Erotic Novel - Her Sensuous Search by Doc Tesch - Chapter 1

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic Novel - Her Sensuous Search by Doc Tesch - Chapte

Unread post by sexy_parul » 11 Jan 2016 17:30

Chapter 10
Sue knew she should tell her husband what Hub made her do at the stag show, but she just couldn't.
How could she confess to the man she loved that she'd been with seventeen men in one night, and that
two of them were BIG BUCK BLACK MEN?! And that she'd dearly loved every sordid second of it,
literally wallowing in the pleasure of the perversions they had perpetrated upon her. She simply couldn't
find the words to tell Doug and finally decided that he was better off not knowing he'd been cuckolded
so completely.
"What's the matter, honey?" Doug asked. They'd just finished eating Sunday's noonday meal. Hub had
gone to shoot some pool at his lodge. Sue was washing dishes. Doug was drying them for her. "You
haven't said a dozen words since I got home yesterday. Hub hasn't been spanking you again, has he?"
She shook her head no.
"Then what's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Just a mood?"
She nodded.
They finished the dishes in silence. Sue tidied up the rest of the kitchen, frequently smiling over at her
husband as he stood there watching her. His trousers began to bulge and she suspected he was getting a
hard-on. This surprised her, since he'd already screwed her three times before going to sleep last night
and once before rising this morning.
"It's too nice a day to sit in front of that idiot tube," Doug said.
"Want to go for a drive?"
"Okay."
In the car, he put his arm around her and drew her close, the way he used to do before they were
married. Sue snuggled up and laid her head on his shoulder. It was very pleasant, riding along with the
radio playing, comfortably cuddled up to her man. She placed her hand on his leg and patted him.
"Has Hub been screwing you?"
She nodded.
Doug gulped audibly. "It's really good for you . . . with him . . . isn't it?"
She nodded.
"I guess he's quite a man."
She nodded. "So are you."
"Still love me?" His voice sounded strained.
"Only you," Sue said reassuringly.
He gave her a squeeze and patted her shoulder.
Absently she began rubbing his thigh with a circular motion of her hand. His trousers started to bulge
again. She ran her hand up between his legs and caressed his crotch. When he scooted down slightly in
the seat and spread his legs a bit wider, Sue looked up at him with a puzzled expression on her pretty
face.
No words passed between them, but there was no mistaking what he wanted her to do. She unzipped
her husband's fly and pulled out his erection. Encircling the shaft with her slender fingers, she made a fist
around it and started running her hand slowly up and down his stem. This was something they'd never
done before, and what a charge it gave her to ride along the streets in broad daylight, playing with her
own husband's proudly projecting peter.
Soon Doug's breathing became labored and he was having difficulty with his driving. Sue was too turned
on to stop by this time, though. She knew she should leave his pecker alone now, at least for awhile,
until he regained his composure. Instead she stroked him harder and faster. She wanted him to come,
right here in the car, while he was driving down the street.
"Jesus!" Doug exclaimed. "Honey, you'd better stop!"
She kept jerking him off.
"Don't want to . . . have a wreck," he gasped, dangerously close to orgasm now.
"Then pull over!" she hissed.
They were approaching a shopping center. Most of the stores were closed on Sunday. Doug drove into
the virtually deserted parking lot and stopped the car in an isolated area.
"Let the seat back," Sue ordered.
He let back the seat and stared in stunned fascination as his sexy blonde bride lowered her head into his
lap and orally engulfed his orgasmically primed organ.
"Ohhh," he sighed, at the instant pleasure which her hot, moist mouth bestowed upon him.
This was a first for Doug. Not the first blowjob he'd ever had, but the first one he'd had from his wife.
Sue was a nice girl when he married her and, in his old-fashioned mentality, nice girls just didn't do such
nasty things. And then, after the way he'd turned on while watching his stepfather feed her that big cock
of his, he'd been too ashamed of himself to ask her to go down on him. But now she was doing it, giving
him head, and he knew she wanted to because it was her idea. Doug was wildly excited. By this time
Sue was quite an accomplished fellatrice, and she was trying her best to make it really good for her
husband. She succeeded, too, for in a matter of seconds Doug began to shake all over. She redoubled
her efforts, her head fairly flying up and down as tiny wet sucking sounds filled the car's interior. "Honey
. . . HONEY . . . OOOHHH . . . UUUNNGGGG . . .UNG, UN, UNG!" he cried out gruntingly, as his
pulsating peter pumped the contents of his tight nuts into the heavenly mouth of his sweet, cocksucking
little wife.
"Do you still love me . . . after that," Sue asked as she raised back up in the seat beside him.
"I've never loved you more than right this minute," he told her. Sue offered him her puffy pink lips, and
he kissed her passionately, thrusting his tongue inside her mouth and then accepting and sucking on her
tongue. The taste of his prick in his wife's mouth turned Doug back on even before his penis went
completely limp.
"Let's go home," he said.
"And screw?"
"You bet your sweet ass."
"Oh, darling, yes," she sighed. "Let's hurry!"
Doug drove toward home as fast as the speed limit would allow, with his sultry bride curled up in the
seat beside him, fondling his exposed pecker.
They were in their bedroom when Hub arrived home, sooner than expected. He could hear them going
at it when he entered the house. After having a few drinks at his lodge, Hub was in a sexy and playful
mood. As quietly as he could, he shut the front door and tiptoed toward the sounds of lovemaking
emanating from the bedroom of his stepson and stepdaughter-in-law. Their door was slightly ajar.
Cautiously he inched it further open and peeked in.
The sight which greeted him brought a grin of devilish delight spreading over his coarse-featured face.
They were in bed, both of them naked. Doug lay on his back. Sue sat astride him, her beautiful big titties
bouncing and swaying as she pumped her lovely rump up and down above his loins, making her
hair-fringed hole skim rapidly to and fro along his upstanding rod. While he looked on, Sue's face took
on an expression of impending ecstasy and her movements became more and more jerky.
"Ohhhh . . . oh, darling . . . my darling . . . coming . . . I'm com-MMMIINNGGGG!" Sue announced, as
her torso began to tremble and slump forward. She leaned on over and, flattening her breasts in her
husband's chest, she kissed him with openmouthed urgency, all the while uttering deep in her throat the
subdued sobs of a woman experiencing sexual satisfaction.
"Bet that little snapping pussy of hers is eating your cock alive right now," Hub said with a chuckle as he
walked uninvited into the bedroom, invading their privacy as if it never occurred to him that the young
couple might want to be alone at a time like this.
Doug grinned sheepishly, was all. Sue merely glanced Hub's way, her eyes glassy with the rapture of
coming. Once her climax subsided, she ignored Hub completely and went on riding the rock-hard
erection of her beloved husband.
"That's right," Hub encouraged. "Don't mind me. You two just go right on fucking. Maybe I'll join you
later."
Later meant as soon as he stripped, because he was already unbuttoning his shirt as he spoke. Hub shed
his clothes in record time and piled onto the bed with his stepson and step-daughter-in-law. Neither
Doug nor Sue offered any objections when their horny stepfather knelt astride Doug's legs then leaned
over and started licking their joined genitals while their act of sexual intercourse continued. Nor did Sue
protest when he dragged his tongue up and down the crack of her bobbing ass, swabbing it wetly with
his warm saliva.
"Oh, you darling man!" Sue trilled, when he started tickling her tiny asshole itself with the tip of his
naughty tongue. She paused for a moment and wriggled her rump in his face invitingly. "What do you
want, Suzy Baby?" Hub asked.
"You know," she sighed.
"Sure I do, but I want to hear you ask for it."
"Your tongue," she said in a sultry voice. "Stick it up my butthole!" All he wanted was to hear her ask for
it, and now that he had, he gave her what he'd teased her into wanting. Spreading her buttocks with his
thumbs, he wormed the tip of his tongue in through the rubbery ring of her tight little rectum.
"Nnnn!" Sue whined.
He stuck his slippery tongue right up her rear channel, every bit of it, and he waggled it around in the
moist heat of her murky depths. "Oh, wow!" Sue exclaimed, shivering with perverted pleasure from the
forbidden act being performed on her. "That's . . . oouuu . . . so nice, daddy! Do it deeper! Fuck my
butthole with your tongue!" Nothing could've pleased him more. Sue began riding her husband again
and, while she did, Hub kept his lips glued to her musky-tasting nether hole, tonguing her asshole until
Doug shot off in her snatch. Then Hub lay down beside them, on his back.
"Come on over here, Suzy Baby," he said, taking hold of his massive member and moving it about in a
circular motion. You just won first prize, and this is it."
In her present state of arousal, the nine-incher of her husband's stepfather looked tempting indeed. Her
eyes smoldering with desire, she stared at it as he teased her by skinning it back to reveal the
purplish-hued, sleek-skinned dome. A drop of clear precoital fluid was forced out the tiny, pink-lipped
mouth at the very tip of Hub's livid cockhead, and Sue automatically licked her lips.
"You do want it, don't you?" Hub asked very cock-sure.
"Yes, I do," Sue admitted. "Doug, would you mind terribly?" "Tell her it's okay, son," he crooned, and
gave Doug a wink. "What the hell, I've been hosing her while you were gone and I figure to get me
plenty more of her hot little cunt when you leave town again. Why don't we face up to this situation like
men?"
"Well, I guess she's got enough for the both of us," Doug said unsurely. It was one thing to sit by and
watch Hub take Sue, but quite another to give his approval to their affair.
"Damn right, and then some," Hub said. "Come on, hot cunt, climb on this joystick and slide down it."
Sue looked at her husband.
"Go ahead," Doug husked.
"Thank you, darling. You're so understanding," Sue cooed, and she pecked a kiss on the tip of his nose
before she hurried to Hub. She swung astride him on her knees, reached down and grasped his
skinned-back dong and brought the denuded head of it to her furry slot. "You big-dicked bastard," she
said lovingly, as she wriggled to get the head of his hose and her hungry hot hole lined up.
Doug looked on. Some of his come trickled out of Sue's juicy slot and dropped onto the head of Hub's
prick. It gave Doug a strange, inexplicable thrill to see his wife wedging the bloated crown of his
stepfather's organ into her adorable blond muff.
"Oouuu," she whimpered, as the broad section at the rear of Hub's glans penis snapped into her dilated
orifice. Then, bracing herself with her hands on Hub's hairy chest, she lowered her body slowly but
surely, sighing again and again as her snug-fitting snatch skidded inch by inch down his long dong,
making it disappear from her entranced husband's sight as she took it into her belly. Sue could tell by
Doug's facial expression that this was perhaps more exciting for him than it was for her. And if his
expression wasn't enough, the way his own penis sprung swiftly back to erection was all the proof she
needed. "Doug? Darling, does this turn you on?" she asked when her blood-swollen labia settled into the
coarse pubic hair surrounding the flared base of Hub's fully inserted phallus.
Doug gulped audibly but said nothing.
"Honey, tell me," she insisted, smiling at him as she rotated her rump round and around with his
stepfather's pole inside her. Reluctantly Doug nodded his head, as if he were ashamed of his
unhusbandly emotions.
"It's all right, darling," she told him. "I'm glad you feel this way about it, because I don't think - mmmm - I
want to do without this - oouuu - lovely horsecock of Hub's now that I'm u-used to having it - aahhh -
regularly!"
With that, Sue began riding Hub like a rocking horse. She closed her eyes and rolled her head about
sensually. Absently she sucked her lower lip in between her perfect white teeth and chewed it lightly as
the pleasure grew stronger.
"Ohh, ohh, ohh," she chanted, her tits flopping about when she speeded up the tempo.
"Is it getting good, honey?" Doug asked.
"Oh, yes, darling," Sue replied, gazing into the handsome face of her excited husband as she took carnal
enjoyment from the cock of his stepfather. "Good . . . mmmm . . . very good . . . oouuu . . . what a hunk
of heavenly cock! I love it, love it!"
Sue increased her efforts until the bed began bouncing and the springs squealing from the force of her
fucking motions. Her eyes glazed over with lust and she started perspiring freely. Before long her breath
was coming in rasping gasps.
The sight of his glassy-eyed wife glistening with sweat as she bucked furiously up and down on Hub's
huge horn whipped Doug's perverted passion to a feverish pitch. "Goddamn, Hub, does she always get
this wild with you?"
"Generally," Hub casually replied.
Doug could hardly stand it. His penis was so hard a cat couldn't have scratched it. He took it in hand
and squeezed it in an unsuccessful effort to ease the internal ache.
"You got a problem there, son?" Hub chuckled.
Doug grinned and nodded. "I can wait til you've finished." "What the hell for? She's got three good holes
on her." Hub drew Sue down until her titties rested on his chest. "Be still, Suzy Baby." He reached back
and pulled her lovely, rounded buttocks apart, exposing the tiny pink orifice above the larger one he now
had his cock in. "Come on, Doug. She's your wife. Got a tight little asshole on her. Try it on for size.
Tell him it's okay, Suzy Baby."
"God, yes, it's okay," Sue husked, wagging her rump and clenching some internal set of muscles in order
to make her rectum wink invitingly at her husband. "Come on, darling, I want you to stick your sweet
dick up my butthole. Do it! Hurry!"
Doug could hardly believe this sexy blond bitch was his beloved bride. Sue was certainly not the shy
modest girl he'd married, but if anything he loved her more not less than he had on the day of their
wedding. When Doug climbed on top of her, Sue fingered some juices from the junction of her cunt and
Hub's cock and she reached back and smeared the natural lubricant on her husband's stony stem. Then,
taking him in hand, she guided the head of his penis into her anus. After giving a gentle tug to set him in
motion, she jerked her hand out of the way and shivered with delight at the sensations of being
penetrated rectally by her husband while the horsecock of her lover was fully sheathed in her velvety
vagina.
"Nnnn . . . mmmmm . . . oh, darling, yesss," Sue sighed, as he sank his average-sized peter balls-deep
into her anal canal.
"It's so hot . . . and tight!" Doug gasped.
"Do you like my butthole, darling?" she asked.
"I'll say!"
"Then fuck it!" she squealed. "Fuck it good!"
Doug set out to do just that. He backed his brown-tinged dong nearly all the way out of her gripping
little asshole and then he crammed it right back into her, so hard that his hips made a splatting noise as
they mashed her fleshy buttocks flat.
"Oh, yesss," she cried. "Way to go, darling! More! Give it tooo me!" The furnacelike heat of her
incredibly tight asshole bathed Doug's pecker with steaming waves of fantastic pleasure. He'd never
dreamed that sex could be this good. Throwing caution to the wind, he reached around his wife's
perspiration-sheened torso, took a tit in each hand and started buggering her for all he was worth.
Once Doug got going, Hub picked up the cadence and began humping into Sue's plushy young pussy
from below.
"OH, GOD . . . GODDAMN . . . IT'S SO GOOD!" Sue shrilled, hardly able to speak because they
were both crashing against her at the same time, making it difficult for her to breathe. Disinclined to
complain, however, she gasped, "DARLINGS . . . MY DA-DARLING STUDS! CRAM ME . . .
FU-FULL OF COCK! I LOVE COCK! AND I LOVE YOU . . . T-TWO HORNY RASCALS!
OH, CHRIST YESSS . . . FUCK ME, FUCK ME . . . FUCK ME TELL I TURN TO .
. . MU-MUSH! OOHHHH! GIVE IT TOO ME! HARDER! AAHHH! FA-FASTER! OH,
DARLINGS, YOU'RE PU-PUSHING ME OOHHH . . . OOVVEERRR! COMING!
AAAHHHHHHH! I'M CO-COMMMMMIIIIINNNNGGGGG! Every raw-ended nerve in her
sensual body vibrated gloriously as the most unbelievable intense orgasm swept over her in wave after
wave of mind-blanking rapture. She dimly realized that both Doug's and Hub's pricks were throbbing
erratically inside her and spewing come into both her convulsing holes, and this only added to the ecstasy
she was experiencing from this thrilling act of troilism.
"Good-bye, darling, see you this weekend," Sue called from the front porch, and she threw her
departing husband a kiss as he got into the car. It was Monday morning and Doug was leaving on
another sales trip. "Sell a bunch," Hub, who was standing beside Sue, called.
Doug smiled and waved.
As they stood on the porch watching Doug drive away, Hub reached over and patted Sue's lovely
young ass. "Did you tell Doug about the stag show?" he asked.
Sue shook her head no.
Hub chuckled and patted her butt again.
They went back into the house.
Heading for the john, Hub called casually over his shoulder, "I'm having five guys over on Wednesday
night for a poker party. You can either plan to spend the night away from the house or be prepared to
serve sandwiches and drinks . . . and yourself when the game is over." Before Sue could answer, he
entered the john and closed the door behind him. She went into the kitchen and poured herself another
cup of coffee. She sat down at the table and, sipping at her coffee, thought about what Hub had said. At
least he was giving her a choice, and that was a big improvement.
Doug was making good money now. They could move out any time they felt like it, but Sue didn't really
want to move now and apparently Doug didn't either. Doug had seemed happy as could be this morning,
going off and leaving her with Hub. She figured her husband must like what had been going on. Since
Doug was asking virtually no questions, she supposed he didn't mind what she and Hub did during his
absences. As to the other men Hub had been giving her to, well, Doug either suspected or he didn't. If
he did suspect, he wasn't saying anything; and if he didn't suspect, then what he didn't know wouldn't
hurt him. "Gotta get moving. See you tonight, Suzy Baby," Hub said as he charged through the kitchen
in his workclothes and rushed out the back door. Sue jumped up and ran to the door.
"Hub!" she called, just as he was climbing into his pickup.
"Yeah?"
"About Wednesday night," she said, giving him a sexy smile. "What kind of sandwiches do your friends
like?"
The End
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can