Erotic Book - OLIVIA'S KNIGHT

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic Book - OLIVIA'S KNIGHT - Chapter 3 “oh my world

Unread post by sexy_parul » 06 Jan 2016 19:54

Chapter 3

“oh my world, do you think she is going to be fine?”Kevin asked

“She has to be!.” Michael clenched his fists as he sat in the waiting room.

‘It could have happened to anyone Michael’

‘No, I was reckless and put a pedestrian’s life in danger!’

‘don’t be too hard on yourself man’

‘this is serious Kevin!, I have messed up big time!’

They sat in silence for the rest of the night as they waiting for the doctor’s report. Kevin looked at Michael’s face and all he could see was a desperate broken man. It could mean the end of his career if the lady in the operating room did not make it. It was negligence for an officer to be speeding for no reason and hitting someone just made it worse. Kevin prayed for Michael’s sake that she would be okay. They finally dozed off and fell asleep. They were woken up by the nurse’s voices as they changed shifts with the morning crew.

‘I am going to get something to eat’.

Kevin stood up and stretched himself.
A few minutes after he had left the doctor came out to speak with Michael.

‘She is going to be fine officer’

‘oh thank God’ Michael breathed a sigh of relief

‘But we have to keep her here for us to monitor her condition in the main time’

‘okay, no problem, … errr.. doctor….. has she said anything?
The doctor looked at him like he was a mad man.

‘I don’t think you understand the severity of her injuries, there is no way she is going to be making conversation!’

‘Am… sorry doctor…… I don’t know what am saying, its just been a long night…..’

‘I understand, excuse me’

Michael sat down as the doctor walked away. He decided that it’s best if he stayed in the hospital to watch her, so when Kevin came back, he told him to go back to work. Kevin left reluctantly.

After 5 days of staying at the hospital she finally woke up. Olivia was in pain and was told that she had been in an accident that had left her with multiple broken ribs, a ruptured spleen and a mild concussion by her doctor. She was so drugged up with pain medication that it didn’t take long for her to go back into another deep sleep.
The doctor believed that she would need at least another week in hospital before she would be fully recovered. Michael had insisted that they put her in a private room. By the end of the second week she was well enough to talk .Michael had been coming in everyday to see her. He was very happy that today she was awake.

“Officer, all I want is just to talk to my friend” Olivia’s voice quivered and her eyes misted.

Michael looked at her face, her big brown eyes where filled with fear, the scars she had when she was admitted where fading away and a beautiful woman was emerging.

“Okay let me see if I can’t get this friend here”.
Michael stepped out of the room and spoke on his phone for a few minutes. When he came back he had a female officer with him.

“Olivia, this is Officer Jane, she is here to talk to you about what happened to you”.
Olivia pulled the hospital sheet closer to her body; she felt a hot flush through her thin body.

“Hi Olivia, we are going to take this as slow as possible and I will not rush you into anything, I want you to know that you are not the only one and it is not your fault, many women stay in abusive relationships because they blame themselves for everything wrong in the relationship”.

“No, I was not in an abusive relationship and I am fine”

“Then how do you explain all this bruises? I have seen this before, somebody big beat the living daylights out of you, let me help you”.

“I do not want to open any case; I don’t need help okay! I am fine please … please…….”

“Then there is nothing I can do right now Michael, if she won’t talk then we don’t have a case”. Officer Jane moved closer to Olivia and gave her a card.

“This is the hotline number for abused women and children, you can call it and talk anonymously, I wish you a speedy recovery’. Officer Jane looked at Olivia again before
reluctantly leaving the room.

‘please consider talking to someone’

After the officer had left, Michael moved closer to her bed. Olivia looked at his handsome face, she knew that she couldn’t avoid the questions anymore .

“Olivia, what happened to you? ” Michael was leaning on the bed with his hand on hers.

“I don’t want to talk about it”.

“Come on, you can trust me girl”

“no, I just don’t feel like talking about it!” Olivia yanked out her hand from his.

“is there something you are hiding?”

“NO!, I just don’t want to relive that horror again!’ Olivia screamed at him.

“Okay, fine, there has to be another way” Michael stood up and started pacing.

Olivia looked at him pacing, he was built like an athlete with muscles bulging everywhere, made his police uniform look too small. He had a beard growing and it made him look a bit fierce in a sexy way. There was this aura of danger around him she couldn’t ignore. And what did he mean by “there has to be another way?” who is this man? Why was he asking her so many questions? Somehow she didn’t feel so comfortable around him, her heart told her danger, danger run for it.

The knock on the door brought them back to reality. The door opened slightly and Felicia walked into the room, her perfectly made up face turned pale, for a minute she stopped breathing, she was staring at Michael. She blinked multiple times before trying to regain her composure. Olivia was very intrigued by this behaviour and had never seen her friend behave like this. Michael on the other hand was just as uncomfortable as Felicia looked, Olivia was now convinced that something was definitely going on here and she had no idea what it was. Before she could say anything, Felicia ran to her and hugged her really tight, she could smell the strawberry and cherry perfume all over her.

“i am so glad you are ok Olivia, everyone has been so worried about you”. Felicia was still hugging Olivia as she said this.

“i am fine Felicia”

“What happened to you? We nearly opened a missing person’s case for you”

“Who do you mean by “we”? You know that i do not have any friends except for you Felicia.”

Errrrr,….me and Robert of course

‘ladies, I will wait outside, ‘ Michael’s deep voice held a hint of irritation.

The women continued talking as if he wasn’t even in the room, so he let himself out.

“who is Robert?”

“you seriously don’t remember Robert? The man i told you i was dating?”

“oh, that Robert. I forgot about him”

Olivia knew she was lying about that last part, Robert was hard to forget because of his dreamy, delicious looking face, he literally made you drool all over him. He had the creamiest chocolate skin and when he smiled he could make you forget who you are. She had only met him once and with just one look he had managed to make her panties so wet with his sexual allure that she had not stopped thinking about him for months to come. She had felt ashamed and disgusted with herself for lusting over a taken man, more so, her best friend’s man.

Olivia, honey are you ok, you look flustered.

I am fine Felicia, have you heard anything from my mother?

No, but for now I am more interested in you, what happened to you honey?

Olivia’s eyes watered and her body convulsed as she thought about her torture. She hadn’t been able to sleep because of the nightmares every night and was constantly in fear that her captors would just walk into the hospital and take her again.

‘can we not talk about that now, can i stay with you when i leave the hospital tomorrow, i am too scared to go to my apartment alone’.

‘Sure, you can stay with me for as long as you need.’

For a while there was tension and the room was silent. Felicia tried to lighten up the mood by saying.

‘Who is the hottie outside?’

‘That is the man who hit me with his car and also saved my life at the same time’

Felicia was now just looking at her with a blank face. She had been a beauty queen in the past and knew how to use her beauty to get what she wanted.

‘Don’t look at me like that’
Felicia knew that her friend would spill the beans in no time.

‘Ok, am going tell you this much, he has been very helpful and considerate, although the fact that he doesn’t want to go away and keeps asking me what happened is becoming very irritating i thanked him and asked him to leave but he refused.’

‘Mmmhhh, sounds like he likes you a lot, any woman would die for a man like that’.

‘He makes me feel uncomfortable sometimes’

‘What do you mean?’

Olivia felt herself blush to the tip of her toes; she was a shy woman and didn’t like speaking of anything sex related.

‘Sometimes i can feel him undressing me with his eyes’ Olivia whispered and both girls giggled.

They were not aware of Michael watching them from the window outside. He was smiling to himself as he saw that Olivia was finally showing some signs of life. When he saw that nearly half an hour had passed and the women were still chatting away, he stepped into the room and asked to speak with Felicia.

They were talking in the passage and Olivia couldn’t hear what they were saying but Felicia did not look happy. Suddenly they finished and both entered the room.

“i thought you didn’t know each other”

‘we don’t, he just wanted to know where you would be staying and i told him with me’
Olivia could sense that the atmosphere was charged in the room but just could not put her finger on it. There was this uneasy feeling at the pit of her stomach and she noticed that both Michael and Felicia looked nervous.

‘Is everything ok?’

‘yes’..............

‘i am just worried that i won’t be able to see you anymore’. Michael said this as he sat on the chair next to the bed.
Before Olivia could answer Michael’s phone started to ring.

‘can you please excuse me i really need to talk to this person.

After Michael had left the room Felicia kissed Olivia goodbye with the promise of taking her home tomorrow. Michael returned and told Olivia that he had to attend to some business and rushed off also.

---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic Book - OLIVIA'S KNIGHT - Chapter 4 ‘Bring me a

Unread post by sexy_parul » 06 Jan 2016 19:55

Chapter 4

‘Bring me a towel babe’ Bastino yelled at Brenda the mother of his child.

‘am coming with your damn towel, no need to shout!’

Bastino was taking a shower at his luxurious 3 bedroom apartment in Fourways. He preferred to stay there but owned houses in Pimville and Sandton.

‘where have you been?’

She said this as she stood outside the shower, she knew that she had to be careful with what she said around him. He had called her and told her that he was on his way home in the wee hours of the morning. She was glad that her other lover had not slept over or it would have spelled trouble for her.He had laid a hand on her once and that had been enough for her. The only reason she stayed with him was because of his money.

When he stepped out of the shower, his eyes were on her ample bosom, he could feel all the blood leave his brain and flow to that one place that ached the most. She could see that he wanted her when he licked his lips and stepped closer.

‘Come here baby girl and stop asking so many questions’

It was a silent command and she obeyed. She was a freak and he knew it.

‘go down on your knees’

She kept eye contact with him as she slowly, seductively slip to the floor. She quickly forgot about his disappearance that had lasted nearly four weeks. Just thinking about his big black dick made her so wet. She loved sex and would have it with any willing person or animal. Her hands were on his dick, she was stroking him while cupping his balls. He groaned as she licked him. A big pearl of pre-cum slowly dripped down the corner of her lips as she sucked him deeper into her mouth. He closed his eyes and looked as if he was about to have a stroke.

‘oh, that is so good, oh shit, oh shit.

He was leaning on the shower to keep balance. One thing that Brenda knew to do well was giving a blow job. She continue to vacuum his dick until he couldn’t take it anymore.

‘damit woman, ohh……….’

His body shook as she swallowed his load and licked his dick clean.

‘I have to go now woman’

‘What?’

‘I have things to do!, the money you spend so carelessly doesn't make itself!’

He had walked to the closet and was now dressing. She walked after him.

‘and what about my release?’

‘it will have to wait’

‘how can you be so cold and insensitive?’

‘I do not have time for this shit Brenda!, go stick a fucking cucumber in your hole!, I don’t care!, just get out of my face!

He was walking to the front door as he shouted at her. She stood there dazed as he slammed the door and the next thing she heard was the sound of his car driving away.

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic Book - OLIVIA'S KNIGHT - Chapter 5 After callin

Unread post by sexy_parul » 06 Jan 2016 19:55

Chapter 5

After calling Lucas to meet at their usual spot Bastino had explained to him that they were going to the hospital to wait for a package. They were parked in front of the hospital where they could see who was coming in or going out. Anyone looking at them from far would think they were genuinely concerned family members visiting a relative. Lucas was sitting in the passenger seat, his fat belly was protruding from the tiny jacket he wore. It was still very cold so he wore a pink woolly hat that covered his ears so snugly.

‘that bitch had better not have used my money!’

Some of the spit shooting from Bastino’s mouth landed on Luca’s jacket.

‘do you think she will tell us where her whore of a mother is hiding?’

‘She will tell, I will make sure of it!’

Bastino’s voice was deep and the expression on his face was so cold and chilling that Lucas had to look away.

Lucas held resentment towards Bastino for the abuse he had received in his hands. Looking at the scar on his left arm intensified his hatred. The only thing stopping him from acting it out was fear. He had tried to defend himself once and that was how he got the scar. Licking his dry lips he gazed out of the window, the hospital was bustling with people, cars and ambulances where going in and out of the parking, it was a normal day for them. Bastino started fidgeting, Lucas knew that was not a good thing. He could feel his frustration radiate from his body, his boss wanted to crush something. Bastino solved everything with violence. Lucas felt Bastino’s eyes on him, he was looking at his head, Oh no, the pink hat! Dread filled him as he heard Bastino shout;

‘Why the fuck are you wearing that stupid ass pink shit!’ If it wasn’t for your idiot face she never would have escaped! You are a useless piece of shit!

‘I am sorry boss’.

Lucas clumsily pulled the hat off and threw it out of the window. It had been a present from his dead mother. His chest constricted with a surge of emotions as he longingly looked the hat lying on the pavement.

Idiot! Are you listening to me!

Bastino had the veins on his thick neck popping and more spit flying in all directions. His cold eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head. His fists where clenched tightly, he was about to explode.

‘so sorry boss, please don’t hurt me, it’s just that I really liked that hat’.

Lucas was whimpering like a cold puppy, his heart thudding so hard in his chest. He had done a lot of bad things to good people but when it came to Bastino’s rage not even he stood a chance.
He felt the pain in his loins, Bastino had punched him in the stomach. His hands went to protectively cover his abdomen, he waited for more pain as he groaned and none came. Looking up he saw that Bastino’s eyes were fixed on a man and woman getting inside a black Mercedes. Through the pain he managed to concentrate harder and realised that it was Olivia in the car with a man he did not recognise.

‘Aw, you found her boss’. Lucas closed his eyes and let out a sigh of relief.

Bastino started smiling.

‘Yes, I am coming for you my pretty, I shall kill you slowly and enjoy every minute.' Bastino was talking to himself as he started the engine and followed the unsuspecting couple.

Fuck Me if you can