Erotic novel - Seduction Impossible

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic novel - Seduction Impossible - Chapter 3 - Spicy

Unread post by sexy_parul » 05 Jan 2016 09:18

Chapter 3 - Spicy Last First Day

- AARON -

Groupies are all the same.

In the local area, Dyslexic Sex Drive has got its own little fan base, and with a fan base comes groupies. The one purposely pushing her tits toward me and gushing about my band as I sat in music class was no different. Worshiping at my feet,overly enthusiastic, flirty, and usually loud. I snuck a glance over at her bubbling cleavage she was slightly pushing together with her arms. I nodded approvingly, she had nice tits. I continued to quietly strum my guitar as she told me how hot I was. She 'caught me' staring at a chest and she put her hand on my thigh with an excited giggle. She glanced up at me and watched for a reaction as she slid her hand over to my crotch. I tensed a bit. I'm only human. She started to rub and increase the friction. I smiled.This was starting to get good. I felt my cock slowly springing to life under her palm the friction feeling better and better. She leaned in and kissed on my neck while fumbling with my zipper. I looked around the room where no one was paying attention, they were either too busy trying to tune their guitars or were across the room at a station with the teacher learning how to read music. A chair and some various music equipment partially blocked the view anyone would have of me. I let her unzip me as I set my guitar down off to the side.
Underneath the jeans my dick formed a tent in the front of my red and black boxers. Her eyes grew large and out came another giggle. she reached inside my boxers and grabbed my hot cock. She gasped at the size of it as she slowly stroked downward. "Mmmm" I said appreciatively. She picked up the pace jacking my dick off and I started thinking; 'This is fucking great!'... Until she ruined a good thing.
"You like it?" She attempted to say seductively. I nodded. "Do you think I'm hot, do you like me touching your cock baby? Mmm you're so big. You like when I stroke your big cock, Aaron?" Her voice grew more nasally with every word, I swear. But my body didn't mind and a while later she'd brought me to the brink of cumming. Evidently she noticed too, because her pleas became more frantic and louder to the point where I did another check around the room to make sure there were no watchful eyes.
"Cum for me!" she laughed, upping the pace of her strokes. "Cum baby. cum!" Not to be one to disappoint, my cock obliged, and she milked me dry, my jizz landing somewhere on the floor nearby and some on her hands which she licked with a happy smile.
As soon as it was done I hated everything.Her annoying laughter as she kept talking, this room, myself, all of it. I felt kinda like a guilty little kid with his hand in the cookie jar and I had no idea why. it's not like I cheated on anyone, or made her do it... it was just wrong. And I found myself finding more and more things wrong with... fuck

I don't even know her name.
But what it ultimately boiled down too is that I wished her fingers weren't the ones that had grasped me dick... I wished they were Olivia's, I realized as I put myself away just as the bell rang. I walked quickly away from.. whatever her name was and marched angrily to my next class.

- OLIVIA -

"THANK FUCKING GOD!" I laughed hopping into my car with Alyssa. I love my car it's my baby.. A bright blue 69 Chevelle SS that from age 12 I helped my grandpa rebuild. I'd re done the whole inside to be high tech with touch screen controls and a new sound system. My favorite part? The subs in the back. Alyssa and I put them to good use too.

"Yeah seriously, last first-day-of-hell ever baby,woo!" She did a little dance. "Though today was pretty spicy!" I raised my eyebrows a her.

"Spicy?" I asked, she nodded. "HOW?"

"Well turns out I have the class after lunch with Jared..." She grinned devilishly, "And we were watching a video in class. Most people were asleep, even the teacher. So... he fingered me and I gave him a handy!" She finished with a clap.

"Oh my stars,I'm clutchin my pearls, miss! I do declare!" I fanned myself feigning a southern belle.

"Oh yes! Though I struggled to hold back a moan or two and I think the kid in front of us started jacking off!" She shrugged.

"Ewwmahlord. Wait... where did Jared's uhm... gravy go?" I looked at her horrified. Something I said must've been truly fucking hilarious because Alyssa proceeded to die of laughter. I shoved my keys into the ignition and turned my car on.Finally she sobered, buckling herself.

"I'm sorry dear it's just for one, you called his cum: GRAVY! 2, you're so awkward. And tres, that's the funniest part! It landed on some girls back pack!" More laughter. My jaw dropped. I was officially heebed out.

"Yuckkkkkk." I buckled in and backed out of the spot, we'd successfully waited out the parking lot traffic. Alyssa tapped her chin like she was in thought.

"Hmmm..." She mused, "I wonder... Where did the other guy's jizz go?" I just stared at her. "No seriously, that shit's dangerous!"

"Well great someone could slip and fall!"I gasp. "And, I feel bad for the janitor!"

Alyssa suddenly grew quiet. As if considering something. She looked meekly up at me as I pulled up to a stops sign. "Spill." I command, never looking away from the road. She sighed and turned toward me, muting the radio.

"Well rumor is, Jared wasn't the only DSD member to get an in-class handy today....." Realization dawned on me. Aaron. Of course, the groupie sluts at our school would do anything for him, than brag all about it later.

"Which fanwhore this time?" I ask dryly sharply rounding a corner. I'm not good at hiding anger/jealousy.

"That bimbo we saw at the concert last time, the one who works at Blaster Juice? I think her name is Tina or Tanya or someshit." She makes a gross face.

"God, well I hope her hands are good for something because she fucking sucks a making smoothies..." I grumble, pulling up to Alyssa's house. She kisses my cheek as she unbuckles her seatbelt.

"Bye bestie, skype later?" she turns back around after exiting the car.

"Bye, and sure, as long as its after you dirty skype Jared," I laugh, "Because when i's before you're always so anxious to hang up on me!" We laugh and she closes the door marching up to her big ass house. I drive off smiling... That is until I remember Tia the fanwhore's sluttiness. Ugh, typical Aaron, perfect in every eay except his man whoreness. Well I guess it really was a spicy day for everyone.

---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can