Cheating Husband Sperm Spots on Bed - Thrilling Sex Story

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Cheating Husband Sperm Spots on Bed - Thrilling Sex Stor

Unread post by sexy » 01 Aug 2015 15:05

Fuck them, - she said.

Dan came up to her and stuck his prick in the cave. The penis was inside her breasts, and she kissed the dickhead every time it was by her mouth. She bent her head and touched it with the tip of her tongue. She was lubricating it with her saliva. Dan had experienced a lot in his life but he’d never fucked woman’s knockers before. He liked her soft tits. They were even softer than her vagina. Of course he couldn’t cum this way, he knew there was gonna be something more waiting for him. The tape was on, so he could try a lot more.

Michael let her breasts go and sucked into his shaft. Her mouth was so luring, inviting him in.

-Mmm, - She moaned, sucking his dick as a lolly.

“Oh, yeah, it’s gonna be real fun,” Dan said to himself.

They tried 18 different positions within an hour. Whenever Roberto and Brook changed their positions Michael asked Dan to do the same. She didn’t wanna lose to a college whore.

-I bet she can’t play any musical instrument. –She said.

Michael was a real virtuoso. Dan was standing over her, she was sitting in the armchair. Her hands and her mouth were so great.

-Don’t cum, -she whispered, -I want us to last longer.

Dan was trying not to breathe, obeying to her order. His scrotum was very tense, he could cum any minute. Will he last longer? He looked at the screen. Roberto and Brook were lying across the bed. She was lying with her back at Roberto, her legs and hands were cupping round his body. He was holding her by the butt, controlling frictions. The shot was really well done. Dan remembered Brook’s vulva lips get tense when Roberto changed the tempo. It was it. Roberto’s face was very red.

-He’s cumming, -Michael moaned.

Dan felt much better now. But Michael didn’t know what would happen next. They saw Roberto’s hips. A huge white stream erupted from his phallus, Brook’s body was covered with his semen. She was laughing, trying to squeeze him tighter to her body. Roberto’s body was covered with sperm too.

-Oh, God, - Michael moaned, bucking on Dan’s dick.

She was definitely on the verge of cumming. It was the last thing Dan saw before losing control over the situation. A huge cumload hit Michael’s throat. She was swallowing the cum, still sucking the dick. She was bucking. Dan was crying with delight, letting her milk him till the last drop.

Dan was sitting in the armchair, Michael was lying at his feet. She was caressing his flaccid dick, trying to get some of his juices with her fingers. She licked them clean then.

-You’re the most talented detective I’ve ever met, -She whispered.

Check

-Are they all here? – Michael said counting the tapes.

-Yes. 12 original tapes and an edited one, - Dan replied.

He was frowning watching her zipping up her bag; she was intending to take all of them with her.

-It was a great seduction. –Michael noted, handing his the check. – I’ll be watching the tapes till I get old.

Dan looked at the check. That was a great sum of money!

-Seduction? – Dan asked.

-Yes. – Michael added. – I was gonna fuck you anyway. I realized it the first moment I saw you.

Dan was blushing.

-See you, and thank you for everything. Thanks for showing me what a life a single woman can lead. – Michael closed the door.

Dan opened a drawer and put the check in there. Then he stuck his hand deeper inside the drawer and turned off all the candid cameras in his office. He’ll remember the case for a long time. His tapes will help.