Italian women). But I was most interested in chicks of commercial sex. They interested me more. I wondered where I could meet such ladies of pleasures. I thought most of them should be oldies, thirtish or elder, tired with their continuous despair and lack of any creature comforts. Soon I learnt more….

She was beautiful, I saw her across the street, a real sex bomb, and I knew that I had approach her to talk. I approached her and she told me: 200$. I was shocked! I think she knew I was not Italian as well as I wasn’t a local resident. I pulled out my wallet and paid her immediately. It was a hot stunning sultry girl with amazing bright eyes, great boobs and tight ass. She looked young, very young. I think she was about 18, or about. She had nice young tits that looked very sexily on her teen breast.

We walked down the street and went to her apartment. It was near by. As soon as we got into my room we started kissing me. I started pulling her shirt off, she then began to kiss my neck. We continued to undress each other slowly without stopping kissing. When I began to unbutton her jeans she stopped me and told me to wait. She led me to the bedroom. She pushed me onto the bed immediately and took up undoing my pants. Here opened wide in amazement when she saw the huge bulge in my underwear. She began to release my 10 inch cock. She gasped and looked up at me and then her eyes returned back down to my penis. In a minute she set to working on my cock.

She started sucking on my balls moving slowly up to cock’s head. She began to run her tongue up along my cock until she reached the head. After that she began to run her tongue around my cock head. She then proceeded to suck on the head of my shaft taking more of my wang in slowly. She sucked it rhythmically, up and down, taking it all the way in and pulling out, with much saliva, until she had about 9inches of my cock in her mouth. I put my hands on her head in ecstasy when she began speeding up. She then released my rod from her mouth for a breath and began to put my cock into her mouth as much as possible. From its head to the base – my entire cock disappeared inside of her throat. She deep throated very skillfully. Soon she was taking in all 14inches of my wang.

Stroking my penis with right hand and sucking it at the same time, she reached up and began to play with my balls with another hand. I told her to stop and put her onto the bed. I began to unbutton her pants. Then I removed her jeans without her permission and found a large bulge in her pants. She rose up immediately in embarrassment. I laughed and threw her back onto the bed. It was fun! Very good fun! Then I began to set free her penis from her red panties. She took her bra off and 2 wonderful boobies with perky erect nipples opened to my eyes. I got down to playing with her nipples rubbing and tugging on them. I took her penis into my hand and squeezed it: this warm piece of her flesh. That was a very good experience to meet a nice shemale far in Europe, a girl like young teen with surprise down there. I never believed I would meet a tranny tart in my life, I knew this sort of women’s trade was selling their body for sex coz they needed lots of money to buy hormonal agents for sufficient therapy. I opened my mouth and began to suck on her balls. Her cock immediately grew to its full length, about 9 inches! I was stunned and couldn’t resist it, some strong inner power was rising inside of me. I just took up sucking up and down her cock moving my head up and down, playing with her balls at the same time.

She then pushed me off of her, rose up and asked if I wanted to try something better. I said OK, and then she bent me over her bed and began to apply lube to my ass and her cock. After this procedure she began to penetrate my virgin ass slowly. It hurt very badly, it was burning piercing pain, but once inside me she stopped moving. Then she began pumping my ass in and out. It was amazing. She continued to fuck me relentlessly, as if I was some street tart. In the long run of this wild orgy she blew her load into my ass. After she pulled out she put her cock to my lips and I took up sucking on it. I tasted all of her cum: it tasted very well.

After that this young horny hooker bent over the bed presenting her ass to me. I took the lube and applied some onto her ass hole. I rammed my cock into her ass over and over, harder and harder. She began to moan like a slut! It wouldn’t last long and in a while I released my big load right I her ass. We both collapsed onto the bed with my cock still inside of her. We needed to recover breath.
We lay in bed for the next thirty minutes. Then we began kissing again and I finally got a chance to see if her boobs were real. I took them into my hands playing with them by licking nipples. They were definitely real and they were fantastic. I had never believed shemales have such real boobs! I then moved back down to her cock and got down to sucking it hard. She reacted as well, moving herself to my crotch in 69 position. She took my cock in her mouth and started reviving it. She sucked my cock hard too.

After about 10 minutes of this session she said she got a nice idea for fun! She stopped sucking me, walked up to her nightstand and took out a dildo, black dildo about 15 lengths. I knew exactly what she wanted. We both got on our knees with our asses facing each other and put the dildo between us. She positioned this to in her arse and pushed it inside of mine. As it penetrated in my but hole too, she started pumping it slowly. Then we began to move our asses against each other, fucking ass-to-ass. We both started to jack ourselves off until we blew our loads all over the floor. We then sucked each others cocks dry, leaning our crotches.

In the end of this action she took the 200 bucks out and gave it back to me saying that was the best experience of her life. She also said that my cock was definitely worth this 200$. I laughed when she gave me her card and told me to give her a call any time. I laughed, I walked out of her apartment and went home.