Erotic Novel in english - Hero's Mistress by Johnny Fargo

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Erotic Novel in english - Hero's Mistress by Johnny Fargo

Unread post by sexy_parul » 12 Jan 2016 10:12

Chapter 1
Young blonde Peggy Davis worried all the way into town on Saturday morning that this was a mistake.
She knew it was Bob's idea and she always went along with whatever her husband told her, as he was
the man of the house even when he was away on a cruise. She was not like some of those Navy wives
she could mention who couldn't wait until their husbands were away at sea so that they could run things
their own way again. Why, she knew women who had whole wardrobes, even wigs, that they never
wore when their husbands were in port, only when they were away! She could never do something like
that, not in a million years! She certainly could never look Bob in the eye again if she ever once did
something that sneaky and conniving. But all the same, this seemed like sort of a mistake. Of course, if
she had been like those other women, she could have just ignored her husband's letter and gone on
about her business. Some of those girls could just stand there and lie with a straight face when the ships
came in at the base in Norfolk, but not Peggy Davis! Bob said to get a watchdog for their house trailer
and she was going to do it.
She supposed it was really her fault, telling him about that break-in over at Mildred Dupree's place. And
that poor cocktail waitress that was attacked and raped going home from work early in the morning
hours. Maybe if she hadn't been hard up for news to write him about she never would have mentioned
those awful things, but she had, and now he was worried and wanted her to have a dog to protect her.
Sure, she knew it was silly, but Bob said to look around for one and that was what she did.
For a while it looked like nothing was going to turn up and she had almost decided to give it up as a lost
cause. Just one dog had been offered, a German shepherd. That was one of the kinds Bob suggested,
but they wanted a hundred and fifty dollars for him. A hundred and fifty dollars for a dog! Why that was
more than the monthly payment on their trailer! But then, she'd heard about this one this morning and the
price was certainly right ... it was free if she wanted it!
Annie Dalton was an old friend of her mother's who worked as a volunteer at the Animal Home Shelter
in town and Annie had been one of the first people Peggy went to see when she got Bob's letter but
there wasn't a single dog in the shelter that came close to being the watchdog type and Peggy had given
up on finding one that way when the postcard came from Annie. There was a beautiful male Doberman
pinscher, she had said, whose owners had unfortunately been killed in an automobile accident on the
interstate. One of the male volunteers had brought him in and initial reports were that he was extremely
vicious so she had not thought of suggesting this one. But Annie herself had seen the dog, even took him
out for a walk, and she reported that it must have been the shock of the accident that upset him for he
had the temperament of a lamb-with her anyway-though he still did not seem to get along with any of the
men who worked there. Apparently no one in the family up north wanted him so he was theirs to
dispose of and it was this or ... well, Peggy didn't even want to think about that because she had always
loved animals, any kind, big or small, since she was a tiny little girl on the farm. Oh, she hoped he would
be friendly and like her! If she had to get a dog now even though their budget could scarcely afford
another mouth to feed, she hoped it would be a nice animal. A nice happy companion to keep her
company until Bob got home, that was all she asked!
Hero was indeed a high-strung devil, just as the shelter had warned her, and, for a few minutes Peggy
was sure in the back of her mind that she couldn't take him. Lordy, he was just too jumpy and nervous!
She couldn't have a dog around like that! But it was the eyes that clinched the deal ... he had the most
beautiful, soul-stirring black eyes she had ever seen! They were so ... well, so human! He didn't really
look like a dog at all when she looked at him head-on, right into those beautiful peepers! Well, one look
and she was sold. And Hero had another home.
His name was about all they knew about him, and only because it was engraved into his studded leather
and metal collar on a small plate. Just Hero, nothing more. Those poor people who died must have
been a strange family, Peggy found herself thinking as she drove back to Paradise Grove Trailer Estates.
Why, such a nice car and all, and apparently lots of money, too, but Annie had told her-in strictest
confidence, of course, as it was really official shelter business-that none of the relatives from up north
even came for the funeral. They just sent some money down through a lawyer and had it all arranged
here and not one of them would take the poor dog! Like it was his fault somehow that they got killed.
Peggy looked back in the back seat where the big handsome Doberman pinscher sat quietly and she
could see his eyes-those gorgeous eyes! -- staring at her in the rear-view mirror ... Don't you worry,
fella'-you've got a home now and I'll try to make you forget all the pain you've been through!
And it was true that they seemed to get along beautifully right from the very start. Annie had suggested it
might be because Peggy looked like the dog's deceased mistress, but the young Navy wife put that
notion aside. "Ugh, Annie, that's the most morbid thing I've ever heard! He's just like all dogs ... he can
tell when someone likes him. And I think he's just adorable! Hero and I are going to be the best of
friends, aren't we, big boy?" she said, and just like he understood every word, the big muscular animal
sat up and barked. But it was a friendly sort of "show-off" bark and Peggy could see he liked her as
much as she liked him.
It was nearly four o'clock when the young blonde wife got home with her new charge, wending her way
through the Saturday afternoon Virginia beach traffic, and it was hot enough that she was really glad their
house trailer was air-conditioned. They never would have bought such a luxury, not on Bob's Navy pay,
but as luck would have it, they had spotted an ad for a trailer sales company that was throwing in a
room-sized air-conditioner with all trailers purchased that weekend, and so they had hurried down and
now they had one of the few trailers on their whole street that was air-conditioned. And it really made a
difference when she came home, tired and worn out from a day at the supermarket where she worked
as a cashier. Saturday and Sunday she had off, luckily, because some of the other girls had to work a
half day Saturday mornings or afternoons, and it was nice on these summer days just to sit around inside
and watch TV and not get all hot and sticky. She liked Virginia well enough, but the summers were just
so humid down here in the Tidewater area, what with ocean and bays and marshes all around. Back
inland, toward the Blue Ridge where she had grown up on a tiny farm before her dad had died and she
and her mother moved down to Norfolk where the jobs were easy to get, the weather was so much
better. Colder maybe in the winter, but none of this dam sticky humidity! She'd certainly be glad when
Bob's orders for San Diego came through. Of course, it wasn't definite yet, but he had written that there
was a pretty good chance of their going, and for days that was all she could think about. California!
She'd dreamed of it since she was a little girl and went to see all those awful movies about California
hot-rodders and beach bums. It had been then sort of an escape for her, dreaming about one day being
out there in all that sunshine and easy living. That was when her mother was working nights at a textile
mill and she was trying to make it through high school and working Saturdays and Sunday afternoons
right there in the same supermarket she worked in now. Of course, she had seniority now and it wasn't
so bad, what with getting the best shifts and picking her own lunch break times and all, but it had been
awfully rough in those days.
"Hero, how about a bath, fella? You look like you could use one after all that time in the shelter." The
huge black Doberman seemed to ponder her words a few seconds and then his eyes actually sparkled
with warmth and that amazing trusting love that animals have for people who treat them nicely. He
trotted to her side and licked her hand as it dangled and then sat expectantly at her feet, his face glowing
with what had to be an actual smile! It was uncanny! Two hours together and he seemed as devoted as
a treasured pet she might have had for years and years!
"Well then, good-looking, let's go out back and I'll give you a good scrubbing, how about that?" Hero
sensed the warmth and affection in his new mistress' voice even if he was unsure what she meant and he
wagged his behind and his short Doberman tail excitedly. "You're just incredible, Hero! I always heard
that Dobermans were supposed to be fierce and mean. You don't seem at all like that to me, though I
wouldn't want to tangle with you if you got mad!" She patted him affectionately and felt the hard
muscular animal flesh ripple under her touch beneath his short dark fur; he pranced up and down like a
Tennessee Walker, eagerly anticipating whatever it was that his wonderful new mistress planned for him.
She led the way outside and he pranced along happily at her heels, through the kitchen door and out into
the tiny yard behind the large house trailer. There was a fence around the area and here and there a few
brave flowers were sprouting from the leached out Virginia soil. Next door was an almost identical back
yard that wore a more lived-in look and on a folding chaise lounge was a tall slim brunette in a very
skimpy pink bikini stretched out in the hot afternoon sun. Hero's keen eyesight enabled him to spot the
woman immediately as he leaped from the trailer onto the earth outside and he froze expectantly at his
mistress' side as the woman rose from her reclining position and hurried to the fence. He did not know
the woman was Peggy's best friend, her neighbor, Dottie Mangum, and so he stood rigidly, poised to
defend his new mistress if she gave the word.
"Peggy! When did you get the dog? He's so handsome!" She hurried around to the gate at the side of
both their trailers and let herself in. Immediately Hero tensed and his lips came back to bare his sharp,
pointed teeth and he growled menacingly. "Oh! Is he mean!" exclaimed the darker-haired woman as she
began to back slowly toward the gate, her hand to her mouth in sudden anxiety. "He won't bite me, will
he?"
Peggy crouched beside the threatening dog and stroked his head gently, slowly so as not to frighten him.
"Just stay where you are, Dottie," she said from the corner of her mouth and then to the animal, "That's a
good boy, it's okay. You just don't know Dottie yet and you deserve some praise for coming to my
defense."
"What defense, already? I was just coming in to see him!"
Peggy waved her arm at her friend to quiet her. "He didn't know that, Dottie! He just thought you were
going to hurt me, didn't you, handsome? Come on over now and I'll introduce you. Hero, this is my
friend ... she won't do me any harm and she is to be your friend too, understand?" She looked deeply
into the huge animal's soulful black eyes and he really seemed to understand every word! It was
incredible!
"Uh, hello, Hero ... is that his name?" Dottie held out her hand timidly, and Hero sniffed it and gave it an
affectionate lick. "You're amazing, big boy! Peggy, what a smart dog! Where'd you get him? Tell me all
about it, okay?"
"All right, all right," replied Peggy. "But you'll have to help me give him a bath. I'll tell you all about it
while we scrub him down, okay? He's got quite a history, this lovable boy!"
"Ooooh, certainly! I'll help you! What girl wouldn't want a chance to wash a big handsome devil like
him!" Dottie giggled.
"Well, you just remember he's mine, Dottie Mangum," exclaimed the pert young blonde.
"And don't you forget it, either!
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic Novel in english - Hero's Mistress by Johnny Farg

Unread post by sexy_parul » 12 Jan 2016 10:13

Chapter 2
Dottie hurried back home when she heard Eddie's car pull up in front of their house trailer, or mobile
home as he liked to call it. She had stayed over at Peggy's too long and completely forgotten that it was
nearing dinner time and her husband would be home. "Yoo-hoo, darling, here I am!" she called cutely,
well aware that half the homecoming husbands on the street were feasting their eyes on the well-shaped
curves so scarcely concealed under her pale pink bikini. "I'm over here, honey!"
Eddie Mangum wore a thin tight smile even at this hour, after a day at the office that had begun with a
cup of coffee and two doughnuts at an all-night doughnut stand at seven this morning. His smile was the
badge of his profession, and, like his comrades of the backslap, handshake and telephone call, he wore
it proudly. Eddie-never Ed or Edward-was a PR man, a public relations account executive with
Randolph and Phitts and was fast earning his star as number one man around the offices downtown. At
thirty, he had his career mapped out for him and he did not mind particularly a couple of years purgatory
here in Virginia if it would advance his standing. "Hello honey ... good afternoon, Peggy!" His wife was
at his side now and he caught a quick glance of old Cecil Wilkins across the street nearly falling out the
door trying to get a better look at the good looking brunette inside that flimsy bikini. "C'mon, let's go
inside and cool off. We don't want to give the local hayseeds too much of a free show, now, do we?"
Dottie laughed huskily and put an arm around her husband. "Those hillbillies? They wouldn't even know
what to do if I dropped my bikini pants and waved them at them!"
Eddie pulled open the glass storm door and they went inside. "Don't kid yourself, Dottie. Some of these
boys are pretty slick!"
"Slick! The only thing slick about them is the grease they put on their hair!"
"Oh, honey, you kill me, the way you talk! I know it's not exactly the greatest place in the world but you
know it's only for a couple of more years and then we'll be moving to one of the bigger offices."
She shook her head. "I don't care, it's still the armpit of the world and I miss California! We don't have
any real friends here and we don't ever get to ... well, you know."
"Yeah, baby, I know. You don't get to swing here because the police would probably lynch us publicly if
the word got out ... if the neighbors didn't do it first."
He was right and she could not deny it. It was not easy to remember how they had become a part of
that southern California "swingers" society but somehow it just happened. Maybe it was just a small
party they went to at first, she thought, but it all seemed so long ago now that it was hard to be sure.
They had never planned it, of course, but all of a sudden they were just in it. Small groups at first, then
larger pool parties with all the girls running around topless and then the men jumping out of their bathing
trunks and wow! All those big thick cocks swinging around and everybody fucking and sucking and
God knows what! Oh Christ, it made her all wet and warm in her bikini bottoms just thinking about it!
One night alone she had gone into the bedrooms with eight different men! Eight! And every single one of
them had fucked her until she saw stars and she remembered she had screamed so loudly from sheer
ecstasy that the hostess had to come in once and quiet her down so the neighbors wouldn't complain.
Oh, California, those were the days!
"Wistful daydreaming again?"
"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry ... yes, you're right. I'll be all right now. It just gets me down sometimes living here.
Especially when I remember the good times back in California. I sure wish we could get something going
here!"
"Well, stop wishing! You know that sort of thing is out of the question!" he said imperatively. Then he
added, "However ... if you do, be sure to include that sweet piece next door!"
Dottie laughed and reached for the hooks that held her bikini top together. "Still got the hots for Peggy
Davis, huh? I don't understand ... she's certainly nice enough, but she doesn't seem your type at all."
"Oh yeah, maybe she's a little country, but baby, those bazooms! Jesus, she's got a pair of knockers on
her that just won't quit!"
"Now you're turning into a tit man, eh? I thought you were a fanny-grabber from way back!"
"I am, I am! But she's no slouch in that department either. Man, would I ever like to throw the ol' meat
to that little honey!"
Dottie had wriggled out of her bikini top now and her rich full breasts had spilled free of their cups and
swung tantalizingly down to her chest, twin white melon-shaped islands in a sea of tanned flesh, capped
with the crinkly dark half-dollar nipples that peered at him like an extra pair of eyes.
"Anything wrong with the knockers you have at home?" she purred seductively, one hand under each
breast, lifting its soft weight lightly and holding the resilient mounds up and out in unmistakable offering to
her ambitious young husband.
"Oh baby, you know better than that!" her husband exclaimed, hurriedly getting out of his white shirt and
tie. "Let me at 'em!" he cried and pounced on her like a sailor on a five dollar whore. All at once his lips
were everywhere on her naked flesh, warmly licking the hardening tips of her nipples, tracing a path with
the moistness of his tongue-tip between her proudly bulging peaks of feminine flesh.
His hands coursed over the smoothness of her bare back and down over the lust-inciting swell of her
shapely buttocks, as his fingers probed deeply into the moist and hairless nether cleft and his thumbs
hooked in the tight elastic strip of her bikini, pulling it down and over the full womanly curve of her
ass-cheeks. She spread her thighs just a little so that he could tug the tightly-fitting swimsuit bottoms
down along her long lithe legs and she stepped out of them with a little shiver of anticipation and
excitement. She liked being naked, it felt good to her, and if there was a man there too it made it all so
much more exciting! Her husband's tongue dropped from the tingling fleshy mounds of her breasts and
traced a thin trail along the smooth flatness of her belly, rubbing over the soft, nearly invisible little hairs
that led the way to the fluffy vee-shaped mound of pubic softness below. She shivered again, more
violently this time, as his tongue made its initial electric contact with the nerve-filled bud of her tiny pink
clitoris. "Ohhh, God, Eddie, that's so good! Your tongue there on my clit like that is fantastic, fantastic!"
He had pulled himself free of his trousers and undershorts without ever once taking his tongue away from
the fragrant dampness of her warmly secreting vaginal cleft. Christ, it was so delicious! It was uncanny,
but there always seemed to be something different about Dottie ... some exotic forbidden taste she had
to her there that was so good it was addictive!
She pushed him away firmly but gently and for a second he looked up at her with a puzzled expression
but when he saw that certain little tight grin spreading across her beautiful face, he knew what was
coming. God, how that woman liked to suck cock! Man, she could eat four before breakfast and still be
hungry!
Dottie looked down into her husband's eyes and pushed on his shoulders until he took the hint and let
himself fall backward onto the carpeted floor. Christ, how she wanted him now! Nothing could turn her
on like the hot hardened feel of a good thick cock there so deliciously in her mouth. And when it
squirted its scalding thick load down her throat all she had to do was merely squeeze her thighs tightly
together to massage her clitoris between the moist warm lips of her vagina and she would cum like a
speeding freight train!
The heavily panting brunette was trembling with anticipatory excitement as she leaned over her husband
to trail her full lips wetly down over the taut muscles of his hairy stomach. Then, lifting her head, she
purred softly, "Ready, lover? You want your big hot prick sucked, baby?" He moaned under her
practiced touch and she kept it up, knowing he liked it when she talked like that. Most men did. It
seemed to appeal to their baser instincts and it never failed to get the action started. Her fingernails
scratched lightly over his stiffened hardness which was so achingly erect there jutting out from the slight
paunch of his abdomen. She crawled in between his spread legs to hover on all fours with her face just
above the towering red length of his lust-engorged penis, knowing that he could feel her heated breath
on him there and he was squirming in eager anticipation of the feel of her moist warm lips clasped tight
around his aching rigidity.
Eddie choked out a muffled grunt as he lay on the living room rug, and she began to stroke his thickened
rod of male hardness first with one hand and then between both hands with a slow, pressuring motion.
He groaned again, thrusting his loins upward as the warm wetness of her tongue-moistened lips closed
over the sensitively throbbing head of his now steel-hard cock.
"Mmmmm," she cooed excitedly and he groaned once again, reaching down and knotting his fingers in
her shoulder length brown hair to guide the rhythm of her now lewdly bobbing head. She knew he would
be lifting his head now to watch her contorted face as she lustfully stuffed all of his fleshy hardness
between her ovalled lips. It made the sensation that much more exciting when he could see the thickness
of his sinewy cock buried between her eagerly sucking lips, just as it always did for Dottie whenever she
could actually see her husband's laving tongue as it washed into the open moist crevice of her pinkly
throbbing cunt.
And now Dottie's rapt attention was centered solely on the pulsating hardness fucking deep into her
mouth. Sometimes, just to make the enjoyment even more exciting and wicked, she would close her
eyes and pretend that it wasn't Eddie's cock in her mouth at all, but some other man's. Mr. Conner, the
muscle-bound garage mechanic that lived down the street. Or perhaps Rick, the delivery boy who
brought the groceries when she left an order at the Super-Save Market instead of driving into town to
the big stores. What difference did it make? A cock was a cock and it was true, she did love to suck
them! Any cock! Just the taste of them started the ol' juices flowing down there between her thighs and
pretty soon she would be so wet that there would be a big damp spot on the insides of her legs if she
kept them together. With these lewd thoughts in mind, she sucked up and off his rigid hardness then and
began to play over the purplish spongy glans with the tip of her tongue, boring teasingly into the tiny
wetness of its little end-slit the way she knew every man liked. He shook beneath her slavering tongue as
if he were feverish, and once more she worked the heavy outer layer of foreskin up and down, finally
drawing it all the way back to slide her warm lips down over the hardened fleshy organ, enclosing the
swollen, blood-filled knob at the end in the hot moist pressure of her mouth. She tightened them
elastically around its solid thickness and again began moving her head around in the lewd motion she
knew her husband liked to see.
"Suck it baby, suck it!" Eddie gasped loudly as she gently cupped the leathery sac of his cum-laden
testicles with one hand and stroked the base of his heavy-veined penis with thumb and forefinger of the
other. At the same time, she twirled her saliva-moistened tongue spiritedly around his smooth warm
cock-head with every upward suck, letting the tip flick maddeningly into its tiny split. She felt his
buttocks flex, and was certain that his head was raised and his eyes were still upon her, watching the
lust-provoking spectacle of her obscenely bobbing head presented for him.
With her woman's intuition, the cock-hungry brunette sensed rather than felt his throbbing reaction and
began to suck his throbbing member harder, the tips of her teeth gently scraping the resisting flesh,
leaving wispy bloodless trails beneath the surface of the skin. With an uncontrollable feeling of
masochism, Dottie began taking more and more of it into her mouth, sucking it toward the shelter of her
throat, sliding her hands down beneath his tensing buttocks to pull his loins up tighter toward her face.
Furiously, with the passion of a savage animal, she swirled her tongue around and around the
lust-swollen knob of his cock until she knew it was nearing the bursting point and would soon explode in
a torrent of thick pleasure-giving cum that would gush down her throat and fill her completely with its
seething warmth. Almost every inch of its thickly rigid length was buried down her clasping throat!
Remembering her little secret thrill, she tightened her thighs together then, massaging their supple
resilience rhythmically against one another to squeeze the pink hair-lined lips of her cuntal crevice
together and massage pleasurably the tiny bud of her quiveringly erect clitoris. Almost immediately great
swirls of familiar heat began to pressure her in the seething fury of her naked loins and belly. She felt her
desire-swollen breasts swaying erotically beneath her in time to her every slaving movement. Below her,
the muscles of her husband's belly began to tauten like steel bands as he arched his hips up off the carpet
to push his pounding cock-flesh even further into the sucking cavern of her wetly enveloping throat.
Eddie began to moan then as if in great pain, the signal for her that he was almost there and she set
herself determinedly, fervidly straining her slim girlish thighs and cuntal muscles to join him in the ultimate
moment of his sweet climax. She knew that just one taste would be all she needed. One pungent drop
of his hot sweet cum and her own belly would explode in rapturous ecstasy!
Suddenly he groaned and then gasped hoarsely, "Shove it down there, baby! All the way, you sweet
cock-sucker, all the way! It's cumming, honey ... it's ... Aaaaaaaahhhhh!
With a shuddering chill of passion that rocked through both of them, the voluptuously working brunette
sucked with savage fury until every last thick drop of his viscous load was swallowed deep inside her.
Wildly she sucked as he emptied his semen-filled balls far back into her wetly clasping throat and once
she nearly gagged on the torrent of rich hot wetness but still she managed to gulp it all down. And when
he had moaned his last and given his final signaling shudder, she gently licked him clean and lay down
across his still-quivering belly, a crooked smile of peaceful ecstasy across her cum-moistened lips.
Eddie Mangum looked down at his naked tan wife and sighed under his breath. God, she was
something, all right. Why, half the men in this country would trade their own wives and half their fortunes
for a woman like her. And he was appreciative, no question about that. But sometimes ... well,
sometimes at those special quiet moments like this one, after the gasping, choking frenzy of their mutual
lust and passion, he would think quietly to himself. Think about the times in California, the swapping and
the wild parties. And it was times like this when he worried about Dottie. She was a nympho at heart
and they both knew that. She had her own special kind of frenzied passions and needs locked inside her
and sometimes she was just too much for one man -- any man-to handle. That was why he missed
California ... Dottie was always satisfied out there and if for some reason-too much work or a touch of
the flu-he wasn't able to take care of this insatiable desires of hers, well, someone else would. And then,
of course, he would get his turn with the other man's wife. That was part of the game and that way
nobody got hurt.
But here it was different. Here there was only him ... unless Dottie looked elsewhere on her own and he
knew she wouldn't do that. Yes, he worried ... she was like a leopard that someone had made a house
pet of. Sweet and purring and loving, but one day ... all that animal savagery and frenzied passion might
spill over and ... no, he didn't want to think of it. Not now. He knew what Dottie would want in a minute
when she got her breath back and it wouldn't do to have his mind on something else!

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic Novel in english - Hero's Mistress by Johnny Farg

Unread post by sexy_parul » 12 Jan 2016 10:14

Chapter 3
Peggy Davis finished bathing and rinsing her new short-haired Doberman pinscher alone after Dottie
hurried home to meet her husband. The lonely blonde felt that familiar pain in her heart when she saw
Eddie pull up in front of their mobile home, his face all smiles and his eyes filled with love for his wife. It
was at times like these that Peggy knew the heartache of being a serviceman's wife. Being alone for
months on end without her man. Without any man! Oh stop that, she cursed to herself, damn it Peggy
you have to get a grip on yourself and stop thinking so much about it. It's hard on any woman going so
long without ... well ... I just have to stop thinking about it, that's all! Bob's going through enough without
having to worry about his wife too!
She recalled the anecdote he had told her just before he left, the old Navy line about how "every sailor
comes home with the hope he won't find his wife just as he left her ... freshly fucked!" It was a terribly
crude way of putting it but she knew those poor men and boys thought about it a lot when they were
away for months on end. But then she remembered what some of the other girls had told her about the
famous Mediterranean liberty ports-Palma de Mallorca with all its Scandinavian tourist girls down for a
good time, Naples with all those big-breasted Italian women-and she'd seen enough Italian movies to
know what they were like! Oh stop it, you can't keep thinking like this!
"C'mon, Hero, let's go inside, baby," she whispered softly as if he could understand. "You'll just have to
keep me company for a couple more months until Bob gets home. You will do it, won't you big boy?
Peggy's strong handsome Hero ... let's go in and I'll dry you with a towel and see about some food for
you!"
She took a large fluffy bath towel from the hallway linen cupboard and wrapped it around the muscular
animal and began to stroke him lovingly beneath the heavy cloth until his fur was completely dry. As she
rubbed him tenderly, the big black dog looked directly at her with those dark sensitive eyes of his and
she could just feel her insides melt from the unashamed love and affection he exhibited so openly there.
He wasn't like a human, he didn't keep it hidden from view. No, he was open and proud of his love for
her and it made her feel warm all over to see that he had fallen for her as easily as she had for him. It
was frightening ... unreal somehow, that look in his eyes. Those deep dark pools seemed to hold all the
secrets of the world, all the love, all the hate ... she laughed at herself for feeling so foolishly
melodramatic, but he was almost human. No, he wasn't ... he was more than human, he was a spirit
trapped in an animal's body!
"Oh, Hero, I have to stop letting my mind wander," Peggy said to him softly and he cocked his big
animal head and gazed at her like he comprehended every word. "You're just a big lovable dog and no
more. But you're mine now and we have each other even if there's nothing else for us right now." She
was thinking of the hurt they shared-he without his master and mistress, though he probably could not
understand that it was a permanent separation yet. That would come in time. And herself without her
man. The pretty blonde shivered and felt a bit of moistness in her eyes. Hero, I guess I really am the
lucky one. At least my Bob is coming back ... you will have to carry your hurtful loss around the rest of
your life.
Suddenly she felt very close to him and she hugged him tenderly about his furry neck and he seemed to
understand because he licked her wetly on the cheek and his tiny stub-tail began to wag frantically and
soon his whole sinewy body was quivering and prancing around. "Okay, my handsome man, I'll stop
being so melancholy and we'll concentrate on having a good time. Neither of us needs to be reminded of
our sorrows right now, do we?"
Hero looked at her understandingly and his animal thoughts ranged back over his short life until he
remembered another moment such as this ... the day his real mistress brought him home from the place
where he had been born and weaned. She was much like this human, that mistress of his, young and
vibrant and always saying soft loving human words that sounded so pleasing to his ears. She had loved
him too and he loved her in return with that special kind of permanent devotion known only to animals
and not to humans.
His mistress had taken him to a big house in the outdoors, not close to the frightening noises that humans
made with their machines that raced along the asphalt paths, and there he had lived for three years until
his mistress and her human companion, the one she called her husband, decided to take that unfortunate
trip south for a holiday. Hero scarcely remembered his mistress's husband as he was seldom around and
when he was, he treated Hero badly, like just another piece of furniture and it made him feel badly that
his mistress spent so much time with that human when he was home.
Hero felt his pulse quicken as he remembered all the wonderful times he had spent with his mistress. But
this human seemed to be his mistress now. He could not fully understand it. There had been an awful
noise and he remembered that his mistress had cried out and he had tried to bark and leap from the rear
seat of that machine to help her as she sounded in real fright but there was another noise and he
remembered tumbling and falling as if he had run off the edge of the earth and then there was nothing.
There were other humans finally and strange sounds and smells and then they took his mistress away and
he tried to bite the men in white who were carrying her but some other humans caught him and he was
thrown into the back of another human machine that smelled of dogs and cats and he was taken away.
That all seemed a long time ago to Hero now but he remembered it just as a human would.
His legs grew weak and he became nervous and fretful as he recalled especially those special moments
he and his mistress had shared together ... those times alone when her human companion was away and
they were free to be themselves. He remembered the special tricks his mistress had taught him and how
he had performed them faithfully, though they seemed useless at first. But he had quickly grown to love
and enjoy their special quiet moments together, and as he became aware of the joy and happiness his
performance could bring to his wonderful mistress he began to perform his special tricks as often as she
would allow him, with or without her urging. It became their secret life together and they shared it with
no one and she seemed never to want him to perform his special skills when her human companion was
around and that made him sad and he always longed for the day when her human would go away and
they would be alone again.
And now, here, just for a moment he thought he had sensed that certain special aura that always
triggered his well-trained skills with his mistress. It was a special scent that she seemed to be able to give
off as a kind of signal for him and it seemed that he sensed it here with this new human-his new mistress?
-- as she talked to him in soft quiet words that were so pleasing.
But no ... now the scent was gone and perhaps he would never be able to perform his wonderful tricks
again. It made him sad to think of it and he lay down quietly at his new human's door as she began to
undress.
"You're so well-scrubbed and clean, Hero, that I feel ashamed by comparison," Peggy said to him in soft
gentle tones unaware of his animal thoughts. "You wait a second and I'll put out some food for you so
you can eat while I take a bath, okay?"
Hero watched curiously as she took off her dress and he could see nearly all of her suntanned human
skin and he was reminded of his real mistress-she had looked a lot like this when she undressed. And he
felt that keenness begin to stir in his animal loins, for it was at times like this, alone with his mistress, that
she sometimes took off her clothes like this and it was usually then that he got the special scent and he
knew that she wanted him to perform his special tricks.
She was completely without clothing now. He could see all of her flesh fully and his heart ached at the
sight-she was so much like his mistress. And now his mistress had gone and left him somehow. But this
human had turned away from him and he could see easily that certain portions of her body that stirred
this familiar restlessness in his powerful animal loins. But no, he could not ... it had to be as he was
taught. He was a well-trained animal and he would await his orders always and not be a disgrace to his
breed.
"Okay, handsome," she said. "Follow me and we'll rustle up something good for you." He leaped to his
feet in one easy stride and padded softly behind her to the kitchen, his keen eyes on her bikini-stripped
buttocks as she walked ahead of him. With hungry eyes he watched her open a can of dog food and
spoon it into a dish for him. In three gulps he had finished it and was running to catch up with her in the
bathroom. Yes, she was much the same as his mistress. There was no difference that he could perceive.
And she was indeed kind to him, not like those humans back at that awful place who had kept him
penned up with a bunch of stray dogs and trash from the alleys. He would like to perform with her, for
her ...
Peggy ran the bath water as hot as she could stand it and then slipped gingerly into the soothing tub,
stretching her five feet-four inches beneath the warm waters as she lay back against the end of the tub,
her eyes closed. It seemed that all of the day's cares and pains just seeped out of her magically and into
the bath water. She splashed it cautiously onto her breasts and gasped as she felt an electric tingle race
down into the depths of her belly. Oh Bob, why do you have to be so far away? Why can't you be here
with me, right now ... right here in this tub! Naked and ... oh I mustn't! Words and thoughts like that
can't help me ... it'll only be worse!
When she had stretched her peaceful sojourn as long as she could and there was no hot water left in the
water heater to add and keep the bath comfortably warm, Peggy rose from the tub, wrapped herself in a
fluffy bath sheet and quickly dried off. Hero was curled peacefully in the doorway, seemingly watching
her, and she felt a tiny bit uneasy somehow-there was indeed something strange about that animal. It was
as if he were not a dog at all but another human ...
Peggy shrugged it off and went about the business of drying and hunting for pantyhose and clean panties.
The bath had not really helped, at least not the way she had hoped. Instead of soothing away her
gnawing anxieties, the hot water seemed only to have temporarily muffled them and now she was feeling
the sexual frustration more than ever. Oh God, I don't know if I can stand it much longer, she confessed
to herself. How do those women do it, the ones who stay true and faithful and wait for their husbands
for years and years? I mean, how do they keep from going crazy!? Damn it, there I go again ... I've got
to find something to occupy my mind or go nuts!
She cursed herself for the rapidly warming glow she felt between her legs. Damn it, aren't I like all the
others? I'm no tramp ... I've never done it with anyone but Bob, but ... Oh Christ, how I need a man
right now!
Suddenly she felt her cheeks flush and she laughed out loud at her foolishness. Wow, that had to be the
ultimate ... I've embarrassed myself! Nobody here but Hero and I'm blushing like a bride!
But it was true. Bob had been the only one for her. And he had always been enough for her. Dear God,
sometimes he kept her going until the sun was coming up! But he wasn't here now ... and he could do
nothing to quench this aching hunger that was driving her insane with its gnawing tenacity! Sometimes it
was like a blow torch being held to her vagina, searing her with a thousand degrees of flaming desire!
She bent over to look in the bottom drawer of the hall closet for some panties and a brassiere. There
had not been a sound to even hint that Hero had moved from his newfound spot in front of the bathroom
door but ... Oh!!
Peggy nearly screamed from the sudden cold surprise, but she didn't move. She was still bent over,
frozen immobile at the feel of the unmistakable cool wetness of Hero's nose high up on the soft warm
inside of her left thigh! She could not say why she did not jerk upright in shock or fear, or at least in
decency, but she didn't ... maybe it was the prurient excitement of the thoughts that had been in her
mind just moments before! Instead, she continued to bend over there in the hallway, waiting and
knowing that the big animal's cold wet nose was up between her thighs from behind, obscenely sniffing.
And then the hot pressured touch of his unmistakable tongue came against the moistness of her seeping
vaginal lips ... God, he had sensed her passion and gone for it the only way he knew!
Why else would he have done it? It had to be that, and his long thick tongue felt like a flaming torch
caressing the swollen lips of her hotly fired pussy! Again, he did it as she hung there in her stooped-over
position, drawing the length of his feverish tongue maddeningly up between her open thighs, along the full
length of her wetly flushed cuntal slit!
Slowly, Peggy raised up from her bent-over position, only because it was becoming uncomfortable and
she was starting to get dizzy. She turned to gaze down at her animal admirer who was staring up at her
with his coal-black eyes flecked with a sparkling gleam, his stubby Doberman tail wagging excitedly.
"Maybe I was right about you, handsome! Maybe you are a cursed prince who has been trapped in a
dog's body by some evil witch. You know, fella', I could almost believe that!" The massive dog
whimpered, but the lewdly aroused wife was unsure why ... did he really sense her erotic heat and was
he excited by it!? She shivered outright as she took an unfelt first step back toward the bathroom as if
she were guided by Satan himself. "C'mon, Hero ... come with Peggy!"
Looking back on this moment later, the young blonde would not be able to determine what it was that
possessed her, made her make this fateful step so boldly and without fear. Surely she never would have
done it had she thought it out, but she wasn't thinking now, just feeling ... and Peggy knew more than
anything else what she was feeling deep in the pit of her sex-deprived belly. The eager animal whimpered
before her as she stood there, door partially closed and her legs spread wide ... her hot little cunt was
open to him, her lightly hair-fringed wetness all his. Now he could do as he had been taught! Now he
could repay his new human for her loving kindness ... and he wanted to! He wanted to badly!
Peggy was aflame with passion now at the prospect of being sexually fulfilled at last, after all these lonely
empty months! God, it was almost too much to hope for ... that this burning agony between her naked
thighs might at last be quenched! "Come to me, Hero, my handsome lover! Come on ... lick my pussy
for me! Lick it, Hero!" Her very words and thoughts were inspiring frantic jolts of raging lustful
excitement to charge through her young eager nakedness.
She watched eagerly, her knees weak, as the big dog moved closer, his dark responsive eyes reflecting
his intentions. Then, unimaginable sensations of frenetic desire stabbed deep within her belly when she
realized that he was really going to lick her there so wantonly between her trembling thighs! Oh God, this
was too much! This was so incredible ... it was far beyond obscenity itself! She was trembling all over as
she rocked back on her heels and parted her thighs a bit more ... she quivered like a falling leaf as she
thrust her pelvis just slightly forward. Was he going to? Would he do it ... God, yes! Yes!
The sleek black Doberman's long dog-tongue snaked pinkly out, curling at its tip as it splayed open the
sensitive wet lips of her pouting vagina! Separating the soft, hair-fringed folds, it laved the very seeping,
desire-inflamed mouth of her pussy, drawing with a scorching heat upward between the swollen lips,
prodding at last at her hotly quivering clitoris! But no, he was not about to stop there! Again and again,
with no urging from Peggy, the handsome animal repeated his fiery tonguing caresses, raising gasps of
lurid delight from the young woman standing there with her shapely legs spread nakedly wide, her
exposed loins thrust forward in obscene encouragement to Hero to continue his wicked licking of her
erotically inflamed cuntal crevice!
The big Doberman knew from his vast experience the feeling of surging hot blood racing feverishly
through the veins of his muscular dog-body as he tongued eagerly the heated wetness of his new
mistress's pussy-lips. The perfume of her roused loins filled his sensitive nostrils as he fervently stroked
his thick long tongue through the moistened pinkness between her wide-splayed tan thighs. His strong
animal-heart beat faster at her exciting feminine sexual scent ... her intense lust-fever was contagiously
insinuating its way into his own powerful loins.
"Oh, my darling here! Yes, lover, that's it ... any second now, baby, and I'll cum! Oh God, I love you for
this, Hero! You're magnificent! ... come on, a little more now! That's it!"
Peggy refused to let herself believe it when at first she heard that sound, but she soon had no choice.
There was someone at the door and the three-toned door chime had rung again for the third time ... she
had to answer it. God, just a minute more and she would have cum! She was on the verge of screaming
from frustration and anger as her animal lover responded as would be expected for a well-trained watch
dog ... he ignored her hot damp flesh and ambled to the front door to await her there, growling with his
nose at the mail slot. This too was part of his training and he could not ignore it.
"Damn!" Peggy cursed under her breath, quickly covering herself with a robe as she shivered
maddeningly from the impassioned sensations of lust that were electrically alive in her loins from the
nearness of that evasive orgasmic moment. Who in God's name could this be? "It's okay, Hero, okay,
boy, ssshhhhh!" she tried to calm her new pet.
She flung the door open and was greeted by a look of horror and surprise from the teenage boy who
stood there, all pimples and buck-teeth and wide eyes. "P-Paperboy, Mrs. Davis?" he said weakly.
"Oh ... just a minute," she said calmly, trying to restore her composure though she knew it was hopeless.
She was coming apart at the seams ... goddamn it, where is my purse!? "How much, Billy?" she asked
from the living room.
"Two seventy-five, Ma'am!" came his hoarse reply, his voice cracking.
Peggy hurried back to the door and counted out the money, aware of the young boy's eyes on her
strangely attired figure. She looked up and met his stare head-on. "Something the matter, Billy?" she
asked coldly.
"No, Ma'am ... it's just that you look, well, kinda' sick or something.
Do you feel okay?"
It was all she could do to keep from bursting out in peals of laughter. Sick or something! "No, Billy, I'm
all right. Maybe a touch of the flu coming on. Thanks anyway and goodnight."
She closed the trailer door tight and sank weakly to the floor, her knees fluid and unable to hold her a
second longer. Sobbing dry tears that she could not understand, Peggy finally got to her feet, mindless of
Hero's puzzled stance at her side, and staggered into the bedroom. The lights were out there and she
lay there on the big empty double bed ... she was ashamed, horribly ashamed and she felt suddenly very
wicked and evil, worse than she had ever felt and she wanted only to be alone in the darkness. Oh Bob,
I'm sorry, Bob, but you weren't here! Oh forgive me, darling! But ... you're just never here! Never!

Fuck Me if you can