A Royal Impregnation Short Novel English

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: A Royal Impregnation Short Novel English

Unread post by admin » 25 Jan 2020 10:31

(I am right. Trust me. I will deliver you your grandson.)

"lekin..." started Samar Singh in false protest, his dripping cock betraying the true state. (But...)

"Lekin kuch nahi. Ye mera adesh hai. Samar Singhji, aap Maharani Samyukta Devi ko naa nahi keh sakte!" she commanded him. (No buts. These are my orders. Samar Singhji, you cannot refuse Maharani Samyukta Devi).

Perhaps that was the justification he awaited. Samar Singh moved slowly, his hands claiming both breasts. In his full, rough and large hands they seemed like having arrived at their destination. Samyukta sighed. Circling the nipples he left them free, building them back into upward pointing knobs. He kneaded her with vigor, moving the mounds of flesh in large circles.

Samyukta nodded eagerly in acceptance and encouragement. "Haan, Samar Singh ji. Pyaar ki jiye mujhe. Jo karma hai kariye. Tab tak hi hamara dhyan goad bharne par nahi ja sakta. Na mera, na apka. Le jiye mujhe. Unhe chhodo. Un par dhyan mat dena. Who nahi samjhengi. Na meri halat na aapki." (Yes, Samar Singh ji. Make love to me. Do what you have to do. till then, we cannot pay attention to what we have to do; not me, not you. And don't pay attention to her, she cannot understand your situation nor mine.)

By the time the soft small hands with slender fingers reached for his sticky damp cock, his mind was made up. Samyukta held the instrument lovingly. It felt full and swollen as ever. It was half dried and stained with her and his juices. As her hand slid up and down, the stickiness gave way to a new wetness. That wetness belonged in her cunt. With the lubrication she could contemplate impaling herself on the monster. Her eyes looked at him beseechingly.

Samar Singh's powerful hands went under the skirt and cupped her ass and he lifted her back up onto his thighs. As he speared his cock into her cunt, her legs locked behind his back, crossing at the ankles. Samyukta threw her head back and moved her cunt on a plane parallel to the ground below, sliding back and forth and on the slab of flesh.

Her anklets tinkled in rhythm and slowly increased as in tempo as she rode him with a vengeance.

"Maharani Sahebaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! "he cried out as he gave in to his desire. He now wanted to ravage her with the full strength of his passion. But not here, not in front of the older woman.

"Samar Singh ji! Take me, yes! You deserve this and more. You don't have to prove your loyalty to anyone. Or in any other way. Just take me, naaaaaah!" she sobbed.

Both were perspiring now despite the chill of the evening and their faces touched, smearing each other. Samyukta sighed loudly in contentment as he matched her thrust for thrust, with comparable vigor. It was like he was riding his steed. The filling from the broad slab of flesh and raking she was getting was soul filling. The Maharaj was no match for his guard, she thought, irreverently.

She leaned back, allowing the cockhead to get all the impact of Samar's thrusting. And then she leaned forward grazing her clit on the sliding slick rod.

"I," he gasped, "am on the brink. Oh! Ah! Samyuktaaaaaaaaaa!i don't want this to end! No! No! No! No!" he begged. Each 'no' came after both had slammed into each other. Each ' no' was a convulsion. Each 'no' was one thrust closer to his meltdown.

Now it was inevitable. Maharani Samyukta consoled her lover. She ran her fingers through this hair and said, "Sh! Shh! It's okay," she soothed him, her heels holding them close together. Samar Singh slid a hand between them, and gripped her breast. He twisted and mauled the flesh, sending Samyukta to a high as well.

"Lie back! Lie back!" urged the Rajmata, glad that she was around to ensure that the main goal was not lost. She need the seed drenching the womb and staying there, whereas if Samyukta was prone over the man, there would be a maximum outflow.

Samyukta leaned back, putting her hands to the floor behind. The magnificent breasts jiggled and Samar Singh just needed to mouth those beauties. His hand slid down from the breasts to her stomach. He placed his palm on the stomach, and below there was his penis throbbing pulsating inside her, seeking to place life in there. He slid a hand lower and going past the waistline of the skirt, he came to the forest of pubic hair and found the clit.

When he touched and stroked it, Samyukta sucked in her breath and trembled. She fell back and he fell on her. Samyukta wrapped her legs around him and hammered Samar Singh's buttocks.

"Fill her," exulted the mother-in-law.

Samar Singh held those breasts in his merciless grip and supported his body on the Queen below.

"Take!" he screamed, "Here it comes! My darling! My Samyukta! My Queen! Yaaaaaaaaaah!"

"Yes, yes, yes, fill me, my love" sobbed Samyukta, tears streaming from her eyes. Her hands ran through Samar's hair, stroking his back. She felt very emotional about the desire this encounter had unleashed. The restrictions and the inability of Samar Singh to feast on her seemed unfair. She wanted to give him more, get more, take more, surrender more to this truly stud of a man.

The first shot surged out of Samar Singh and Samyukta wept out aloud, "Maaa! He has filled me. Oh god! Oh my God!"

Samar Singh had only the faintest recollection of the Rajmata's instructions on maximizing the spurts. After the first shot, during which he was deeply embedded in her, he collapsed on her. For one thing it was his first fuck and then the setting and the beauty of this woman was completely overwhelming. He lay on her, his body resting, her breasts crushed between them and his body jerking and convulsing. His semen spurted in several shots, some hard, others weak, some long and flowing, others were minor dribbles.

Samyukta stroked her soldier-lover. She owed him more. She smiled to herself, feeling his copious cum spread inside her. The job was done, but there was lot more to finish.

She kissed his ear, nibbling at it. She whispered into his ear soothing baby-talk and rocked her hips cradling his body into her own.

As the jerking settled down, both felt a pat on the shoulder; it was the Rajmata. It was the signal for them to separate.

"Mai aungi," Maharani Samyukta whispered into Samar Singh's ear. (I will come to you.) The young lad, a virgin no more, hoisted himself off his Queen. His top, though still on was drenched as was the Maharani's body, slick with his sweat. Or was it her's? Perhaps both.

As he lifted himself off, she held him with her heels and smiled at him knowingly. His weapon had barely lost any volume, in fact it was hard as ever.

"My God!" she whispered as the pillar caressed her on its way out. "Ummmmm!" she moaned as she felt a thrill from the touching.

The Rajmata delicately covered her daughter-in-law's breasts pulling together the ripped front panels of the blouse.

Samar Singh propped himself up and drew himself out.

"Really," whispered Samyukta.

"What?" asked the Rajmata.

The Maharani shamelessly slid her hand down and with forefinger and middle finger measured the thickness of Samar Singh's unflagging erection as it slid through her finger.

"See! He is hard and thick as ever," she remarked, her voice full of admiration.

"Ab aap jao!" ordered the Rajmata sharply to Samar Singh as her eyes fixated on the cum coated slab sliding out of her daughter-in-law's cunt. "Lucky bitch," she caught herself thinking of her son's wife. Even as Samar Singh responded to the order, both women abandoned all discretion and eyes latched on to the hard, unrelenting cock as it swung to and fro.

Maharani Samyukta allowed her fingers to linger and the cock to gently slip from her hand. Rajmata stared, wondering about the boy's 'availability' later that night. As they watched transfixed, Samar Singh gathered himself. He left the tent with the dhoti hastily wrapped around his waist. As was the custom, he walked away from them backing out of the tent, never turning his back to them.

Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law enjoyed the scene of the tenting of cloth between his legs to the very last moment.

It was now the Queen Mother's job to be custodian and caretaker of the carrier of the kingdom's heir; if the impregnation was successful. Something about the virile and energetic performance she witnessed told her it was a success.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 25 Jan 2020 10:32

A Royal Impregnation Ch. 04

She was not sure what woke her up, but something disturbed the Rajmata later that night. It had been a crazy night. She had spent an hour earlier that evening supervising her daughter-in-law's impregnation by the Chief of Royal Guards. It had gone reasonably as per plan but both the young lad and the queen had been overcome by lust.

The Rajmata could appreciate the feelings of both, but she had given them strict instructions. In a sense, both had disobeyed her even if it was only the heat of the moment. She could do nothing to stop him from manhandling the royal breasts. She could do nothing to stop the Maharani from beating her heels on the soldier's ass as he lay embedded in her.

"Well, could I have stopped her cunt from gushing? Or him from being extra hard for her!" she thought to herself. There were limits to intervention in such situations. Still, things appeared to have gone reasonably well. Both loyal solider and daughter-in-law had responded to their sponsor and pulled themselves back when she ordered them to do so once the deed was done.

After lust had receded, Samar Singh had responded with sanity and obeyed her orders. She gave him no time to linger with the Maharani.

But the images of his sweating body and the rock hard erection even after the fuck, lingered in her mind. Maharani Samyukta's wild response made her jealous; she imagined how that broad weapon of assault must have felt inside her daughter-in-law for that woman to behave with so much wanton display of pleasure. All these images lingered and the Rajmata allowed her own hand to snake down and stroke her own folds to a decidedly unsatisfying, but make-do orgasm. And sleep washed over her tired body.

But this storm woke her up, for the entire tent was shaking. After lying there a while and wondering about masturbating once more she realized this shaking was not accompanied by a roaring wind. There were sounds, tinkling, but most of all, the shaking itself was steady, to a rhythm.

She moved out of her section of the tent to the adjoining section where her daughter-in-law was asleep to see if everything was all right.

She spotted them at the far end of the tent, in the private area meant for the Maharani's dressing.

Rajmata could see the hands under woman's buttocks holding her up, but the vision of the conjoined couple was covered by the darkness of night. Samar Singh walked, staggering away from the Rajmata, his back to her, looking to escape to a different corner of the tent with his booty. The jiggles from his stumbling walk were pleasurable but Samyukta needed a hammering after this tortuous wait for pleasure. She hoisted herself on his shoulder and drove down on his rigid cock. The knobby irregular contours touched every spot. She changed angles and banged down.

She laughed out as the pleasure washed over her. Her breasts rubbed up and down on his bare chest. At last the two lovers had found each other nude. Skin grazed skin and hands were free to reach anywhere for anything.

Maharani Samyukta had crept into his tent and lain alongside him. With focus, her hand had straight reached for his groin and found his erection. It seemed never to have wilted in all the hours that had passed. Samar Singh had tossed about in his bed thinking of his wonderful Maharani, her beautiful breasts, that suckable cunt, the curves. The erection just wouldn't go away and he didn't want to masturbate. What had she meant when she said she would come to him? Was that tonight? If yes, he didn't want to squander the chance by masturbating. As he lay thinking of all this he fell asleep.

He awoke to find his asset a captive in the small hand of Her Highness. She whispered in his ear. "If we are going to take care of this," she said as she fondled the monstrous cock, " it has to be in my tent. I don't want Rajmata sounding general alarm because I am missing."

Unable and unwilling to protest, Samar Singh pushed her hand away to get up. But Samyukta pulled aside his dhoti and covered his cock with her mouth.

"Maharani!" protested Samar Singh, "What is this? How can you do this?"

"Samyukta," she replied, "not Maharani. You want your fill – only Samyukta can provide it."

Her head sank back to the task. She covered him with saliva and fucked his cock with her lips. Samar Singh watched in unbridled lust as his Queen's hair fell over, covering the sight of her puffed up cheeks sucking in his cock.

As she slowly pulled herself off, long streaks of his precum ran from her lips to his cock. She made loud smacking noises and grabbed his cock in her fist. Now she walked, forcing him to follow her closely.

The Queen was behaving like a slut.

When they reached her tent, she leaned up to kiss him on his lips and slid hands under his top. He tasted himself on her lips and as she pulled off his dhoti, he undid the cord of her skirt and let it slip to the floor.

Samyukta raised one leg over his hip as she opened her mouth to suck him in. He dueled back with his tongue. Samyukta's top was a blouse just knotted under her breasts and he undid that, leaving the blouse on her shoulder. Tenderly, his fingertips teased the breasts.

Soon, he had to raise his hands over his head so she could slip off his shirt over the top off his head. Now they were nude for each other as nature had meant them to be.

As Samar Singh's hand went under Samyukta, she hefted herself up and was soon perched on his hips. She opened herself and snagged his cockhead between her lips. She wiggled her hips and sank down. His cook was painfully hard and she chuckled. "You're large, you animal." she said only half jokingly.

Maharani Samyukta had discovered the pleasure seeking slut in herself. No sooner had her cunt juiced up enough to accommodate the invasion she commenced bouncing up and down on the cock.

The warrior in Samar Singh was not willing to passively let the woman take him. But she was going like a wild beast with no stopping.

His strong powerful hands lifted her off and he pulled her up till the head was just inside her dripping tunnel. He paused there, to send her a signal that she could not move without his consent. She wiggled and grunted. "Chhodo, kya kar rahen hain aap," she wailed. (Leave me, what are you doing?)

"Ab aap kuch nahi karengi. Ab job hi karma hai mujhe hi karma hai, Maharani Samyukta," he said in a full strong voice, for the first time speaking authoritatively while using her name. (Now you will do nothing. Whatever has to be done will be done by me.)

Holding her firm, he let her weight drive her down, dropping her on his cock.

"Unhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, haieeeeeeeeeeeee!" she screamed.

Encouraged by that signal of pleasure, he manipulated Samyukta and pounded her down. For a few minutes, she could just as well been a clenched fist fucking his cock. There was only her cunt and his cock. Her cunt was now less slippery with the fluid flows being less viscous than before. It made her feel raw and more sensations transmitted from his flesh to hers.

"Hai! Haan. Aise. Yoon. Bilkul. Fuck me. Fuckk. Fuckkkkkkk! She blabbered.

He felt her nipples run on his chest and now wanted to suck on them. He simply had to have her. Those heaving, jutting breasts were asking to be milked, nibbled, and eaten. He bent his head, moving his hands further up her back. That way, she could lean back without being nervous of falling over and he could bury his face in her chest.

Samyukta's arms reached out and found the tent pole in one hand and a tethering cord of the tent in another hand. She hoisted herself upward. She now propped herself up so she could counter attack him. She fucked downward, lifting herself off using her newfound supports. What she had not realized was the ropes and tent pole were transmitting the rhythm of their fucking to all of the tent. The Rajmata was now watching from one corner of the tent.

Samar Singh's lips found their target in the breasts and he sucked in the juts of flesh, sliding them in and out. Samyukta wiggled her hips as Samar's fucking slowed. The breasts slid in and out of his mouth coated in saliva.

"Chodo, chodo!" she screamed frantically, to make sure he knew he had slowed down. The use of the coarse words shocked Samar Singh. (Fuck me! Fuck me!)

It also shocked the Rajmata. Her doubts on whether to masturbate evaporated as jealous lust gripped her own body. She felt her breasts inflame as she saw Samar Singh consume her daughter-in-law's breasts. And now when she heard her beg in the rawest words to be fucked she felt intensely jealous. Her pussy which had been dormant for years since her husband's demise was now submissive jelly.

Bent to her breasts and savoring both, Samar Singh could not simultaneously fuck with his hips effectively. The desperate Maharani hoisted herself up further using the tent pole and the ropes. "Unhhhh. Haaah. Choddddoooooo!" she implored as she took her pleasure from the pole inside her.

As Samyukta hitched herself forward to drive her own body downward, Queen and Soldier embraced each other fully. Over her shoulder, Samar Singh's eyes locked with those of the shocked Queen mother. Her plan seemed to have gone horribly wrong. She now was at the mercy of her daughter-in-law whose sexual chemistry was in a spiraling meltdown.

The alternative was to intervene and physically stop things. But the Rajmata's own confidence was low because of her intense arousal at the unfolding saga of lust . Her protestations were at a superficial level. Her own cunt was slippery with juices. She did not have the guts to go near Samar Singh in this state. It was perhaps the single biggest factor holding her back.

With eyes on the Rajmata, Samar Singh's hand roamed the Queen's bare sexy back. He stroked and caressed every cell in his lover's body, awakening the body even more fully to the possibilities of a complete meltdown. Samyukta held his head now.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 25 Jan 2020 10:32

Fully over him, and luxuriating in his upward thrusts, she joined him with downward thrusts. His strong, powerful hands held her up and pulled apart her asscheeks spreading her cunt as wide as it would go. It also helped him in plunging her down on his marauding cock.

"Aaaaaaaaaah!" shuddered Maharani Samyukta from the plundering.

The Rajmata imagined the thick monster that she had held and fondled plundering her hapless daughter-in-law. "Beta, dekh ke!" she blurted out spontaneously. (Son. Careful).

Samyukta's head whipped around in shock as she realized they had been discovered. Her eyes met those of her mother-in-law. She let her heels drop as if to get off Samar Singh. Her cunt had different ideas as it slid on the slimy, messy sheath within her. The change in angle of her legs merely served to slant her clit downward. The cock reamed it and Samyukta broke out into a sob.

She felt trapped between her mother-in-law's accusing gaze and the uncontrollable fluttering in her womb.

Samar Singh continued to fuck his queen with energy. The Rajmata had only asked him to be careful; she had not admonished him. As the Maharani seemed to slide lower, he placed her on the dresser table. The Queen was now seated, her cunt wide open and the Soldier was laboring between her legs. In the mirror of the dresser, Samar Singh saw the Rajmata. There was no expression of shock or disapproval. Samar Singh could only see jealousy and envy in her eyes.

Maharani Samyukta was glad for being seated on the dresser. It covered her from her mother-in-law, her earlier position being of an ass splayed wide open and she riding and heaving as if Samar Singh was a pony. She gratefully opened her legs wide again and brought them around Samar Singh's ass. Her hands gripped his shoulder blades as she fucked him back. This had been her idea to reward the loyal soldier; no half-measures would do. She did not look over his shoulder at the Rajmata who was standing behind him.

The Rajmata felt guilty. She inferred her son, the Maharaja's fucking, was not in the same league Chief of his guards. She herself had introduced her daughter-in-law to a real stud to have her impregnated. The Rajmata herself had responded to Samar Singh's well proportioned cock. In her imagination she had visualized how much intensity a cock of that pleasurable thickness would create in her cunt. How could she blame the younger woman, who had actually had that cock ream her? Was it fair to expect a completely clinical fuck? If anything, her attempt to make the first fuck clinical was what had led to this explosion of lust and the second fuck she was now witnessing.

She moved close to the heaving, moaning couple. She wanted to assuage her guilt. But she also thought an officially sanctioned lust-fuck would help eliminate the mystery and chemistry that had led to this explosive lust.

She moved alongside the couple. Maharani Samyukta refused to acknowledge the woman alongside. Her fingernails were raking Samar Singh's sweaty, rock hard chest as she pleasured this man. Samar Singh looked at the Rajmata and back at the Maharani, not missing a beat as he fucked hard, searching for a finish.

Rajmata placed a hand on both their shoulders. He felt hard and animal, his muscles clenching as he continued to fuck. She felt soft, sensuous and plundered as her hands felt Samyukta fluttering and clutching at the being inside her now.

"Karo. Khatam karo. Get over this and put this behind you," she whispered, hands stroking both of them lovingly. Cut loose further, Samyukta grabbed Samar Singh's face in both her hands. She kissed him, her tongue pushing his lips apart. Samar Singh shuddered as he felt the wet snake caress his mouth. It felt luxurious. Her tongue probed him and she screamed into his mouth, it was as if she wanted to fuck him with her tongue the way he was with his cock.

The Rajmata herself was now a quivering mass of flesh. She would have to use that rounded handle of her hairbrush with vigor and now. Her eyes took in the sight of Samyukta's lovely breasts flapping as she fucked. Of them being crushed when the couple ground into each other, smearing themselves on one another. She felt herself on the brink of melting herself and she decided to move off.

It was her turn to be shocked as she felt Samar Singh's clammy hand grip her wrist stopping from leaving. She turned around and saw he had one hand holding her, even as his other was busy holding the queen for a fuck. Samyukta missed his grip on her. She searched out the missing hand and when she found it was leading away, she opened her eyes to see what Samar Singh was trying to do.

Samyukta saw that the soldier was holding back the Queen Mother. "Samar Singh ji!" she hissed in anger.

She pushed herself back, the entire dresser shaking. Samyukta looked down, between them, the juice-coated sheath embedded in her. She let her hand between the two of them and ringed her index finger thumb around his shaft. As Samar Singh continued to heave he felt his foreskin pulled back. He yelped. His hand left the Rajmata's wrist and flew to control Samyukta's hand before she hurt him with her brutal manipulation of his cock.

As his foreskin rode back the cockhead bulged. Samyukta gasped as she felt the knot in her womb. She had his attention back. Jaw set with determination she slid back and forth. The hand around his cock wouldn't leave him. The young man shuddered and thrashed.

The Rajmata had her back to them as she had been stopped in her tracks. She heard things from the clatter to the floor. She heard Samar Singh gasp and call out to Samyukta. "Samyuktaaaaaaaaah! I love you! Mujhe le lo! Bhar do mujhe. Fuckkkk meeeeeee!" he wailed. (Samyukta! I love you! Take me! Fill me! Fuck me!).

"Yes my love!" laughed Samyukta in delight. "I am open. I am yours. I am waiting. Fill me!"

Both the lovers hugged each other tight. Groins mashed together. Pubic hair meshed together. Flesh pressed upon hot flesh. Her nipples dug into his hard chest. Lips were locked. Ass muscles clenched and released as fucking continued relentlessly.

She wound her legs around his, pressing hard till their bones felt one another. From there, with a guttural sound she pulsated and melted upon his cock. He came like a woman. There was no spurt. There were a series of orgasms and he straightaway knew what a woman must feel. He felt himself searing hot, melt into her. He trembled as the spasms rocked him. There were no jerks of release. He just spread into her. Her womb trembled in response.

They both laughed. He looked down, eyes taking in her breasts, sweaty- perhaps his sweat more than hers? Further down the drenched mess of their union, where cock and cunt still pulsated. Back to her face, where glistening eyes danced. They belonged. Once again they embraced each other, fucking as the orgasmic waves gave way to vibrating bodies.

So long as he was hard, she wanted to continue to receive his strokes. So long as he was hard he wanted to prolong the pleasure. He didn't feel himself losing hardness. He lifted her off, holding her on his hips. She gasped in surprise and pleasure as cock and cunt found new angles.

He held her there, embedded and slowly knelt down. As he lay her back, he moved over her, ensuring that his cock never left its sanctuary. Once they lay on the soft carpet, he shifted to his left. As they moved to lie alongside each other, he lifted left leg high over so his cock never left her.

It seemed his erection for Samyukta would never subside. The soldier and the queen were both exhausted from the intensity of their serial encounters. Unwilling to let go of his erection she pulled him in, over her gaping open cunt. Leg over him, both soldier and queen drifted to sleep, leaving his flesh, throbbing, pulsating, still inside her. He would slip out whenever. It was not their concern.

The Rajmata, desperate for relief, left for her own bed. She needed a bigger release than what she had had earlier. She wondered whether she had uncorked something which was unmanageable. In Samyukta and Samar Singh, yes. But also in herself?