17 Sexy Phrases GUARANTEED To Get Him All Hot And Bothered

Things to know before doing sex, How to do sex, what to do before doing sex, personal advice, sex advice, life tips...
Diljani
Pro Member

17 Sexy Phrases GUARANTEED To Get Him All Hot And Bothered

Unread post by Diljani » 15 Mar 2017 20:24

In — or out — of the bedroom!

Having a large repertoire of dirty phrases that you can use on your man is important if want to keep things exciting in the bedroom (and outside the bedroom) — it's scientifically proven that dirty talk works to increase sexual pleasure.

Sure it can feel a little weird at first ... but the more you did it, the more you'll get comfortable with talking dirty. (And you'll love the way he reacts to it ... )
Below are some dirty talking phrases that you can use on your man — whether you are in bed, you are sending him a text message, you're on the phone, or you are both walking down a crowded street.

DIRTY TALK PHRASES TO TURN HIM ON IN BED:

You feel so good on top of me.
Just hearing you breath in my ear sends shivers down my spine.
I love just touching your body. It feels incredible.
I wish we could just stay in bed forever.
Just like that!
Faster!
I love being your little minx in the bedroom.
I want to taste you.
Keep doing that.
You're going to put me over the edge.
You're making me too turned on.

DIRTY TALKING PHRASES FOR OUT OF BED:

When you're not in bed, you can use dirty talk much more subtly and discreetly to build sexual tension and also keep your man thinking about you (for hours and hours) rather than just instantly turning him on like with you would using the previous dirty talk phrases. Try these examples to build sexual tension with your man:

I can't wait until we're alone, I've got a special surprise for you!
Seeing you in those jeans is making me want to jump you.
If we weren't out in public, I would be doing some very naughty things to you right now!
I wish we could just leave this party/movie theater/concert and go somewhere private. I am just too horny!
Don't look at me like that, you know it turns me on.
You know I wore this skirt/these jeans just for you.

As you can see, the first group of dirty talk examples were all about turning your man on in the moment so that sex is hotter, while the second group is all about building sexual tension with your man to keep him thinking about you and wondering what you have planned for him.

There are a few crucial things that you must know about talking dirty to your man and making it work. This is simply because there is just no point in learning the words if you don't know how to use them properly. You MUST know these two things:

1. You have to be confident.

When talking dirty to your man, you are going to find that you have a lot more success at turning your man on and building sexual tension if you do it confidently. So the next time you talk dirty to your man, make sure to speak slowly and clearly in a way that accentuates the meaning of the actual words.

The last thing you want to do is stutter the words or say them incredibly fast or in a weird tone. My advice is to practice these dirty talking phrases a few times to yourself before you actually use them on your man.

2. You need to know WHERE to do it

​Where you talk dirty is just as important. When you are both in bed together, then you are going to talking dirty in a way that to enhances love making for both of you.

But when you are together in a public place where nothing can happen, then you are going to be talking dirty in a way that builds sexual tension. So the things that you will be saying to your man will be quite different in each case.

Diljani
Pro Member

Re: 17 Sexy Phrases GUARANTEED To Get Him All Hot And Bothered

Unread post by Diljani » 25 Mar 2017 22:30

no comments ........ so no more post