Sitting on My Son's Lap

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Sitting on My Son's Lap

Unread post by sexy » 02 Aug 2015 08:59

"Mom, you can come as much as you want to. In fact, the more you come, the better I will like it." As he finished saying that he pushed hard in me. "How soon do you think you will come?" he asked me.

"Soon, Mike real soon,"

I started moving my ass back and forth on his dick. The only part of me moving was my ass. I kept my head still so my husband didn't catch on to what we were doing.

I felt an orgasm coming. I took Mike's hands off my hips and pressed them to my tits. My son's dick in me his hands on my tits were too much. I felt wave after wave hit me. All I could do was tense my body. It lasted a good thirty seconds. It was the longest orgasm I ever had. Exhausted I laid back on my son. He wasn't finished with me yet. He kept thrusting his dick in me. His legs went straight out. My son started shooting his cum in me. I could feel it filling me up. It felt very warm. I stayed still until he emptied his dick in me. Both of us were spent.

"There's a sign stating there a place to eat about ten miles up the road. Are you guy's hungry? "

"Yea Dad, I could eat something," Mike said. I turned around and looked at Mike. He was smiling at me. "What about you Mom? Think you could eat something?"

"I'm pretty full, but I think I could eat a hot dog or something."

I bent over to pick up my panties that ended up on the floor mat of the car. When I bent over to pick them up, I felt my son's dick fall out of me. I put my feet though the pantie legs and pulled them up. Right before I pulled them over my pussy. My son reached over and struck his finger in me again. I gave him a playful slap on his hand. He took his finger out of me and I pulled my panties up. I started buttoning up my dress. I felt my son stick his dick back in his pants and zip up.

"After we eat, how long of a drive do we have left?" I asked my husband.

"About two hours. Do you think you guys can manage that for another two hours.'?

"I know I don't mind," I told my husband. "If Mike can take it, I can sit on his lap for another two hours. What about you Mike. Do you mind your mom sitting on your lap for another two hours?"

"Well, the first two hours went pretty fast. I imagine the next two hours will go as fast or even faster."

"I thought at least one of you would be complaining by now."

"I don't have any complaints, Do you son?"

"Mom I wouldn't complain even if the ride lasted longer."

Thank you son, I'll try and make the next two hours good for you."