Accidents Happen!

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Accidents Happen!

Unread post by sexy » 02 Aug 2015 09:02

"Look sis, there is no way I am going to stay hunched over like that," I told her. "If I do this I will take the back of the costume and wag the tail."

"Fair enough," she accepted as she unzipped the back of the costume. The she stood back up and began to strip her clothes off in front of me. I looked at her in shock.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked her.

"It's no big deal I have my bikini on under my clothes" she told me, "Don't be such a prude. You're a married man, it's not like you haven't seen a woman in a bathing suit before."

As she pulled off her dress I could see that her bikini had just barely enough fabric to carry the name. I guess it could have been worse. It had a high cut bottom that tied with short strings on the sides. Thank goodness she was not wearing her thong!

"OK, Strip," she instructed me.

"What? Are you crazy? I am your brother," I said with a shake in my voice. It was bad enough that she was standing in front of me in next to nothing and that I was having a hard time banishing the dirty thoughts that came to mind seeing her nipples poke into the triangles of her suit.

"Look, I know you have your boxers on. You always do. That is no different than seeing you in a bathing suit. Besides it is so hot in this costume you will die if you don't get some clothes off," she reasoned.

Maybe it was from drinking too much or just not really giving a damn but I realized it was a losing argument. I had just told her I would do it and there was no way she would let me out of it now. I started undressing down to my boxers. She climbed in and put her feet through the first set of legs and then her arms. She had to hold on the wall as she leaned over to put her head in the dragons head. As she let go to put her arms in I almost fell over trying to get my legs in beside hers. I finally got all the way in and put my arms through the second set of holes to flap the wings up and down.

"How the hell do we zip this thing up?" I asked her.

"There is a string that comes through the mouth," she told me. "I can zip it up once you get all the way in."

"I am all the way in," I told her.

"NO... you have get closer to me it's a very tight fit."

I leaned forward till my crotch was pushed up against her ass. At that moment I felt the zipper being pulled up and it pushed me harder against her. We were in but I was pressed so tight against her I could feel her ass pressing against my cock.

"I don't think I can do this," I told her.

"Yes you can. Besides, I broke the string when I pulled the zipper closed, if we get out now it will ruin the costume. Come on lets give it a try," she pleaded.

I was just drunk enough to think, "What the hell?" and told her ok. Walking was just as hard as I thought it would be. We had to go very slowly to keep from falling. After a little while we got in step with each other and managed to say upright. It was fun in a way; though I could not see anything at all. There was almost no light from the back but a tiny bit drifting down from the head my sister was wearing.

She would reach out and hug her friends and I would flap the big wings popping them in peoples' faces, asses or whatever was in the way. The effect the teasing and the walking with my crotch pressed tightly against her ass was having on me caused my cock to twitch and grow. "No!" I thought to myself sternly, "I can not get a hard on with my cock pressed against my sisters ass."

I tried to think of everything gross and disgusting in an effort to keep my cock from raising its head but between the teasing sexy voices I heard and my sister's ass going up and down as she walked, my cock rose and there way no way I could stop it.

I knew she felt it but it did not seem to bother her. The more she walked the more her ass slipped up and down my cock. It was almost like being jacked off with a huge hand. We were getting so hot that sweat was running over both of us and it only acted like lubricant. I was getting more and more turned on and there was no way I could deny it. Ideas were rushing through my mind.

Was it the feeling of having my cock worked or the fact it was my sisters ass that had me so turned on? It hurt my head to think about it and I wanted to just go with the feeling. I want to cum. I needed to cum. At times it seemed she would bend over further to hug someone and her ass cheeks would wrap my hard cock even harder.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 02 Aug 2015 09:02

We had been walking around about 15 minutes and we were both covered in sweat. The sweat was dripping down our bodies and my boxers were soaked. I was so into feeling my sister's ass rub up and down my hard cock that I was not even paying attention to anything around me. I was just lost in the lust of the moment.

It was then that I felt something different. In my fogged state it took a minute to realize what it was. My sister's bikini bottoms had come untied and were slipping down her leg. We walked maybe 6 more steps and they fell all the way off.

We both stopped walking and paused with realization at what had happened. She whispered back to me.

"Oops, sorry. I guess this is a problem, little brother," she said in a giggly laugh.

Now that her bikini bottoms were totally gone her ass really spread around my cock. The feeling increased ten fold as each step she took caused her ass to pull my cock up and down. I let out a moan as I felt her naked ass against me. She whispered back, "We need to get back to the room and fix this problem before things get messy."

She had no idea how messy things were going to get very soon if we did not get out of this thing. I could feel the blood leaving my brain and all I wanted was to cum hard and long. I was close to the point of not caring who I was with or who was around. I just wanted to cum. Her bare ass was so deep and tight that I could feel her cheeks pulling on my boxers as we walked. As she took one more step her ass pulled on my cock and I felt my cock spring out of the fly in my boxers.

"Oh shit..." was all I could manage to say as my cock pressed against her wet ass.

"I know I can feel it" she said in dreamily wispy voice.

"We have to get back to the room now and get out of the costume," she said. This time there was no laugh just a small quiver in her voice.

I only thought I was turned on before. Now I could feel her bare skin and the sweat from our bodies running between the crack of her ass. The whole inside of the costume smelled of sweat and there was no denying there was the smell of wet pussy.

The smell of her sex was more intoxicating than anything I could have ever imagined. I was getting more and more turned on. I knew in my brain that we had to get out of this soon, but all thought about consequences had totally left me. I was completely and totally lost in the moment.

My heart was racing and I could tell she was also starting to pant a little. Her breathing was short and fast and with each step she would let a little moan out. Getting back to her room was a nearly impossible task. We were way outside on the deck and it took 10 minutes for us to get that far. I knew it was going to be a slow walk back inside and to her room.

Slowly we walked back inside her house. Each step seemed to take and eternity. With each forward step my rock hard cock was slipping up and down her and I swear she was pushing her ass against me with each step. The temperature in the costume was rising and I was not sure it was all from the heat.

I whispered, "If we don't get back soon I am going to lose it... We have to try to go faster".

We picked up the pace and started taking bigger steps. This was a big mistake. With her first big step forward we got out of sync and she fell over toward the floor face first. I tried to lean back to keep us upright. Her falling forward and me falling back was just enough gap that my cock slipped from between her ass cheeks. As she caught herself from falling and pulled up, I felt a warm wetness engulf my hard throbbing cock.

She let out a moan and her whole body stiffened as a small quake rippled through her body. My mind was in a fog. I tried to pull back but there was no room. Her pussy squeezed my cock like a vice and her breathing quickened. Neither of us moved or said anything for several seconds. Soon her breathing slowed down but the warm wetness was still engulfing my hard cock.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 02 Aug 2015 09:03

"We have to get back to the room nowwwwwww," she whispered in a quiver and a pant.

We were still 30 or 40 feet from her room. With each step my cock pushed deep into her and I felt a flood of juice drip over my hard cock. We made it 5 more feet and she stopped.

I was totally lost in the feeling of her wet pussy. I no longer cared that she was my sister. My brain was screaming how wrong this was but by adolescent fantasies of my sister overpowered any sane thought. The times I had wondered what it would be like to have sex while listening to her fuck her boyfriends ran through my mind like a freight train. An at this point there was no stopping that train. My whole self was lost; all I wanted to do was cum in my hot sister's dripping wet pussy. Her body stiffened and a deep moan came from her lips as I felt that shutter and quake rip through her body. Her body quivered and I felt her pussy clinch my cock. I knew for sure this time she was having an orgasm.

Her shaking was harder and stronger than the first time. Her pussy was like a vice; it squeezed and milked my cock. She bent over further as her orgasm rocked her body and I could not stop myself from trying to push my hips forward and back, trying to sink my cock all the way in her. I knew somewhere in my brain that this was wrong but no one was listening to that voice.

I kept trying to push as deep her as possible into her hot wet pussy. Again she held on to the wall and let another orgasm pass. This time, the longer she held the wall the more I rocked my hips to push in and out of her even though we were not walking. Her breathing was getting faster but somehow she got the strength to try to walk forward again. I walked with her but no longer cared about anything. Now with each step I would try to pound her as much as possible, fucking her with all the force I could muster in such a small space.

We made it five more steps and her breathing was so fast and strong I thought she would pass out. I don't know if she meant to or not but she started pushing her ass back against me as she stepped forward. It was almost like she was trying to get me deeper in her pussy. There was no thinking, we were just lost in sexual delight, only the intense pleasure mattered.

We made it to the door of her room and her pussy clamped around my cock as she had another orgasm. This time I had to hold on to the wall to keep from falling. Her moans became louder, almost a muffled scream. Her pussy juice flooded over my throbbing cock. If it had not been for the music and the noise anyone close by would have heard her.

As her pussy gripped my cock I could not hold out any more and a flood of cum shot from my cock deep inside of her. My cock started pulsing as load after load shot into her. The second she felt me cum in her she set off in the biggest orgasm yet. Her breathing was so fast it sounded like she had just ran a marathon. Her whole body was shaking, we both just stood there propped against the door to her room. It took over a minute for both of us to catch our breath and be able to move. Neither of us could talk, it was all we could do not to fall over.

She opened the door and walked in very slowly and despite my orgasm, my cock never went totally soft. As we walked in I felt the blood flow back into my cock in a rush. The warm feeling of my sticky cum mixed with her pussy juice running down our legs, only made me want her more. We walked in the door and with each step I was pumping my cock in her.

This time I did not even try to hide the fact I was trying to fuck her hard. The whole costume smelled of sex and cum. She was moaning louder as she closed the door. We walked toward the bed me fucking her with each step. My hips were rocking back and forth like a mini machine gun. Each stroke was so small but as fast as I could go.

She moaned louder not caring anymore as she bent over the edge of the bed. Her head was resting all the way down so her pussy was pushed up against me. This allowed a bit more room and I was pumping her with all I could manage. She began to moan loudly - no longer even trying to be quiet. As moan after moan left her lips I heard the one thing that made me go insane with lust.

"Ohhh don't stop. Fuck me, baby brother, fuck meee! Oh God yes, please don't stop," she screamed.