Erotic Novel - Her Sensuous Search by Doc Tesch - Chapter 1

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic Novel - Her Sensuous Search by Doc Tesch - Chapte

Unread post by sexy_parul » 11 Jan 2016 17:27

Chapter 7
It was not exactly the sweetest music this side of heaven, but it wasn't bad and the dancing couples
seemed to be enjoying it. Sounds of merriment filled the ballroom of the respectable old hotel. The party
was being thrown by the city's largest wholesale building materials dealer. It was an annual affair.
Contractors large and small were invited, and any guests they cared to bring were more than welcome.
Sue hadn't wanted to come at first, but Hub insisted that she go with him and so, here she was. This was
the first date she'd had since she and Doug had got married. It was wrong, of course, to go out with
another man while her unsuspecting husband was out of town working, but she couldn't seem to refuse
Hub anything any more. Besides, she'd reasoned, going to a party with him couldn't be as wrong as
staying home and having sex with him, as she'd been doing for the last several nights.
"Having fun?" Hub asked, as he returned from the bar with fresh drinks for them both.
She nodded and smiled at him as he sat down in the booth beside her. "I can't help feeling guilty, though,
going to a party while Doug is off working."
"Screw Doug," he said. "He doesn't have to know about tonight, does he?" He laughed. "Or last night?
Or the night before?" "He mustn't know," she said, and took a nervous sip of the drink he'd just brought
her. "I'd die if he found out about us, Hub. I'd just die."
"What if I decide to kick him out and keep you all to myself?" he asked.
"What?!" she gasped. "You're not serious!"
He met her frantic gaze and looked her right in the eye.
"Are you?"
He shrugged. "I don't know if I am or not, but I kind of like having you all to myself."
Sue blushed. She felt a surge of warmth toward him. "Are you trying to tell me you love me?"
"Don't go putting words in my mouth, little girl," be warned. "All I said was-" "Copeland!" a male voice
boomed. "Hub Copeland!" A man of about fifty was walking toward them with his right hand extended.
Sue had never seen him before. She noticed that although Hub shook hands with the man and motioned
him to sit down with them, he appeared to be slightly annoyed by the intrusion of their privacy. "You old
devil you, how've you been doing?" the man asked, smiling broadly as he took a seat across from both
of them. "I haven't seen you for . . . must be six or seven months now! Too long, pal. Old friends ought
to get together every now and again, if for nothing more than to swap lies!" He slapped the table and
laughed uproariously, as if he thought he'd said something extremely funny. Then he turned his attention
on Sue. "This your new missus? Little young for you, isn't she?" he asked, winking slyly at Hub. "Pretty
tough. Real pretty girl. Introduce us, man, where's your manners?"
"Jack Barker; Sue Fletcher," Hub said, with a wave of his hand from one to the other. "She's my
stepson's wife."
"Oh?" Jack Barker arched an eyebrow and looked at Sue, his manner making her feel uncomfortable.
"And where is he?" "Doug's a salesman for a correspondence school," Sue explained. "He's working out
of town at the present."
"Oh!" Jack Barker exclaimed, his facial expression turning absolutely impish as he shifted his gaze from
Sue to Hub and back again. "You don't understand" Sue told him, wondering how this stranger had put
her on the spot like this, and why she felt it necessary to explain anything to him in the first place. "You
see, my husband is going to college on the G.I. Bill. Only it's summer now and he's working instead . . .
and we're living with Hub for the time being because we're short of money."
"You're living with Hub," Jack Barker said. "And your husband is out of town working? Ooo, la, la!"
Sue's cheeks turned crimson. She looked to Hub for help but he was grinning across the table at his
friend. Obviously he was amused. The two men burst out laughing simultaneously. It was more than Sue
could graciously take. Glaring at them, she muttered something very unladylike and then took a deep pull
on her drink. She already felt tipsy, and knew she was drinking too much.
"Hey, come on, sugar," Jack Barker coaxed. "I was just putting you on a little bit, that's all. Honest. I
didn't mean anything by it." "I don't appreciate being the butt of an off-color joke such as you were
making," Sue told him.
"I'm sorry," he apologized.
Sue gave him a stony glance and went on sipping her drink. "Jack's just a fun-loving guy who likes to
kid around with people," Hub said. "Isn't that right, Jack, old buddy?"
"Hell right," Jack replied. "Specially pretty women." "The nice man just paid you a compliment, Suzy
Baby," Hub said, as he reached under the table, ran his hand up then down her nylon-encased thigh and
gripped her knee. "Don't you think you ought to thank him?" Beneath the table Hub was gripping her
knee tighter and tighter, applying pressure to force her into saying what he wanted her to say. She
winced and then begrudgingly muttered, "Thank you."
"Smile and say it again, like you mean it this time." It was all she could do to keep from crying out, for his
powerful fingers were like a vise clamping down on her knee. Forcing a smile, she said, "Thank you."
"Would you like to dance with the nice man?" Hub asked.
"If you wa-want me to," Sue stammered, "I wi-will." "I asked you first," Hub said, looking nonchalant
and innocent as below the table he increased the pressure on her knee.
"Yes, I'd li-like to . . . dance with the nice man." she managed to say, grimacing with pain.
"Then ask him for a dance."
Sue's cheeks flushed with humiliation. To make it even worse, Jack Barker's lewd expression told her
that he had the situation pretty well sized up now and could guess what the relationship between her and
her husband's stepfather really was. He just sat there, grinning, not volunteering to come to her aid.
Apparently he was enjoying her embarrassment.
"Would you dance with me, Mister Barker," she asked, calling him mister in the hope that it might keep
things formal between them and prevent him from getting any ideas of his own about her. That would be
all she'd need - to have some average-looking fifty-year-old man calling her up and dropping by the
house when both Doug and Hub were gone - and from what she'd seen of him so far he was the type
who might try to make a play for her.
"All right with you, pal?" Barker asked.
Hub laughed and nodded his consent while, his actions hidden beneath the table, he patted Sue's abused
knee then ran his hand up between her legs, under her short skirt, and cupped her crotch. "Long as you
don't try to maneuver her into a dark corner and slip the meat to her," he said, hooking the crotchband
of her panties to one side with his thumb. "After all, Jack, she is my daughter-in-law and I have to watch
out for her well-being while my stepson is gone."
As he spoke, all the while looking directly at the man across the booth from them, Hub rather roughly
inserted his large, knobby-knuckled middle finger into Sue's blond honeypot. A lack of precoital
moistness caused this unexpected invasion of her privates to hurt. However, this pain had a sexual
overtone and, added to the other pain and humiliation she was already suffering, she responded almost
immediately. She couldn't help herself. Hub had this strange power over her that she didn't understand at
all but was totally unable to protect herself against. Beads of clear feminine lubricant popped out on the
walls of her small vagina in copious abundance, coating his finger as he stroked it rather absently in and
out of her hair-ringed slit.
Nervously Sue sipped at her drink. She scooted a bit lower in the booth and spread her legs wider apart
for the brute of a man who was more her master than her lover. Out of shame over what was being done
to her in a public place with people all about, she lowered her head and dropped her gaze. Now she
could inadvertently see as well as feel the sinful manipulations of her loins. Her skirt was bunched up at
the top of her thighs. Sparse, curly blond tufts of pubic hair were visible as she caught sight of Hub's
thick finger dipping in and out of her clefted mound.
In mortified fascination she watched herself being finger-fucked. She wished Hub would stop this
lust-inciting insanity, but she couldn't even ask him to quit without giving away the secret, at least to
Hub's friend, and she would simply die if that nasty old man found out. The men were talking about past
events which held no interest for Sue, so she ignored them as best she could. Jack Barker had said he
wanted to wait for a slow tune to dance with her because he didn't like the new dances where no one
touched anyone else. She dreaded having to dance with the man. He would probably try to feel her
bottom and nibble her earlobe. He looked like that type. Maybe they wouldn't play any more slow
songs, she hoped. Maybe Hub would feel the urge and take her home soon, and give her what his
passion-provoking finger was making her want in spite of her protesting conscience.
Emitting a soft sigh of surrender to the sensual pleasure being secretly pumped into her, Sue squirmed
her rump about and snuggled her furry nest tighter against Hub's naughty hand. She closed her eyes in
order to more fully savor the sinful sensations. He was getting to her. A wicked little smile tugged at the
corners of her mouth. Absently she ran the tip of her pink tongue all around the oval of her soft, full,
parted lips.
Just when she was starting to really enjoy it, Hub withdrew his finger, wiped it on her skirt and said,
"Time to go home."
Blinking open her eyes, Sue found herself looking across the booth into the leering face of Hub's friend.
"Those little catnaps are great, aren't they?" Barker quipped.
Sue frowned at him.
"Come on," Hub said. "Finish your drink and let's get out of here." "I don't want any more of it," she
replied, suppressing a giggle because now she wouldn't have to dance with Jack Barker. "Drink it
down."
Sue shrugged and finished her drink even though her mood alerted her to the fact that she'd already had
one too many. There was no point in arguing with Hub, she reasoned almost happily, since she always
wound up doing what he wanted her to do anyway. And besides, she didn't want to argue at a time like
this, when he had her all worked up and was about to take her home.
Hub's obnoxious buddy followed them outside and across the parking lot.
"Where's your car?" Hub asked.
"Didn't bring it," Barker said. "Figured to load up on the free booze and then take a cab home."
"Safer that way," Hub agreed, "if you're gonna get stinko." But the man wasn't "stinko" and Sue couldn't
understand why he was walking along with them toward Hub's pickup.
"Let me get that door for the little lady," Jack Barker said, and he hurried around the pickup ahead of
Sue.
"Why, thank you," she said, surprised by his gentlemanly act. He not only opened the door for her, he
also took her arm and helped her climb up into the cab of the truck.
"That was very thoughtful of you, Mister Barker," she said, smiling sweetly at him as she waited patiently
for him to shut the door. Hub got in on the driver's side, shut the door and then patted the seat beside
him. "Put it here, Suzy Baby."
Obediently she slid over to the middle of the seat. As soon as she did, Jack Barker climbed in and shut
the door. Sue shrugged mentally, figuring that Hub was going to drop his friend off somewhere. She
hadn't heard them mention it, but then she hadn't paid too much attention to their conversation. She
resented his riding in the truck with them, though, because now she would have to act like a lady and she
had this wild, wanton desire to unzip Hub's fly, pull out that big beautiful phallus of his and caress it all
the way home. When they stopped in front of Hub's house, his friend was still with them. Sue didn't
know what to think. The ride home from the party had been strained and strangely silent. Neither of the
men had said a word to each other or to her. The only personal contact of any sort had been when Jack
Barker had attempted to play kneesies with her shortly after they'd pulled out of the hotel parking lot.
She'd jerked her leg quickly away from his and thrown him an icy glance that had evidently made him
know she wasn't interested in that sort of thing, with him, at least.
"What's going on here?" Sue demanded, when Hub swung open the front door of the house and
motioned for her and Barker to go on in. Whack!
"Ouch!" Sue exclaimed, rubbing her stinging asscheek which Hub had just swatted as she hurried
through the door. She noticed the sex-hungry look in Jack Barker's eyes as he and Hub followed her
inside. Neither of the men were joking and carrying on now. "Why did you have to do that . . . in front of
him?" Sue whined.
Ignoring her, Hub shut and locked the door. He stood beside his friend, at least a head taller and fifty
pounds heavier. Both men were staring at her, looking her up and down. They were making Sue feel
uncomfortable, naked almost.
Finally Hub told her to make drinks, explaining that his friend lived only a short distance away and that
he'd invited him to join them for a nightcap. Breathing a sigh of relief, Sue made drinks and served them
to the men. She went back to the kitchen for her drink and, returning to the living room, made her way
toward the easy chair, since both the men were on the couch, one sitting at either end of it. Before she
could sit down, however, Hub patted the couch between himself and Barker.
"Put it here."
"Please, Hub, I'd rather sit over here . . . if you don't mind."
"I mind."
"Hub!" she whined.
"You want a spanking?" he threatened.
"Hub, hush! You're embarrassing me to death!" Sue scolded. "What will your friend think?"
"He'll probably think that you're a sassy little cunt who deserves getting her butt beat. Now get over
here."
"Hub, please!" she whined, as she hurried over and sat down between the two men. "You shouldn't talk
to me that way. At least not in front of company."
"Company?" Hub laughed. "Hell, old Jack ain't company. He's my buddy, a regular kind of guy, like me.
We don't have to pretend in front of him. Hell's bells, he knows the score."
With that, Hub leaned toward her, put his arm around her and kissed her. She tried to push him away,
mumbling a plea for him to wait until his friend left, but as usual he bent her to his will. His thumb hooked
over the point of her dainty chin and he forced her mouth open. In rushed his tongue, darting around
here and there as he explored her oral cavern. She noticed that Hub seemed extra excited about kissing
her, and she wondered if Jack Barker's presence had anything to do with his mood.
Little by little she melted against him. Soon, she was sucking his tongue hungrily and rolling her mouth
against his. Their tongues wrestled back and forth from one mouth to the other. The lascivious sounds of
oral suctioning could be heard softly but distinctly in the otherwise quiet room. For a moment, Sue forgot
all about the man on the other end of the couch. She began purring softly down deep in her throat. Hub
was getting to her, making her hot.
Suddenly he broke the kiss. With an evil smile playing over his coarse-featured face, Hub said, "Jack,
you want to swap a little spit with her?"
Sue couldn't believe her shocked ears.
"Don't mind if I do," came Barker's reply as, grinning from ear to ear, he set his drink aside and
motioned for Sue to slide over to him. "Go on, Suzy Baby," Hub urged, giving her a little push. "Hub,
no," she pleaded, refusing to believe that he could be serious about such a thing. "You're kidding, aren't
you? You don't really mean it, do you?"
"He's my buddy," Hub told her, a devilish glint in his eyes as he pushed her slowly but surely into the
cradle of Jack Barker's welcoming arm. "Go on now. Give him a little kiss. What can that hurt?" "It can
hurt me!" Sue wailed. "My self-image! Hub, no, I ca-can't. It's not right! Doug . . . think about Doug!"
"Shut up and give Jack a kiss!" Hub barked.
Sue gulped. Reluctantly she nodded agreement. She didn't dare disobey him, for his expression warned
her that he was running out of patience with her. Tears of humiliation misted her eyes as she turned her
head toward Jack Barker and tilted up her face, pursing her lips for the dreaded kiss from the fiftyish
man.
"Pretty," Barker breathed, caressing her cheek with the palm of his hand. "She surely is a pretty little
thing, Hub."
He kissed her like the dirty old man she had intuitively known he was right from the start. Roughly and
with openmouthed urgency he mashed his lips to hers. The tip of his tongue wriggled wormlike between
her resisting lips and began insistently nudging her teeth. "Noom!" Sue protested, speaking as clearly as
she could with her teeth clenched tightly together. She pushed at his shoulders, attempting to break the
kiss, but he had the back of her head cupped in his hand and wouldn't let go.
"Open up, slut," Hub said. "Let the nice man French you." Her senses reeling with shame, she opened
her mouth slowly and most unwillingly, as she screamed silently, Why, damn you, Hub, why oh why are
you degrading me this way! And then her reluctant oral cavity was suddenly filled with the slippery,
suggestively thrusting tongue of the man old enough to be her father and then some. It caused her to feel
sick at her stomach. For a moment there, Sue thought she was actually going to throw up. And she
hoped she did, right in his mouth. It would serve him right.
But she didn't, and as the kiss went on and on and on, she gradually accepted the situation and began
licking back tentatively at his tantalizing tongue. He must've kissed her for five minutes or longer before
she heaved a pitiful little whimper of surrender and, throwing her arm around him, sucked down hungrily
on his now appealing taste organ.
"There now, that wasn't so bad after all, was it?" Barker asked, when he finally came up for air.
Numbly, she shook her head, saying in a tiny dull-toned voice that was barely audible, "No, not so bad."
Hub laughed. "Bad, hell. Looked to me like you was starting to enjoy it." He drew her away from his
friend and kissed her again himself. Time stood still for Sue, because it just didn't seem real, what was
happening to her. It had to be a nightmare. Surely it was impossible for her to enjoy being passed back
and forth between two older men who were both giving her passionate French kisses. But there was no
denying the fact that she did enjoy it. It was simply awful of her but she couldn't seem to help it. She'd
had too much to drink, Sue reasoned, making excuses for herself. The alcohol had lowered her moral
defenses. They were taking advantage of her. Could she help it if she was a normal, healthy girl? And
being a normal, healthy girl, could she possibly be expected not to respond to the continual stimulation of
so many wet, passionate kisses? Why, they were actually making her dizzy, the way they kept turning
her first to one of them and then to the other, each of them hugging her and kissing her in turn, letting her
suck their sweet, wonderful tongues.
"I'll bet her snatch is sopping wet by now," Sue heard Hub saying while she was being embraced by his
nice friend. "Why don't you reach under her skirt and check that out, Jack?"
The old devil didn't have to be coaxed. He rammed his tongue all the farther down her throat. Ignoring
her piteous little noises of protest and feeble struggling to protect her virtue, he wedged his hand
between her tightly clenched-together thighs and started working it up toward her groin.
"Noom . . . noom," Sue pleaded muffledly into his mouth, as she struggled to protect herself. Allowing
them both to kiss her was one thing, but she couldn't permit this total stranger, even if he was a buddy of
Hub's, to reach under her dress and touch her where only her husband had the right to put his hand.
Sue had no choice in the matter, however, because Hub soon came to the aid of his lecherous pal. With
his strength, it required small effort for him to grasp Sue's dimpled knees and spread them apart.
"NOOM!" she wailed, when Barker's hand darted under her skirt and began feeling her up.
"Man, oh, man." Barker exclaimed.
Sue shut her eyes in mortification and clenched her small hands into fists of helpless rage as the dirty old
man pawed her against her wifely will.
"She wet?" Hub asked.
"Juicy as hell. Hot, too."
"Please," she whined, gazing imploringly into Hub's eyes. "Please don't go any further. You mustn't do
this terrible thing to me." Tenderly Hub clasped her head between his hands. Her cheeks were flushed
with desire. Her blond curly hair was in a state of enticingly sensual disarray. Her full pink lips were puffy
with passion. Tears of shame hung at the corners of her eyes, but her eyes themselves had that glassy
look of lust about them. "You're a beautiful little hunk of fuckstuff," Hub whispered, a split second before
he drew her mouth to his and kissed her sweetly but with passion.
She melted all over him. Emitting a sigh of submission to this man who had physically abused her and
was now apparently going to share her with his friend, she flung her arms around his neck and allowed
him to suck in her will as well as her tongue.
Shivering with the licentiousness of such wicked goings on, she clung to Hub and kept up the
tongue-entwined kissing as he, too, began feeling her up. Tremulously she spread her nylon-clad legs
and allowed the two men to stroke and caress her as they would. And what a thrill it gave her - once she
quit resisting - to have two men at once running their hands over her thighs and rubbing up against the
narrow strip of sheer, secretion-soaked nylon which was the only thing protecting her private portal from
them now.
She could feel them working their fingers in under her panties. First one then another fingertip found the
elliptical opening of her slippery slot and they both started probing into her at the same instant. "Ohh,"
she sighed, her lips breaking free of Hub's lips as she gave in to the sensation of melting weakness and
let her head loll back against the couch. "What are you two doing to me? I've never felt this way before.
Mmmm . . . oh, it's so wicked . . . so ni-nice!" They each had a finger inside her vagina. She squirmed
her bottom voluptuously for them. It felt so different, but very good indeed, as the two men
finger-fucked her simultaneously. Sometimes they stroked in unison but most of the time one
knobby-knuckled finger was sliding into her as the other one was being pulled out, and getting both the
push and the pull sensations at the same time was enough to drive the poor girl out of her mind.
"Like it?" Hub asked.
"Uh-huh!" Sue breathed. "It's wild. Oh, daddy, kiss me quick because I'm co-coming! Nnnn . . .
oohhhh!"
They took turns kissing her as they double-masturbated her through that orgasm and a couple more that
followed in rapid succession. Before they quit, each of the men had two fingers in her, stretching her
blond muff to the point where they had her whimpering with the pain of the rough treatment being given
her tender pussy. When they finally pulled their fingers out of her and left her alone momentarily, Sue just
sat there panting for breath and trembling all over.
"Look at them lips," Jack Barker said. "She didn't get lips like that from eating bananas."
Hub said nothing.
"I said I'll bet she didn't get lips like that from eating bananas."
"Probably not," Hub agreed, reaching for his drink. He took a sip.
"What are you hinting at, Jack?"
"You know," Jack laughed nervously. "A little suckie-suckie?" "Maybe. If you play your cards right.
How about it, Suzy, you want to go down on old Jack here?"
Sue shook her head no. She wished they couldn't talk about her that way. It made her feel cheap and
vulgar.
"Then show him your titties," Hub laughed.
She didn't know if he was serious or not.
"Go on," he said.
She didn't want to but supposed it wouldn't really make any difference, since he'd already seen and felt
her loins. Leaning forward, she reached behind her back and unbuttoned her blouse. Hub helped her off
with it. She unhooked her bra and Jack Barker removed that garment of intimate apparel from her. She
sat between them naked to the waist, with her skirt shoved up to her hips, and she couldn't help feeling
ashamed.
"God, what a set of knockers," Barker said with obvious admiration. Sue's breasts were large and firm
without a bit of sag. In fact, they were sort of upswept and came to twin points in her perfect pink
nipples the shape of pencil erasers with the edges just slightly rounded off.
"Run your grubby paws over them beauties," Hub invited. "Hell right, don't mind if I do," Barker said, as
he reached over and weighed Sue's nearest bust by cupping it from below and lifting up. He let out a
squeal of delight and started bouncing her tit up and down. "Goddamn, Hub, how'd you like to run
barefooted through a whole field of 'em just like this 'un?"
Hub laughed appreciatively. He tweaked the nipple of Sue's other breast and commented that it might be
sort of fun, at that.
As for Sue, what with her passion partly relieved by the climaxes they'd given her through masturbation,
she didn't think much of Jack Barker's idea or his childish bouncing of her womanly mound. She knew
better than to belittle him for it, though. Instead she took his hand in hers and began guiding it over her
tits, showing him how she liked to be caressed on that part of her body. He took the cue and soon
fanned the embers of her waning desire back to life. When he began sucking and gently nibbling on her
nearest nerve-laden cone of pink tumescence, it felt so lovely that she never wanted him to stop. And
when Hub joined him, the two middle-aged men nursing at her breasts like twin babies, Sue cupped their
heads tighter against her, sighing contentedly as a sensual smile played lazily over her relaxed, pretty
visage.
"That's nice," she cooed. "So nice. I could go on like this all night long."
But they were making her all hot and bothered again, and before long she was wishing Jack would go on
home so Hub could take her to bed and give her what she needed and wanted. In her naivete, Sue did
not yet suspect that Hub's friend might not be going home tonight, or that Hub was toying with the
licentious notion of allowing the man to go all the way with her. Such an unholy idea simply didn't occur
to her rather innocent and still somewhat prudish mind.
The men began caressing her thighs and petting her pussy again, in addition to pleasuring her titties with
their hot mouths. It was simply too much stimulation for one woman to take and remain calm about it.
When Hub took out his erected phallus and placed her hand on it, Sue moaned aloud and grasped it
eagerly. Then Jack Barker pulled out his penis and carried her other hand to it, and Sue couldn't resist.
She knew she shouldn't behave in such a wanton and unwifely manner, but she clutched the older man's
hard horn and started running her hand up and down it, the way she was already doing to Hub's.
"You horny devils are driving me crazy," she mumbled, as she started hunching their hands to help them
finger-fuck her better while at the same time she was jacking them off hard and fast as she could go.
"They feel so hard and hot . . . your fat dicks . . . mmmm . . . good . . . oh, so good!"
They did feel good to her. In her condition of unbidden but now runaway desire, any male organ in a
state of proper erection would've felt good to the passion-dazed young bride. The difference in size
between the members of the two men didn't particularly matter to Sue. Jack Barker's pecker reminded
her of her husband's since it was about the same size as Doug's, and comparing the two made her feel
guilty. But not guilty enough to slow her down because this was so exciting and she was feeling
marvelous and what could it possibly hurt? After all, they were only masturbating one another like
naughty children. It wasn't as if she were being unfaithful to Doug with Hub's friend, too, she rationalized.
And then, just when she was about to come, they stopped. First Hub pulled away from her and sat up
straight beside her, then Jack followed suit. Sue sat there between them panting, wriggling her rump
around, her palpitating pussy dripping with desire as she clung uncomprehendingly to their upstanding
pricks.
"Don't quit on me!" she whined. "It was getting too good to quit!
Please, Hub, you and your friend mustn't leave me hanging like this.
Use your fingers on me just a little more!"
Hub shook his head. He pulled her gripping fingers one by one from his organ and pushed her hand
away. "I'm not in the mood. Maybe Mister Barker will take pity on you."
"Will you, Mister Barker?" Sue asked hopefully, turning toward him. "This kid stuff is beginning to bore
me, too," Barker told her. "Maybe if you . . ." His voice trailed off.
"Maybe if I what?" Sue asked.
"Naw," Barker drawled. "I doubt if you'd go for it."
"Go for what?" she asked. "I might! Tell me what!" Jack Barker grinned lewdly. "I want you to wrap
them hot lips of yours around my cock and give me a blowjob."
"Ohmygod," she gasped. She shook her head as if in a daze. "No, please . . . I just ca-can't do that."
"Why not?" asked Barker.
"I'm a married woman," she whined. "It wouldn't be right." He laughed. "But it's all right for you to jack
me off while I finger you and suck your tittie? Jesus, what a crazy mixed-up kid you are!" "Give him
some head, Suzy. Those sexy lips of yours were made just for sucking a man's cock."
"Hub, don't talk that way!" Sue protested.
"You like it, too, don't you, you sweet little cock-sucker? Come on. I want to see you gobble Jack's
knob."
"Don't Hub . . . no . . . please don't!" she wailed, as he grabbed her head and began pushing it down into
his friend's lap. "Kiss it!"
She stared wide-eyed at the purplish dome of the circumcised dick she was being ordered to kiss, and it
loomed obscenely larger and more livid the closer he pushed her face toward it. Hardly more than the
head itself was visible because she was still gripping it, her white hand trembling as it clung to the
olive-skinned shaft which lewdly protruded from the man's open fly. When her nose was about five
inches above his penis, the sexual scent of his masculine arousal wafted up to her. The smell of his hard
cock tingled her delicate feminine nostrils, exciting her like the powerful aphrodisiac nature intended it to
be. "Nnn," she murmured, and took a deep breath of the air which was filled with his aroma.
"Kiss it slut!" Hub snapped.
Pursing her lips, Sue kissed the man's heated bulb lightly and quickly. It no longer seemed like such a
terrible thing to do, but she still wasn't sure that she ought to.
"That's it, baby," Jack Barker crooned. "Do it again." Strangely enough, his soft-spoken words made her
want to do it again, partly to please him and partly to show Hub that a woman appreciates being
sweet-talked sometimes.
"You've got a nice one, Mister Barker," she cooed, and she kissed it for him again. This time her lips
lingered a bit longer on the musky-smelling glans of his pulsating penis.
"Baby," Barker murmured. He put his hand on her shoulder and began caressing her.
This bit of tenderness worked like magic. Suddenly she couldn't do enough for the older man. Lovingly
she squeezed his shaft, causing a drop of clear liquid to appear in the tiny-lipped mouth at the tip of his
glans. Without even thinking about what she was doing, Sue extended her dainty pink tongue and licked
off the dab of male fluid. It had a heady, slightly salty flavor to it. She squeezed his stalk, hoping for more
of the pleasant nectar. When she didn't get it, she whimpered and, running her hand jerkily up and down
the stem, she started licking longingly all over the purplish bulb at its top.
"Yeah, baby," Barker encouraged. "Lick it. Lick it good. And lick it she did. Her tongue simply
wouldn't leave that lovely, sleek-skinned morsel of male turgidity alone. When Hub, using the vulgarest
of terms, asked her if she liked his buddy's organ, Sue readily admitted that she did.
"Then let me see you blow him," Hub said.
"All right," Sue breathed.
She opened her mouth and took in the nectar-giving knob. Forming her puffy pink lips snugly around the
top of his shaft, she sucked down on him and continued to lave the bluntly rounded forefront of his
cockhead with her willfully wanton tongue. The taste of him was similar to yet different from Hub's taste,
and this slight difference excited her all the more. Feeling sinful to the nth degree, she began moving her
head up and down, slowly at first, then faster and faster. The sheer lewdness of the act she was
performing on this virtual stranger made Sue all the wilder for it.
In the back of her mind, she fuzzily realized what was going on. Hub had brought this dirty old man
home with them and now, between the two of them, they had her going down on him. And to make
matters worse, she loved it. If Hub would let her, she would gladly blow hum, too, right in front of his
friend.
Slurp, slurp, slurp, came the lustful sounds as Sue became more and more carried away with what she
was doing.
"Hot damn, look at that little cocksucking bitch go!" Hub exclaimed.
"Didn't I tell you she was good at it?"
"Fantastic," sighed the man receiving Sue's oral favors. "Go, baby, go . . . oh, yeah . . . all the way take
me all the way."
He needn't have worried about that. The mood Sue was in now, wild horses couldn't have pulled her
mouth off his hunk of meat. She craved his sperm and wouldn't be satisfied until she made him squirt it
out inside her hungry hot mouth. Her soft, full lips clung salaciously to his dong, drawing out around the
saliva-wetted shaft each time she pulled up on it with her cheeks hollowed from the force of her
suctioning efforts to bring him off as soon as possible. No longer did her hand grip the upstanding rod.
She had it inside his fly, where she had cupped his scrotum and was now gently but eagerly rolling and
caressing his oblong balls in the palm of her hand. Her head fairly flew up and down. She was nursing on
his stalk as if the milk she hoped to get from it meant the difference between life and death for her.
"Nnn," Barker groaned, starting to shake as his body tensed up. "NNN!" Sensing that his moment had
arrived, Sue increased her efforts. Her head bobbed furiously up and down at his loins, strands of her
naturally curly blond hair whipping about. Sue was really working for her creamy reward because she
wanted it desperately. And she got it. Heaving a groan of satisfaction, Jack Barker grabbed the girl's
head to still it and let fly his load, grunting and sighing as he fed it to her.
The man must've had a month's supply of semen backed up inside him. His cockhead swelled up and
spewed out the first massive gush of it. The hot substance splashed against the back of Sue's throat,
causing her to gulp reflexively and swallow it right down before she ever had a chance to compare the
taste of it to Hub's. He had plenty more of it for her, though, and she held the throbbing pole in her
mouth while it spurted out jet after jet of that warm, sticky stuff.
"Mmm," Sue moaned appreciatively, savoring the sharp flavor of his pungent sex juice as it built up in her
mouth to the point where it was floating her tongue.
Then she began drinking it down, gulping greedily again and again as the fleshy fountain sprayed forth the
creamy liquid in spiraling streams of lesser and lesser amounts, until finally it ran dry. Sue refused to
come up for air until after she had coaxed the final sluggish drops of jism out of his softening, spongy
penis. "Jesus, she drained me dry as a bone," Barker groaned. Hub's gaze was riveted upon Sue as she
sat up all glassy-eyed with lust, licking absently at her sperm-smeared lips. Her hair was disheveled. Her
cheeks were flushed. The nipples of her beautiful breasts were crinkled and pointed with desire. She
looked positively ravishing.
"How about it, cocksucker," Hub said. "You ready to get hosed now?" "Oh, yes, daddy," she told him,
reaching for his rampant rod. "Give me this big beautiful cock! Hurry!"
"Need it bad, do you?" he chuckled.
"Yes, yes, yes!"
"You'll let Jack fuck you, too?"
"Yes," she gulped. "I will let him. Oh, yes . . . I'll let him fuck me. Fuck me. Oh, what a lovely word!
Fuck . . . fuck . . . fuck, fuck, fuck!"
"Stand up," Hub said.
Sue stood up and following his further directions, she stepped out a little way from the couch and turned
to face the two men who remained seated.
"Do a strip for us," Hub instructed.
She didn't know how to "do a strip," and besides, she was already naked from the waist up. But Hub
insisted, so, feeling silly, she did her best. Slowly she removed her rumpled skirt, then her slip and, at
Hub's request, gradually rolled her panties down, starting with the elastic waistband and continuing on
until they were simply a roll of nylon around the tops of her thighs. To her surprise and delight, Hub's
friend got another erection from watching her undress teasingly for their voyeuristic benefit.
"Leave 'em on," Hub said, when she reached down to unfasten her nylon stockings from the lacy black
garter belt which Hub had bought her. "Your shoes, too. It's more sexy."
At Hub's request, Sue willingly paraded around the living room for them wearing nothing but sheer nylon
hose, the black garter belt and a pair of high-heeled shoes which Hub had given her. Feeling really
wanton and wicked, she rolled her hips whorishly as she walked for them, undulating her buttocks and
making her tits jounce enticingly. When she saw the way her behavior was affecting them, she turned it
on all the more.
"Christ," Barker muttered, "what a sex machine!"
"Come on," Hub invited. "We'll take her to bed and screw that pretty little ass right off her."
The bed they took her to happened to be hers and Doug's. She couldn't help thinking about her husband
as she turned back the covers. What would Doug think of her if he could see her now, Sue wondered,
and she felt a stab of remorse as she prepared to cuckold him in his own bed with not just one but two
horny men. But she needed it and there was no turning back. Even if she wanted to back out, which she
didn't, she knew Hub wouldn't let her, and this knowledge salved her conscience somewhat.
Jack Barker shed his clothes swiftly and, with Hub's permission, climbed into bed with Sue.
They didn't bother with preliminaries. Neither of them needed any foreplay. Barker's penis was hard as a
rock and Sue's plushy pussy was dribbling with the slippery oil of her feminine desire. She was waiting
for him with her legs spread and arms held open in welcome. His aging ego flattered by the pretty young
girl's obvious desire for him, Barker mounted her without delay.
"Oh, yes," she cooed, her hand trembling as she reached down between their bodies and took his erect
organ in her hand. With a tug, she guided him toward her, wiped the head of his rod up and down her
glistening split a couple of times and then held it at the ready with the rounded tip of his lubricated glans
resting between the soft, puffy petals of her palpitating sex flower. "Now, Mister Barker," she whispered
sultrily. "Put it in me."
He lowered himself onto her slowly but surely, allowing his prick to slip into the wet warmth of her silken
tunnel in the same lazy but very sensual manner. His hairy scrotum nestled intimately into the cleft of her
voluptuously squirming bottom.
"Ahhh," she sighed, giving him a hug. "It feels nice. Do it. The way Hub said. Screw that ass right off me."
With relatively long and leisurely strokes, Barker began screwing into the pretty blond bride, making her
sigh again and again. His penis was only average in size, very similar to her own husband's in every
respect, except the older man had a lot more experience and knew how to make use of his equipment
much better than Doug did. He brought Sue to her first climax in less than a minute and kept right on
pumping the pole to her while she sobbed aloud with the pleasure of it and flung her head to and fro, the
delicate features of her face contorted into an expression of sexual rapture.
Once her peak of orgasmic pleasure had passed, Barker speeded up the tempo gradually, and he also
increased the force of his thrusts. In order to penetrate her as deeply as possible, he drew up her legs
and hooked her knees over his shoulders. In this position her vagina was at its shortest and his penis
could reach clear in and touch the neck of her uterus.
"Oh, oh, oh," she crooned chantingly, her feet fanning the air as he jabbed incessantly into her with the
full length of his pleasure-giving penis, the head of it tap, tap, tapping at the very mouth of her womb
itself.
For a man in his fifties, Jack Barker had remarkable control and staying power. He sawed away at Sue's
steaming slot for nearly fifteen minutes, taking a great deal of satisfaction from being able to so fully turn
on such a lovely young woman, the wife of a man perhaps half his age.
"Sweet dick!" Sue cried, her eyes wild and glassy with lust. "I love it, love it! Oh, Goddamn . . . it's soo
good! I ju-just love to fuck!" "Hurry up, Jack," Hub urged, because he was dying to get into her himself.
Jack pulled out all the stops and poured on the coal. His rear end rose and fell with smooth rapidity.
Soon he was ramming it to her hard and fast as he could go, the both of them gasping for breath, Sue
squealing out from the pleasure being pumped into her while Jack grunted with the effort and kept right
on hammering away at her.
"Oh, God . . . come, . . . COME, DAMN YOU, COME . . . BEFORE YOU DI-DRIVE . . . ME
COMPLETELY . . . INSANE! OHHH . . . OH SHIT . . . I'M COMING AGAIN ALREADY . . .
OHH, OHHH,OOOHHHHHHHHHHH!! She threw back her head. Her mouth flew open and her
eyes rolled up in their sockets till only the whites could be seen. Her entire body broke out in a film of
perspiration and she started shaking like a leaf. A measles-like sex rash appeared all over her chest and
abdomen. This was the most intense climax the young blond had ever had. Even her puckered pink anus
joined in and began clenching rhythmically along with her vagina. She sobbed in ecstasy and clung like a
monkey to the man who'd plunged her into this wonderful moment. And then, just as her orgasmic
contractions were beginning to weaken, he lunged into her right up to his quivering balls and seemed to
be trying to stuff them into her pussy, too. She felt his prick jerking spastically and knew he was about to
come. The ballooning head of his pecker was pressed tightly against the mouth of her womb, and the
first pressurized jet of his ejected semen spurted directly into that most feminine of all her female organs.
"OH, LORD GOD," she shrieked, starting to come again. "NNN . . . NNN .
. . SHOOT IT . . . OOHHH . . . SHOOT THAT HOT . . . COME STUFF . . . INTO MEEE . . .
AAHHHHHH . . . SHOOT IT HOT AND DEEP . . . AND SWEEEEEEETTTTTTTT!!!"
When Jack Barker climbed off her, Sue heaved a sigh of satisfaction and let her legs and arm flop limply
where they would. "Christ," she mumbled. "Got no ass. He screwed it off me. Oh, that man can fuck!"
"You ready for more?" Hub asked, holding his penis, brandishing the larger organ at her in a tantalizing
manner.
"Gotta admit that's one beautiful cock, daddy, but I'm one well-laid little girl already. Don't know if I can
take any more right now." "You can take it," he said. "You will take it!"
With that, he got into position above her and made her do the honors. Sue's hand was trembling visibly
as she took hold of Hub's long dong, skinned it back and fitted the forefront of the plumlike dome into
her furry cup of love. What with all her copious secretions and the slippery sperm that Jack Barker had
deposited in her, she was certainly well lubricated. Hub's more girthful organ stretched her
blood-engorged labia as he pressed forward and forced the mushrooming crown into her fluttering gap.
Once he had the head securely inside her heated box, he plunged the rest of his huge phallus into her
with one rough stroke. "Gaaa-AAAHHHHHH!" Sue cried out involuntarily, and then she sucked in her
breath raggedly as a tremor washed over her perspiration-sheened torso. The sudden penetration
snapped her out of it immediately. "Oh, Jesus yessss . . . hook it into me, you wonderful man! Goddamn,
I just love it to pieces, that big hard horsecock of yours! Fuck it into me!" Hub crammed the meat to her
for all he was worth, partly because he was horny as hell but mostly because his ego demanded that he
make a better showing than his friend had. The bed threatened to collapse at any second, so violently
was he hammering away at her. Sue seemed to adore this rough and raunchy type of sexing though, for
above the rasping of the bedsprings and the pounding of the headboard against the wall, the lovely young
bride could be heard calling out encouragement to her ravisher.
"YOU BIG-DICKED MOTHERFUCKER!" Sue shrilled, slamming her sopping cunt
up to meet him stroke for belly-slapping stroke. "OH, YEAH, YOU
STUDHORSE BASTARD, YOU! HUMP ME! SCREW ME! CRAM THAT GORGEOUS HUNK
OF
HORSECOCK CLEAR UP TO MY TITS! GO, GODDAMN YOU, GO! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK .
. . FUCK ME ALL NIGHT LONG!"
Sue reveled in the rapture of complete carnal abandonment while the two men took turns on her as if she
were a bitch dog in heat.
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Unread post by sexy_parul » 11 Jan 2016 17:28

Chapter 8
After going to bed with two men, Sue knew she should be feeling downright demented and horribly
guilty. And she did feel guilty, but not nearly to the extent that she thought she ought to, that any decent
married woman would. Actually, the small amount of guilt she did experience was mostly due to the fact
that she had so thoroughly enjoyed the thrilling three-way orgy. The immorality of her marital
transgression bothered her, to be sure, because it told her in no uncertain terms just how much she was
changing. There was no doubt about it, her husband's horny stepfather was corrupting her. She'd been a
virgin bride, a morally upright girl. And she'd been a good wife to Doug, too, faithful and loving. Then
Hub had come home drunk in the middle of the afternoon and found her on the couch. He'd raped her.
Later, after Doug had declined to move her out of Hub's house, Hub had forced her to perform
perverted sex acts for him. With Doug out of town working, Hub had spanked her into submission and
had had his carnal way with her again. Since then he acted as if he owned her, as if she were his wife
rather than Doug's. But no, he treated her more like a slave than a wife; and for some ungodly reason
which remained a complete mystery to Sue, she not only permitted this sordid situation but actually
found herself enjoying it much of the time. Lord help her, she thought, wondering how in the world she
could have sunk so low as to cuckold her beloved husband with two men, one of them a total stranger
to her.
Maybe she was demented, thought Sue, or sick. Mentally ill or something. One of those masochists or
whatever they were called. One thing was for sure; she was no longer the sweet and innocent girl who'd
been a faithful and devoted wife to Doug. Hub had corrupted her, and she dreaded to think how much
more he might corrupt her if they stayed on in his house.
Perhaps it wasn't too late. If she could persuade Doug to move her out into an apartment of their own,
she might be able to forget about Hub and what he'd done to her. In time she might even recapture that
delicate something she'd lost and become again the decent woman she was before Hub came into her
life. It was worth a try. She had to try. Her marriage was at stake, and perhaps her sanity as well. She
intended to talk to Doug about it as soon as he got back from his sales trip. She didn't talk to Doug
about it, though. How could she, Sue realized, without confessing what had happened to make her so
desirous of moving? And she simply couldn't bring herself to tell him all the sordid things that his
stepfather had forced upon her during his absence. In his presence, she was too ashamed of the way she
herself had responded to that sordidness to admit even a part of the goings on to her unsuspecting and
hard-working husband. And besides, he was so happy and enthusiastic about his new job that she hated
to spoil his mood, for he returned victorious.
"Honey, my boss told me that no new man has ever come even close to the volume of business I wrote
in this short a time. He thinks I might be that one in a million, the natural-born salesman! How about
that?" Doug exclaimed proudly.
"That's wonderful, darling," Sue replied, forcing herself to act cheerful and carefree for his benefit.
It was Sunday evening. Doug had been home hardly more than twenty-four hours, and he would be
leaving for another sales trip bright and early the following morning. He had no way of knowing that his
stepfather had been screwing his wife regularly while he had been away, nor did he suspect that Hub had
given Sue to yet another man. After supper, Hub and Doug went into the living room and turned on the
TV. There was a movie on that Doug wanted to see. When she'd finished washing the dishes, Sue went
in to join them. She didn't particularly care about the movie, but she wanted to be with Doug. They were
sitting on the couch, Hub at one end and Doug at the other. As she sat down between them, she couldn't
help recalling the other night when she'd sat on this very same couch with Hub and his friend. Scooting
closer to her husband, she glanced Hub's way and noticed that he was watching her out of the corner of
his eye. From his amused expression, she knew that he too was remembering that night. Sue turned her
attention on the TV set. She snuggled up to Doug and tried to get interested in the movie. If Hub wanted
to remember that night, let him, but she wanted to forget it.
Hub wouldn't let her forget it, though. He kept reaching over and touching her. Sometimes he would
tickle her ribs lightly, just enough to make her squirm and pull away. Sometimes he would pinch her thigh
until she would furtively dig her fingernails into his wrist and push his hand away. Then he slipped his
hand in behind her and started patting her bottom, and this was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Sue had had quite enough of Hub and everything he stood for. Here he was attempting to steal feels right
in front of her husband! It was too much. The time to put a stop to it was now, and suddenly Sue had a
brilliant idea of how she could do just that.
She began enticing Hub, deliberately egging him on hoping to get him to try something with her in front of
her husband. She was sure Doug wouldn't stand for anything like that. And since she couldn't seem to
help herself, her only hope was that once Doug realized his stepfather hadn't been keeping his promise to
leave her alone, that he would move her out of this sinful house immediately and get her safely away from
Hub's corrupting influence.
Smiling seductively, Sue slipped her feet out of her shoes and raised them up beside her on the couch.
Sort of curling up beside her husband, she scooted her small, perfectly shaped feet down toward Doug's
stepfather. Earlier that afternoon she'd given herself a pedicure and painted the nails of her dainty toes
with the same sexy-pink nail polish she used on her fingernails. She wiggled her toes and, stretching,
glanced at Hub.
He was grinning at her like the dirty old man he'd proven himself to be. She winked at him and pushed at
his thigh with the ball of one bare foot. Then she pulled her other leg toward her, bending it at the knee
and letting her dress slide up her thighs, deliberately giving him a peek.
When he put his hand on her ankle and began stroking her, she turned her head back toward the TV
and pretended that she didn't notice what he was doing. She not only allowed him to play with her leg,
she wanted him to, so Doug would catch him at it. Higher and higher he went, rubbing and patting her
leg, caressing it. His hand moved past her knee and began inching its way up her thigh.
Sue became worried. Hadn't Doug noticed what was going on right beside him? He'd glanced over a
couple of times and commented on the movie. She was almost sure he'd spotted Hub's hand stealing up
her leg and under her dress, but maybe he hadn't because he sure hadn't said or done anything about it if
he had. She wished Doug would turn her way again. If he didn't do so soon, she would have to find
some excuse to get him to. It was becoming urgent that he discover Hub furtively feeling her up, before
things got out of hand for, to Sue's discomfort and surprise, the sneaky stroking of Hub's hand was
starting to affect her in a way that she hadn't stopped to suppose it might. She was getting aroused by it.
He was working her up with her husband sitting right there on the couch beside her, and apparently
Doug didn't even notice!
"Doug," she said.
There was no answer.
"Doug," she repeated, louder this time.
Still no answer. He was staring at the TV as if mesmerized. "Doug!" she said, louder still, and she
waved her hand in front of his face.
He looked over then, but of course Hub had drawn his hand back by then and there was nothing for
Doug to catch him at.
"Yeah?" Doug asked. "What is it, honey?"
"Nothing now," she muttered, feeling irritated and frustrated. No sooner had Doug turned back to the
movie than she felt Hub's hand dart sneakily back under her dress to take up where it had left off only a
moment or so earlier. Her plan didn't appear to be working so well, but with Hub bold enough to
continue, she decided to try again. This time she intended to poke Doug with her elbow so she wouldn't
alert Hub. Hub. What gall the man had. Surely he knew, after the way she'd called to Doug, that she
was setting a trap for him. And yet here the horny devil was, with his hand stuck up under her dress
again. He was really after her now, too. His hand moved constantly, stroking and caressing her thighs.
Before long he was rubbing the smooth, creamy skin at the very tops of her thighs, on the insides of
them, with his fingertips starting to brush against the thin band of sheer nylon covering her cleft mound.
He was starting to get to her. She couldn't help experiencing a lascivious thrill as she sat demurely beside
her husband and allowed his horny stepfather to secretly feel her up. Sue knew she should elbow Doug
now, but she didn't. Shivering with excitement, she spread her legs a fraction more, making her crotch
vulnerable to his petting hand and probing fingers. In a moment she would make her husband aware of
what Hub was doing, but not just yet. She wanted to see how far Hub would try to go with her husband
here. At least that's what Sue told herself. The truth of the matter, however, was that she liked the
excitement of this daring act. Her heart skipped a beat when she felt him drawing aside the crotchband
of her panties. The tip of his finger probed into the fluted flanges of her forbidden slit. She was already
damp with the slippery moisture of her awakening desire. His finger slid enticingly down the smooth and
velvety inner surface of one cuntlip and back up the other, down one and back up the other, bumping
the nerve-laden bud of her tumescent clitoris each time it passed the inverted V at the top of her elliptical
opening.
It felt so good Sue feared she might pee. In fact, it felt too good. She was really getting hot and
bothered. Already she was dangerously close to losing control of the situation and she couldn't allow that
to happen. Forcing herself to act now, before it was too late, Sue jabbed her husband with her elbow.
Doug didn't move.
Thinking maybe she'd missed him and jabbed the couch, she gave him the point of her elbow again,
harder this time. She knew it connected with his ribs, because he flinched.
But that was all.
"Ohhh," Sue moaned softly, feeling giddy when Hub suddenly inserted the full length of his thick,
knobby-knuckled finger into her juicy little honeypot.
Hub started sliding his finger in and out of her.
"Doug!" she gasped, elbowing him again. "Doug!"
Chuckling to himself, Hub began finger-fucking his stepson's wife in earnest.
Sue couldn't believe what was happening. It was just too sordid to be real. She had to be dreaming.
How else could she explain this mess she had gotten herself into? Surely if this were real her husband
wouldn't sit beside her like a statue while his stepfather abused her like this. But it wasn't a dream and
she had to put a stop to it! What was the matter with Doug?! Was he paralyzed, blind and deaf?! "Stop
it!" She hissed, shoving Hub's arm away. "What do you think you're trying to do, you dirty old man?!
Doug, did you see what he was trying to do to me?"
Doug didn't move a muscle.
"Why, you cockteasing little bitch," Hub said. He sounded more amused than angry. "I've a good mind
to turn you over my knee and spank your sassy ass."
"You wouldn't dare!" she snapped. "Not in front of my husband."
"We'll just see about that," Hub said, and then he grabbed her. Once again the whirlwind caught her up.
Across his lap she went, face down. She kicked and screeched and clawed at his leg as he jerked up
her dress and yanked down her panties, laying bare her lovely squirming bottom.
"Okay, cockteaser, you asked for it," Hub chortled, admiring the appealing sight of her luscious, soft,
creamy white buttocks. They didn't remain white for long, though. Hub's huge working-man's hand lifted
up into the air and then swooped down.
Splat!
"Ouch!"
Splat! Harder this time.
"AAIIIEEE!" Sue screamed.
He let her have it good and hard. With each swat, a new red impression of his abusing hand appeared.
"Doug, help me, damn it!" she cried. "Are you going to let him - AARRGGHH - treat me like this and -
OUCH - get away with it?!" Doug sat there like a statue, facing the TV but actually watching his wife
being spanked by his stepfather out of the corners of his eyes. She yelled and cursed and begged him to
come to her aid, but to no avail. When Hub finally let up, her smarting buttocks were red all over and
she was sobbing piteously, her spirit broken.
Emboldened by Doug's passivity, Hub dragged Sue, still sobbing and whimpering, down onto the floor
on her knees between his legs. He wrestled out his hunk of stiff meat and rubbed the head of it all over
her pretty, tear-streaked face. When he brushed the bluntly rounded tip of it against her lips, Sue
moaned softly and impulsively kissed it. Being spanked by the brute of a man right in front of her own
husband had brought Sue's sensual submissiveness into full bloom. "I'll have a blowjob now,
cocksucker."
With Hub's obscene command ringing lewdly in her ears, Sue glanced at her husband to see what, if
anything, he intended to do about this sinfully insane situation. Doug was squirming as if he were
uncomfortable, she noticed, but nothing more. What kind of a man was he, she wondered idly, not really
too concerned about him one way or the other right at the moment.
She turned her attention back to Hub's penis. He stuck that big knob in her mouth and, emitting a sob of
surrender, she started sucking him with gusto. She was hotter than she could remember ever having been
before. Going down on another man in front of her strangely silent husband only added to the intensity of
Sue's licentious mood. Sordid sucking sounds filled the air as she gave in to her baser nature and went
completely wild over his long dong. She grabbed the sturdy stalk in one hand and began beating his
meat, too. Insistently her other hand worked itself inside his fly. She cupped his large gonads and started
rolling them about and squeezing them with a gentle milking action in an effort to make them give her
their cream quickly. The way she was going at him Hub didn't last long. No man could have. Within
just a couple of minutes he groaned aloud, then sucked in his breath and shuddered.
"NNNNN!" Hub cried, and then, rhythmically, "UNG, UNG, UNG!" The first stream of his massive
load sprayed into her mouth under terrific pressure, giving Sue a rich blast of the acrid substance's bitter
almond flavor.
"Mmmmm" she moaned through the passion-flared nostrils of her dainty, upturned nose.
Pumping his pulsating prick and milking his balls to make him give her all he had, Sue greedily drank the
older man's copious flow of hot sperm spurt by palate-pleasing spurt. When she had it all, she was
delighted by the complete fullness of erection which Hub maintained. His penis was still hard as a bone,
even after she'd drained it of all the juice she could get.
"God, what a man!" she exclaimed, rubbing her cheek against his saliva-wetted rod. Her tongue snaked
out and licked up the few bits of cum that clung to her puffy pink lips. Sue glanced at her husband and
noticed that he apparently hadn't moved. It didn't matter. Only one thing in the whole wide world
mattered to her now, and she started raining smacking, wet, passionate kisses up one side of that thing
and down the other.
"Like that pecker, do you?" Hub taunted.
"I love it," she crooned. Then she fell back onto the carpeted floor and kicked off her pulled-down
underpants. She threw open her legs, held out her arms to Hub, and screamed, "Give it to me . . . that
big, hard, beautiful cock of yours! Fuck me, daddy! Fuck me now! Fuck me good . . . the way you've
been fucking me every night while Doug's been away!"
Without so much as a sidelong glance at his stepson, Hub stood up, unbuckled his pants and dropped
them down around his ankles. His shorts followed. In too big a rush to bother kicking them the rest of
the way off, he dove on top of Sue and penetrated her plush young pussy with one rough but masterful
lunge.
Raggedly she sucked in her breath, shuddering from the top of her tousled blond head clear down to the
tips of her dainty turned-down toes. Then she squealed shrilly and threw her arms around the hairy torso
of her husband's horny stepfather.
Hub started powering the pole to her. He gave her a screwing the likes of which few women ever
receive in their entire lifetimes. Sue could hardly hang on. He'd humped her roughly before, but never
had he given it to her so hard and fast and rough as he was giving it to her now.
"Oh, daddy, daddy . . . yesss!" she cried, wrapping her long, lovely legs around him. "Darling man!
Ohhh . . . oh, you wonderful studhorse bastard, you! Harder! Faster! Fuck me! Fuck me!"
She clung to him for dear life, loving every second of it as he pounded her spanked and burning butt
against the floor with the pile-driving force of his furiously pistoning prick. It fit her swollen, red-lipped
snatch so snugly that the free-flowing juices of her crazed fit of lust built up inside her vagina and could
soon be heard sloshing around within her, while his plunging phallus made salacious squashing noises as
he pumped it rapidly in and out of her sopping sex hole. Sue had three comes, each more gloriously
intense than the one preceding it, before Hub crammed in his bloated prong for the final time and shot his
second load of jism into the very depths of her heaving, sweat-dampened belly. When at long last he
dragged his deflating dong out of her, Sue moaned aloud and smiled like the Mona Lisa.
No sooner had Hub climbed off her than Doug, excited and glassy-eyed, piled onto her. She could
scarcely feel his average-sized penis penetrating her pleasure-numbed pussy. He barely got it into her
before he groaned and shot his wad.

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Unread post by sexy_parul » 11 Jan 2016 17:29

Chapter 9
"There's gonna be a stag show at my lodge this Thursday night, Suzy Baby," Hub said at breakfast
Tuesday morning. "Since Doug will still be out of town, I thought you might like to go along with me.
How about it?"
"To a stag show?" Sue gasped.
"Sure, why not?"
"I thought they were for men only!"
"Not in this age of women's lib. Why, lots of guys will be bringing their wives and their girlfriends," he
said, lying through his teeth. There'd never been a wife or girlfriend at any of the lodge's stags.
"I don't think I'd better," Sue told him. "Doug wouldn't like it." Hub gritted his teeth and then sing-songed
mockingly, "'I don't thing I'd better. Doug wouldn't like it.' Well, piss on Doug. What's he got to say
about anything around here anymore anyhow? As long as you live here, Suzy Baby, you're my little cunt
and I'll decide what you do or don't do, understand? Now you're going to that fuckin' stag show, and
that's final. And I want you to wear your miniskirt and that new see-through blouse I got you. And no
bra. Got that?"
If she'd had the guts, Sue would've run away before Thursday night. As it was, she actually started to
pack her bag several times. But she had no money and didn't even know what town Doug was working
in this week, so she couldn't go to him for protection. In fact, she wondered if her husband would
protect her, or if he might scold her and send her back to Hub. God, she was confused, and frightened.
Maybe there would be other women at that stag show, like Hub said, but Sue definitely did not want to
go to it. She'd heard about stag shows and could only guess what kinds of vulgar and obscene things
went on at them. If other women wanted to sink that low, let them, but she herself did not care to. And
another thing, she didn't trust Hub. She simply couldn't believe many men, if any, would degrade the
women they loved and respected by taking them to such an affair, even if the woman were willing to
attend, which she also seriously doubted. But during the next three days, as they spoke of the upcoming
event briefly, Hub assured Sue that she had absolutely nothing to worry about. This stag, he told her,
was to be very tame because women were invited to it. She didn't know whether to believe him or not,
and he never really convinced her in her heart of hearts. But she knew she would have to go with him.
He would make her go. And he did.
When the dreaded evening finally arrived, Sue was nearly a mental case. She felt like screaming and
climbing the walls, her nerves were so on edge. Hub gave her a tranquilizer before they left the house.
She didn't want to take it - the doctor had prescribed the medication for Doug's deceased mother, not
her - but he made her swallow it, and not with water either but with a mixed drink which he forced on
her and insisted that she finish.
By the time they drove into the parking lot of Hub's lodge, Sue was feeling a bit calmer. She was still
scared to death, though, and dreaded the evening which lay ahead. She felt ridiculous as she walked
toward the building clinging fearfully to Hub's arm. He'd made her wear high heels, hose and that lacy
black garter belt he liked so well, and the junction of nylons and garter belt straps fell about an inch
below the hem of her miniskirt. As if that weren't bad enough, he really hadn't allowed her to put on a
bra beneath the see-through blouse he'd bought her. The wispy material didn't hide her breasts in any
way. If anything the skimpy little blouse called more attention to her tits than if she had gone topless. Or
so Sue thought, at any rate. And when Hub escorted her inside, her worst fears came true.
There were perhaps fifty men, and Sue was the only woman. She wished the floor would open up and
swallow her alive, before she died of embarrassment and shame.
"How could you, Hub?" She gasped, stopping just inside the large room in which the lodge held its
dances. "Take me home. Please take me home."
"Relax," he said. He took hold of her wrist and half dragged the unwilling girl farther into the room. Men
were sitting at tables, smoking and drinking and talking. Others were milling about shaking hands and
also talking. Still others were at the bar. There was a crap game going on in a corner. The atmosphere
was boisterous, the language coarse and vulgar. But the din of voices became quieter and quieter as Hub
led Sue past group after group of the astonished men. "Hub, please!" Sue whined. "They're all staring at
me!" By the time he had maneuvered her up onto the bandstand, the entire place was so quiet you could
hear the flick of a Bic. "Smile for the nice men," Hub said out of the corner of his mouth as he pulled her
right out to the front and center of the bandstand. Sue forced a sickly smile, the best she could do under
the circumstances. If she didn't faint dead away, it would surprise her. "I guess you're all wondering who
this here pretty little lady is I've brought with me tonight," Hub said loudly, addressing his fraternal
brothers without the aid of a microphone. "Well, her name's Suzy. Now Suzy's husband is out of town,
you see, and I'm baby-sitting her for him so I had to bring her along, okay?"
The men began to grin. "Okay!" several of them shouted in unison. Someone whistled at her. There
were four or five remarks thrown at her that made Sue feel cheap and degraded.
"See, they like you," Hub said.
"Well, I don't like them," she whispered hissingly. "I want to go home, Hub. Please!"
"On with the movies!" someone yelled, and a chorus of "Yeah, let's get this show on the road," followed.
Hub led Sue down off the bandstand. She followed him to a table in the rear of the room. Some of the
men were ignoring her now, and she was grateful for that. But others were still staring at her, or more
like leering, rather, as if they were hungry wolves and she were something good to eat.
"Sit down, Suzy Baby. I'll be right back."
She took a chair at the empty table as Hub walked away, leaving her all alone in this huge roomful of
horny men, many of them half drunk. The looks they were giving her made her want to crawl under the
table and hide. Not a one of them tried to get fresh with her though. This made Sue wonder if maybe
they were afraid of Hub, too, or if perhaps there was some sort of gentleman's code of ethics among
these un-gentlemanly lodge members which forbade them from trying anything with the wife or girlfriend
of another brother.
Apparently the latter was true, because the vulgar passes that she expected and dreaded would be made
at her never materialized. As a result of this, she began to feel safe, at least, but not very much at ease.
The tranquilizer was working better now but she was still quite nervous and tense.
When Hub returned to the table where he'd parked Sue, the lights were being shut off. A projector had
already been set up in the middle of the room, and a viewing screen had been raised on the bandstand.
Hub brought drinks from the bar.
"I don't want it," Sue objected, pushing away the highball he'd set before her.
He said nothing, just glanced at her, grinned and then turned away to speak with a man who'd stopped
at their table.
A moment later the last light went out and, a second after that the projector whirred to life and a cheer
filled the darkened room as numbers flashed in reverse order on the screen. There was no sound. The
film was black and white, an old one if the scratchy frames and jerky sections of it were any indication. It
started out with a vacuum cleaner salesman walking down a street and entering an apartment building.
An attractive young woman in a housecoat let him into her apartment and he began demonstrating the
vacuum cleaner, first on the room and then, getting her on the bed and her housecoat open, on the
woman's titties and between her legs. She soon quit resisting and got hot and started grabbing for his fly.
It was when she unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis that Sue, mortified at being present during
such goings on, picked up her highball and took a deep and much-needed drink of it. She closed her
eyes, refusing to watch any more of the obscene movie.
"Hot damn, look at him go," Hub said, a couple of minutes after Sue had decided not to look anymore.
Without thinking, she opened her eyes. There on the screen were the lady and the salesman, both of
them naked now, in bed and going at it. He was atop the woman, between her parted and upraised
legs, and his hind end was bouncing up and down at an unbelievably fast pace. She gaped with
incredulity.
The room was suddenly filled with laughter, and the owner of the film admitted that, yes, he had
"doctored" it to get that funny effect. "Bunch of regular guys," Hub said.
"Bunch of morons," Sue muttered.
"Huh?"
"Nothing."
The first film ended shortly. As stags go, it wasn't much, which was the reason the owner had edited it
for a laugh.
"A nun's story" was the title of the second film. It was also in black and white, old but in good condition.
"Pay attention, boys," someone called out. "This one's a classic." It began with two nuns leaving a
chapel. They parted, the older one going out of camera range as the younger one walked closer,
becoming larger on the screen. She was very pretty and her face had an expression of angelic calmness
and serenity.
Sue sipped at her drink and watched, thinking that, so far at least, this one wasn't so bad.
The young nun entered her room and began disrobing, unaware that a Peeping Tom was at the window
watching her every move. Naked, the nun took a brush and started brushing out her long and lovely
dark hair. Then she reached into the same dresser drawer where she'd gotten the hairbrush, and she
brought out an electric vibrator. After plugging in the vibrator, she lazed back in her chair and, starting
with her beautiful face and swanlike neck, began using the machine on herself. The expression on her
face underwent a dramatic change as she ran the vibrator over her large, womanly breasts, lingering
there. Down her midsection she moved the machine, in a circular motion, and then she put it right in
between her legs.
Sue was shocked. She couldn't believe that any moviemaker would stoop so low as to depict a nun
masturbating. But there it was, on the screen for all to see. Of course, Sue supposed the young woman
was merely an actress and not really a nun. But still, just the idea of a nun doing such a thing was
downright obscene! To make matters even worse, the Peeping Tom, who turned out to be a very
handsome young man, broke into the room and started trying to rape the naked nun.
"This is sacrilege," Sue said, standing up. "I won't watch it, Hub. I'm going out to the car. I'll wait for you
there."
He grabbed her arm and jerked her back down. "Shut up and sit there, until I tell you you can get up."
Angry with Hub but afraid to disobey him, Sue picked up her drink and finished it off.
This movie was way above the first one. The nun soon gave in to her attacker, and it was almost
beautiful to see. The screwing and the sucking went on and on and on. Sue didn't want to watch, but she
couldn't tear her gaze away. Whether she was a nun or not, the pretty young woman on the screen was
certainly not acting once the action got going. She was being ravished by a handsome young stud with an
ever-hard hose of quite respectable proportions, and she responded to it for real. The rape soon
developed into a session of sexual lovemaking that was as tender and caring as any woman could've
wanted, and yet it was incredibly passionate.
Butterflies flitted about in Sue's stomach. Her nipples grew crinkled and sensitive. An itchy sensation
started between her legs, making her squirm with the beginnings of a sensual discomfort that wouldn't be
denied.
"Getting to you?" Hub asked.
"Don't be ridiculous," she said, but when he changed glasses with her, she picked up his highball and
took a nervous drink of it "It's getting to me," he said. "Wanna feel?"
She didn't want to, but he grasped her wrist and drew her hand over into his lap anyhow, rubbing it
against the erection which was still inside his trousers. When she started feeling him up of her own
volition, he chuckled and pushed her hand away, got up and walked away from the table.
Feeling rejected and humiliated, Sue turned up the highball and finished it off. How could he treat her this
way? Why did she stand for it?
On the screen, there was a close-up of the young man's prick plunging in and out of the nun's pussy as
she hunched it up to him. Sue's own hips began moving imperceptibly as she empathized with the
passionate nun. She had to force her hips to quit when she realized what she was doing. Sue had never
dreamed that pornography could be beautiful, or that it could arouse desire within her.
The nun and her rapist-lover changed positions. Now they were going sixty-nine. The camera zeroed in
on the nun's groin and showed the young man's tongue lapping eagerly at the hair-surrounded split. Just
the sight of it made Sue tingle between her thighs. Then she saw the nun's lips sucking longingly at the
young man's organ, and it made her own mouth water.
When Hub returned with fresh drinks for them both, the movie was just ending, with the young nun,
smiling her satisfaction, returning to the chapel to pray. Sue accepted her drink gratefully and took a gulp
of it.
"That flick make you hot?" Hub asked.
She shook her head.
His hand darted up between her legs and under her miniskirt, and he cupped her crotch. Her snatch had
a fever and the sheer strip of nylon covering it felt moist to the touch.
"That flick make you hot?" Hub repeated.
Her cheeks turning red with shame, Sue nodded her head. How could she deny it when he was feeling
the proof?
"Just proves what I've thought all along," Hub said matter-of-factly.
"It wouldn't have done anything to a decent woman." As he spoke, he hooked the dew-dampened
secretion band of her briefs to the side and slid a finger up into her slippery sheath. Sue sucked in her
breath and shuddered, partly from the pleasurable sensations of his probing finger and partly from the
depraved thrill she always felt to one degree or another whenever he humiliated her.
The next movie started. This one was in color. A young white girl of about fourteen was hitchhiking. A
new Lincoln Continental stopped for her. A huge black man with an Afro haircut and a beard leaned
over and opened the door. He looked the youngster up and down with an appraising eye. She winked at
him and licked her lips. With a grin, he drew her into the front seat of the car and they were driving off as
the scene closed.
In the following scene, he was driving along with his arm around her, fondling her tiny titties, while she
pulled out his massive black organ and started jacking him off. Before long, he pulled her head down
into his lap and stuck his cock into the child's more-than-willing mouth. She went down on him like a
pro, and this scene ended with a terrific come-in-the-mouth shot.
Her breathing labored, Sue watched unblinkingly as the sordid sex acts between a little white girl and a
big black buck went on before her. She was getting hotter and hotter, what with Hub's finger stirring her
honeypot continuously while she absorbed the bombardment of erotic visual stimulation as well. And she
also began turning on to the crude and obscene remarks being called out occasionally by some of the
men now. It sounded as if they were becoming affected by the movies, too. In her mind's eye she could
see them sitting there with hard-ons bulging their trousers, and this lewd mental image excited her all the
more.
"Reach over here to my lap, Suzy Baby," Hub whispered. She reached over into his lap and discovered
that he'd freed his penis from the confines of his trousers. Instinctively she jerked her hand away.
"Play with it," he urged. "It's dark in here. No one will know."
Tentatively she extended her trembling hand and searched for his penis. It wasn't difficult to find, big and
hard as it was. A tiny moan of longing escaped her lips as she wrapped her slender feminine fingers
around the thick hunk of tubular turgidity.
"Feel good to you?"
"Uh-huh," she admitted, as she began stroking her hand slowly up and down the massive member.
On the screen now the big buck was struggling to penetrate the tiny hairless cunny of the little white girl.
The Lincoln was parked on a trail in the woods, its driver and his passenger lay on a blanket a few feet
away. The men in the audience were having mixed reaction over this film. Some of them cursed it as too
obscene, and a few of these got up and went to the rest room or back to the bar. But most of the men
were going wild, and one yelled out. "Cram it up her, Rastus! That little box will stretch a mile before it'll
tear an inch!"
To her dismay, Sue found herself silently seconding the motion and siding with the majority of the men
who wanted to see the child impaled by the enormous black. This unladylike emotion was totally
incompatible with her normal self. Sue realized this, but she was too far gone to care now. The
tranquilizer and booze had done their wicked work and now the dirty movies were doing theirs. Lust
was taking her over. Ruttishly she beat Hub's meat for him while he stroked his passion-provoking finger
in and out of her juicy split. When the huge black man managed to work the bulbous head of his penis
into the young white girl, Sue nearly swooned. She gawked as the sturdy black stanchion slipped in and
in and into the small body of the child. Then the black man was fucking the little girl and Sue could hardly
get her breath. At the last split-second, the man withdrew and shot his cum all over the girl's heaving
white belly. It was more than Sue could bear. Something had to give, and give it did.
"Oh . . . oohh . . . ooohhh," she sighed aloud, forgetting where she was as the mind-numbing tremors of
a fabulous orgasm swept over her. "Have a good one?" Hub asked, after Sue's breathing returned to a
semblance of normalcy.
"Mmm-hmm," she sighed, glancing around the darkened room to see if any of the men had noticed.
Apparently they hadn't, much to her relief. "Thought so. You nearly squeezed my pecker in half," he
chuckled. Then he backed his finger out of her and handed her his handkerchief. "Now me."
During the next movie, Sue jerked Hub off and caught his semen in his handkerchief, just as he'd made
her do in the car that night which seemed so long ago now. After that, he got them fresh drinks. Sue
sipped hers too fast, and Hub gave her his. She was quite tipsy now, and the dirty flicks, each of them
only a few minutes long but coming back to back, had made her very much hot and bothered again. She
could hardly wait for the stag show to end so Hub would take her home and give it to her good.
After more than an hour, the movies ended and the lights were turned back on. Blinking, embarrassed
now that she no longer had the darkness to hide behind, Sue stood up. She bent over and put her mouth
close to Hub's ear.
"Take me home and ravish me, you big brute," she whispered.
"Sit down," he said. "It's not over yet, stupid."
Sue felt silly. She sat back down and, lowering her gaze so she wouldn't have to make eye contact with
any of the sexed-up men surrounding her, she remained silent and subdued.
A middle-aged man mounted the bandstand. He took down the movie screen. Then he announced,
calling out loudly, "It's time for the live entertainment. Let's bring on the live entertainment." Somewhere
someone threw a switch and the bandstand was flooded with light. The middle-aged man blinked and
shaded his eyes. He stood there awkwardly for two or three more minutes, then he called out, "Where
are the live entertainers? Hub, didn't you hire some live entertainers?" "I made the arrangements," Hub
called back. As chairman of the entertainment committee, this was his responsibility. "Then do you have
any idea of just where in the hell they might be?"
"They're supposed to be here," Hub replied. "Maybe they're dressing."
"Or undressing," a new voice quipped, and several men laughed. Just then two strapping black men, in
their late twenties or early thirties, walked into the room carrying a mattress. They were fully clothed,
wearing sports shirts and trousers. After they'd climbed onto the bandstand, they put down the mattress
and turned toward the audience. One of them stepped forward.
"Please accept our apologies for the delay, gentlemen. I wish I could announce that the show is ready to
go on. Unfortunately, I can't. This has never happened before. It's certainly not like Rita - Rita's our
partner - to be late for a gig. But she is late. And she hasn't called or anything. I don't know what to do.
Without a lady, my partner and I have no act. We ain't that kind, guys."
The big room was filled with laughter.
"And you wouldn't want us here if we were," he continued. "So, shall we wait a few minutes and see if
Rita shows up . . . or what?" "Or what," Hub called.
"How's that?" the black man asked, cupping his ear. "Or what," Hub called again, louder this time.
There was a glint of pure licentiousness in his eyes as he stood up, taking hold of Sue's wrist and pulling
her to her feet, also. Being chairman of the entertainment committee, it had been quite easy for him to set
up this situation. And now, excited over the carnal degradation which he had arranged for his stepson's
wife, it was time for him to come to the rescue. He began pulling the totally bewildered young blond
toward the bandstand, calling out for all to hear, "There's no reason why the show can't go on. Hells
bells, why should we sit around waiting for this Rita broad? Suzy here will be glad to fill in for her, won't
you, Suzy Baby?"
Shocked to the point of stupefaction Sue couldn't even find her voice. Her mouth dropped open, then
began working as if she were trying to say something, but no words passed her full pink lips. Her eyes
wide with horrified disbelief, all she could do was shake her head and glance about at the men, silently
begging them to help her as Hub dragged her nearer and nearer the bandstand.
Most of the men were leering at her, their expressions clearly saying they could hardly wait to witness
her ravishment at the hands of the two paid black performers. "Neat twist, Hub," Sue heard one man say
as they went past him. "She's quite an actress. Almost makes a man believe she's really not the third
member of this team we hired to perform for us."
They think I'm . . . Oh, dear God! Sue moaned inwardly, and just as Hub
dragged her onto the platform and turned her over to the two black men,
both of whom had hurriedly stripped to the buff, she found her voice
and screamed, "OHMYGOD, NO! HELP ME SOMEONE! I'M NOT A PERFORMER! HUB
IS MY HUSBAND'S STEPFATHER, AND HE -"
One of the blacks had grabbed her from behind and clapped his hand over her mouth, effectively
silencing her. Both the performers were in on Hub's plan. In fact, he'd paid extra, out of the lodges
money, in order to get the men without their female partner. They didn't know the whole truth of the
matter however - that they would actually be raping a young and beautiful blond bride in front of half a
hundred or so of Hub's horny lodge brothers who were also being fooled - because not a single one of
them would ever dream what 'good old Hub' was really doing to this poor girl. Hub had told the black
men that Sue was a pervert who could only enjoy sex in this manner, that it was her idea and that she
had begged him to fix it up for her. They were free to sexually use and abuse Sue in any way they
wanted to, so long as they didn't do her any physical harm. Both of the oversexed black men were eager
to get at Sue, too, once they saw how pretty and appealing the 'kinky little honky' really was.
While the one held her from behind, his hand still over her mouth, the other divested her of her blouse,
miniskirt and panties. She wished she could simply die when he showed the secretion-soaked
crotchband of her panties to his partner and commented that the 'old dude' must've told them straight.
"She's a hot one, all right," the other agreed. "Let's give her the works."
The one standing in front of her nodded agreement and, leaving her high heels, nylon stockings and lacy
black garter belt on her, as per Hub's instructions, he began running his hot black hands all over her pure
white body. Being touched by a 'nigger' made Sue cringe. When he put his hands on her breasts, she
thought she might be sick to her stomach. He took her tender nipples between his thumbs and
forefingers and began massaging them with a rolling motion.
Sue closed her eyes and, the hand still over her mouth, she sounded a nasal moan of protest. She was
absolutely mortified by the screamingly obscene situation in which Hub had put her. It was beyond her
how he could humiliate her this way, or why he would even want to. "Nnnn!" Sue whined, when the
negro, following Hub's suggestion, tweaked her nipples rather roughly.
He pinched and twisted her nerve-rich nipples again and again, and Sue couldn't help her reaction to it.
The sex pain and the humiliation together struck the cord of her masochistic bent and twanged it into
vibrant reality. To her further shame, she could feel the juice of her unbidden desire as it overflowed her
furry cup of love and began trickling down the insides of her trembling thighs.
"Oh, please," Sue begged, when the one behind her uncovered her mouth.
"Won't someone help me? Please, please . . . I'm not part of a show!
Don't let them do this to me!"
"Hey, she sounds to me like she's tellin' the truth," Sue heard a man somewhere in the audience say. Her
hopes soared, until another spoke up, "Aw, sit the hell down, Herman. You've had too much to drink.
Would good ole Hub put her up there if she wasn't a part of this here show? Now, I ask you?"
And that was the end of it. Sue knew then that she wouldn't be receiving any help of any kind from any
of the sex-crazed men. All they wanted was to see her ravished and ruined by these two strapping black
men.
Four black hands were roaming ruttishly over her white body now. Sue didn't seem to have any strength
of her own. Her knees threatened to buckle. A sense of utter helplessness enveloped her, causing her
entire body to begin trembling. She shook as if she were freezing cold, when she was really burning up
with the seething passion all this fondling was causing deep down inside of her. When they lowered her
to the mattress and started licking all over her torso, she twisted and squirmed about in sensual
discomfort. It felt good, what they were doing to her, even if they were black.
Finally they positioned her on her back. One Of them knelt between her legs and the other swung astride
her chest. The one sitting on her chest took her head in his hands and drew it up until the coal-black
head of his circumcised penis was staring her right in the face. "No," she gasped, her eyes growing wide
as she shook her head in horror. "I ca-can't bring myself to do . . . that! No. Please, no!" Just then the
man kneeling between her legs lowered his head to her crotch and licked her.
"Ohhh," she moaned, shivering with a surge of sudden pleasure. He licked her again, starting at the
bottom of her plushy little blond pussy and snaking his tongue through it right up to the top where, for
good measure, he flicked at the tiny pea-sized nub of her ultra-sensitive clitoris.
"Ahhh-haaa!" Sue cried out involuntarily, for the sensations surging through her sweltering loins were like
nothing the young bride had ever experienced before.
Then the mouth of the unseen man covered her hairy hole completely, causing Sue to suck in her breath
and shudder in sinful expectation. She felt the tip of his tongue tracing round and around the smooth
inner surfaces of her blood-swollen labia majora, and she sighed in sensuous enjoyment. Then, without
warning, he stuck his tongue up her vagina far as it would reach.
"Nnnn-aahhhh!" Sue yelled shrilly, her head snapping back and her eyes clamping shut.
His black hands cupped the soft cheeks of her white behind and he started sliding the full length of his
educated tongue in and out of her tunnel of love.
"Feel good?" the one sitting astride her chest asked, already knowing it did by the expression of sheer
delight on Sue's pretty face. Opening her eyes, she gazed up blinkingly at him. He was smiling down at
her, and his voice sounded so friendly that he disarmed her. She nodded and gave him a weak smile in
return. "It does. Oh, yesss!" "How about doing something to make me feel good, then," he said, lifting
her head toward his groin again, bringing her mouth nearer and nearer to the denuded dome of his
massive organ.
Even as she shook her head and whimpered for him to have mercy on her, Sue could feel that familiar
melting sensation starting in the pit of her stomach and spreading outward. Her baby-blue eyes grew
large as half-dollars. She stared fixedly at the blue-sheened black glans of his penis, watching it not
because she wanted to but because it held her attention like a powerful magnet. Closer and closer it
came to her mouth, until it was so close she got a whiff of its masculine odor, and still she couldn't rip her
fearful but fascinated gaze away. The tip of it touched her tremulous lips.
No! her conscience protested. You can't! Don't open your mouth! Not for a black man! What would
Doug think of you if he found out! But as the bluntly rounded forefront of the manly instrument probed
insistently between her soft lips, Sue's wifely will to resist proved to be weaker than the temptation to
give in. It suddenly didn't matter to her that she was a married woman, or that once she'd been a faithful
and devoted bride. Now all that mattered was the sinful pleasure being pumped into her by the
constantly thrusting tongue of the black man who was going down on her with gusto, giving her a brand
new thrill that none of the men she'd had before him had been considerate enough to give her. Not her
husband, nor Hub, nor the dirty old man he'd called his friend.
It was perverted, to be sure but, ohh, it felt marvelous! Especially when he pressed his lips tightly against
her steaming slot and applied suction slowly until she could feel the divine drawing sensations deep down
inside her belly.
"Come on, little white mama, open wide for your big black daddy," the one sitting astride Sue's chest
said with a chuckle, and he began applying pressure beneath her ears with the balls of his thumbs in
order to force her to do his lustful bidding.
The desire-dazed young woman could resist no longer. With a sigh of surrender to the sexual sinfulness
surrounding her and taking her over mind and body, Sue opened her mouth for him. Her tongue met the
vanguard of the conquering invader and bade him welcome. She lapped off the droplet of clear fluid and
made an involuntary purring sound in her throat as the delicate flavor of his sex oil penetrated the pores
of her taste organ.
She allowed her tongue to be depressed and used as a carpet on which the undersurface of the fat dick
slid deeper into the warm, wet chamber of her submissively feminine mouth. Only when the head of his
pole bumped into the soft membrane lining the back of Sue's throat, making her gag reflexively, did he
stop and, retreating slightly, let his pulsating member lie there idling like a powerful machine inside her
oral cavern.
Tentatively she caressed the organ with her tongue. The muskiness of his strong and distinctive taste
made her somewhat lightheaded. The funky smell and flavor excited her tremendously, though. Unsurely,
she wrapped her pink lips around his black penis and began lightly sucking on it. In less than a minute,
she was going out of her gourd with lust, for something inside her snapped and she lost all of her
self-control. She flung her arms around his hips and began bobbing her pretty blond head furiously back
and forth at his kinky-haired groin, chanting, "Oomm, oomm, oomm," through her nose. Nothing had
ever excited her quite so much as having a 'dirty' black dick in her white-woman's mouth. Judging from
the vulgar remarks some of the men in the audience were making, Sue knew she was giving them a thrill,
too, and this spurred her on.
"Suck that black cock, baby!" a man called out.
"All the way!" another chimed in.
"Make him come!"
"Swallow his jizz!"
The encouragement of the men looking on rang obscenely in Sue's burning ears. Her ears weren't the
only thing about her that were burning, either. Her entire body was feverish and a film of perspiration
was breaking out on her creamy white skin, but her poor little pussy was so hot it was almost ablaze.
The heated blood of her runaway passion rushed to her loins and most of it remained there due to the
oral stimulation provided by the cuntlicking she was receiving. The kneeling black man was a master
muff-diver and he was giving Sue the full benefit of his lingual expertise.
Sue thrashed about in a fit of lust, greedily copping the knob of one black man while his partner pushed
her ever closer to paradise with his talented tongue and suctioning lips. She wasn't aware of how her
actions were affecting the men in the audience, nor did she particularly care at the moment. So caught up
in the whirlwind of emotion accompanying this delightful double-suck with her in the middle was she, that
she didn't even notice the men getting up out of their chairs and crowding around the bandstand in order
to get a better view of the sordid spectacle she was now willfully making of herself. The pressure
mounted in her blood-congested loins until Sue was literally suffering with the need to reach a climax and
find relief. She could hardly stand the tightness of preorgasmic tension. Then it began to unfurl deep
inside her, rumbling upward like a new oil well bursting forth into a gusher.
"UUUNNNNNNNN!!!" she groaned, automatically hugging the one she was blowing and accidentally
taking the bulbous glans of his penis clear down into her throat as the almost painful release of a
thundering orgasm blasted through her entire lower torso. She gulped reflexively at the hunk of hard
meat lodged in her gullet, and the tight rings of her throat skimming back and forth over the tufted,
ultra-sensitive rim of the man's coronal ridge brought him off instantaneously. However, he was a stag
show performer and he knew from experience what a bunch of drunken men wanted to see. They
wanted proof that he was coming and, exercising phenomenal self-control, he provided that proof.
Grabbing Sue by the hair of her blond head, he jerked her head back until, with a loud and lascivious
slurping noise, her puffy pink lips lost his twitching phallus. And just in the nick of time, too, for his
saliva-coated dickhead was at that instant swelling up like a balloon. "UUUNNN!" he groaned, biting
his lower lip and squinching up his face. It was only a split-second later that his prick spewed forth a
stream of sticky white come which splattered all over the pretty young bride's confused and
lust-contorted visage.
"Go-oodd-damn!" an onlooker exclaimed. "All over her face!" Shuddering from the waves of her own
mouth-induced climax, Sue sluttishly opened her mouth and, straining her neck, caught the rest of the
Negro's spurting semen on her outthrust tongue. "Look at her!" another man gasped, as if in disbelief.
"Look at her lap it up!"
At the moment, Sue couldn't have cared less what anyone thought of her. She was experiencing the thrill
of her life, and wanted to swallow every drop of that hot, black man's ball juice.
Sue's satisfying climax did not, however, signal the finish of the salacious show she'd been half-tricked,
half-forced into being a part of. As soon as the rhythmic twitching of the sperm-ejecting penis stopped
and it immediately began to go limp, its owner milked it down with his fingers, lewdly allowing the final
sluggish drops of his come to drip smilingly upon Sue's magnificent breasts. Then he climbed off her and,
quick as a flash, the one who'd sucked her off mounted up in the classic position of male on top and he
stuffed her full of throbbing hot manmeat with one skillfully penetrating thrust.
"WWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Sue yelled out in surprise, as a mixture of pain and pleasure spread
through her loins as a result of the unexpected and sudden womb-jarring-deep penetration of her small
albeit well-prepared pussy.
There was plenty of lubrication present, both the man's saliva and Sue's slippery sex fluid, but this black
dude had a hammer on him that even Hub's huge hose couldn't measure up to. Sue batted her eyelids in
astonishment and she made a couple of muffled choking noises because it felt for all the world as if the
grinning black man above her had stuck it so far up her that the head of it was about to come out of her
mouth. To her profound relief, the man didn't start screwing right away but instead rested his weight on
his knees and elbows for awhile, allowing her shock to wear off and her sex sheath to stretch enough to
accommodate his hunk of mighty manhood.
"Jesus," Sue moaned, making a face as she moved her hips in an exploratory motion. "Lord, man, you
mu-must be . . . part horse!" "You okay, blondie?" he asked amusedly.
She nodded. "I th-think so . . . but take it . . . slow and easy at first, huh?"
"Sure thing, sugar," he replied, and he backed what looked to the men watching from all sides like a yard
of glistening black horsecock out of Sue's slender shaking, white-woman's body.
He withdrew it all the way so the paying spectators could see the gaping gorge that he'd reamed from
the previously tiny blond muff. There was no blood, no torn flesh, but from their vantage point several of
the lodge brothers could see right into Sue's snatch, where the crimson color of her sexual arousal shone
wetly with the coating of her clear cunt fluids.
"Put it back," Sue moaned longingly, her hips lifting toward him in search of his long dong. She felt so
empty without it, so unsatisfied, so hungry for more. "Put it back in me. Come on! Now, big black
daddy! Give that hunk of heavenly horsecock to your little white mama!" It flattered his male ego to
have Sue so eager for it. He made her beg a little before he would let her take hold of his horn and guide
the bloated head into the red-rimmed elliptical opening between her widespread legs.
"More . . . aahhh . . . MORE!" she cried, her small white hands tugging at his protuberant buttocks as he
sank the huge prong into her very slowly this time, deliberately driving her wild so the wanton young
woman would make him appear all the more a stud of a man in the eyes of their beholders. Finally his
hairy, hanging nutsack nestled intimately into the cleft of her undulating rump, and she had it all, every
glorious, woman-stretching inch that he could give her. "Ohmygod," she sighed. "It fills me so full!"
He threw a wicked fuck into Sue, giving her a really mind-boggling orgasm, but holding back his own.
While she was still in the final, weaker throes of her climax, he climbed off her and his partner climbed
on. They took turns screwing her, holding back their own orgasms, until Sue was virtually out of her
head with lust and all but coming her guts out.
Then, the one with the largest penis lay down on his back. He told Sue to get down on her knees
between his legs and suck him off. She was more than willing to oblige. In fact, she was downright eager
to take a suck on his sturdy, mouth-watering stalk. Its coating of her own sexual juices made it appeal to
her all the more. Loving the licentious mood she was in, she knelt between the man's legs, took his
upright pole in hand and planted a loving kiss right on the tip of it. Then she snaked out her sinful tongue
and started licking her clear cuntcream off the big black organ.
Sue was so lost to lust by this time that she hardly knew where she was or what she was doing. It was
as if she'd ceased to exist and that other woman inside her, the wild and wicked wanton who had only
started to emerge recently, had taken over control of her feverish and perspiring body. Greedily, she
orally engulfed the mushrooming dome of the black prick and began going down on the man.
It was a real mouthful, just the head alone. She made kittenlike purring sounds way down in her throat as
she moved her head up and down at his loins. Her puffy pink lips clung salaciously to the girthful black
shaft, distending out around it lewdly as she drew up on him, sucking so hard her cheeks folded inward.
When she felt hands grasping her hips and knees wedging her legs apart, Sue wondered dimly who was
behind her and what he was up to, but she was far too engrossed in giving head to let up long enough to
check it out. Not that it would have made any difference if she had, for the other black man wouldn't
have taken no for an answer to his obscene intentions. Holding her by the hips, he sank the full length of
his rock-hard pecker into her dripping, upside down snatch. "Mmmmm," Sue sighed, around her
mouthful of succulent manmeat, as the second black man started humping into her from behind, giving it
to her dog-fashioned.
And then, once he had her liking it and had thrown her off guard, he backed his well-lubricated rod out
of Sue's glory hole and aimed it at the tiny, puckered pink orifice directly above it.
"Nnnn . . . NNNN!!" she exclaimed through her nose, when she felt the
bulbous knob of the man's penis probing insistently at her impossibly
small rectum. Before her passion fogged mind could fully react to the
situation, the bloated glans of the penis bored its way inside her,
suddenly stretching the ring of her anal sphincter to the limits of its
muscular elasticity. Up came Sue's head, her eyes bulging with shock
and disbelief as the force required for penetration sent the ramrod
speeding into her anal canal right up to the very hilt. Her mouth
opened and closed silently, like a fish out of water, and then her
voice caught hold and she screamed. "NNNNNNAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!"She broke
out in a cold sweat from the ripping pain of it. But he gave her no respite. Holding her by the waist, he
began buggering her with deeply penetrating strokes. Sue gasped for air, because it fairly took her
breath away. Although there wasn't a drop of blood, Sue would've sworn that he'd ripped her rectum
wide open and then set it on fire. "It hu-hurts!" she whined. "Stop! Oh, stop! You're ki-killing meee!"
But he kept right on ramming it to her and, to Sue's surprise, much of the pain drained quickly away as
the rubbery ring of her nether hole adapted itself to the girth of the penis pistoning in and out of it.
"Oohh," she moaned, her face mirroring the pain-pleasure of taking a fat dick up her virgin asshole for
the first time.
"Still hurt?" the man whose legs she was kneeling between asked. She nodded, absently licking her lips.
"But g-good . . . it hurts good now!"
With a knowing grin, he said, "Then how about wrapping those sweet lips back around my fuckstick,
sugar?"
"What a wonderful idea," she murmured, and immediately put it into action.
After having held back for so long, the stag show performers now gave themselves over to the carnal
pleasure of Sue's febrile flesh and rushed headlong toward the relief-giving orgasms which their tight,
aching testicles demanded. Neither of them lasted long. First off was the one she was blowing. His dick
twitched a warning, then the head expanded and ejected a spiraling jet of steaming sperm into Sue's
suctioning oral cavity.
Emitting a nasal moan of fellatio fulfilled, she sucked all the more voraciously on the throbbing dickhead
as it gushed forth the frothy male fuckjuice from his oversized balls. The black man was a virtual
reservoir of come. His pounding prick kept pumping it to her faster than she could gulp it down. Her
cheeks ballooned as it built up in her mouth. It trickled from the corners of her mouth, then spilled out in
a foamy white wave over both her puffy pink lips.
The furnacelike heat of her super-snug shit-chute brought the other man off mere seconds later. His
fingers bit into her full, feminine hips as he jerked her back toward him and simultaneously hunched his
cock balls-deep up her dirt road. Giving out with the age-old cry of the male planting his seed, he clung
to her hips, his entire body shuddering as his rectally sheathed rod sprayed hot jism into the very depths
of Sue's roiling bowels.
Sue thought she would faint from the sheer lascivious thrill of being on her hands and knees between two
black men, sucking on one of their nasty black dicks while she took the other one up her virginal
asshole, allowing them to soil her soul itself by shooting their slimy sperm into her from both ends at the
same time! And then the black men withdrew their softening peckers. Her vision clouded by the
steaming fog of her unfulfilled passion, Sue saw them picking up their clothes and walking off, leaving her
with a sexual hunger greater at this particular moment than at any time during the crazed sex show which
was now over.
"Come back," she called after them. "You can't leave me hanging like this! Oh, please, come fuck me
just a little bit more!" "Little Suzy needs more cock!" Hub cried. "Line up boys, this little slut's got
enough snatch for everybody!"
Most of the lodge brothers began wandering off, but fifteen of the more horny among them mounted the
bandstand and lined up to get in on the free gangbang. The first man slipped it to her in the pussy and
started hammering away.
"Ohgod . . . yes, yesss," she squealed, wrapping her arms and nylon-clad legs around him, using the high
heels of her shoes on his buttocks like spurs to force him to give it to her harder and faster yet. He went
off before Sue got going good.
The second man had her get on her knees and elbows. He gave her a brief but really butt-banging
cornholing. She sobbed out her climax and ground her rump back at his loins while his jerking peter sent
the jets of his joyjuice into her convulsively clasping anal passageway. Before Sue and the second man
had finished coming, the third one slid his loins eagerly in under her head and stuck his proud penis into
her gaping mouth. He lasted less than a minute, then, grunting like a pig, he gave Sue another mouthful of
mancream. Gluttonously she drank what he willingly gave her, and then she stripped the final sluggish
drops from his spongy stem before she allowed it to slip from between her semen-smeared lips.
Two of the horny devils came at her together next. One of them started fucking her in the old-fashioned
way but soon rolled over on his back and brought her on top of him without breaking their cock-cunt
connection. Then the second one mounted her from behind and buggered her good. This was something
new and different for her, and she experienced a terrific thrill at the feel of the two peckers bumping
together inside her with only the thin wall of an elastic membrane separating her two erogenous channels.
Evidently deciding to best their buddies, three men took Sue simultaneously and plugged each of her
three portals with pulsating prick. They were too worked up to last long, but Sue managed to shudder
through another orgasm of her own as the three pounding peckers inundated her with torrents of sticky
hot sperm.
By the time the three men finished with Sue, the remaining seven had seen and heard so much that they
were far too horny to hold back any longer. All seven of them piled onto the mattress with Sue at once.
She was too sexed up to be scared. Salaciously she started sucking one man off while another pushed
his penis into her sopping snatch and yet another drove his up her come-dripping dirt road. Seconds
later she was also jacking off a man with each hand, while yet a sixth man pulled off her shoes and,
holding her stockinged feet together from toes to heels, began fucking into the pussy-shaped opening
formed by her arches. The seventh man jacked off in her silky blond hair, wrapping it around his prong
and caressing his balls with it.

Fuck Me if you can