Erotic Novel in english - Hero's Mistress by Johnny Fargo

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Erotic Novel in english - Hero's Mistress by Johnny Farg

Unread post by sexy_parul » 12 Jan 2016 10:15

Chapter 4
Eddie Mangum blissfully stuck his head up close to the shower nozzle and let the cool water rush over
his face like spring rain. His skin tangled all over as the cleansing water washed away the sweat and
grime of a hard summer day's work ... not to mention the session on the living room floor with Dottie.
Jesus, that was some woman! Sometimes he wondered if he would live to be forty ... but baby, what a
way to go! Fucked and sucked to death by the hottest piece on two legs anywhere!
Of course, it would be nice if they had friends like they had back in California. Swingers. It did tend to
take the edge off sometimes when he was especially busy on an account or when he just didn't feel like
an all-nighter with little ol' hot pants herself. Dottie did tend to be a bit too much for any man sometimes.
Thinking about California got him to reminiscing ... Man, that night they brought the stag movies in, what
a night that was! Why, the girls were running around naked and ready long before they'd finished the
third reel! And that young kid, the one with the skinny husband ... but he couldn't go on with his sweet
reveries right now, for the sound of the front door closing snapped him back to the right now. The reality
of Virginia Beach and Navy petty officers and garage mechanics for neighbors.
"Dottie, did somebody come in!?" he yelled, his head out from under the shower now.
"No, honey, just the paper boy, but I paid him and he's gone."
Oh my God, tomorrow's Sunday! I nearly forgot those extra papers for the Knotts Dairy account!
"Dottie! See if you can catch him! I need three extra copies of tomorrow's paper! Hurry, it's important!"
He was already toweling himself dry when she returned-empty handed. "Sorry, but he's gone already.
Is it really that important? Why can't you just pick up the papers tomorrow?"
Eddie was hurrying into his undershorts, his hair still wet and uncombed. "Because it's the Knotts
account and I can't take that chance! Besides, I need them first thing so I can call on J.R. and go over
the articles with him. There's supposed to be a bunch of material in tomorrow's home edition that we
wrote. I can't take a chance on being able to find them tomorrow morning. And it might be nice not to
have to get out of bed early and go running around looking for newspapers, agreed?"
Dottie cocked her head and looked at him enticingly. "Anything to keep you in bed, honey," she purred.
"Want me to go see if I can find the paper boy?"
Eddie shook his head violently. "No, no, I don't want you out running around town half-naked when it's
almost dark. Just find my shirt will you? You took it off me back there on the floor ... I'll find him and be
right back."
Peggy's tears had dried away while she slept, but she was still lying there naked in the semi-darkness on
the empty double bed. Hero was at her side-she could hear him even if she couldn't see him from this
position. Finally she raised her head and through her tears she could make out his massive form there on
the floor, guarding the open bedroom doorway as if an enemy band was lurking just outside. She smiled
when she saw him there, his welcome addition to her loneliness lessening the pain she might have felt if
she had been completely by herself another night. She swung her legs off the bed and sat on the edge.
Hero arose immediately when he saw his mistress was awake and safe and he came over to rub
affectionately against her legs, finally settling his head on the edge of her thigh.
"So you're my big watchdog, huh?" she said softly in tones that he understood, and he was visibly
excited and friendly. "I guess it's just you and me, ol' boy, so we'll have to make the best of it. You're
missing your old owners and I'm missing my husband ... pretty bad, eh? We're both in sorry shape I
suppose, but we've got each other, right?" Peggy had lowered her face to his and was talking to him like
one might talk to a baby in his crib, without expecting a reply, but warmly and lovingly just the same.
Before she had a chance to realize it, the whining Doberman had raised his head and darted out his
warm moist tongue in a quick brush against her lips. In a natural reaction, Peggy drew her face away in
surprise. But it was genuinely surprise that made her jerk away ... she was not repelled by what he had
done. In truth, the friendly wet contact of his tongue sent an unexpected sensation rippling through her
naked loins. For a long moment, she stared deeply into his wide dark eyes, taking his handsome head
between her small hands. He had kissed her like a human might and he knew what he had done! That
devilish gleam in his eyes betrayed him! Slowly she leaned forward, holding his face lovingly, then nearly
breathless, she parted her lushly moistened lips with her tiny tongue-tip and ... he touched her again in
another fiery caress! His long thick tongue brushed over hers again and there could be no doubt this time!
Peggy was paralyzed! If it had been a human lover who implanted that kiss on her mouth or embraced
her tongue with his, she could never have felt it more intensely! Again he did it, until she realized that she
was exchanging tiny fervent tongue-caresses with him and then he began to whimper, his animal-voice
almost human in its passionate pleading!
My God, what am I doing?! She pushed the dog away, nearly leaping to her feet and she stared down in
wide-eyed amazement into his guiltless black eyes. Again, there was a low whine from somewhere in his
throat as if he had sensed the rapidly-fanned embers of smoldering passion that were rekindled easily in
her dormant loins. "What on earth am I going to do with you, Hero?" the young, sexually-vibrant wife
whispered in bewilderment ... but she was not ashamed any longer! No, now she was as hot as a coal
stove on a winter's night and she could feel the raging heat all over her naked body!
"Oh, damn, damn! I need a drink ... something to steady my nerves and then maybe I can think straight
again!" She grabbed her robe and hurried to the serving bar that separated the living room from the
kitchen, fumbling in its drawered depths for that bottle of Canadian whiskey Bob left there. Peggy was
never much of a drinker but she could manage a glass of rye with some Seven-Up and ice. The glass
with the ice shook in her hand and made a strange bell-like tinkling sound until she poured in the
Canadian and muffled the noise. Oh Bob, why must you always be away ... why aren't you here tonight?
Damn it, Bob darling, I just can't go on like this for month after month!
Hero watched her every trembling move, never straying very far from her side, his stimulated senses
knowing fully from his past experience precisely what his female human's want and need was at this
moment. The fragrant aroma that emanated from the fluid heat of her human loins filled his quivering
nostrils and it was the same essence he had recognized when he tasted her mouth. But this was all new
to him, the waiting ... before, with his real mistress, she would call him to her to perform his special tricks
almost immediately unless her human was around. But the waiting continued and his keen animal senses
were aroused even more ... he would not make the first move until he was ordered.
He stalked her relentlessly as she moved about the mobile home living room, sometimes getting close
enough to brush against her flesh but then she would ease away and be gone again. Several times, he
watched as she filled her drinking container with liquid from a bottle and emptied it down her throat. Her
soft warm body still shivered perceptibly when he crowded against her and again and again he heard the
softly melodious sounds of her friendly voice as she talked to him. The aura of female sexual smell grew
stronger and stronger until he could sense an actual throbbing in his powerful sinewy flanks. And then, at
long last, she sat down and he rested his head in her lap. Her hotly spiced fragrance seeped up from
between her moist thighs and triggered his trained animal instincts!
"Baby, you are some kind of special dog!" Peggy whispered, stroking his great head cradled on her
thigh. He was far more than a dog! There just had to be something human about his stunning male virility!
Why, she had known few men with that special aura of maleness this animal possessed!
His round animal eyes were filled to overflowing with -warmth and affection ... but there was more!
There was no mistaking it ... there was pure savage lust there as well! "Oh, Hero, darling, I know what
you're thinking ... I'm thinking it too, but it's wrong! You're an animal and well, I'm not and ... oh, lover,
you know I want you to finish what you started!"
Although Peggy's mind was awash in the whiskey she had drunk, it had done nothing to ease the burning
sensual excitement that flared like a magnesium torch inside her. Nothing could do that, she thought
sinfully, except physical love ... and Hero here was the only lover she possessed at the moment! God,
she was in actual flames from her raging desire, a total seething wetness there between her slightly parted
thighs ... and Hero knew it! She could tell that he sensed her hunger and was only waiting!
"This is all so new to me, darling ... I-I'm scared but ..." Somehow the huge Doberman pinscher knew
what she meant and gave an affectionate whine in answer from deep in his throat. He had to wait ... it
was his training.
Peggy wondered if she was losing her mind or something ... never had she known anything like the
feverish sensations raging within the seething wet channel between her legs, insinuating their way upward
into the hidden secret depths of her desire-knotted belly. Her own short panting breaths seemed weirdly
unreal to her as she lay back on the couch now, her robe pushed open, her trembling thighs spread
open, her fingertips tracing upward over the sensually swollen mounds of her tingling breasts where they
found her small hardened nipples and began fondling them ... her eyes searched the burning-coal eyes of
her animal paramour and she felt herself trembling with the savage fury of this unreal lascivious passion!
Hero felt the throbbing quiver of his enlivened loins at the torrid craving his naked human's eyes
transmitted so easily to him. At the very sight of her smooth tan nakedness there on the couch his heart
pounded in his broad powerful chest as she lay back on the cushion but why did she not give the
command? Why did this human behave so differently from his former mistress? He could not seem to
grasp this and he was confused until ...!
"Oh, lover, now! Come up here!" Peggy's voice tremblingly whispered.
"Come love me, my handsome man!"
He was up on the couch with an effortless leap, momentarily poised in a picturesque stance as he stared
down at her. Peggy's breath caught in her throat at the sight of him so ardently surveying her unguarded
nakedness. But it was not too late, she told herself. She could order him away, and he would leave her
alone if she told him to! But then there was no hope, as Hero lowered his head to lick out with his wet
hot tongue over the smooth expanse of her anxiously quivering belly ... Oh God, it is too late! It's way
too late now!
Again she felt the delight of his tongue's curling fiery length and she raised her head to watch him licking
upward over the small round bulge of her girlish belly! Higher and higher he came until he was licking the
smooth sensitive undersides of her heaving breasts, creeping ever upward over them to their little
passion-hardened nipples!
"Ooooohhhhh," she moaned without a trace of shame to the dog's fervid tonguing of her erogenous
breast tips again and again, each electrifying contact sending fresh spasms of lust downward to convulse
her nakedly aroused young body!
The blonde Navy wife's feverish mind was a blank to everything but the captivating sensations his
ardorously licking animal tongue was stimulating deep inside her. She could hear him whimper from deep
in his throat, her impassioned gaze fastened incredulously on his long pink tongue as it brushed with a
moistened heat over the firm full mounds of her quivering breasts.
Then, his great dark eyes moved upward to meet hers, their deep limpid pools mirroring his ardor. She
waited, without a sound, breathing with unceasing intensity through her slightly parted moist lips and then
he eased his powerful hulking body forward ... and he licked them!
As Hero once more tasted the delicate essence of her desire on her lush lips and small pointed tongue,
his boiling animal blood fiercely rushed through his strong body and with his own tongue, he excitedly
brushed the tiny pink member darting receptively from her opened mouth. Faint mewling sounds purred
from beyond it as he licked its wet sweetness and he saw that his new human's eyes had closed as she
lay there beneath his well-trained tongue, emotionally returning caress for caress and then instinctively,
with that special insight peculiar to animals, he knew it was now time!
His intense lingual kisses stopped abruptly and Peggy felt the couch cushions shift under the Doberman's
moving weight. When she opened her eyes, she could see him positioning himself between her open
thighs, and her breathing quickened as, unconsciously, she spread her legs further for him! Lifting her
head, her brain spinning wildly, the nakedly trembling young wife watched him poise his beautiful head
above the obscenely offered intimacies between her quivering thighs! She heard her own animal-like
whine when he slowly lowered himself to her, his hot breath curling the sparse little blonde fluff that lined
her wet pink pussy slit! Then, his cool nose brushed against the flame-seared flesh of her inner thigh and
in between the blood-engorged lips of her desire-moistened cuntal crevice! She heard him whimper
again as he sniffed at her there and she waited in nearly frantic expectation, her legs opening wider still ...
this time of her own conscious doing!
She could not hold back the sudden expressive gasp when she felt his damp nose move lower between
her supple thighs and brush wetly down against the tiny puckered ring of her unprotected anus! "Oh my
God," she blurted in surprise the moment his tongue splurted between her widely spread buttocks, to
worm its way up and down the smooth-fleshed split surrounding her snug little anal opening, the tip
suddenly burrowing into the tightly clasped circle.
Peggy had no idea at all how long that blissful titillation went on down there between her thighs ... she
had lost all track of time! Nothing mattered except that his rapturous animal tonguing never stopped!
She felt his searing wet ravings bringing him to the narrow burning opening hidden by her pulsating cuntal
lips, and her loins trembled with a new surge of lust. She shivered delectably as he drew its burning
wetness upward over the full length of her moistened pussy from her tightly clenched little anus, along the
thin hair-rimmed edges of her vaginal furrow to the hotly tremoring little bud of her swollen clitoris. And
again he did it, this time his fire-filled tongue spreading through her softly yielding cuntal flesh like a
heated knife through butter! But it did not stop there, as his tongue in an invading curl far up into the
clasping hotness of her desire-inflamed vaginal mouth! She moaned, spasming with ecstasy beneath her
pet's oral love-making, her whiskey-dulled eyes lustfully feeding on this obscene spectacle they made
together!
God, she thought she would cum! She thought she would cum a hundred times! And she moaned
giddily, spread out so lewdly beneath him, from the intense sensations his long thick dog tongue was
sending through her smoldering tan nakedness. Her gasping mewls increased, her lust-fired brain slipping
deeper and deeper into a lascivious passion she luridly embraced! Again and again Hero's scorching
tongue grazed eagerly over her upraised blonde loins, from the snugly puckered lips of her anus upward
through the glistening pink crevice of her widespread pussy. At the very pinnacle of her slit it hesitated,
insinuating its way into the hotly liquid flesh to flick skillfully at the palpitating bud of her tiny clitoris,
fanning the growing flames inside her spasming belly like a blast furnace!
Peggy, in her erotic stupor, had no idea how long this immoral love-making went on without letup ... she
knew only that it did, the desire-quenching animal-tongue licking wildly through and over her seething
cuntal flesh until she whimpered and squirmed helplessly on the couch beneath its wondrous touch!
"Oooooh, darling Hero, don't stop! It's so nice, so nice!" she wailed hoarsely as the Doberman lunged
his thick lingual member with a lustfully teasing curl once again deep up into the clasping hot passage of
her burning vagina. With a lewd hiss, she begged him to go on, drawing her knees all the way back to
touch her erotically tingling breasts in eager encouragement so that he might have greater access to her
open cuntal wetness. Vaguely she heard his whines blending with hers while he continued to devotedly
lash and penetrate the fluid pink flesh there between her salaciously upraised thighs and buttocks!
Hero was reveling in the exotic odor and taste of his new mistress's feminine human passion, the keen
pungent aromatic spice to his tongue and nostrils pleasurably enraging his powerfully masculine canine
loins. Though he had loved his real mistress many times and sometimes some of her friends, none had
this special sensation for him that his new human offered! He was beginning, with his keen animal
intellect, to sense the significance of it now ... this blonde human was his mistress now! She was his new
mistress! In her sky-blue eyes he had sensed the love she held for him from the very first! Her voice was
gentle and loving ... she was truly his mistress now! Her smooth tan face glowed when she looked at
him, and he sensed this love now flowing through the soft curves of her entire unclothed human body.
And there at the very core of her loins ... there was the proof. This yielding pink flesh with its hotly
flowing moisture assured him that she truly loved him as much as he now knew he loved her, and as he
excitedly tongued her curl-fringed softness, he found the strong rutting urge in his passionate animal loins
was crying for more!
Lashed brutally by a gripping wave of disappointment, Peggy felt the dog's soothing tongue abruptly end
its laving caresses and she raised to her elbows with a start, her upthrust legs slowly coming down.
"Why, Hero? What made you stop? Why?"
But, seemingly ignoring her obvious need, he backed away a step and from her half-upraised position,
the desperately inflamed young blonde saw it ... his penis! She gaped incredulously at the sight of its
glistening, hardened reality emerging wetly from its long furry sheath, wet and thick, the tapered point
dripping and swaying as it slipped from its protective sleeve in an ever growing length of thickening red
hardness! She couldn't believe it! This dog ... God, it looked as big as her husband's! Peggy began to
moan throatily, her half-crazed thoughts feeding on the awareness of this great animal's own peculiar
hunger ... he wanted to really make love to her! He wanted to ... fuck her!
"Oh, my darling Hero, it's just too shameful! I mean, I couldn't!" she hissed passionately, her own actions
betraying her very words, took one of the couch cushions and, then obscenely lifting her naked buttocks,
placed it beneath her hips so that her naked loins were raised high in the air and she was resting back on
her shoulders and the back of her head. "Please, darling," she murmured. "Not like animals ... this way,
lover! Come on, lick me some more till I cum. Please, Hero!"
The young blonde wife's eyes glowed with the lasciviousness of her wanton act ... her obscene intentions
to let this dog lick her like she was a bitch in heat! She made no effort toward thinking rationally. Her
young sensually aroused body was feverish with screaming desire and she wanted this, no matter how
vile, how wicked and sinful! She raised her legs, drawing them all the way back once again until her
knees touched her excitedly swollen breasts! Her obscenely upraised cunt was a well of molten fire! She
raised her head up to look between her firmly throbbing breasts and lewdly spread legs to see her
handsome animal-lover waiting, his hugely glistening pink taper dangling from hair-covered testicles like a
cruel weapon!
"Please, lover, crawl up here," she whimpered. "Crawl between my thighs and lick me some more.
Make your loving Peggy happy!" She reached down between her thighs to stroke her pussy in a lewdly
goading manner. "Now, my darling, before I go crazy!"
It wasn't that he didn't want to ... it was the training again. He had hesitated only because his real
mistress-his old mistress-had taught him to do it when she was on her knees and now, though his heart
pounded in heavy animal heat, he could not go against all he had been taught! But she was ready and so
was he ... and she was begging him to go ahead, so it must be all right. He moved forward, easily
mounting between her cushion-raised legs, his head above hers, feeling the hot wetness of her openly
spread vagina as his excited rod of virile animal hardness brushed against and then slipped and danced in
its soft liquid heat ... searching for but never quite achieving the tiny opening waiting so receptively for it.
Peggy was desperate ... she hugged him at first, her soft moistened lips kissing his face while he tried
vainly to answer with his tongue, but then, she was reaching down beneath him until he felt her gently
caressing fingers grasping at his huge animal penis and parting the soft blonde pubic hair with the tapered
end of it, pressing it right up into the warmly pulsating entrance of her wetly quivering cuntal sheath.
Instinctively, as the powerful Doberman felt the moistly clasping human cuntal flesh nibbling at the tip of
his animal-firmness, he did only what nature demanded him to do! He fucked into her! With no
consideration of mercy, the huge black dog sunk his long pulsating length of blood-engorged
animal-cock into the upturned channel of his young blonde mistress' cunt! He squatted partially on his
hind legs to be able to do it well, to bury it deep up inside her hotly screaming little belly. Immediately, he
sensed his sperm laden furry testicles slapping up against the smooth widely-split crevice between her
warm soft buttocks as he fucked up into her in a rapid-fire rhythm!
"Aaaaawwwww Aaaaagggghhhh!" Peggy gasped loudly at the unbelievable first penetration of his
massively hardened cock, but there was scarcely time to linger on her agony as it spread her
passion-dilated cuntal wetness open even more! A dozen or more rapid, channeling thrusts burrowed
their way deep inside her before she fully came to grips with the first, so great was his frenetic assault on
her tender cuntal crevice! Like the powerful animal he was, his searing dog-cock fucked deep up into
the far hidden depths of her passion-filled womb! She gasped and cringed beneath him, her mind a
blank of sensual desire, the very soul of her womanhood aflame with a raging wave of unequaled lust!
Maddening delights of unholy ecstasy filled her lewdly submissive nakedness and the frenetic young
woman could do no more than groan and squirm salaciously around beneath the beautiful beast as she
offered the whole of her nakedly spread cunt up to him to fuck as he pleased! She strained to watch
with lewd fascination as the scarlet rod of hotly stiffened dog-cock slithered in and out of her raging
vagina with breathtaking charges, fucking its way to the furry hilt in her ravished cuntal passage, Hero's
heavy, sperm-bloated balls slapping heavily down against the tiny puckered anal ring between her
widespread young buttocks!
Her painfully bent head jarred from his every breast-shivering plunge, her brain reeling in the blinding
pool of her forbidden lusts! She gasped at the glistening length of tapered pink hardness pistoning deep
into her open cuntal crevice, kicking her legs out and wrapping them tightly around the hairy muscles of
his strong back to rhythmically lift her fiery loins in a wildly obscene grinding motion to meet his powerful
driving strokes with lewd ecstatic abandon! "God, yes, fuck me good, Hero! Fuck me good with your
big dog-cock!"
Eddie Mangum leaned heavily against a telephone pole on the street behind him, breathing heavily and
panting under the streetlight. God, am I ever out of shape! A little short chase after the paper boy and
look at me!
Lucky thing I caught that kid, though ... wouldn't do to be without those newspapers when the boss calls
tomorrow morning. He placed his other hand over his chest and felt the frantic beating of his heart inside
... Damn, I've got to start jogging or something! A little run and I'm ready for the undertakers. And here
I am barely thirty!
He was trying to remember why he never felt so badly out of shape in California. Hell, he never jogged
or played tennis or handball like the guys he worked with ... it was the swinging parties that kept him in
shape! Sure! All those wild pool parties ... sometimes he'd go home with bruises-honest-to-God
bruises! -- on his prick! How's that for staying in shape! Of course, Dottie's no slouch when it comes to
fuckin' and suckin', but I miss that extra special something that comes from a good swapping
party-thrills! I mean, face it, if you're married to the best looking movie star in Hollywood, it's still the
same ol' pussy every night, right? I mean, she can't drop that off in Wardrobe and pick up a new one!
Still panting like a winded long-distance runner, the young PR man decided to cut across the back fence
and save a walk around the block. He swung his slightly-paunchy body over it with relative ease and
was nearing the back door of his trailer when he heard it ... a woman's voice! Wasn't Dottie's. Had to be
Peggy next door! Sounds like she's sick or hurt!
He was nearly to her back door when he stopped to think ... Sure, buddy, those sounds are familiar
enough! God knows I've heard enough women make those same noises under me! But Peggy Davis!?
No, she would never in a million years have a lover when her sailor-husband's away! But still ... I'd feel
pretty silly rushing in there and catching her right in the act with the mailman.
It was then that he saw the living room window. It was at the front of the mobile home and was covered
with a heavy drapery material but it wasn't closed all the way. There was a gap of about three inches in
the middle ... maybe I can take a quick look through there and see if everything's all right. She'll never
see me out here in the dark and ... oh Jesus! Jesus H. Christ!
The sight that met his eyes inside the house trailer made Eddie Mangum's jaw drop and his cock lurch
within the suddenly tight confines of his pants. The three coveted newspapers scattered unheeded on the
grass. Inside the living room, Peggy was now alive with an enveloping flame that threatened to burn her
alive! Base lust saturated her nakedly slaving body as she sensually pumped her rounded hips upward
onto her new watchdog's ever-thickening cock skewering deeper and deeper into her raging hot belly!
Furiously, Hero's hairy animal belly and loins battered and thudded resoundingly downward against her
taut, widespread ass-cheeks, his glistening red animal-cock a relentless rod of pleasure-giving joy
sinking to its full hardened length into the fluid depths of her wildly clasping cuntal sheath! With
shameless whispering mewls, the lust-intoxicated young blonde rotated her hungrily working hips and
buttocks up to him, grinding the ravenous walls of her vagina hotly around the swollen rigid length of his
thickly piercing animal penis. A soulful moan of absolute ecstasy slipped from between her
slightly-parted lips.
She felt that unmistakable signal of sensual gratification ... that undeniable beacon of erotic fulfillment! It
rushed through her seething loins like the prickling of a thousand needles on her naked flesh, gnawing at
the inner base of her sensuously quivering belly with the salacious promise of orgasmic rapture just
moments away! She moaned tremulously to the rhythm of her mounting climax, straining beneath her
heavily panting animal lover to see his wet thick cock furiously vanishing into her blonde fringed cuntal
lips. She gasped lustfully with her eyes bulging in undiluted savage passion at her pink cuntal flesh wetly
clinging to his long thick red cock when he pulled it out of her, then disappearing up inside again with his
heavily thrusting hump forward, his tense cum-filled balls smacking down solidly against the tingling
crevice of her obscenely grinding buttocks! She saw and felt her swollen breasts dancing rhythmically on
her chest in wondrous time to his beautiful fucking rhythm!
Hero's animal head overflowed with desire and basic savage passion for his naked blonde mistress
beneath him, whose soft white legs wound ever-so-tightly around his back. She whined in a low, nearly
crying voice while she kissed him as no human had ever done, at the same time thrusting her eagerly
clasping cuntal crevice up onto his aching rod of lustfully throbbing hardness. The wet heat of her vaginal
passage was clinging greedily to his pounding rigidity, rapidly taking them both closer and closer to that
brink of wild ecstatic abandon, watched unknowingly by the man at the window.
Peggy raised her passion-softened face to allow a mournful cry of pain and pleasure to escape her lips.
Her glazed blue eyes seemed larger and unseeing. "I can't stand it! It's so good ... so good!"
Wildly, the lust-inflamed young blonde's lips parted as the Doberman's long thick tongue suddenly thrust
deep into the heat of her mouth, brushing against her own as it went back almost to her throat and she
sucked on it! Unbridled passion, nothing short of bestial, forced her to act without shame or reason and
she thought of herself being fucked in the mouth by this magnificent male animal as well as in her
steaming, fire-filled cunt! It was enough to trigger the ultimate-and it did! She tried to scream but her
voice was only a sensually-muffled mixture of sobbing and sighing ... then, the first spasm of her hotly
bursting orgasm struck her and she moaned insanely, thrusting her wildly convulsing young naked loins
up hard onto his lust-consuming dog-cock in a maddened frenzy of desperation! Hero responded with a
forward down-stabbing thrust, his thickly hardened animal-cock beginning to jerk spasmodically inside
her and to spew out its hotly scalding torrent of animal cum deep up into her very womb in long liquid
spurts whose seething warmth she could feel in her belly!
Again and again, Peggy cried out hysterically, her smooth taut buttocks beginning to contract
convulsively to the lewd animal eruption exploding into her raging belly and filling her loins until they were
nearly bursting! His tongue left her still greedily sucking mouth and she flailed her head from side to side
on the couch cushion, feeling the exciting combination of their human and animal secretions trickling
warmly together from her cock-stuffed cuntal lips and down the insides of her trembling thighs as her
vaginal mouth milked the last droplets of precious sperm from her animal lover's slowly deflating penis.
Her legs fell jerkingly onto the bed on either side of the magnificent animal's flanks and she groaned
softly as she felt the softened knob of his pleasure-giving penis slip from her ravenously clutching pussy
lips with a lewd wet sucking sound ... and in a very few moments she was sound asleep, her powerful
dog-lover resting quietly beside her on the couch, his long thick tongue licking up the pungent remnants
of their orgasms from his mistress' soft tan thighs!
... And the man in the bushes outside the living room window felt his own breathing slowly return to
normal as he stopped to pick up the newspapers he'd dropped in his excitement
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Unread post by sexy_parul » 12 Jan 2016 10:15

Chapter 5
"But I tell you it is true, Dottie! I saw it with my own eyes!" Dottie Mangum's husband looked as if he
was imitating a Southern evangelist, third-rate. His arms were flailing about above his head in heavenly
beseechment and his cheeks and eyes were red and puffy and his words came in halting gasps ...
between furtive breaths. "Listen, honey, would I make up a story like that!?"
Dottie eyed him non-committally ... this could be one of his corny practical jokes, but he's right ...
nobody would just make up a story like that one! "Honey, I'll take your word for it ... for now at least.
But you have to admit it's a little hard to swallow! I mean, Peggy Davis! Why, if there was ever anybody
I would nominate for Miss Devoted Wife award, it would be her! I can't even imagine her with another
man ... and now you tell me this!"
"Baby, I wouldn't believe it either, but I saw it! I saw it! Man, she was just eating up that big black dog
with that sweet little cunt of hers! I told you before, I always figured her to be a hot number underneath
all that goody-two-shoes act!"
"All right, all right, then it's the truth but ... just what were you doing, snooping around her living room
window in the middle of the night! You could have got yourself arrested ... or worse yet, that fuckin' dog
could have taken a hunk out of your ass!"
"I wasn't thinking about that dog! Besides, I told you how it happened ... I was coming over the back
fence and heard someone making weird noises and I thought I had better investigate!"
"Uh-huh. Well, listen, Dick Tracy, next time use your head before you go nosing around somebody's
windows in the dark! They shoot first and ask questions later in the South, remember?"
"Yeah, yeah," he muttered with a dismissing wave of his hand. "But just the same, I'm damn glad I was
just enough of a voyeur to keep looking! Man, was it ever something!"
Dottie licked her bottom lip slowly, her painted pink tongue-tip easing its way from one side to the other,
moistening her slightly-pouting lip in its path in unconcealed sensual stirring. "You say the dog was really
throwing it to her, huh?"
"Throwing it! Baby, he was pounding it in there like his ass was hooked to a compressor! You should
have seen it ... He was already in her when I looked through the opening in the drapes, but he was just
getting wound up. Talk about getting fucked! Christ, that pecker of his looked like it was a foot long!
And big around, too, not like some animal's cocks. Anyway, he was hunched over her, his head all back
like he was going to start howling at the moon at any second, and that big red prick of his humping in
and out of that sweet little pink pussy a mile a minute! Baby, it was out of sight!"
"All right, all right. I've heard all I want to hear right now. You've blown my mind completely already and
besides ... it's making me horny!"
"Making You horny! Take a look at this!" And with those words, Dottie's excited husband hurriedly
yanked down the zipper on his trousers and pulled his obscenely swollen cock out into the light. "You
think you're horny!" he exclaimed, a big grin on his face.
Dottie sidled up next to him like a Reeperbahn B-girl appraising her mark. "Hmmmmm, not bad, big
boy," she cooed. "Care for a little action?"
"Oh, baby! That's what I like about you ... always ready! Hurry up and get out of that dress ... I'm so
horny I hurt!"
Dottie was wearing a thin cotton house-dress she had put on just after her husband left to find the paper
boy and she quickly yanked it up and over her shoulders. "Jesus, baby!" her husband blurted. You're
already naked underneath ... just the way I like you!"
And indeed she was ... the curvaceous young brunette was wearing absolutely nothing under the thin
dress and she could almost feel the breath leave her husband's lungs when she hurriedly tossed the
garment aside and stood there naked for him to see. "Like it, huh?" she asked teasingly, a sly smile on
her soft pink lips.
"Are you kidding!?" he exclaimed and threw his arms around her anxiously.
"Then take your clothes off and lie down on the sofa," she said calmly. "I want to get on top this time ...
your cock goes so nice and deep that way!"
Eddie Mangum quickly complied with his wife's request and soon lay completely naked on the sofa, his
hardened erection sticking menacingly straight up in the air. Dottie looked for a moment at the stark
white length of ropy-veined flesh with its purplish head all bloated and pulsing with eager excitement.
Then she climbed onto the sofa awkwardly, her soft resilient breasts dangling so that they nearly brushed
his chest hairs, and moved one long suntanned leg up and over him until she was positioned directly
above the huge blood-engorged tip of his man-sized penis.
Eddie could plainly see the inflamed pink ridges of his beautiful wife's moistly quivering slit, her cuntal lips
pouting slightly to reveal the soft hair-fringed wetness inside.
Taking his throbbing rod of flesh in her tiny hand, she studied it admiringly, her fingers probing every
ridge and tiny crevice along its blue-veined ivory length. God, how she loved cocks! She could have a
thousand of them lining the walls of her bedroom, all shapes and sizes and colors and thicknesses and
still it wouldn't be enough ... she loved them all! She stroked his masculine hardness tenderly, gently
running her long sharp nails along the fleshy shaft until it swelled even longer and thicker under her
practiced touch. She gazed at it in awe, its blue pulsing veins now distended like wires beneath the
translucent surface and she squeezed it tightly inside her clenched fist, avidly watching as a child might
watch a toy ... its bulbous purplish head swelled like a balloon, bright red and thickly swollen now as the
rich hot blood from his loins pumped into it and stretched it to bursting between her fingers.
Tantalizingly, she lowered her moistened vaginal lips down until they barely touched the lust-bloated
knob of his aching cock and she brushed it teasingly with the pink wet softness of her hungering cuntal
flesh.
"Oh, God, baby, stop playing around! I can't stand it!" he grunted up at her. "Get on it, sweetheart, and
ride! Ride!"
Dottie reached down between her straddling thighs and easily slipped the enormous blood-filled head of
his rigid cock right up between the dark-fringed lips of her ravenous cunt. Like a starving lioness, her
warm pink cuntal jaws enveloped the bulbous tip and voraciously drew it up into the soft moist tunnel
between her legs.
She lowered the firm round melons of her well-shaped buttocks down onto his impaling shaft, skewering
herself obscenely on the long fleshy sex-spear. With a wild wet slurping sound, the lust-engorged shaft
disappeared up between her widespread thighs and a low soulful moan slipped softly from between her
parted lips as she felt the long hard length of his virile organ burrow lividly deep into the soft liquid depths
of her belly. The blood-hardened rod of excited male flesh was like forbidden fruit to the naked young
brunette and she eagerly gobbled up all of it with her moistly nibbling cuntal lips.
With a smacking thud, she smashed her secreting cuntal crevice down tight against his hairy loins,
ramming hurtfully the full thick length of his huge penis to the hilt deep inside her needful womb. She
could feel it far up in her quivering womb, and she cried out from the agonizing pain she lusted after night
and day ... that wondrous pleasure-pain of a man between her thighs!
Her tousled brown hair swirled wildly around her shoulders as she tossed her head about in wild
abandon, her eyes tightly closed as she rode her manly mount like a rodeo cowboy rides his bronco ...
one hand on his shoulder holding her in place and the other flailing the air loosely at her side. "Oh, honey,
it's so good in there! Push, baby, push! God, it's so nice and deep! Fuck me, lover, fuck hard!" she
cried and pummeled his naked loins mercilessly with her wildly slapping thighs as she pumped up and
down on the hard skewering length of his penis.
Lifting herself with the taut muscles of her naked legs, she slithered wetly up and down the long
desire-rigid shaft of his cock, pushing her naked torso up until only the swollen purplish knob lay
ensheathed in her warmly clasping cuntal flesh. Then, with a gasping cry of total abandonment, she
shoved her moist slit back down onto the skewering length of his long thick member, hungrily gulping up
every delicious inch of its virile length until it lay completely nestled in the tight warm confines of her
constrictive love-passage, firmly gripped between the soft pink walls of her vagina.
Suddenly, as if a switch had been thrown and a million volts of electricity been sent hurtling through her
nervous system, Dottie began bucking violently, her whole body moving in a hundred different directions
at once. "Aaaaaggggghhhhh!" she screamed loudly, not giving a damn if everyone in Virginia Beach for a
mile around could hear her, as she pumped her clasping pussy-mouth up and down frantically on her
husband's lewdly impaling stiffness. Every powerful grinding snap of her well-trained hips sank all of his
lust-inflated cock deeply between her widespread thighs and her lovely face was contorted with insane
agony as every downward thrust onto the skewering rod of blood-filled lust shook her body viciously
and she cried out over and over again. Rivulets of perspiration poured from her face and shoulders and
trickled in sparkling streams down the smooth expanse of her naked back. Her proudly firm breasts
bumped from side to side in her savage frenzied lust-rhythm.
Eddie Mangum looked up at her from the sofa, his eyes half closed as he neared that ecstatic moment of
release ... God, what a woman his wife was! She could do this all night! And she'd probably like to, too,
he found himself thinking ... with more than a trace of futility and regret.
He thrust his loins up powerfully with all the strength he could muster, cursing himself for not being in
better shape ... just seconds and she would come apart right before his eyes! It was always like that with
Dottie ... she was the original screamer!
First a sharp cry of pain burst from her pursed lips ... but that was only the forerunner, the warming up.
Suddenly her head snapped back in a neck-breaking toss. "God, yes! Yes, baby, push it all up there!
Push baby, I'm cumming! Just a little ... Aaaggggghhhhhh! I'M CUMMING! ... Aaaaaaaaaa ..." as the
explosion rocked her loins and she bucked even more furiously up onto his deep-sunk cock.
Then her voice trailed off and she perched there awkwardly for a moment, a weak smile on her lips as
she felt her husband's climax explode on cue deep inside her and she pumped up and down with the last
fibers of her spent strength until he was milked dry once again. Then she lifted herself free as her warm
orgiastic juices flooded down the length of his rubbery deflated cock as it withdrew wetly and loudly
from her cuntal grip, lying down beside him as he moved over so she could rest her head on his upper
arm.
They talked quietly for a while about nothing important, just the kind of things they usually said
afterwards. But the young brunette's mind was filled with only one thing and it kept flashing back into her
thoughts like some bit of subliminal advertising beamed into her very brain ... it was a picture she saw
there. A woman ... a young sexy blonde ... and a couch ... and a huge male dog with a cock like nothing
she had ever seen before ...!
And then they began to talk about that once again and just as suddenly, the picture vanished. Eddie
seemed puzzled at his wife's seeming disinterest in something so unbelievable. Finding your next door
neighbor fucking a Doberman pinscher was hardly an everyday occurrence, even in California! But
Eddie dismissed it eventually and began to get ready for bed.
He had known Dottie too long to be surprised at anything she did. And besides ... it was obvious she
had something important on her mind.

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Unread post by sexy_parul » 12 Jan 2016 10:16

Chapter 6
"Young lady ... young lady! It's thirty-nine, not fifty-nine, it's marked down! Don't you know the prices?
If not, then get me a checker who does!" Peggy Davis shook the dazedness from her eyes and drifted
back to the reality of her position behind register number four at the Super-Save Market.
"Oh ... I'm so sorry, Ma'am!" she blurted when she had realized her error. Misreading numbers was
something she just never did! Maybe back when she had first started, but not now! "I really apologize,
Ma'am! That just never happens!"
The elderly woman gave her a look that would have curdled milk and snorted through her upturned lip.
"Hmf! I'll bet it never happens. See here, I've been shopping here for years, but if this is the sort of thing
that is going on, I'll take my business elsewhere!" Her voice was becoming increasingly shrill with every
word and Peggy could see the floor manager, Mr. Hardison, coming from his glassed-in cubbyhole
overlooking the rows of checkers. "Why, a twenty cent error is just not excusable! Maybe twenty cents
doesn't mean much to your generation, young lady, but I can remember when a man worked half a day
for that kind of money and ..."
"What seems to be the problem, Madam?" Hardison's voice was appropriately obsequious, in the
manner of shoe clerks and floor managers, but still retaining the necessary thread of authority. "Could I
be of assistance?"
"I'll say you could my good man!" she spluttered stuffily. "I caught this young woman in the very act of
overcharging me and I feel I am owed an apology!"
Peggy looked at the balding floor manager beseechingly. "Mr. Hardison, I did apologize! It was an
oversight and I told her I was sorry!"
He gave the overdressed elderly woman a quick glance and then winked on the side away from her and
cleared his throat. "Madam, I will see to it that this matter gets all the attention it justly deserves. Please
accept the store's deepest apologies and if you will be kind enough to leave your name with the checker,
Mrs. Davis, we will send you a certificate good for five dollars free purchases as a small token of our
sincerity." He then turned to Peggy without waiting for the woman to reply. "Mrs. Davis, I would like to
see you in my office when you have finished here!"
"Mr. Hardison, please, give me a chance to explain! I know I shouldn't
have missed that sale item, but I did and I apologized and then she
..."
"Mrs. Davis ..."
"... went on and on and she kept getting louder and I know everybody in the store must have heard her
and ..."
"Mrs. Davis! Please! May I get a word in here somewhere?"
"Oh ... yes sir, I'm sorry," Peggy replied meekly, but she noticed he was smiling. No not really smiling ...
almost laughing!
"I only told you to come in here so she would assume you were getting the punishment she seemed so
certain you deserved. She probably thinks I'm firing you right now. Isn't that a laugh? Me firing a good
cashier over a squabble with Mildred Rose!"
"M-Mildred Rose? You mean you know that woman? She looked like she had a lot of money. I mean
she was dressed well and all."
"That old biddy!? Why, she hasn't got a hundred dollars to her name! Listen, I know her all right. If
you'd spent as much time as I have chasing her down to collect on her bum checks, you'd know her
pretty darn well yourself!"
"Bum checks?" Peggy was genuinely confused now and she showed it. "She seemed like such an
important woman. Like maybe she was a doctor or lawyer's wife or something. I just didn't want to get
her upset and make a lot of trouble for the store."
"Trouble! She couldn't make trouble for a hot dog vender, much less for this supermarket chain. Mrs.
Davis, that woman is a fraud and a thief and I would have stood behind you if you had dumped all her
groceries right on her head!"
Peggy laughed, visibly relieved now that the tension had cleared. Ever since the floor manager had come
out to her station, she had thought of nothing but losing her job ... God, what would she and Bob do
without it!
"So you see, I had to make a little show for her benefit just to shut her up. But as far as I'm concerned,
it's all forgotten. It was forgotten before I ever went out there, to tell the truth."
"Thank you, Mr. Hardison. I-I guess she just upset me, that's all. I don't usually make mistakes and I
guess her nastiness sort of got me flustered."
"I understand. You're practically the finest checker we have here and I wouldn't want to lose you over
someone like that old broad. Listen, you look a little shaken, like maybe you're not feeling well. Why
don't you take the afternoon off. I'll square it with the boys upstairs if anything is said. But I doubt they'll
mention it ... they know a good worker when they see one."
"Oh, I couldn't do that, Mr. Hardison. There's no one to take my station!"
He lifted his hand and made a shooing motion. "Go on, I'll worry about that. See you in the morning,
okay?"
"Well, yes sir, if you say it's all fight. Thank you again!"
Peggy nervously maneuvered her small car through the early afternoon highway traffic, her mind a
mixed-up jigsaw puzzle of confused thoughts and nagging emotions. Feelings and desires she had never
before experienced were buzzing in her brain ... and a knowledge whose weight was so great she could
scarcely beat it. That was why she had made the mistake at the cash register ... and that nasty little
incident had been the straw that broke her back. Or her spirits at least. Her mind was in a dozen
different places at once. Across the Atlantic on board a ship somewhere on the Mediterranean with her
darling husband Bob. And a few miles from here in an air-conditioned house trailer ... with a magnificent
Doberman pinscher named Hero!
God, she thought, I'm so confused! Nothing seems to be what it seems! First Hero ... coming into my
life as a watch dog and companion but what is he now ... my lover? Oh, it's just too much to cope with
at once! That awful woman with her screeching voice and her fancy clothes and jewelry ... and she turns
out to be just another common criminal! A bad check artist and I thought she was a society lady! And
myself ... just another Navy wife, I always thought, nothing special. But a good wife ... and a loyal one!
And now ... just what am I now? A big screaming piece of my soul feels so ashamed, so smothered in
lewdness that I'll never be able to scrub it clean. When that part of me fills my head with its vile words, I
know what I am ... a dog-fucking bitch! A sex pervert! And I could just go away somewhere and crawl
into a hole and die from my shame!
But there's another part and it's every bit as persuasive and powerful as the first. Over and over it tells
me I've done nothing wrong ... that what happened was meant to happen. That I intended nothing evil,
therefore what I did could not have been wrong. And I want to believe, I really do! I love Hero and I
know it with my very heart and mind, but that doesn't mean I don't love Bob! It only means ... Oh, dear
God, what does it mean!? I don't know anymore, I just don't know!
Peggy saw the taillights flash on ahead of her and she stomped on the power brake as hard as she could,
bringing the sedan to a rubber-scorching halt hardly a foot from the car in front. She tried to ignore the
scowling countenance in the rear view mirror ahead, his lips mouthing a dozen obscenities.
Leaning out of the open window, she could see an almost endless line of stopped cars, some with their
drivers standing limply outside in the scorching summer heat. And far down the line, flashing red lights
and the mammoth hulk of a jack-knifed truck stretched across all four lanes like a beached whale. Oh
no! I don't believe it!
What else could possibly happen!? What else!
Dottie Mangum decided to try a paperback, but that was as useless as watching television had been.
And gardening. And sunbathing with the morning radio programs in her ear before that. Nothing seemed
to help! As long as that mobile home was parked there next door, there would be only one thing on her
mind ... Peggy Davis' truly lovable new pet!
Sunday had been a bit easier as she had slept until shortly after noon and then she and Eddie went for a
ride down along the coast at Virginia Beach, followed by a couple of hours in the sun there with the
thousands of others, a quick seafood supper down at the beach and a pair of second-run movies at the
drive-in with the top down on Eddie's tiny sports car, one of those little Italian Fiats that only seat two.
That busy schedule had managed to keep the lid on her probing thoughts, though she and Eddie had
talked about it often enough throughout the day. She had awakened with the lascivious image graven in
her mind and she had to immediately rush into the living room where Eddie was going over some papers
for the office and asked him again if it was all on the level. "You didn't make it all up, Eddie? I mean, just
for a joke or something?" she had asked skeptically, and part of her actually hoped it had been a lie.
That way she could just erase it from her thoughts and go on about her business as if nothing ever
happened. Christ, she had even dreamed about her young blonde neighbor with that magnificent male
animal! But no, Eddie was not going to let her off so easily ... it was indeed true! Every lewd and
obscene second of it and he used it like a sharp nail to get under her skin ... now he could see what it
was doing to her and he loved teasing her that way! Dottie Mangum, ol' hot pants herself, outdone by
mousy little Peggy Davis! Oh, how he rubbed it in along with the suntan oil when they were stretched out
on their blanket at the beach!
Ooooh, he was right, the bastard! It was driving her buggy! This image had somehow become implanted
in her brain and she could not exorcise it no matter how hard she tried! She had not seen Peggy since
Saturday, except for a moment as she left this morning for work. She glimpsed the young blonde from
their living room window and she caught herself enviously eyeing her married neighbor as if she expected
some drastic physical change to be apparent. Peggy had spotted her standing there and she waved in a
friendly manner like nothing had ever happened! Oh, how could she! I've just got to know what it was
like, I've got to! But I can't just go over and ask her over a cup of coffee. "Hi, Peggy, heard you fucked
your dog this weekend. How'd it go?" No, damn it, I will just stop thinking about it! She flipped the
television set back on and watched blankly as a quiz program rolled a few times and then came slowly
into focus. The volume was turned off and she did not bother to change it ... the show was a complete
loss and she cared not at all to hear it as well.
With nothing more than the sheer strength of will, she blocked the whole incident out of her thoughts,
forcing herself to think of different things, like an insomniac thinks of sheep. Slowly, like the picture that
appeared on her television screen, she began to wearily think of the month's bills ... this much for the
doctors. A car payment due in before the sixth. Oh, and the pharmacist for Eddie's liniment prescription.
It was working! She was finally getting that lewd image out of her head! She glanced up again at the
television screen in time for a commercial break ... Oh shit! I don't believe it! I just don't believe it!
She was laughing so hard that tears were streaming down her cheeks and she wanted more than
anything to tell somebody, anybody. Still convulsing with laughter she reached for the telephone and
dialed Eddie's office number .... it was a dog food commercial! And there, right there on her living room
TV was a big manly Doberman pinscher that could have been Hero's twin brother!
"Mr. Mangum, Mr. Randolph would like to see you in his office if it is convenient." Eddie's feet fell from
the desk top to the floor in a resounding crash that he was immediately certain could be heard
throughout the whole floor of offices and his hand went for the intercom button so nervously that he
nearly knocked the intercom box from his desk.
"Yes, Miss Brooks, please tell him I'll be right there!" He was on his feet with the same blinding speed,
checking his tie in the mirror-image of his glass door, nervously looking over his suit for spots or
noticeable wrinkles. If it is convenient! Christ, it would be convenient at four in the morning on Christmas
Eve if D. B. Randolph wanted to see him! Randolph was the big boss. The really big boss! Technically,
he was chairman of the board of Randolph and Phitts, with ol' J. R. Phitts running the offices. He was in
to see J. R. practically every day and they were as close to being friends as any top executive could be
with one of his account men, but D. B. Randolph was something else again! He'd seen the top man only
once, the day he came to work here and he was taken in like a new kid in school and introduced to the
dour-faced senior officer who gave him something resembling a smile and a lukewarm handshake
followed by a snorting grunt and that was it.
And now he was being summoned to the ol' boy's suite! Around here that had to mean one of two things
... the boot or a promotion. Nobody ever saw Randolph for any other reason!
He tossed the account men's shared secretary, Linda Brooks, a wan smile as he hurried out the door of
his tiny office and turned down the long paneled corridor that led to the executive suites.
"Good luck, Eddie," the pretty redhead offered and held up her hand to show that her fingers were
crossed.
"Thanks ... I hope I don't need it." Man, that little girl got better looking every day! He could remember
when she had first taken the job - - pudgy with baby-fat and her hair all teased and covered in a mist of
hair spray. But somebody must have given her a few pointers! That rich red hair spilled over her
shoulders and she had lost at least ten pounds. He cast her a quick appraising look as he rounded the
corner-maybe she didn't lose it at all ... she just shifted it around!
But there was no time for that now. He had to get himself in the right frame of mind for D. B. Randolph.
The old man was a real pro, hell, he practically invented public relations, but he was serious about his
work. That much he knew from talking to people who had met with him in the past ... those who were
still on the staff after their meetings, that is.
He was almost there now, a few feet from the private office door of Randolph's secretary, a gray-haired
spinster who, rumor had it, had once been the ol' boy's mistress back in his spryer days. It was hard to
imagine, as heaven never created a homelier woman. She was nearly bald with age like a man, but
refused to wear a wig or even to style her hair so that the thinned-out spots would not show. And she
sported a thin smear of a mustache that looked like some teenager's first attempt at being continental.
"Mr. Randolph will see you in a moment," she said dryly, without even looking up from her typing.
"Yes, Miss Guralnik," he answered and took his seat unobtrusively in the plush reception office. It could
best be described as turn-of-the-century posh. Everything had the look of opulence, but it was
well-worn richness, rather like the interior of a distinguished London men's club. Or at least how he
imagined the interior would look, as he'd never seen one. Not even the exterior.
He could not escape the nagging feeling that he was a school boy back in elementary school and he had
been summoned to see the principal for some dastardly act. Like fighting at recess. Or hitting Johnny
Bowers with a spitball when the teacher's back was turned. That was just the way this office affected
him and he suspected he was not the first to have such thoughts.
Randolph and Phitts was certainly a bit of a shock after the outfit he had worked for in California, but
they were reputable and long-established on the east coast and that was why he had taken the job.
That stint with Modern Pacific Promotions had left a bit of a blemish on his otherwise spotless record
and he needed a couple of years at least with a good conservative firm like R&P to smooth it over. Not
that it had been his fault that Modern Pacific folded after less than three years; it developed at the
bankruptcy hearings that the treasurer of the corporation, a hot-shot Harvard MBA sort, had dipped his
sticky fingers into the till on a number of occasions, and more scandalously, apparently with the full
knowledge and encouragement of the president's wife, an overtly amorous sort with a
more-than-business interest in the young treasurer. It seemed that they had plans to take off for the south
of France or somewhere together, but only after he had squirreled enough away to assure them the sort
of life that people usually aspire to in that special part of the Mediterranean. But as luck would have it,
Modern Pacific ran out of money before they were satisfied that they had enough and, well, like they
say, the shit really hit the fan!
Luckily, Eddie had seen the handwriting on the wall in time and was clear of the whole shaky operation
before it collapsed like a house of cards in a windstorm, but just the mention of Modern Pacific now
caused eyebrows to arch and tongues to wag in the public relations world.
And to top it all off, like rubbing salt in a still-smarting wound, this company change had been forced on
him smack in the middle of the Seventy-Seventy One drought in the advertising and public relations
business. That was the bottoming out period that followed the booming late Sixties and, as always,
luxuries like advertising and promotion were the first items axed on the corporate budget requests when
the going got rough. He could have taken his pick of a dozen jobs a couple of years earlier, but as luck
would have it, he found himself up against the wall ... a dying, scandal-ridden job on one side and the
ceaseless perils of unemployment on the other. So it had really been a bit of unaccustomed good luck to
stumble across this opening, even if it meant a three-thousand mile transcontinental move and selling their
almost-new suburban home in a depressed market. Eddie had just about given up on finding anything
decent and was nearly reconciled to Joining the ranks of the almost-unemployed ... those in the
profession who listed themselves on job applications as "free-lancer" or "consultant".
Actually, Eddie had not found the opening himself. A friend of his in Los Angeles, out of work like Eddie
himself was soon to be, had been receiving the Sunday editions of several of the east coast newspapers
from his wife who was staying in Baltimore with his parents until they had successfully weathered the
job-hunting crisis. He had actually gone so far as applying for this job, but changed his mind at the last
minute in favor of a lesser-paying opening in the more hospitable climes of San Francisco. But for Eddie
Mangum, it was just what the doctor ordered-respectability, good opportunity for advancement, and a
fair salary. Who cared if it meant moving out of California, right? A man could stand anything if it was for
his career. Or so he had thought ... it was Dottie who saw it all in a different light.
"Virginia! Are you kidding me, Eddie Mangum?" she had screeched when he told her he was going to be
interviewed at company expense at their offices. "How could we live in Virginia? We're both
Californians, Eddie! We'd wither up and die in the east!" But she got over it quickly enough when he told
her quite frankly it was this or nothing. Dottie was a lot of things, but when it came to money, she was as
level-headed as they build 'em.
And when he arrived for the interview at their impressive offices, it soon became apparent why they had
expressed such an interest in him and were willing to foot the bill for a cross-country flight. His main
account here was going to be a real estate firm that specialized in suburban shopping centers ... just what
he had done for Modern Pacific!
Just then he heard Mr. Randolph's rich baritone boom over the intercom and Miss Guralnik reached for
the call button and answered him promptly. "Yes, Mr. Randolph, he's here. I'll send him in." And then,
as if he had not heard the whole brief conversation himself, she told him, "Mr. Randolph will see you
now." He smiled politely as he rose from the tufted leather armchair and crossed the ankle-deep carpet
to the heavy oak door marked D. B. Randolph ... Private; there was a nervous lump in his throat as he
turned the knob, but when he got his first look at the men assembled inside ... God, it looks like a
lynching party!
There was Randolph, of course, plus Phitts and one of the lesser vice-presidents. And Larry Knotts
from the development firm plus a couple of his underlings he recognized but whose names he could not
immediately recall. Randolph greeted him in his usual gruff manner and made a quick round of
introductions, including both the R&P vice-presidents, whom he had known for over a year, and Larry
Knotts. But he overlooked the old man's absentmindedness and shook their hands like he had never
seen them before. "Have a seat, gentlemen." It sounded like a suggestion, but from D. B. Randolph it
was meant to be a call-to-order. Eddie Mangum knew that whatever this was about, he was in it now.
Up to his neck.
"Mr. Mangum, I understand from my people that you are the one responsible for this release that was in
yesterday's financial section, is that correct?"
Eddie took a quick look at the clippings the board chairman held open to him in a manila folder. They
were his, all right, he had written that release himself. It was a run down on the Knotts Company's
pace-setter research into their innovative Tot-Lots, miniature child-care centers for busy mothers using
their shopping centers. "Yes, that's my material, sir. Is something wrong?"
The aging gentleman looked around at his colleagues and then back at Eddie ... with a smile on his face!
He had never known D. B. Randolph to smile and it was a standing office joke that he had only smiled
once ... the day the office boy tripped going down the back stairs and broke his leg in three places.
"Wrong, Eddie? Of course there is nothing wrong! You just single-handedly pulled off a mighty fine
piece of work, son!"
Eddie! Why, he never called anyone by his first name. Even his rumored old-flame was Miss Guralnik!
"How did you know, son, that this government report would run in the same issue? Have you got an
inside track in Washington you've been keeping to yourself?"
Eddie look confusedly at the other clippings his employer had in the folder. Of course, the commission
report on child-care centers! He'd been so anxious to get out to the beach with Dottie he had not even
read the second page! "To tell the truth, sir, I wasn't sure when it would run, but I supposed it would be
this weekend or next."
"Well, it was a splendid guess! This government report recommends precisely what Mr. Knott here is
already in the process of setting up. We have managed to get the jump on practically every competitor,
not to mention the promotional boost of being featured in the same issue. Why, it's like having the
government endorse our service! A fine job, Eddie, a fine job indeed! And because you have done so
well, we have a surprise for you." He gestured to the client and his assistants. "With Mr. Knott's consent
and approval, we are making you account supervisor on the Knott accounts including the new ones
which he has seen fit to offer us in light of your outstanding bit of work. Of course, there will be a
substantial salary increase in it and I suggest you see the accounting department tomorrow regarding
your new classification. They already have instructions from me. Congratulations!"
Eddie answered something he could not remember later and somehow managed to shake all the proper
hands and say the right things, but he was walking around in a daze, like an accident victim in shock ...
account supervisor! That had to mean at least a couple of hundred more a month! Man, Dottie will flip
her wig! We can get that new car we've been putting off and take a real vacation this summer instead of
spending it at the same beach we see every weekend!
He didn't walk back up that corridor ... he floated! And when he leaned over and kissed his redheaded
secretary on the cheek, she nearly jumped off her typing chair. "Mr. Mangum!"
"I'm afraid I won't be seeing much of you, Miss Brooks," he said in mock-somber tones.
"And that is quite a shame."
"Oh ... Mr. Mangum, did you get ..."
"Fired? Nope ... I'm a brand-new account supervisor. I'm moving up, honey! Moving up!"
"Oh, I'm so happy for you! I heard some rumors around but you know how the office grapevine is. I
didn't want to say anything. And now it's really happening!" She threw her arms around his shoulders
and planted a big wet kiss right on his lips that was something other than fraternal. Eddie made a mental
note to kick himself later for passing this little number up for so long, but there was plenty of time for that
later!
"Get my wife on the phone for me, would you? I feel like taking the rest of the day off and getting good
and drunk ... on champagne of course! We executives can afford it!"
The redhead looked very surprised and blurted, "Oh, I forgot, your wife called you just after you went in
to see D. B. I didn't think it would be wise to interrupt you in there so ..."
"Wise! Baby, that was the best move you ever made," he laughed. "Tell you what, forget the call. I'm
going to go home and surprise her. This is too good to waste on a phone call!"
Damn it, why didn't he return my call? It's not like Eddie to ignore me this way ... if he's in the office,
surely he could have found time to call home by now! Dottie was pacing the carpeted living room of their
house trailer like a caged animal. She was becoming increasingly restless and nothing seemed to keep
her attention more than a few minutes.
Maybe some more sun would help, she ventured, and a nice cold gin and tonic wouldn't hurt either! She
found a third-full fifth of Gordon's on a shelf in the kitchen cabinets and then proceeded to make herself
a good strong drink. Looking for ice, she tried the obvious, the freeze compartment of the refrigerator ...
damn it, empty! Somebody forgot to fill the ice trays last night ... and that somebody was probably me.
Wait a minute, what's this? There was a styrofoam ice bucket there in the refrigerator, uncovered and
inside were the remnants of last night's ice ... frozen together in one half-melted glacial chunk that
resembled an enormous quartz crystal. She lifted the solid piece intact and dropped it with a resounding
crash into the bottom of the stainless-steel kitchen sink.
"Now I've got ice," she said out loud and proceeded to pick out the bigger pieces until she had enough
to fill her tall summer tumbler.
Instinctively, she poured a normal healthy slug of gin into the glass and reached for a bottle of tonic ...
No, wait a minute! Might as well make the first one do the trick, right? No more ice anyway and who
could stand a gin and tonic in this weather without ice? So she hefted the bottle again and doubled her
first slug. Satisfied, she tossed in enough tonic to make it all bubble and went outside to lie on her chaise
lounge and get happily, contentedly ... drunk! That was the only way she knew to get this obsessive
notion out of her head ...!
Overhead the Virginia summer sun glazed down like a yellow torch high in the sky and she could feel its
soothing warmth in every pore of her body. She was beginning to perspire already from the gin and
tonic, but the hot sun quickly evaporated the moisture that appeared tinglingly on her bare flesh. She was
on her back on the comfortable lounge chair, her pale pink bikini top rolled over so that only the barest
legal minimum of her breasts were covered. Who cared if the neighbors were watching? She didn't care
at all!
Damn it, why did Eddie have to tell me about Peggy and her dog! Or for that matter, why did that little
blonde bitch have to do it? Christ, here we are right next door, scared silly to even think of swapping or
getting a little group going and all the time Miss America next door is making it with her dog! Wow, the
irony of it all! Right under our very noses! And we were worried that nobody here would go in for a bit
of swinging ... and maybe they wouldn't. They're all too busy screwing dogs and God knows what else!
A lurid vision flashed through her mind of hundreds of Southern ladies, PTA members all, crowded into
an idyllic meadow somewhere nearby ... all of them grunting and moaning as they fucked their dogs, their
horses, their ponies! Oooooh, and I'm lying around here bored and horny! It isn't fair, it just isn't fair!
Why should they be having all the fun?
The voluptuous young brunette lay there in the sun and sighed audibly as she felt the potent gin do its
task; every single pore seemed to be alive and tingling, like a giant machine was magically massaging her
all over at once. She began to think of Eddie's words from Saturday night when he came in out of breath
and randy as hell from seeing their neighbor locked in the throes of bestial ecstasy!
"... I saw it! Man, she was just eating up that big black dog with that
sweet little cunt of hers! ... I always figured her to be a hot number
..."
Dottie felt the tips of her fingers begin arousingly delicate rhythm across the soft swell of her almost-flat
belly. Tiny quivering needle-points of electric sensation rippled out from where her own fingers softly
caressed her sensitive almost naked flesh as that same lingering image again focused itself lasciviously in
her innermost thoughts. Damn, even with her eyes open in broad daylight she could not get rid of that
wanton scene! Oh, what the hell, might as well get used to it, she chuckled to herself, and shivered under
the soft tickle-touch of her fingertips across the smooth plane of her belly. Her thighs were just slightly
parted and she discovered she could, by surreptitiously twisting her hips alternately, cause the taut
coarseness of the inside of her bikini bottoms to rub incitingly over the ever-eager tiny pinkness of her
clitoris. "Mmmmmm ... if I keep this up I might just cum right here in my pants!" she said half-aloud, and
kept up the rhythmic exercise that created such sensual friction up between her open thighs.
"... talk about getting fucked! Christ, that pecker of his looked like it was a foot long! And big around,
too ..."
Dottie's eyes were closed now and the afternoon sun had eased behind one of the longleaf pine trees
that shaded their tiny lot and she was partially in the shade, but the air was still warm and soothing
around her just the same. Without being aware of it at first, her fingertips had begun a slowly methodical
trip up along the soft tanned flesh of her firm belly to the first rising swell of her breasts, barely hidden
beneath the thin fabric of her bikini top. From somewhere there came the lilting soft tones of music from
someone's stereo and the quiet relaxing music only added to the sex-hungry brunette's euphoric state.
Magically, as if guided by unseen hands, Dottie felt her fingers delicately touch the rich fullness of her
breasts as they rose and fell in her self-induced daze of vibrant sexuality. She opened her eyes and
looked around her. There was no way anyone could see her, really, except for the one trailer whose lot
adjoined theirs in the rear, but those people both worked and were always away during the day. Both
sides of their small rear yard were shielded by pine trees and ... oh hell, what if they do see! I don't give
a damn!
Reaching down at her side, she picked up her gin and tonic and hastily downed the last couple of
ounces. With her eyes closed again, she could feel the tingle of the alcohol as it seeped through her like
water into a sponge, soaking every pore and nerve-ending until her whole body seemed alive and
shivering with anticipation.
"hunched over her, his head all back ... that big red prick of his humping in and out of-that sweet little
pink pussy a mile a minute ..."
Her eyes tightly shut, Dottie felt herself shiver excitedly as her fingers crept back along her bare midriff
toward the burning moistness of her hidden cuntal crevice. God, she had to do something to stop this
agony! She couldn't let it go on and on! What if Eddie was late tonight as he often was ... Christ, she'd
have to live with this gnawing heat in her loins for hours and hours!
Slowly, her fingers insinuated their way beneath the taut elastic waistband of her bikini bottoms and, her
brain dulled by the strong drink she had made for herself, she refused to heed that small voice of caution
in the back of her mind, allowing her hand to creep. down, down into that forbidden territory of her
sparsely-covered pussy mound. An electric chill raced along her spine as her fingers moved over the soft
fluffy swelling there in the middle of her pelvis and she felt the first indentation beneath the thin dark hair
of her pubic "vee".
"Oooohhhhh," she moaned lustfully as the tip of her middle finger found the pulsing little nerve-filled bud
of her clitoris. It quivered beneath her very touch and she could feel its ecstatic signals broadcasting
throughout her entire body and she began to twist and squirm excitedly on the chaise lounge.
Wantonly, her middle three fingers encircled the tiny pulsating bulb of hardened clitoral flesh and she
squeezed it abandonedly between her fingertips, her lips pursed in a soulful gasp at the sheer
salaciousness of her own touch. Leaving the throbbing pleasure-bud for a second, she slipped her other
hand beneath the elastic of her bikini and lifted the taut pink fabric enough to moisten a fingertip in the
warm pungent pool of her cuntal orifice and then she rubbed it lewdly back up over the tip of her clitoris,
savoring the lustful tremors that one small touch sent rippling through her near-naked flesh. Again and
again she rubbed the super-sensitive button of quivering femininity with her moistened fingertips, her
ass-cheeks clenched tightly together and her hips lifted from the cushion of her chaise lounge and
pumping up and down in an obscene gesture that excited her even more.
It was then that she began to sense it ... slowly and almost unnoticeable at first, then stronger until it
intruded on her thoughts like an alarm flashing in the deepest recesses of her alcohol and sex-stirred
brain ... someone was watching her! It was that secret inner feeling that always tells you when someone
is spying on you, that sensation of eyes burning like hot coals into your tingling flesh. Suddenly flushed
with shame and humiliation, she yanked her hands from her bikini and opened her eyes. Christ almighty
... it was Hero, Peggy's handsome animal! He was only a couple of feet away inside the Davis' fenced in
backyard and he was watching every obscene move she made with unconcealed enthusiasm!
"Well, lover boy," she said finally, clearing her throat first of her anguished sexuality. "How did you get
out? Peggy must have locked you in this morning when she left!"
As if he had somehow understood every word, he turned his massive head in the direction of the Davis
trailer and Dottie could see that the rear door was blocked open with the handle of a broom! Why
hadn't she spotted that before! Of course, Peggy wouldn't want to keep him cooped up inside all day
alone, not with this closed-in grassy area to run around in ... how could she have been so stupid!
She climbed off her lounge and moved up against the short chain-link fence. The huge Doberman
pinscher did not move away as she approached ... if anything he edged closer to the fence! "You
handsome, beast, I guess you know all my secrets now! That wasn't very gentlemanly, you know, spying
on a lady in the midst of her ... ah ... private matters." She stared wonderingly at his almost grinning
animal-face, the expression in his eyes one she could certainly recognize ... God, she'd seen it often
enough in men, but never in a dog! His big black eyes were twinkling! Seductively twinkling as if he
understood just what it was she was doing ... and he seemed to have something better in mind!

Fuck Me if you can