Erotic novel - Sugar Lips

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Erotic novel - Sugar Lips - Chapter 18

Unread post by sexy » 03 Jan 2016 09:42

Chapter 18
I walk into the classroom looking hard at my shoes knowing that he's looking at me and sit in my seat which is 1 seats behind his and 1 to his left. Hope sits next to me as usual. she leans over and whispers "Everything's gonna be okkay." and gives me a reassuring smile. I try to believe her saying it's gonna be okay over and over in my head.

Tanya walks in and walks in my direction which is very unusual since she usually sits as far from me as possible "I would hate to catch your ugly." she would always say to me. she looks at Susan another "Loser" like me who usually sits to my right and walks right up to her.

"Move." Tanya says to her, and like a scared mouse Susan grabs her books and moves to another seat. So now Tanya is sitting to my right and directly behind Jace. I look over at her and just like I thought she's looking directly at me. I glance at Jace and notice the muscles in his back are very tense and his fists are balled.

I look at the front at Mrs.Evans isn't here yet. Damn. She smiles at me with her perfectly glossed lips and says "I warned you." "Shawntel!" I hear Hope yell but by then it's to late. I feel cold water spill on my head and down my front and back. I hop up shrieking. The whole class laughs at me.

Hope hops up as well trying to help. I look at Jace and see the horror on his face but I run out of the room before I start crying in front of everybody else. I run to the bathroom and not a few seconds later Hope comes in behind me.

I lose it and crumple on the floor crying. "Why me!? Why is it always me!?" I say between sobs and Hope just hugs me rocking me back and forth. saying over and over "It's gonna be okay, It's gonna be okay Shawny." I eventually settle and Hope gets up.

She goes to get paper towels attempting to dry my hair and clothes. I laugh at her attempt to get me dry with these cheap brown paper towels. "Thanks so much Hope for being here for me." I hug her and she laughs "No problem Shawny but your kinda getting me wet."

I laugh alittle harder "ops sorry." we both laugh. The only person that can make me laugh in a horrible situation like this. "Let's look on the bright side we only have 1 more year then we graduate and we're out of here, and will never see these assholes again."

"Yeah." I say even though I know the only person that's really going to be getting out of here is her. I'll always be stuck in this sad pathetic nightmare that I call my life. I sigh reality setting in on me again I lose my smile. "Hey buck up girly we'll make it through together just like always."

I smile "Yeah dynamic duo." "There we go." She says smiling back at me and more water from my hair drips onto my face. Here let me get that water then she runs the paper towel over my face before I can stop her. She gasps and freezes.

"Ooh my god you have a bruise on your face. What happened?" Oh shit no no no no no. She wiped the make up off no no no. This can't happen. I quickly cover my cheek with my hand and say nothing. I have no idea what to say to her. "Shawntel tell me."

I shake my head clutching my cheek as if I could make the bruise disappear. "Shawntel..." Hope says as she tries to grab my hand away from my face but i slide back on my hand and feet away still on the ground. "Shawntel.. please.... Who did this?" I continue to shake my head speechless. "I fell... It was an accident." is the poor excuse i come up with.

"You fell? You feel and made this huge bruise on your face?" she says not believing a word I say "Yes." I say very quietly still clutching my cheek. "Shawny I love you and you're my best friend... is this why I can never come over to your house?"

Tears stream down my face and Hope approaches me again slowly she grabs my hand and in defeat I allow her to move my hand away from my face. She looks at my face with tears in her eyes and she grabs my arm and I allow her to push my sleeve up revealing more bruises.

Tears stream down her face "Oh my god." She whispers as she turns my arm around looking at all my bruises and my face. "Your dad did this to you?" she said to me handling my arm like it was made of glass. "and Jonathan.." I whisper to her.

"Oh my god both of them?" she says to me more tears streaming down her face. I nod my head. "We have to tell somebody." She says frantically. "NO!" I scream at her "Don't! You can't tell anyone ever, please Hope please don't if anyone finds out he'll kill me and you if you tell anyone."

She sits on her butt on the floor looking dazed "He'll kkkill uuss?" I see the fear in her eyes. "Yes he will he's a police officer he knows people and he will use them if anyone finds out, I'm sorry I brought you into this I didn't mean to bring you into this you have to act like you never saw anything pretend nothing happened."

Hope continues to sit there looking at me wide eyed fear very apparent. I shake her "Promise me for the sake of my life and yours that you won't speak of this." She snaps out of it saying "I Pppromise." "Okay I understand if you no longer want to speak to me." I say giving her space to dash if she feels the need.

"I would never leave you especially now when you need a friend most." She hugs me "Dynamic duo still going strong." I cry more. I'm so lucky to have a best friend like her that I can rely on for anything. Then we hear on the intercom "Shawntel Williams please report to the principles office."

Wow as if my day couldn't get any worse I'm soaked, I lost Jace, My bestfriend may be killed because of me, and now this shit. I get up off the floor and so does Hope she gets her make-up out her bag and reapplies it to my cheek covering my bruise once more.

"Thank you." I say as I leave the bathroom and head out of the bathroom and down to the principals office to see what other shit I can add to my list of troubles.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Erotic novel - Sugar Lips - Chapter 19

Unread post by sexy » 03 Jan 2016 09:42

Chapter 19
I walk into the office to the secretary desk. She looks at me over her binocular glasses I note that she's an old lady with way too much makeup on and long red nails. I look at her name tag on her desk and say "Hi Ms.Spencer I was called to the office."

"Oh hello dear, you must be Shawntel." She says surprisingly kindly. She looks at me sympathetically and says "I'll go tell Mr.Burns that you're here." she gets up and goes in the back room and comes back a second later telling me that I can go ahead on back.

I walk down death row to his office getting more nervous and nervous as I walk closer to the office. I finally make it to the door and knock twice and I here a "Come in." from the other side of the door. I take a deep breath and turn the knob and open the door and am very surprised with what I see.

I see first Mr.Burns, an red faced short bald man who's in his mid 40's and I look to my left and see Austin a very attractive popular dark brown hair tall football player who is one of Tanya's many contenders. But currently he doesn't look to attractive.

He has a cut above his right brow and a very noticeable bruise on his left cheek and he has an Ice pack held to his face and he doesn't look to happy to see me. I finally look to my right and see him. His green eyes to my blue ones and he looks relieved to see me and worried at the same time.

"Ms.Williams, please have a seat." I pull my eyes from his and sit in the chair between Jace and Austin. "Hello Ms.Williams I've called you down here to hear your side of the story." Says Mr.Burns looking at me expectantly. I look at him and then Austin and Jace. "Umm I'm not sure what's going on sir." I say quietly.

"I'm telling you this freak jumped all over me because I accidentally spilled water on her." Blurts out Austin turning even more red faced. "Mr.Simms be quiet!" He shouts at Austin who immediately shuts his mouth. "Ms.Willams it appears that after you left Mr.Mathews here took it upon himself to defend our honor."

I look at Jace and his beautiful green eyes and he looks down at his hands seeming embarrassed and thought ful "You are here to tell me whether or not his actions were justifiable. Was this an accident?" He looks at me expectantly.

Damn it! Now I'm caught between yet other rock and hard place. If I say that it was on purpose and Austin gets in trouble the thought that life here could get any better will be ruined because now the popular will go out of their way to terrorize me.

But if I say it wasn't, then Jace gets in trouble for trying to help me. Fuck! this is a god damn mess. Help Tanya already doesn't like me and gives me shit for no reason, might as well go ahead and give her a reason. I sigh and say "No it wasn't an accident."

"Well that settles it, Ms.Willams, Mr.Mathews please step outside and wait for me to call you back in." Mr.Burns says and we stand and exit but not before I take one last look at Austin. I see all the promise of torment in his eyes and all the shit that he plans on putting me through.

Damn it, I exit the office with Jace and walk down the little hallway thinking that my life is just getting worse and worse. I'm wondering if this beautiful angel beside me is actually an angel of death. Right now it looks like I'm the next victim.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Erotic novel - Sugar Lips - Chapter 20

Unread post by sexy » 03 Jan 2016 09:47

Chapter 20
So we sit next to each other in the office waiting room looking at the white ceiling, the collection of dust in the corner, and at my stubbly finger nails. I look at everything but him, butI know he's looking at nothing but me. "Shawntel." he says softly, drawing my attention. I finally look up connecting once again with those beautiful eyes.

"Are you okay?" He says holding my gaze. "I'm fine." I say with a blank stare and then look down at my hands. "Shawntel?" he says, but I continue to look down and not respond. "Shawntel?" He says a bit louder concern apparent in his voice. I can't, I can't, I can't I repeat in my head. He gently places his hand under my chin and makes me look at him.

I lose it, tears streaking doen my face. "No, I'm not okay im so tired of all of this! Why does this always happen to me?" I let out. "Shawntel.." "No!" I say interrupting. "I know you're gonna say its going to get better its okay, but it's not and it never will I'll die before I ever experience happiness."

Jace looks at me with all the compassion in his eyes and places his hand on my cheek. "Shawntel I.." "Mr.Mathews, Ms.Williams you may come back in now." We quickly spring apart, the moment lost and i wipe away my tears careful not to wipe away my make-up again.

We walk back into the office to see Austin with a smug grin across his face. "Well after I talked to Mr.Simms here he has explained to me that with being the star athlete he is in this school, and with all the work he has put in with practices he has been tired lately and failed to pay attention where he was going and tripped and accidently spilled water on you."

My mouth drops open in disbelief knowing what he is going to say next. "So in that case I will give him afternoon detention today and demand he apologize to you Ms.Williams. But for you Mr.Mathews.." He says shifting his gaze to Jace. "I have to give you 3 days suspension for fighting."

"What!?" Jace says bolting upright. "You know the rules, there is a zero tolerance policy for violence. "He dumped the water on her and I'm the one getting in trouble?" "We have established that it wasn't what it appears Mr.Mathews." "This is a load of.." "Jace!" I interrupt him placing my hand over his arm instinctively to stop him from continuing.

He looks at me and we make eye contact and I will him to calm down, and I see some of the fumes diffuse in his eyes. "Is that all Mr.Burns?" I say averting my eyes to him. "I suppose so, well get to it Mr.Simms." I look at Austin making my face blank. "I am so very sorry that I accidently spilled water on you can you ever forgive me?" He says grinning, knowing that he won.

I see out the corner of my eye that Jace has balled up his fist and I quickly reply "Mhmm." and look back at Mr.Burns "Are we done?" "Yes, You and Mr.simms can go, but Mr.Mathews you need to stay so we can arrange your suspension."

My heart drops to the ground thinking not only is Austin virtually getting away with what he did, but now Jace is getting suspended because of me. I slowly stand up allowing Austin to get up and lead the way out, and I turn around as I walk out, making eye contact with Jace one last time before the door is shut between us.