Kaamna – The Epic Story of an Indian Housewife Novel

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Kaamna – The Epic Story of an Indian Housewife Novel

Unread post by sexy » 02 Sep 2015 10:15

“Bhabhi, do you want me to apply anything on your ankle?” Vikram asked expectantly. “There is a bottle of ayurvedic oil in the cupboard. You can apply that. I hope am not bothering you too much, Vikram. You have just come back from college. You must be tired.” Kaamna kidded with him. Vikram was more than willing to help. “Not at all, Bhabhi” Vikram replied while getting the oil. It was a very low bed. Vikram squatted on the ground in front of both her legs. Kaamna gave him a pillow to keep it below her leg. He gently lifted her leg & placed it on the pillow. “Please don’t get oil on my nighty, Vikram.” Saying this, she pulled her nighty till her knees. From where he was sitting, he could clearly see all the way till her pussy! Her pussy hair was glistening from her juices. With his eyes fixed on her pussy, Vikram slowly started applying oil on her ankle. Vikram’s touch & the oil had tremendous effect on Kaamna. She moaned out of pleasure. Vikram heard it. He took his eyes away from her pussy at looked at her face. She was biting her lips with her eyes closed & her hand was clutching the edge of the bed. Her whole body was shivering. Kaamna started moving her waist in a very erotic fashion. She slowly lifted the other leg & spread it. Vikram could see her inner thighs & pussy mound clearly now. There was more hair than he had imagined. It was completely covering her pussy. He could see the wet sticky liquid flowing out. The smell from it was dulling his senses. With his free hand, he opened the button of his jeans & let his dick out. What a relief! Vikram started stroking his dick vigorously. His other hand was moving higher & higher Kaamna’s legs. Kaamna’s thighs were smooth as silk. He couldn’t go further up as he was sitting on the floor masturbating. Kaamna was uncontrollable now. She could feel Vikram’s strong hands stroking her thighs. He was moving his palms over her thighs in a very erotic fashion. His fingers were making small circles on them, caressing them & sometimes pressing them hard. This multiple action on her thighs was driving her crazy. She wanted that hand to feel her breasts, pinch her nipples, touch her clitoris & insert its finger into her wet pussy. At that moment, Vikram gave a loud shot & ejaculated! His cum flew right up & it kept coming & coming. Most of his cum fell on Kaamna’s legs & thighs. Vikram just fell back & lay on the ground with his dick popping out, still dripping. He had never cum before like this.

Kaamna had slightly got up by Vikram’s shout & seen the entire thing. Vikram, eyes closed, holding his dick & shaking it vigorously, his cum spurting out like a fountain was all she needed. She had lifted her nighty & inserted her fingers into her throbbing wet pussy & fingered herself to an orgasm within seconds. This was fast! Usually she took a long time to cum. But since these games were going on for an hour, Kaamna had orgasmed instantly. She saw Vikram slowly stirring on the floor. She didn’t want to embarrass him. “Vikram, everything alright?” she asked as she pulled her nighty down. Vikram hurriedly put his dick inside his jeans & zipped it. “I need to leave, Bhabhi. I suddenly remembered something”, saying this, Vikram got up & fled from the room. He was glad that Kaamna hadn’t seen him masturbate. How wrong was he! Kaamna gave a smile recollecting the events of the day. She could see Vikram’s cum on her thighs. She scoped it in her fingers & put it in her mouth. It tasted good. She was tasting cum after a long time. She wished that it was Vikram’s dick which had made her cum rather than her fingers. Anyway, this is just the beginning. With these thoughts, Kaamna went in to the bathroom for a quick shower.
Dinner was a quite affair. Each person of the family ate at their own time. Kaamna usually waited for Ravi to come back from office. Ravi always called if he would get late. Vikram came down from him room to the dining table walking awkwardly. Looks like he has masturbated many times, Kaamna thought as she smiled at him. Vikram avoided looking at her throughout dinner. Kaamna had seen him slip his hand under the table when he thought that she wasn’t looking. The sight of Vikram masturbating flashed in her mind. Kaamna had made an appointment with her beautician after she had a shower. She had to get her pussy waxed. Her beautician was coming home in the morning tomorrow. Kushi & Pari hardly ate anything these days. They were afraid to put on weight. Teenagers! Pooja bhabhi was looking very tense. I need to talk to her, Kaamna thought. She seems to be having some problem. Everyone retired to their respective rooms after the usual goodnight. Ravi had called saying that he would be home late as he had to attend an office party. Kaamna stepped into her room & started undressing. These days she couldn’t bear wearing undergarments. With her hands on her waist, she stuck a pose standing naked in front of the mirror. She admired her huge breasts. They were showing signs on sagging, Kaamna thought. Her stomach had gotten slightly bigger. I need to start exercising. Kaamna had put on weight in the last few months. She held her breasts in both her hands & gave them a tight squeeze. She wished that it was someone else’s hands other than hers. The wetness had began to form. But she didn’t want to masturbate again. She turned sideways & saw her big round ass. Her ass was her main asset. She ran her palms on both her ass cheeks. It is good that I have maintained my skin well. It was smooth as silk without even a single mark. She had care of the stretch marks when she was pregnant. Since Ravi would be coming late, Kaamna decided to go to sleep. She didn’t bother wearing anything. She loved to sleep naked. Kaamna got into her bed, turned sideways, put her hands in-between her thighs & dozed off dreaming about her fantasies.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 02 Sep 2015 10:15

Vikram lay awake on his bed holding his aching limp dick in his hands. He had masturbated 6 times thinking about Kaamna. Her body was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Those big soft round breasts, that dark black erect nipples, her deep navel, her voluptuous ass, and her milky thighs were driving him crazy. While he thought all these, his dick again began to get hard. He was amazed at the effect Kaamna had on him & his dick! He wondered what she would be doing now. He had heard Kaamna speak to Ravi & knew that he would be coming home late. The parties Ravi attended would go on till 3 in the morning. Vikram desperately wanted to have a glimpse of Kaamna. He knew that it would be very risky now. But he had to take his chances. Stealthily he got up from his bed & proceeded towards Kaamna’s room. Since Ravi was not yet home, he guessed that she would not lock her room door. He was proven right when he slowly pushed the door. When he peeped in, he saw Kaamna sleeping like an unborn inside its mother’s belly. She was fully covered too. Her back was turned towards the door. Vikram was crestfallen. He thought he could get a glimpse of her sexy body. It took all his guts to enter the room tip-toed. This was a very big risk he was taking. If he got caught in her room at this time of the night, he was finished. But this moment, his dick was doing all the thinking & not his brain. He crept up to Kaamna & saw her beautiful face. She was sleeping with her mouth slightly ajar. How I wish I could put my dick into that mouth. Her luscious lips would feel damn good on my dick. He wondered what she was wearing. Kaamna stirred & her rug moved down exposing her bare shoulders. Was she sleeping naked? Vikram thought. With shivering hands, he very carefully started to pull her rug down little by little. I must not hurry or else I might wake her up. He managed to pull her rug down till her waist. She was naked! The tension vanished & his dick shot right up seeing her sexy bare back. This was one of the things he had not seen during the day. He slowly moved to other side of the bed to catch a glimpse of her breasts. Her breasts were in a compressed mode, lying pressed between her hands & the cot. This was quite a sight! He could see one nipple popping out from under her arms. They looked big from up-close. He badly wanted to suck on it, but he knew that he couldn’t risk this. His dick was out from his shorts now, his hand stroking it gently. He didn’t want to cum fast. Mustering all his courage, he silently put his index finger on the tip of the nipple. The feel of Kaamna’s nipple on his skin was awesome! He slowly started to move it up down. Kaamna didn’t even stir. But she gave a soft moan. Her nipple was getting erect now. She must be fantasizing in her dream. Vikram began to get bolder. He carefully climbed on the bed & brought his face close to Kaamna’s breast. He stuck his tongue out. He had a long tongue. The tip of his tongue came in contact with Kaamna’s nipple. Vikram was in heaven! Kaamna’s soft erect nipples felt so good on his tongue. He didn’t make any fast moments as he was scared to wake her up. Kaamna again began to moan, this time a bit loudly. Vikram wanted to suck it, but he knew that he couldn’t do it as Kaamna’s hand was in between. There was just enough space for his tongue. Vikram didn’t want to spoil the situation in which he was in my being over excited.

Kaamna stirred as Vikram got down from the bed. He had seen almost everything now, her breasts, her thighs, and her bare back. He had seen that twin globes of her ass only through her nighty. He knew he should not push his luck further. Half-heartedly, he went towards the door. Since Kaamna had stirred, her rug had come all the way down to her waist. Vikram could see her butt crack standing near the door. This was very tempting! Vikram had made his decision. He would stay for a few minutes, try to get a look at Kaamna’s ass & then leave. He didn’t have to pull the rug down this time. He slowly lifted the rug & put it on Kaamna’s waist since she was sleeping sideways. Her huge ass was fully exposed now! They looked even more tempting in real rather than through the nighty. It was the biggest & the sexiest naked ass Vikram had ever seen. He could see the public hair from where her ass crack ended. Now Vikram was shaking his dick vigorously. He stopped all of sudden as he felt that he would come any moment. He was not done yet. Vikram got down on his knees & brought his face dangerously close to right where Kaamna’s thighs started. He could smell her pussy! That smell was orgasmic! His dick was throbbing now. He gently put his lips to Kaamna’s ass cheeks as kissed it softly. He wanted to bite it, but he didn’t. Since Kaamna had still not stirred, he got up & moved his dick towards her pussy. He had always fantasized fucking Kaamna from behind. He stopped just in time. This was one risk which would be proved very costly. He didn’t want to take this chance. There was not enough gap for his dick to enter without waking Kaamna up. Yes! There was gap for a finger! With one hand stroking his dick, Vikram proceeded with his middle finger. He knew that he couldn’t get it deep inside Kaamna’s pussy, but he was craving for just a touch. What a touch it was! The tip of his index finger felt Kaamna’s moist pussy! It was so soft & wet! He started moving his fingers in & out of Kaamna’s pussy, careful not to get it in too deep. Kaamna had started moaning now. She began to move her ass front & back in perfect synchronization with Vikram’s fingers. The sight of her moving naked ass, the feel of her wet pussy & her usual over flowing juices was too much for Vikram to handle. He ejaculated even harder than he had in the evening. He didn’t know that Kaamna had cum had the same time! This time he directed his dick towards Kaamna’s ass & came all over her ass. Kaamna’s stirred when she felt the hot cum on her ass, but didn’t wake up. She was too deep in her dream having sex with Vikram!

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 02 Sep 2015 10:16

Full satisfied, Vikram carefully wiped his cum off Kaamna’s ass with his t-shirt as he didn’t had anything else to wipe it with. He couldn’t believe his luck that he had done so much & got away scot free. His middle finger was sticky with Kaamna’s juices! He put it in his mouth, sucked it dry & left the room as he had entered. The taste of her juices was fantastic. He knew that there wouldn’t be a chance where could taste it directly from her pussy. How wrong he was!
Kaamna woke up the next day with a weird feeling. She had dreamt that she was having passionate sex with Vikram! It felt real. She had felt as if Vikram was fingering her pussy. Her pussy juices had made a stain on the bed sheet. Shrugging these thoughts from her mind, she got ready to finish the routine morning chores. Her beautician was expected at 10:30. By that time, everyone would have left for either work or college.

As she entered the kitchen, she was surprised not to find Pooja Bhabhi there. Usually, she was the first to wake up. Something in her kept telling her that everything was not right with Pooja. She had to find out. Pooja Bhabhi limped in to the kitchen with an apologetic smile. “Are you alright, bhabhi?” Kaamna asked out of genuine concern.” “I am alright, Kaamna. My stomach is aching a little.” Kaamna was not convinced with this as Pooja didn’t meet her eye. Kaamna decided that she would have a word with her after her beautician leaves. Within minutes, the whole family gathered for breakfast. This time, Vikram was seeing her in a weird way. Kaamna felt a tinge of guilt that she had fantasized about him the previous night. But she was helpless. Her sexual urges were getting uncontrollable now. Within half n hour, the entire household was almost empty. It was almost 10:30. Kaamna went up to her room & waited for her beautician to arrive. She hadn’t told her that she wanted her pussy to be waxed. Kaamna somewhat felt shy about this. But then, she wanted to look clean. She got to know that it is called as a Brazilian wax or Bikini wax. Her phone rang at that moment. It was her beautician. “Didi am sorry. I can’t come to your place now. My kid is not feeling well. But don’t worry, I am sending Shilpa, my assistant. She has recently joined me & she is very good. Hope it is ok, didi.” How can I tell Shilpa that I want a Bikini wax? It is ok. I shall get my eyebrows done & maybe wax my arms & legs. Kaamna thought. She just muttered her approval to her beautician & disconnected the call.

At 11, Kaamna heard a knock on the door. “Come in” she said, half hoping that it was Vikram who had bunked college to see her expose herself again. “Good Morning, Madam. I am Shilpa. I was sent by Mrs. Chandni. How are you, madam?” Shilpa looked like she was in her early twenties. She was very slim & had small perfect round breasts. It was pretty evident from her top & her leggings did justice to her hour-glass figure. Shilpa was very over enthusiastic. “Hi, Shilpa. My name is Kaamna. I am fine. How are you?” Kaamna replied with a smile. “Chandni didi has spoken so much about you. She says that in all her clients, you are the only person which such beautiful skin.” Kaamna took to her instantly. She just smiled. “Tell me, mam. What can I do for you?” Shilpa chirped. “Hmm, I need to get my eyebrows done & waxing too.” Kaamna didn’t want her to get a Bikini wax from Shilpa. She was too shy for this.

Shilpa started working on Kaamna’s eyebrow. Shilpa was a careless girl. She did not bother to hold her top when she bent down. Kaamna could see her breasts held tight against her bra every time she bent. They looked so beautiful & tempting. Of course, Kaamna’s breasts were much bigger, but Shilpa’s were in good shape. It looked as if her breasts were formed with a compass as they were perfectly round. It looked firm too. Something was happening to Kaamna. She couldn’t keep her eyes off Shilpa’s breasts! She was getting turned on by them. For once, Kaamna thought whether she was turning into a lesbian. But then she shrugged off these thoughts. She was not a lesbian. She was just sex starved.
“Mam, am done with your eyebrows. How is it?” Shilpa asked expectantly. Kaamna looked at herself in the mirror. Shilpa had a done a good job. Kaamna like the way she had shaped her eyebrows. “Good job, Shilpa.” Kaamna replied. “Thank you, mam. Shall I start waxing your legs?” Shilpa asked. “Go ahead” Kaamna said lifting her nighty till her knees. “Wow! Didi was right. Your skin is so soft & smooth, mam” Shilpa was slowly running her palms over Kaamna’s legs. Kaamna blushed at this. Shilpa’s touch was making her body shake with pleasure. The tingling sensation inside her pussy began & she began to get wet. “Thanks, Shilpa.” Kaamna mutter with a shaky voice. Shilpa squatted down on the floor & held Kaamna’s legs against her chest while applying the waxing strip on Kaamna’s leg up till her knee. Kaamna could feel the firmness of Shilpa’s breasts on her legs. She slowly started rubbing her legs on Shilpa’s breast. She couldn’t control herself. Her pussy was getting wetter & wetter. There was no reaction from Shilpa. It looked like she was concentrating on the waxing. Kaamna slowly moved her hand towards her pussy & gave it a tight squeeze. She let out a soft moan. She was on fire again. Shilpa looked oblivious to what was happening. This gave Kaamna the courage to rub her leg against Shilpa’s breasts a little harder. Kaamna could feel Shilpa’s nipples on her legs now. Had they become erect due to her rubbing? Kaamna stopped the rubbing instantly as she didn’t want Shilpa to think wrong of her. She thought she heard a sigh from Shilpa when she stopped. The same process was repeated to the other leg. Kaamna was in heat now. Her panties were wet & sticky from her pussy juices.
“Mam, looks like your thighs need waxing too. Shall I do it?” Shilpa asked with a strange look in her eyes. Kaamna was not able to figure out what was going on in her mind. “You are right, Shilpa. Go ahead” “Mam, if you don’t mind, can you remove your nighty? I don’t want to spoil it.” Shilpa gave an innocent look. What do I do now? Am not wearing a bra & I can’t sit exposing my breasts to Shilpa, Kaamna thought. “I don’t mind, but am not wearing my bra, Shilpa.” Kaamna blushed. “It is ok, Mam. You can cover your upper body with a towel.” Shilpa said as a matter of fact. Kaamna went towards the cupboard to find a towel. She could find only a thin white towel. How does it matter? Shilpa is a girl & I can sit like this in front of her. With these thoughts, her back towards Shilpa, Kaamna pulled her nighty from over her head. Shilpa’s mouth popped open when she saw Kaamna’s sexy curves from the back. Kaamna’s back was perfect in every way with not even a single mark on it. Her skin was flawless. She had the most beautiful voluptuous body, Shilpa had ever seen! Her ass was huge & round. In her profession, she had seen quite a few big asses, but they all looked ugly. Kaamna’s ass was perfect! Her ass cheeks were spilling out of her panties as it was one size small for Kaamna. She caught a glimpse of Kaamna’s breasts from the side. They looked so soft & milky. Kaamna turned, her thin towel hardly concealing her huge breasts. Shilpa’s gaze was stuck on those breasts. She could clearly see the outline & the big dark circle around the nipples through the towel. Her navel looked very big & deep. Her panties had formed a perfect “V” & they look as if they were wet. She could see pubic hair sticking out from her panties.