Deepika Gets Horny

Discover endless English sex story and novels. Browse Sex stories in English, Sex story English, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
sexy
Platinum Member

Deepika Gets Horny

Unread post by sexy » 05 Aug 2015 22:30

Deepika Padukone. The brunette-haired beauty was always the center of my attention. Her commercials were OK, but her movies made me want to fuck her brains out. Too bad she was in England all the time filming or out with her stupid boyfriend. Until now...

I was enjoying my vacation on the beach this summer at Key West, taking some time off at college and my studies. I was there alone, because I wanted to be alone and no one else had the money for the big budget of plane tickets, transportation, food, movies, you get the idea.

So there I was, hanging out on one of those "Optional Nude Beaches" when I saw a beauty walking down the beach in this covering bikini. It struck me that she looks familiar, and as I got a closer view, it was my dear Deepika.

She had a firm stomach, nice tits, trim legs, her hair was back to her curly stage and she was tan and smooth. I walked up to her, surprised that she had no bodyguards, and introduced myself to her.

"Hey, I'm not one of those crazy obsessed fans, but I really enjoy your works and would be honored if I could share a drink with you tonight," I said politely.

"No thank you, I'm very apprehensive because I just broke up with my boyfriend and I'd like to just enjoy the beach alone and this time"

Just like that, I was brushed off. She continued walking down the beach towards a secluded spot and I just sat there wondering what to do next. I put my head in my lap, and that's when I saw my answer.

Unbeknownst to me, she had given me an erection, a 10-inch one to be exact. It was thick and full, and no, I'm not lying about my size either, no reason to. Good thing I had on my black loose trunks, or else there would have been problems that day. I grabbed my stuff and headed down towards the end of the beach where she had gone and decided to take a dip in the water, nude.

I set up away from her so that she wouldn't see me, then stripped off my trunks and hurried in the water. I waited for what seemed like forever, but she stood up, looked around for people and then stripped naked, sure that no one was around. I don't know why she didn't see me, but I'm glad that she didn't because I got to see her well-developed C cup breasts and a nicely shaved pussy that I could just devour. Her ass was magnificent, trim and fit and so cute that you could just drill it all night long, which is what I planned to do. When she waded in the water, I tried to move closer to her but not so much that she would see me. She did, and went down to her neck to cover up.

"I'm not stalking you, I'm just trying to get away from the crowd. I'll keep my space from you, if you'd like," I said.

"That's ok, I'm sorry about before, but I'm just unsure of what I want to do right now. I'm just trying to relax myself, and..."

Suddenly, she was cut off as a huge wave pushed me into her, the tip of my dick poked her stomach. She moaned and I saw her look down, wide-eyed, mouth open.

"Oh my god! You're huge!"

Something in her sparked, and she extended her hand to grab my dick. She couldn't put her whole hand around it, but still her smooth hand stroked my dick up and down as she just stood there in amazement at my size.

"If you don't stop that, I'm gonna cum, and I don't like to waste cum," I said as I looked at her.

"I'm really doing that to you? Well, we'd better not waste it then"

With that, she took my hand and pulled me to the shore, we got dressed and headed to her car. Within minutes we were at her hotel, some ritzy one where she was all alone on the top floor. When we got inside, we threw our stuff down and she lied on her back as I approached. Suddenly, I stopped.

"What's wrong? Aren't you going to do me?," she pleaded.

I said nothing, but instead moved my head in between her legs and flicked her clit with my tongue. She moaned loudly, convulsed a bit, and then looked at me and started begging me to stop.

"Please, not now. Just give me that dick. I need it!"

Again, I said nothing as I slide one finger in, then two as I slid in and out of her hot pussy. This whore was enjoying my fingers, but she would enjoy my dick more when I was done, and that was my plan. I wanted to make her mine, to make her beg for me, and that's what I was doing.

I slid my fingers inside of her back and forth and then began thumbing her clit with my other hand while I watched her hips move in circles and she began begging me to stop. Not paying attention, I kept fingering her, then stopped, looked at her, and drove my tongue into her slit.

She bucked up against my tongue as I held her back, not wanting her to get the full pleasure of my tongue. She kept begging for more, so I finally stopped, looked at her panting and then decided to take her right then and there.

"Finally! Now, just go slow, I want to get used to...AHHH!!"

Without any remorse, I had slammed all of my 10 inches inside of her in one thrust. I was actually bottoming out at about 8, but I kept pressing it in there and hitting her back wall, which seemed to hurt her but drive her nuts at the same time.

"Please, just go slow, I need to get used to it. You're hurting me, but I love it even more...mmmmmmm..."

I had her. She was mine for the taking. I ravaged her pussy for at least 45 minutes, slamming into that cute pussy while she moaned and begged and screamed. She must've had at least 4 orgasms by the time I was done with that tramp. Then I stopped, turned her over on her stomach and fucked her from behind, something that she liked even more.

I grabbed her hair and she squealed, so I began slapping that ass and treating her like the whore that she was. She seemed to love every minute of it.

"Yes, fuck my pussy! Treat me like a slut! I love being used, and I need it more! GIVE IT TO ME!!!"

She sounded possessed, but I didn't care. I slammed into her over and over and slapped her cute little ass while pulling at her hair. I started tweaking her nipples, which set her off even more. She came again under my dick and as I felt myself about to cum, I flipped her over onto her stomach and looked her dead in the eye.

"How about that drink?," I said.

"Wha...?

She looked so clueless as I stuffed my dick in her mouth, started to fuck her face, and then came all the way inside her mouth. She couldn't take it all, and began gagging as it ran out of her mouth.

"Slut, you better lick it all up or you get no more sex tonight"

"Yes, master," she said as she began licking it up as fast as she could, and when she got done she looked at me and smiled.

"Ah, good little whore."

"I know I am, and I want to be yours whenever and wherever. Whenever you need me, call me and I'll be there for a good fuck just like the slut that I am. But I'm your slut, and that's what I love."

"Good."

We cuddled a bit, the only thing I let my slut do with me for now that wasn't sluttish, and after awhile she started talking to me like a normal person.

"I'm sorry about before, but my ex had this tiny little dick and you were going to rip me apart. I knew you would, but I'd still like it. I just wasn't sure what to do because with him, sex was boring and dull and I needed some spark to my life, but I wasn't sure how to go about getting it."

As she kept talking, I couldn't help but get turned on even more at what she was saying and how she was treating me like a God.

"I have to tell you something...I'm a virgin," I said.

She looked at me dumbfound, then laughed.

"You're kidding, right?"

I looked down and shook my head.

She laughed again. "Well, you fuck like a beast gone wild, you've got tremendous endurance and i would love to be yours forever."

I got an idea then. I was getting hard all this time, and she noticed it, too.

"Want second, eh? Maybe later, I'm tired out."