One Night At Esha Deol's House

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

One Night At Esha Deol's House

Unread post by sexy » 05 Aug 2015 09:37

Esha Deol returned home from IFA film awards. She was tired sitting there for god-damn 4 hours. And most tiring thing was she didn’t receive any awards. Her mother Hema Malini asks if she would like to eat something. Esha refuses. She says –“I will eat after bathing mom. I am feeling very tired. I will feel fresh after bathing.” She went upstairs and took night dress from her wardrobe in her room. Then she went to the bathroom. She had a big combined bathroom. It was really big if compared to usual middle-class bathrooms. She opened the chain of her black & shiny gown and removed it. Inside black gown she was wearing completely white see through bra & panty. She lowered her panty and pissed in the latrine. Then she removed her white panty. For some unusual reasons she didn’t removed her bra or she forgot to. She opened the tap of the bathtub to fill it up. She had a cupboard in her big bathroom. She opened it and took out shampoo and conditioner. One other thing she took out. Its called dildo. She had a silvery shiny dildo. It had ‘ED’ written on it. She inserted it in her lady area & went to bathtub. She bathed for nearly 20 minutes then came out of the tub. Then she unhooked her bra and threw it in the tub. Surprisingly dildo was not in her pubic area. She drained the water of the tub. Then she bent to pick up her love machine, but when she bent she was nude and so her asshole was clearly visible. It was as shaved, because Dharm had told her to keep it clean. And he checked every morning when he woke up, and if it wasn't he would beat her.
She wore again a white panty but wore no bra as Dharm had told her never to wear a bra when she is home. And she wore a pyajama and a loose transparent t-shirt. Then she went to her room. She dried her hair and pussy with the hair dryer and went to dining hall for dinner.
BIG DINING TABLE (At 9:15pm)
Each member of the Deol’s family was there. Esha first went to her father who was sitting in his chair, she then bend down low enough that he could he see her tits after he saw them he then pulled her shirt up and tied it right below her breasts and told her to sit. Esha then pulled her pajamya and panties down, and then she pulled out a chair and there was a big 10in dildo screwed on the chair. She then opened her ass cheeks and screamed in her brother sonny's hand. Who was holding her mouth shut, as she sat on it. She looked upset and sad. Her brother Sunny asked her- “why’s she sad?” while rubbing his hand on her thighs. She said after a brilliant performance in my previous film I didn’t receive the award. These awards are fake and they doesn’t matter sis. I never got one. Don’t be upset and have your dinner. She didn’t eat much. Her nipples were poking out as she was bra-less. Bobby was constantly staring her breast area. After having dinner she gave everyone goodnight kisses on their lips. Hema whispered to Esha that her pyajama is little torn. And Esha went to her room. Then Hema said to Dharm-“She looks really upset. You should go to her room and give her encouragement.” He said-“Yeah I will talk to her. But first I have one important and ugent work to do. I have to pick up Anna and Sanjay.” “Who’s Sanjay?”-asked Hema. Sanjay is the director of her new movie. He will stay at our home tonight and discuss the movie plans with Esha.
DHARM MEETS ESHA(At 10:00pm)
Dharm went upstairs to give some encouragement to her daughter. He opened her room and saw she was in her panties. She saw him and said-“Oh Dad! Come I am feeling very hot as AC of my room is out of order. I will be sleeping in panties tonight. It was her dad and she wasn’t shy at all talking to him like that. Its natural as they were big stars. They might be living like that only. A daughter standing in front of her dad in see-through panties and not feeling shy at all. Wow! What a scene.
ANNA AND SANJAY PICKED (At 11:00pm)
Anna and Sanjay came home with Dharmji at 11. They came straight from Delhi where they went to release music of their movie. Hema asked them for some drink or food. “We’ll have food.”-they said.
SANJAY’s MEETING WITH ESHA(At 11:20)
They ate food quickly and Sanjay wanted to discuss his movie with Esha. Esha who was in panties some time before wore her jeans to meet the director. His movie was a remake of a Hollywood movie so he wanted to watch that movie with Esha, Anna and her two bros. The brothers were not the part of the project but he wanted them to view the movie with them. The bros refused as they were busy. The mom and dad also didn’t want to view it. So finally Sanjay, Anna and Esha got ready to start the movie.
THE MOVIE BEGAN(At 11:45pm)
The three sat in the Esha’s room. The director started the movie. They were sitting on a sofa. The movie was a bold one & had some vulgar scenes. It was about two lesbians. A scene was there in which the a girl had a long dildo. She inserted in her vagina and started inserting it into the other girl’s vagina. This part was to be played by Anna & Esha. Anna and Esha looked in each other’s eyes for a while. Then they started watching the movie. Anna who was a shy girl stood up and said-“I am very tired and feeling very sleepy. I will watch this movie tomorrow. Then she went out of the room.”
ESHA DEOL’s EXCITED(At 12:30)
Anna was out of the room and Sanjay, Esha was in the room alone. Sanjay was an old friend of Esha. They were watching the movie. Then an intense sex scene came in the movie and this time between boy and girl. Sanjay could see Esha getting excited. Esha’s hand was on her pussy and in the darkness she was rubbing it lightly. It was a dark room and only light from TV was coming.
THE MOVIE ENDS(At 1:30am)
The movie ended and left Esha desiring for sex. Sanjay asked her-“Where’s toiler Esh?” She shows him the way to toilet and came back to her room and asked him if he could find his way back. He said-“Yeah I will find it Esh. I am not that idiot.” She went back to her room. When Sanjay was coming back he felt little thirsty. He tried to find the kitchen. A window to somebody’s room was open and some very low voices were coming through it. He looked through it and he saw Hema’s back. It was fully nude. He was surprised to see such open sex in Indian family. She was jumping up and down taking Dharm’s hot rod in her creamy soft pussy while Sunny and Bobby watched them. Hema suspected as if somebody’s watching them from window and couldn’t see anything.
HE WENT BACK FULLY LOADED(At 1:45am)
He went back to the Esha’s room. His pant was tighter just between his legs. Esha again was in her panties. She was preparing a scenario to get fucked as she was really excited after the movie. She talked about her AC stuff again. But Sanjay understood her signal. He was keen to fuck her. He went near her and never said anything but placed his lips on her lips kissing her ruthlessly. She could feel her hand in her panties. She removed her t-shirt and panties. She was completely nude in front of her film director. He also removed his pants and undies. She bent down and started sucking his pole. He lifted her and inserted his hot rod in her tight pussy. She was gasping and he was increasing his pace. It finally reached climax and he loaded his cum in her mouth. She showed him the way to guest room and told him to sleep there. She went back to her room and slept nude on her bed.
HE WOKE UP(At 4:00am)
Sanjay woke up at 4:00 am and went to the toiled. He came out and saw Hema going upstairs on the roof. He followed her. She went on her roof to do yoga. Hema saw him and asked him-“Why aren’t you sleeping?” He said-“I just woke up and now I am not feeling sleepy. Hema asked him-“Were you standing tonight and watching her have sex with Dharm?” He hesitated and said no. She understood that it was him. I will give you a punishment for watching me have sex you bastard. He felt nervous and it showed on his face. Your punishment is you have to fuck me. He was surprised to see this reaction of Hemaji. But at the same time she was her childhood fantasy. He always masturbated remembering her and now he has a chance to fuck her. He felt like the happiest person on earth that day.