Kaamna – The Epic Story of an Indian Housewife Novel

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Kaamna – The Epic Story of an Indian Housewife Novel

Unread post by sexy » 02 Sep 2015 10:16

“Shilpa! Stop staring at me like that! Am feeling shy.” Kaamna blushed.
“Err…am sorry, Mam. I didn’t mean to embarrass you. It is just that you have a very good body. How I wish I had your figure, Mam!” Shilpa retorted. Kaamna felt good upon hearing this. Ravi hardly appreciated her body these days. “Thank you, Shilpa. You seem to have a good figure too.” Kaamna thought of Shilpa’s perfect round breasts which she had seen when Shilpa had bent down. Of course, they were not as big as hers. But they felt very firm. These thoughts again made her pussy ache. This is when she remembered that her panties were wet with her juices. She had totally forgotten about it! It was too late now. She was already sitting on the chair & Shilpa was at her thighs getting ready to wax it. Both Kaamna & Shilpa shuddered when Shilpa’s palms caressed Kaamna’s thighs. Her thighs are smooth as silk, Shilpa thought. Shilpa’s soft touch on my thighs is driving me crazy. What is wrong with me, Kaamna thought. Shilpa was not in control of herself now.
Yes! Shilpa was a lesbian! She had hid this fact from everyone else. She got to know this a few years back when she had tried to make out with a guy. His very touch was repulsive to her. She had run away from him & cried the whole night. She knew that she was a lesbian. She was scared to admit it. All these years, she had just masturbated on her own fantasizing about other women. She had dared not to touch any girl in real life for the fear of giving out her secret. Shilpa was confused about Kaamna. She had noticed Kaamna rubbing her legs on her breasts. But she didn’t know whether Kaamna was doing it on purpose. That rubbing had turned her on like crazy. This was the first time since she had turned lesbian; she was feeling another woman’s touch in a sexual way. She thought that she did hear Kaamna moan while the rubbing was going on. But she was not sure. The sight of Kaamna’s almost-nude body had made her pussy ache with pleasure. Her whole body was on fire, craving for Kaamna’s touch.

Shilpa & Kaamna, both, were about to have their first ever lesbian experience!
Shilpa had forgotten all about waxing. Her hand was feeling Kaamna’s sexy silky smooth thighs. Her other hand was rubbing her throbbing pussy from over her leggings. Since she was squatting on the floor, her face was close to Kaamna’s pussy. Her joy knew no bounds when she caught a faint smell of Kaamna’s juices. She could clearly see the wet patch on Kaamna’s panties. She looked at Kaamna’s face & saw that she was biting her lips with her eyes were closed. This confirmed that her touch was turning Kaamna on. Kaamna’s hands started slowly moving towards her wet pussy out of instinct. It took a herculean effort for her to stop. This is not right, thought Kaamna. “Shilpa, can you start waxing please?” Kaamna voice was shaking. Dejected, Shilpa answered, “Yes, mam”. Shilpa was heart-broken. She badly wanted to feel Kaamna’s whole body. But she couldn’t risk anything with Kaamna as she knew that Kaamna was one of the best customers of Chandini. She didn’t want Kaamna to complain against her. She badly needed this job. Putting all her urges aside, Shilpa finished waxing the whole of Kaamna’s legs.

“Mam, if you don’t mind can I suggest something” Shilpa asked. Kaamna just nodded. “Mam, I would suggest that you go in for a bikini or a Brazilian wax.” It would really good on you. This was Shilpa’s last effort to take things to the next level. She knew for sure that Kaamna was enjoying her touch. It was just that she was felling shy or even scared to make the first move. “I don’t know, Shilpa. I am confused. Do you really think I should get it done? BTW, what is the difference between a bikini & a Brazilian wax?” Kaamna asked. “Mam, a bikini wax is something you so that the pubic hair doesn’t show when you wear a bikini. Only the sides are waxed leaving some hair in the front. Whereas, a brazillian wax is total waxing of the pubic hair. I would suggest you go in for a Brazilian wax. It would go well with your kind of body.” Shilpa answered in a most professional manner. Her heart was beating faster & faster. She was keeping her fingers crossed.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 02 Sep 2015 10:16

Kaamna badly wanted to get a Brazilian wax done. But she knew that her pussy juices would betray her. Shilpa would know that her touch was turning her on. The juices had stopped flowing now but she was still very wet. Bringing up all her courage, Kaamna decided to go ahead with it. “Alright, Shilpa. You can do me a Brazilian wax. I hope it doesn’t hurt too much. This is the first time I will be getting it done.” Shilpa was ecstatic when she heard this! “Don’t worry, mam. I will handle you delicately. I need you to get on the bed to continue, Mam” Shilpa answered enthusiastically. Kaamna got up & moved towards the bed. From behind, Shilpa could see her firm ass cheeks sway. She wanted to just grab those twin globes!

Kaamna settled down on the bed, covering her breasts with the towel, with mixed feelings. Her intuition told her that something good was going to happen. She was desperate & horny. All this teasing & masturbating by herself was getting on her nerves. She was craving to experience something real for a change. “Wow! You look so sexy lying down on the bed. Shall I start, Mam?” Shilpa asked expectantly. She couldn’t take her eyes from Kaamna’s sexy body. Kaamna lying down on the bed in this state was very tempting! “Ok, Shilpa. You can go ahead. But please be careful.” Kaamna said as she reluctantly started removing her panties. “Let me take it off for you, Mam. You don’t worry. Just relax. It will be over before even before you know it.” Shilpa gave a dazzling smiled & reached out for Kaamna’s panties. She went about it in a very seductive way not hurrying at all. Kaamna could see the lustful look in Shilpa’s eyes. Shilpa took almost a minute, slowly bringing it down, feeling Kaamna’s thighs. She had purposefully bent down this time so that Kaamna could see her breasts clearly. She knew that Kaamna fancied her breasts. By the time Shilpa was done removing Kaamna’s panties, Kaamna was in heat again! The sensuous touch of Shilpa & the psychological feeling that her panties were being removed by someone else did wonders on her body. Her juices had slowly begun the now familiar journey to the outside of her pussy.

Shilpa could see Kaamna’s public hair glistening with her juices. Kaamna had closed her eyes. Shilpa took this opportunity & held Kaamna’s panties to her nose & took a deep breath. They smelt heavenly! It was still wet from Kaamna’s juices. She looked lustfully at Kaamna again. Kaamna was running her hands all over her round her naked belly in an erotic fashion, with her eyes still closed. Shilpa silently put her hands inside her leggings & felt the soft moistness of her pussy. It was on fire! She let out a moan as she inserted a finger. Her eyes fixed on Kaamna’s naked body, panties sniffing Kaamna’s juices; she moved her finger 10 times rapidly in & out of her wet pussy. All this lasted lesser than a minute. She didn’t want to cum. She wanted Kaamna to make her cum!
“Shall I start, Mam?” Shilpa asked in a seductive voice. Kaamna’s eyes were still closed & her hands were exploring her belly. She opened her eyes, spread her legs & nodded her head. At this sight, all Shilpa wanted to do was to taste Kaamna’s pussy. Her pubic hair was totally covering it. Shilpa ran her fingers gently through it, careful not to make contact with Kaamna’s pussy. Kaamna’s had started moaning out of pleasure. Shilpa was in total control now. She didn’t want to rush into things & spoil this opportunity. Diligently, she started waxing. In this pretext, she caressed Kaamna’s vaginal walls. She could see that Kaamna’s clitoris was out from its covering. She was so tempted to suck on it, but resisted this urge. The tip of her finger was resting on Kaamna’s fleshy vaginal entrance. She could feel the juices flowing on her fingers. The waxing lasted for 10 minutes. The first sight of Kaamna’s freshly waxed pussy with juices flowing was a sight to remember all her life!

“Oh Mam, this looks so tempting!” Shilpa blurted out. Kaamna suddenly got up & stared at Shilpa. She shouldn’t have said this! Lowering her eyes, Shilpa muttered an apology. Shilpa was very scared now. She didn’t know what to do! Kaamna lifted her face by her chin & looked deep into eyes. The next moment, Kaamna’s lips were on hers! Kaamna had enough of all this! She felt like a bitch in heat! She wanted her sexual urges to be satisfied. It didn’t matter whether it was male or female who would do it! Even though Shilpa was taken aback, she responded in split second. Kaamna mouth was doing wonders on her mouth. Her tongue was exploring every inch of her mouth. It was taking its own time in this exploration. Kaamna’s both hands were gently massaging her head behind her ears. Shilpa & Kaamna smooched for whole 10 minutes. Both were very sloppy kissers & they liked it that way.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 02 Sep 2015 10:17

“Oh Shilpa! Am sorry I couldn’t control myself. You are a great kisser& your touch is so sensuous.” Kaamna moaned. “You too, Mam! You kiss with passion! Your body is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.” Shilpa said with her eyes on Kaamna’s full exposed breasts. The towel which was covering it had fallen off. “I can see that you want more” Kaamna said with a horny look in her eyes. Shilpa, looking into Kaamna’s lustful eyes, just nodded. “I am all yours!” saying this, Kaamna flopped on the bed with her arms outstretched. The sight of stark naked & freshly waxed Kaamna lying down on the bed, inviting her to do whatever she pleased made her shiver with pleasure. Shilpa, with shaking hands, caressed Kaamna’s huge breasts loving. “Ohhhh….Shilpa!” Kaamna moaned biting her lips. Her nipples had become erect as ever! Shilpa observed this & started playing with it with her fingers, driving Kaamna crazy. She gently nibbled on it making Kaamna moan with pleasure. Kaamna’s juices were oozing out as she heaved her hips up & down the bed. Kaamna was like a demoness in heat! Shilpa was getting more & more wilder now. She was crushing Kaamna’s breasts with her hands, roughly kneading them & pulling hard at her nipples. Kaamna’s pussy was in frenzy now. Shilpa moved down towards it, her hand never letting go of Kaamna’s robust breasts. The smell of Kaamna’s juices was orgasmic. She got into position between Kaamna’s outspread legs & started kissing the vaginal walls. She could taste Kaamna’s juices as they were in a free flow now. Shilpa sucked Kaamna’s clitoris with utmost passion while she inserted a finger into Kaamna’s throbbing wet pussy. Kaamna’s pleasure knew no bounds. This multiple action was making her thrash her legs in pure ecstasy. Shilpa took out her fingers & licked Kaamna’s juices. Her tongue started to probe into Kaamna’s loins, working on it like there was no tomorrow. Kaamna’s hips were moving in perfect rhythm with Shilpa’s tongue. Her hands were squeezing her own breast harder than ever. She directed her nipples into her mouth & started sucking on it. Shilpa never stopped for a minute. Her fingers were working overtime on Kaamna’s pussy. Kaamna could feel Shilpa’s small finger probing the entrance of her ass hole. It was slowly making its way into her hole. This was the first time Kaamna’s ass was being probed. Shilpa’s finger, at first, slowly started the in & out motion on Kaamna’s asshole. The speed gradually increased. Kaamna’s started moaning loudly out of pleasure. Her asshole ached badly, but there was pleasure in it. “Shilpa! Faster…faster….faster………ohhhhh yeasssss!” Kaamna orgasmed! It was like a flood. Her juices kept flowing & flowing. Shilpa was ready for it with her mouth pressed hardly against Kaamna’s pussy. She sucked in most of the juices making her entire face wet & sticky. It was time to return Shilpa’s favor!
Kaamna lay still in this lewd position. This was the first time in months someone else was making her cum. Shilpa was lovingly licking her pussy clean. Kaamna smiled at her & gestured for her to get up. As Shilpa came on top, Kaamna smooched her passionately. The mixture of Shilpa’s saliva & her own pussy juices in Shilpa’s mouth was very tasteful. Shilpa’s hands were on her breasts, kneading them, as they smooched. Kaamna’s hand went up to Shilpa’s pussy & felt it over her leggings. Her leggings were completely wet. She put her hands inside Shilpa’s leggings & felt her raw, dripping wet pussy. Shilpa moaned out of pleasure. Kaamna gently made Shilpa lay down on the bed, her mouth still on Shilpa’s. She inserted her finger into Shilpa’s tight pussy & started exploring it. Her other hand ran inside Shilpa’s top & squeezed her firm round breasts over her bra. As expected, they were perfectly round. Kaamna was beginning to get wet again. Her pussy was craving for more. It was insatiable. Kaamna was turning into a real bitch, forever in heat. With their mouths, still locked, one hand on each other’s pussy, other hand on each other’s breasts, both Shilpa & Kaamna worked in perfect tandem. The exploration of Shilpa’s tongue in Kaamna’s mouth drove her crazy. Kaamna literally tore Shilpa’s top off & pulled down her leggings along with her panties. Within a few seconds, Shilpa was lying naked on Kaamna’s bed.

The sight of Shilpa’s round firm breast, her now erect nipples, her hourglass figure, her waxed small pussy was so beautiful. Kaamna directed her tongue towards Shilpa’s nipples & started licking it. Since she herself was a woman, she exactly knew what would give the utmost pleasure. Her hands cupped both Shilpa’s breast & kneaded it while her mouth worked on her nipples. This was driving Shilpa crazy. Her whole body was on fire. Her hips had started to move up & down. Her touch craved pussy was begging for attention, with their juices in free flow. Kaamna started running her tongue all over Shilpa’s naked body, without missing a single inch. Her slim legs thrashed around in pleasure. Kaamna’s mouth was close to Shilpa’s vagina now. She could smell her juices. It was very intoxicating. Her mouth started working on Shilpa’s pussy. She inserted her wet tongue into it & started to move in & out of it. Shilpa was thrashing around now like crazy. Kaamna could feel that she was about to orgasm. She stopped just in time. She knew that once Shilpa orgasmed, she would be dead tired & would not be able to do anything more. Kaamna wanted more. Shilpa groaned when Kaamna stopped all of a sudden.