The Ancient’s Son -The life and story of Arkanon Leyan

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy_parul
Expert Member

The Ancient’s Son -The life and story of Arkanon Leyan

Unread post by sexy_parul » 29 Dec 2015 11:05

The Ancient’s Son
Original Story written by Arkanon

Summary

The life and story of Arkanon Leyan unfolds as he chooses to become a Guardian, a universal protector fighting against the Demons. He sets out on his journey to find out his true potential and create bonds with his fellow Guardians. But what awaits him is something he would have never imagined; something unspeakably evil. As he furthers into his life, he may soon realize that he doesn’t always have a choice.

Genre

Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Rise of a Guardian

The first story in the Ancient’s Son series. Arkanon Leyan, a ten year old boy, reluctantly chooses to become a Guardian after a sudden turn of events. Only thinking that he would be a normal soldier, Arkanon is surprised to find that he can do so much more. But not everything goes his way, as a darker force has plans for him.
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: The Ancient’s Son - Prologue

Unread post by sexy_parul » 29 Dec 2015 11:06

Prologue

On the scarred field where many bodies lay strewn, there stood few creatures. These creatures were scaled, bi-pedal, draconic like, with wings and a tail. The creatures easily stood 2 meters high. There were two opposing sides. One side was blue scaled wearing blazing white armor that seemed to hold a certain purity, while the other side had red scales wearing pitch black armor that looked like it absorbed all the light around it. All of the creatures left standing were completely exhausted and some were wounded in various ways, with some missing limbs or have deeps gouges across their body. All the bodies surrounding both sides were similar to those standing. The ground itself was riddled with massive holes that seemed to reach to the core of the planet itself. The scenes were similar, no matter where you looked on the planet. The world a bloody, desolate wasteland. Millions upon millions of the creatures have died on both sides. The war itself has destroyed the planet beyond hope of regeneration. The creatures knew that their end was nigh. The world that they stand on has begun to deteriorate. One of the blue creatures walked over to the red one standing closest to him, and said, “Seems that we’ll both die soon, brother.”

The red one looked to the blue one. “Yes, it seems so.”

A massive quake shook the world, sending some of the creatures sprawling to the ground, but the two remained standing.

“I truly wished this didn’t happen.” The blue one said, “But it seems fate likes to play cruel tricks.”

“Tell me brother, do you believe in any gods?” The red one asked.

“Believe in gods? With how our civilization was made, we only believed in ourselves and didn’t question any supreme beings until we gained better self-awareness. Besides, what god or gods would be cruel enough to do this? To turn family against family and friend against friend.”

“Brother, back when the calamity happened, when that black wave engulfed me, I could feel something. Something powerful, dark and sinister. Something that made my strength feel like a pebble compared to it.” The red one raised his right hand and looked at it. “I don’t know if that was a god or not, but it’s strength, it’s power, was something far beyond our reach.” He started to clench his hand into a fist. “The way it toyed with my very being, and almost turned me into a mindless monster. It was horrifying.” He lowered his fist. “Sylvan, I hope you can forgive me for what I’ve done. I could see the acts I committed, but had no control over them. Friends and family I had once known, I killed them.” A hint of sorrow was detected in his voice.

Sylvan put his hands on the red ones shoulders and said, “Tyril, are you saying that a god did this to us? Are you saying this being purposely tore apart families and friends?!” Extreme anger could be heard in his voice.

“Yes, when the madness hit me, I caught a glimpse of his thoughts. We were nothing more than toys to it!” Tyril yelled. A small, pitiful laugh could be heard from Sylvan as he let go of Tyril. “So we were just here for it’s amusement. All our accomplishments were for naught. Everything we worked towards was torn apart so it could watch as we kill each other… Tell me Tyril, are you content to sit here and die?” A small look of anger and hatred entered Sylvan’s blue eyes. It was the first time he felt these feelings.

Tyril was taken back a bit by Sylvan’s words, but he immediately made up his mind. “No, I’m not content to just die. It’s because of that bastard that we have gone through all this pain and suffering. So we’ll pay it back to him ten-fold!”

Tyril could feel his madness rising again. “So what do we do now, brother? How will we get our revenge?”

“Patience, Tyril. I’m as eager as you right now, but we are far too weak currently, and the planet we’re on is on the verge of collapse. For now, we should just think of some way to live through the blast.”

The brothers stood there and thought for a minute, while the other around them had either fallen to their knees and given up, or are trying to escape back to the distant cities. “Brother, I’ve got an idea!” Tyril said excitedly.

“What is it?” Sylvan asked.

“Brother, we can go use the emergency cryo stasis pods. Remember? They were created in case of a calamity happened with the Energy testing going on. They’ve been proven to have a high resistance, and we can at least remain in them for a few million years.”

“Yes, that will work. It will have to work. We have no other choice. Quickly, Tyril, we must be fast. I’m sure we’re not the only ones that have thought of this.” Tyril and Sylvan ran to the closest city. By the time they arrived, the planet was in critical condition, on the verge of exploding.

They found the nearest shelter and quickly ducked inside. What they found inside was a large circular room. A small number of empty pods, and a large number of occupied pods, but the occupied pods had swords shoved through them, the highly resistant glass easily stabbed through. Around one of the pods, a group of three red-scaled monsters could be seen.

As Sylvan and Tyril arrived, the watched as one of the three shoved a sword through the last occupied pod. Sylvan started to boil with rage. He charged toward one of the three, while Tyril chased after him. Before the creature could notice, Sylvan had grabbed the sword it was holding, twisted it out of it’s grip and rammed it through the creature’s skull. By the time the two of them had noticed, Tyril had gotten behind one and grabbed and snapped it’s neck. The last creature was completely dumbfound by how quickly these two were killed. It then released a blood-curdling scream filled with complete madness and rage and charged towards Sylvan. Tyril reacted immediately by grabbing one of it’s arms and dislocated the shoulder and shattered the elbow. Due to the sudden pain, the creature attempted to hack at Tyril with it’s sword, but Sylvan acted sooner. He rammed his elbow into the creature’s chest, fracturing it’s ribs and caving in it’s chest cavity. The creature spat up blood and dropped it’s sword. Sylvan quickly grabbed the sword as it was falling and with one quick stroke, cut the creature’s head off. Dark blue blood splattered out from the stump of it’s neck.

As soon as the skirmish ended, a massive quake shook the entire world.“Damnit! Tyril, we’re out of time! Quickly, set the pods to highest setting and get inside!” Sylvan yelled out.

“Will we be the only survivors, brother?” Tyril asked.

“I don’t even know if we’ll survive the blast.” Sylvan said honestly, “But let’s trust that we’ll live to see our vengeance.”

When both of the cryo stasis pods opened, Sylvan and Tyril both stepped inside without hesitation. As ice formed on their bodies, they both silently prayed that they would live. As soon as the pods were fully activated and both of them were in a deep sleep, a massive explosion of pure and dark energy exploded from within the planet, obliterating everything that stood in its way and sending pieces of the planet and anything strong enough to withstand the blast far into the furthest reaches of space. The titanic planet that these creatures lived on, Tyril and Sylvan’s home, was no more.

From this destruction came creation. The raw energy, both pure and dark, gathered among the fragments of the titan planet and started to create new planets, although much smaller than the original. But the pure energy that didn’t combine with the planet fragments made suns. With the destruction of a mighty race came the creation of new life. Many of the planets grew, and with them came the life of new species and races. Among the new races that sprouted up, the Ancient’s and Corrupted appeared. The Ancient’s and Corrupted weren’t a new race, but that is what they were named after the destruction of their home planet. Before then, they had no race name. Among these new races, the Ancient’s and Corrupted had mated with the different species, causing some rather abnormal problems. The children between either the Ancient’s or Corrupted with any other race, caused half-bloods. The children usually looked the same as their normal race would, but they were stronger than others, and the usually had white hair, if they had any hair, and blue eyes if they were born from an Ancient, or black hair and red eyes if born from a Corrupted. Eventually, war started between the Ancient’s and Corrupted again, as many of the Corrupted hadn’t regained most of their sanity, unlike Tyril and some others. This war continued on for millions of years, with each passing generation slowly weakening the descendants of both sides. Eventually, the descendants of the Ancients became known as the Guardians, and the descendants of the Corrupted became known as the Demons. The Guardians fought for freedom, while the Demons fought for control. Countless lives were lost on both sides. Even to the present day, both the Guardians and Demons fight for dominance.

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: The Ancient’s Son - Chapter 1

Unread post by sexy_parul » 29 Dec 2015 11:07

Chapter 1

Arkanon’s life was a strange one, the beginning of it was the name his mother had given him. Arkanon was around 5 years old when his mother fell very ill due to poor health conditions, and died soon after from it. He never knew who his father was as he never met him. Whenever he asked his mom about it, she would simply give a sad smile and say that he was gone. After his mother’s death, he became somewhat despondent. He never normally was a bright cheerful child to begin with, as his understanding of the world came quickly, but he still smiled every now and again. But a smile never came to his face after that incident.

He was eventually placed into an orphanage since no one would claim him on his mother’s side, and his dad was shrouded in mystery. There, Arkanon secretly despised everyone else. They were loud, noisy, and annoying. Every now and then, adults would come in looking to adopt a child into their family. All the children would always rush out and try to get attention to themselves, but Arkanon would always sit in the back, watching from afar. One day though, a newlywed couple came to adopt. As they looked at all of the children, their faces were always smiling and radiating joy. But when they noticed Arkanon sitting in the back by himself, the two approached him. When they looked at him, they saw his eyes were clouded and he seemed dead inside and there was a small sneer on his face. The couple were shocked at this, and eventually asked one of the people in charge what his story was and why he was in such a state. The head mistress answered the two saying that his mother died while he was young, and his father was unknown. No one from his mother’s side wanted to take him in, so he ended up here. The Headmistress also pointed out how other kids seemed to bully him due to his odd nature and even odder name. The couple were a little shocked at how rough he must’ve had it, especially at 6 years old. The couple walked back up to Arkanon and he looked back at them with the same clouded, dead eyes. The two asked him if he would like to come with them, and for a second his eyes shined a bright blue. He asked why they wanted him, since everyone else seemed scared by how he acted. But the couple put on the brightest smiles and said that they know what he’s gone through and want him to brighten up. Arkanon knew that he didn’t have the worst past here, so he questioned why his past came up here. When he asked why his past mattered, the two got a little flustered when he asked why. They both grimaced a little then said they don’t know why him, but they still wanted to adopt him. Arkanon still was uncertain, but agreed and was glad to be out of the orphanage. He didn’t make friends with anyone there, so he had no one to say goodbye to. The names of the couple that adopted him were Bryan and Jessica.

Arkanon was now a 10 year old boy, with light brown hair and shining blue eyes. Even though he was just 10 years old, he was about as clever and smart as an average adult. He could read easily, writing and performing different math functions were simple to him. He was advanced for his age. Even though he was at the same height as other kids his age, and he was much stronger.

It was a dark, empty night as Arkanon was walking home from the store after picking a few things up. The town that he moved to with his new adoptive parents was a more rural area, with a lot of peaceful scenery around. The roads were usually quiet at this time since most everyone was asleep. Arkanon merely had to go get some milk and other small necessities from the nearby 24/7 grocery store. The town was very small and everyone knew everyone there. It was around 4 years ago when Arkanon and his new family moved to this town. When he first got here, Arkanon was skeptical about this place, but he gradually learned about everyone else here. Everyone was friendly towards him and no one bullied him for his name or his unique intelligence. In fact, he was praised by the adults and the other kids looked up to him. It made Arkanon feel a sense of pride.

When Arkanon got home, he was greeted by his adoptive father, Bryan. “How was your walk? Pretty peaceful?”

Arkanon’s adoptive parents were kind people. Bryan was a naïve young man, but he still acted like a father, although a little more lenient. Jessica was a bit more protective and always told Arkanon to be careful.

Arkanon nodded his head and said, “Yeah, this town is really peaceful, especially at night time. You know you two are pretty irresponsible parents, letting your kid wander around at night time.”

Bryan chuckled and asked, “So are you saying you can’t take care of yourself?”

His adoptive parents weren’t too concerned about him wandering around at night, especially with how quiet the town was. If something did happen, they were sure someone from a nearby house would rush out to help him. Even if no one did come out, Arkanon was physically stronger than most kids his age, he would most likely be fine.

Arkanon gave a small glare back as a response but still grinned a little. After his mother died, he felt alone. When no one came to get him, he despaired. Since he was younger and still new to understanding emotions, he had trouble controlling himself. He felt dead inside, and nothing else mattered. That was when these two came and saved him from that despair. Arkanon felt nothing but gratitude to his adoptive parents.

After he put his groceries away, Arkanon went and got ready for bed. He still had to go to school. Even though he was considered somewhat of a genius, that only meant he could understand things better and learn faster. Arkanon crawled into bed and within a few seconds, quickly fell asleep.

Arkanon awoke the next morning and went about his daily life. He went and had breakfast with his family, then got ready for school. After attending school, he would usually talk with the other kids and go out and explore the area around town.

As Arkanon was heading home as it was turning dark, someone grabbed him and pulled him into an alley. A hand was cupped over his mouth to stop him from screaming, but Arkanon had no such plans. Instead he calmed himself down, the town was small enough that someone would notice the stranger trying to kidnap Arkanon if he was too careless.

As soon as they were out of sight, the assailant whispered into Arkanon’s ear, “Don’t freak out boy, I don’t intend to hurt you and I’ll let you go, but you need to hear me out.”

Arkanon nodded his head and he was released. He immediately turned around to get a glimpse at the person that grabbed him. What greeted him was a 1.5 meter tall man that looked to be in his 30s with short dirty white hair and bright blue eyes. He wore a brown cloak around him, covering most of his body. On the man’s face was a crescent shaped scar across his cheek. On his back he had a short sword sheathed.

“Good, you didn’t scream. I don’t want to cause a lot of trouble, but I had to warn you.” The man said.

“Warn me? Warn me of what?” Arkanon asked.

The man shook his head. “I can’t explain it all right now boy, but if you value your life don’t go home.” After a short pause, he continued, “It would be best if I could get you out of here right now, but there are some other things I need to take care of before I leave. Hey boy, meet me at the north edge of town later tonight.”

Although Arkanon could tell this strange man didn’t mean any harm, the last thing he would do is meet a stranger late at night with no one around. He still agreed to meet the stranger, but he would go home and inform his parents that there was some man running around with a sword on his back.

After hearing Arkanon’s answer, the man nodded his head. “Good, and remember what I said boy. Stay away from your house tonight. There’s something sinister at work here.”

When he finished talking, the man turned around and ran off, disappearing from Arkanon’s sight within seconds. Although Arkanon wasn’t panicking, he still let loose a small sigh of relief as soon as the stranger was gone.

As soon as the man got out of the town, he silently prayed that the child would listen to him. The last thing that the boy need to experience was running into demons at this young age.

Arkanon continued to walk home without heeding the man’s words. Although they left him with a bit of a chill, he didn’t mind them too much. The words echoed in his mind. If he valued his own life, he would stay away. Arkanon chuckled and whispered silently to himself, “Guess I don’t value my own life.”

Everything on his way home was just fine. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. When Arkanon got home, he opened the door to find nothing strange. As he walked in, he didn’t see Bryan near the entrance waiting for him. It didn’t surprise Arkanon, he figured that his parents must be asleep. As he took his shoes off and walked to the living room, that’s when it all changed. All he could see was blood everywhere.

Fuck Me if you can