Accidents Happen!

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Accidents Happen!

Unread post by sexy » 02 Aug 2015 09:03

"Fuck me, use me, take me just don't stop!" she said as her voice broke in gasps.

All thought was gone as she bent over the bed and started rocking her hips to meet my forward thrust. My cock slipped deeper in her and she let out a gasp. The more she bent over the deeper I went in her until I could feel my balls slap against her clit. She let out a loud scream of sexual ecstasy and had an orgasm that seemed to keep building in intensity. She shook so hard it was like trying to hold on to a bucking bronco, I felt and heard the material in the back start to rip.

The back gave way and I pulled out of her pussy. The sudden change caused me to slip. I tried to steady myself but lost my balance and fell over on my ass pulling her down with me. I felt a stab of pain on my cock for a split second as she fell on me, then it felt warm and tight. I realized my cock had slipped in her ass. The tightness of her ass and the moans from still lingering orgasm were more than I could take.

In a split second we both realized what had just happed but were both too far gone to care. She tried to get back upright but it only made my cock sink in and out of her ass. I was fucking her ass! Three times she tried to get upright but each time she only managed to pump my cock in her ass. Before long I realized she was not trying to get up, she was lifting her ass up and down helping me fuck her ass.

"Fuck my ass baby brother, take my ass hard," she screamed.

"You want my ass? It's yours. Just fuck me hard. Sink that hard cock deep in my ass," she said almost hysterically.

Those words were more than I could take. I felt my cock begin that last thrust as the cum boiled from my balls and exploded deep in her ass. She also let out a scream as her orgasm tore through her body. I think we both may have passed out. I woke up in a daze and felt my cock finally getting soft. It slipped out of her ass with a plop.

We both just lay on the floor for several more minutes before I started pushing my back against the material. I felt it give again and heard the material rip. My back was out of the costume. I climbed out slowly, my boxers were covered with cum and pussy juice. As I looked down I could see my cock was still semi hard and poking through the fly in my boxers.

I was covered in sweat and my hair was dripping wet. I rolled on my back and started trying to catch my breath as my sister worked her way out of the ripped opening. As I watched her climb out of the costume, I could see she was a bigger mess than me. Her hair was matted together and all in her face. She had lost her bikini bottoms and I could not help but admire her waxed, smooth pussy.

I looked up and saw that her bikini top had ripped and her breasts were totally free. As she struggled out of the costume I watched mesmerized as her huge breasts would swing back and forth like a metronome. It was the first time I had ever seen her totally naked and I could not stop myself from looking. She was covered in sweat and cum like me, her face was flushed with wet sweaty hair hanging in her face and her nipples were as hard as erasers. She freed herself at last and rolled on the floor next to me.

We sat looking at each other for several minutes. The more I looked at her covered in sweat and cum, the more excited I became. The blood flooded back to my cock in such a rush that it almost hurt as it sprang up on its own. With no idea what to say or do I could only look at the glow on her face to tell she had enjoyed it as much as me.

After a while we both caught our breath then she leaned over me and kissed me. It was no sister kiss, it was a kiss of a woman that wanted to be fucked. She crawled up on me with her tongue in my throat and started rubbing her huge breasts against my chest. No longer being hindered by the costume she reached back and guided me into her dripping pussy and started riding me.

She started moaning as I tried to match her down thrust with my own upward thrust. She started kissing my face and biting my neck. She grabbed my hair and thrust her tits into my face.

"Suck my nipples hard. Sink your teeth into my nipple. Please," she begged.

For years I had been dreaming of seeing her huge tits. I feasted on them like it was my last meal. I sucked her nipple as hard as I could as she moaned even louder.

"Don't play with me, bite them!" she yelled.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Accidents Happen!

Unread post by sexy » 02 Aug 2015 09:03

I sunk my teeth into her hard nipple and she exploded. She dropped on my cock with a hard thrust and I felt the clamp-like feeling of her pussy gripping me. Wave after wave of shakes ran through her body as her orgasm built to a climax. Even as I watched her orgasm wash over her, I was amazed at her complete loss of control.

Just as I thought her orgasm was slowing down, I saw her reach down, grabbing her own breast in her hand and pulled it up and start sucking it. This only caused her to start a whole new wave of shaking. Then she opened her mouth and bit harder than I could believe on her own nipple as she exploded.

I have always though that the hottest thing a woman could do was suck and bite her own breasts and it was more than I could take. I let out a grunt and came in her. This time there was no forced position. I exploded with total abandonment deep in her pussy. She rolled off me and we lay next to each other with a mixture of satisfaction and guilt.

I guess we both were a bit embarrassed at what had just happened and started getting dressed. We were both totally silent and looked like we had just run a 100Km race. But there was no way to hide the glow of satisfaction on our faces. Donna got up off the floor, grabbed a towel and started wiping her face and body off. My eyes were glued to her, watching her transform from a wild sexual animal to a presentable host. She brushed her long beautiful hair and slipped her dress over her head. I was so stunned from the night events that it took me several seconds before I realized that she had not bother to put her bra or panties on. She headed for the door and turned to look at me.

"Look, lets not let this mess things up for us, ok? It was an accident and will never happen again," the look on her face said she was torn between appreciating the great sex and her shame as the full extent of the situation settled on her.

"Right, it never happened. We will never mention it again," I told her with my legs still shaking. Even as I said the words, I was not really sure I meant what I had just said. She closed the door behind her and went out to talk to her guests. I lay on the floor for 20 minutes before I managed to get up and get dressed.

The party was over about at about 3 am and I crashed on the couch. I woke the next morning and my head was spinning, still thinking about what happened. I could not believe it. I knew it was an accident but the feeling was so unreal. It was the best sex I had ever had in my life and it was with my sister.

"Stop it," I told myself over and over, "I can not think about having sex with my sister. It was wrong and it was an accident."

I heard my sister come into the room. She sat beside me and looked as hung over as I did. Her hair was all over the place and she had on a robe that was just barely tied. I was pretty sure she was naked under the robe but tried to push those thoughts away. Things had already gotten far enough out of hand.

"I know we said we would not talk about it but I have to get this off my chest. That was the best sex I ever had in my life," she said in a low voice, "I know it was wrong and this will be the end of it, but you need to know that I have never felt anything like that before. To be honest with you, and myself, I want you to know that I am glad it happened. I have thought about having sex with you for as long as I can remember. I guess that was why I teased you so much when we were kids."

I just sat there, stunned at her confession. She had thought about having sex with me?

"Please don't hate me for being honest with you," she said and started crying, holding her head in her hands.

I smiled and put my hand on her cheek.

"To be totally honest with you I can't stop thinking about it even now," I said with a little smile.

I gave her a hug, hoping it would help reassure her that she wasn't alone with those feelings. Even as I held her I could not stop looking down her robe as it fell open. That same old rush started returning and had to force myself to stay under control. It took all the will-power I had to just hug her till she was not crying anymore. She kissed me on the cheek and went back to her room to change and take a shower. I took a shower after she had gotten out and washed the smell of sex off me.

We both chatted as we ate breakfast just like nothing had really changed. I still had one hell of a hangover, so I grabbed some aspirin before I left. When my wife came home she wanted to know all about the party. I told her I got a little too drunk and still felt really ill. She laughed and told me that it was what I deserved for drinking too much and having such a good time without her.

"You better get your rest. Tonight you get your reward for being such a good husband," she smiled and gave her ass a shake. That night we made love like we had not done in months. It was hot, wild and we were both exhausted when we were done.

"I guess you really missed me at that party, huh?" she laughed as we lay next to each other, out of breath.

Two months later my sister called and told me she was thinking about having another costume party. She paused.

" I got my costume fixed and was wondering if you wanted to share it with me," my heart stopped for a good 30 seconds while I realized what she was saying. There was no question that part of me wanted to go... but would I?