HOW TO SEDUCE A WOMAN

Things to know before doing sex, How to do sex, what to do before doing sex, personal advice, sex advice, life tips...
sexy
Platinum Member

HOW TO SEDUCE A WOMAN

Unread post by sexy » 31 Jul 2015 10:29

Have you ever looked at men who can get any girl they want and wondered, "how do they do it?" Yes, females are attracted to power and status. Yes, they are attracted to symmetrical features, strength and confidence. But, we all know there are some unattractive, not-so-powerful guys who many women swoon over. Here are some of his secrets.

STEPS
Manage your image. Before you can seduce a girl, you must have a good, positive image. Make friends and be charming with every one you come in contact with. Never hesitate to tell one person what you admire about another, as it will eventually reach that person and appear undoubtedly genuine. Never argue (arguing is anti-seduction). No girl can resist a guy whom everyone likes, unless she's the type to rebel against popular opinion just because it's popular opinion (in which case the remainder of the steps will probably wear her down).
· Subtly reveal your human side with talk of taboo and sexuality. If you cannot insinuate, skip this step. When you talk about sex, say it in a way that Shakespeare would approve of. For example, "Sleep is my second favorite thing to do in bed" or "my neighbors are noisy during the day, but that's okay because they put up with me at night."
Do the opposite of what other guys do. If the girl is drop-dead gorgeous, ignore her. After hearing about your rakish reputation, she will wonder why you are not attracted to her. If other guys ignore her, shower her with the attention she has been craving.
Hint that other girls like you. Women hold each other's opinions very highly and they get jealous easily.
Speak seductively. Never start a conversation focused on work, school, MySpace, family, TV shows, or other everyday things. Never talk about yourself. Talk about exotic vacation spots, mythology, sex (sometimes), history, astrology, dreams, fate, and anything else pleasurable and intangible. Don't express any opinions except for your preference for pleasurable things and for things that she likes. Keep a powerful gaze while talking about these things. The eyes are very important.
Never apologize. Never worry when you are talking with a girl, because it will be written all over your face and interpreted as a sign of timidness, which, for many girls, is a turn-off.
Show strategic weakness (optional). This step is optional, but it will speed up the seduction. If you naturally come off as weak, skip this step. For more masculine guys, a flash of weakness and sensitivity will make you seem honest, romantic, harmless, and more akin to a girl's idea of "the one." All girls are frightened of guys on some level. The more feminine and skittish the girl is, the more necessary this step is. The key to performing this step correctly is to bend the truth. Don't talk about breakups or events that you really are sensitive about. As with dancing, it is your job to lead. Don't lead her into a depressing discussion topic. Add a masculine angle to feminine subjects. A good idea would be to say, "yeah, I watched The Notebook. I liked how he didn't give up hope after he saw her with the other guy."
Give her plenty of space. There are bound to be things about you that she doesn't like. Give her time to forget about those things and fantasize about the good things you have to offer.
Make her laugh. When a woman laughs, she feels more relaxed and lowers her defenses (and inhibitions).
Touch her. Reach for her hands, hair, shoulders, ankles, and back. Don't just always wait for her to do it first. If she doesn't like it, she'll definitely let you know. But touching someone communicates to them that you find them attractive, and also that you're reasonably confident. Both of these things can make someone feel more attracted to you.
Make her feel irresistible, like you have to restrain yourself around her. Try it by telling her something seductive, starting with rejection of this desirable thing - ex. "Please don't wear short skirt tonight, as I will not resist the temptation!" or something like that "Please don't touch me like that, cause I like it more than I should!" She'll probably keep doing it (consider it a form of reverse psychology).

TIPS

Empathy is essential to seduction. Every woman is different, so tailor your date, your words and your actions to that specific woman. You must know what she is thinking before you can offer her the pleasure she craves.
If she senses that you are seducing her, she will run away. The pace of your seduction should be slow and the volume should be quiet.
All women like power in at least one of its many manifestations: money, status, intelligence, strength, etc. You need at least a little before you can seduce the most beautiful of women.
Insinuation is a must. Only a movie star or a professional athlete could expect success with a brash line like "let's go back to my place and...."
Seducing a woman is like dancing with a woman. Sometimes you hold her close and sometimes you let her shine on her own and watch. If you are too clingy, she will feel suffocated. If you let her go and never come back, she will be insulted.
Reveal yourself slowly and only when directly asked. Don't show more of yourself than she asks for. When the mystery is gone, the seduction is over.
Study the biographies, writings and speeches of the world's greatest seducers: Erroll Flynn, Casanova, Lord Byron, Charles De Gaulle, Gabriele D'Annunzio, etc.
Physically attractive seducers will be able to seduce much faster than unattractive ones, because the attraction is already there. However, unattractive men will have an easier time getting close to girls and gaining access to their hopes and dreams.

WARNINGS

Seducing women is very difficult and takes a lot of trial and error--mostly error. Don't be discouraged.
Choose the right target. If the girl is unstable or likely to exact revenge on you for seducing her, it is not worth it.