Wife Forced To Spread by R.T. Masters - erotic sex story

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Wife Forced To Spread by R.T. Masters - erotic sex story

Unread post by admin » 16 Jan 2016 21:45

Chapter 3
She sat in front of the full-length mirror, her knees raised and four or five inches apart. She had an
excellent view of her hairy pussy slit and her asshole-her new playgrounds.
Gently, self-consciously, she spread the labes of her pussy, revealing her sticky pink fuckhole and her
obscenely long, blood-engorged clit.
She had been taking what had started out as an innocent bubble bath-her attempt to wash away,
mentally and physically, what remained of her violent fucking with Phil.
But she had begun playing with herself, and before long, she was moaning and thrashing in the tub, her
pussy cream mingling with the water and suds.
Then a strange thought occurred to her while she was jacking off.
What do you suppose my nookie looks like when I get excited? she wondered. When I spread my legs
for a man, what does he see? Her curiosity was almost as strong as her need to get her rocks off.
She quickly climbed out of the tub and toweled herself dry, then sat in a very unlady like position on the
fluffy pink bath mat in front of the mirror.
"Oooooh," she moaned. She watched herself grab her long clit and rub it between her thumb and index
finger. "Fucking A!"
She gazed at her reflection as thick cunt juice began to ooze out of her fuckhole.
"Dear God!" She stuck her third and fourth fingers up her cunt and began rotating them. She noticed
how swollen her pussy labes were getting, saw her sticky fuck juice gleaming in her reddish-brown cunt
hairs.
"I need to get fucked," she squealed, lying back on the rug, grinding her ass in the soft, tufted material.
"Please! Please! I need to get fucked!"
She pulled her hand away from her cunt and brought her fingers to her lips. "Mmmmmm. Tastes good.
My cunt tastes good! Mmmmmm... need to get fucked! Need to fill my cunt!"
She thrust her fingers back into her pussy, and then, hesitantly, pressed the index finger of her other hand
against her asshole. She gasped and screwed it up her tight ass ring.
"Holy shit!" she yelled.
She closed her eyes and began humping and twisting her body, her fingers fucking in and out of her cunt
and asshole.
Just then, Dan slipped the key in the lock, turned the bolt, and let himself in. A lovely fragrance filled the
front room. It smelled like perfume.
"Honey, I'm home," he called. His prick was still hard from all the excitement at the office. In the cab on
the way home, he kept thinking how he would fuck Denise in a dozen fucking positions: doggy style, or
with Denise on top, or maybe, she could spradd1e on the top of the table with her pretty pink cunt
turned up at him. He really wanted to fuck her in the ass, but he didn't think she was ready for that.
"Denise, darling, I'm home," he called again urgent1y.
Usually, she would come running out to greet him, more often than not, with a cool drink in her hand.
But not tonight!
Where could she be? Dan began to despair. He had unbearable hard-on, and he wanted to stick his
prick in his wife's juicy cunt. Is that too much to ask? he silently pleaded.
"FUCK ME! FUCK ME GOOD!" Denise's voice echoed down the hall and was only slightly deflected
by the living room wall.
Dan had immediate visions of Denise in another man's arms and ran toward the bathroom. As he burst
through the door, he nearly stepped on his wife, who was lying spread-eagled on the floor with a couple
of fingers up her cunt and one finger up her asshole.
Denise opened her eyes in terror and surprise and saw her husband standing over her, his jaw slack, his
eyes glassy. He was staring at her pussy.
"Dan!" she gasped. "Dan-honey-let me explain-"
For the second time that day, she was startled by the unexpected sound of a rasping zipper. Her
husband, not hearing a word she said, keeping his gaze on her hairy cunt, quickly unzipped his fly and
dropped his pants. He stepped out of them and pulled his undershorts down and off, too.
He dropped to his knees just as Denise started to get up.
"Dan, I know what you must be thinking but UGH!"
He pushed her roughly back down on the rug and, gasping his long hard cock, shook it at her. Then he
thrust his knee between her slightly parted legs and pushed it up against her wet cunt.
"Dan! What the-mmmmmmmff!"
He forced his mouth over hers, sticking his tongue between her lips and sliding it over her teeth and the
roof of her mouth.
Denise began to fight him. His behavior frightened her. Never before had he acted in such a brutal way.
Never had he seemed so unconcerned about how she felt.
He grabbed her large, firm tits and dug his fingers into her flesh, his cock jerking and oozing pre-cum.
She flinched and began to pound him on the back with her fists. But he just dug his nails deeper into her
tit-flesh and ground his knee harder into her sopping cunt. As he frenched into her mouth faster and
faster, she frantically tried to suck more air into her lungs through her nostrils.
Dan's knee was positioned in such a way that it pressed against the full length of her hairy pussy slit, from
her damp little shithole all the way to the top of her swollen clit.
In spite of her shock and resentment at her husband's rough treatment, she could not help responding to
the sweet itch developing in her long, sensitive clit.
She began grinding her hips and clenching her asscheeks, trying to press harder against her husband's
knee. Pussy cream began to flow from her pussy hole. Thick and rich, it coated her pussy lips and
dribbled into her ass crack. It smeared on her husband's knee and dripped onto the bathroom rug.
At last, Dan raised his head, releasing Denise's bruised lips. She looked up at him and saw his face
contorted with desire and pleasure. His head was tossed back, his eyelids half-closed with only the
whites of his eyes showing.
He had grabbed his prick in one hand and was thrusting his hips forward and backward, jacking himself
off as he continued to maul one of her tits with his other hand.
His knee was still squashing her cunt flesh, stimulating her blood-engorged pussy lips and clit till she
thought she would die of her need to go over the edge. She needed to reach the peak of her desire and
come right then instead of continuing to build and build and build. It was just too much!
"Fuck me! For God's sake, fuck me!" she shrieked, amazed at her own passion as the echoes from her
cry ricocheted off the tile walls.
Dan stopped ramming his prick through his fist for a moment and looked down at his flushed squirming
wife. A sly smile crossed his face.
He slid his knee out from between her thighs, released her tit, and moved from off of her body.
"Turn over," he said quietly.
"What?"
"On your belly."
Without a moment's hesitation, Denise rolled over, exposing her rounded, carpet-burned ass.
Dan licked his lips as her asscheeks came into view. His wife had a truly beautiful ass. He glanced up at
the formica counter on his left and spotted what he was looking for.
As Denise lay there perfectly still, patiently waiting for whatever her crazed husband was going to give
her, Dan grabbed the jar of Vaseline.
He removed the lid and sank his fingers inside the jar, picking up a huge glob of the greasy stuff and
smearing it all over the swollen head of his cock and his rigid, heavily veined prickshaft.
Then he looked down again at his target. Without a word, he reached down and spread Denise's tender
ass cheeks apart, revealing the damp ass flesh usually hidden within her ass crack.
Her pinkish-brown asshole-amazingly tiny and tight-came into view. It hardly seemed possible that he
could fit a finger up her shitter let alone his massive, uncircumcised cock. Denise held her breath. Dan
had tried to fuck her in the ass a couple of times before, but she had always stopped him. She had
thought ass fucking was a dirty thing to do and that it would hurt like hell. And she still thought so. But
shit, he'd seen her lewdly playing with her pussy in front of the mirror, and she had fucked his best friend
that afternoon. She felt guilty. Maybe if she let him fuck her any way he wanted, everything would be all
right again.
So she held her breath and clenched her ass muscles.
Dan moved in closer, rubbing his erect prick up and down her exposed ass crack as he held her ass
cheeks apart. His nut sac was already tightly stretched over his cum-filled balls. Little drops of jism were
oozing from the piss-slot on the head of his prick, beading up on the petroleum jelly.
He steadied the shaft of his cock with one hand, nudging his prick head against his wife's asshole while
he kept her ass cheeks spread with the other.
Denise bit her lip as she felt the large helmet-shaped head of his cock press against her shitter.
It was going to hurt. She knew that, and she knew that it would hurt even more than it had to if she kept
her ass muscles tensed up. So she breathed out slowly, trying to relax and let go of her fear.
"Aaaaaagh! Shit!" she screamed.
He had wasted no time. He had just shoved the greasy head of his cock past her clutching ass ring.
Tears started to fall from her eyes, and she whimpered in spite of her resolve not to complain.
"Holy shit!" Dan groaned.
Her ass was so fucking, fucking tight. Her ass chute was like a vacuum, exerting pressure on his cock,
pulling on it. But her ass ring was so tight, that his cock didn't budge.
"Gonna fuck your ass," he grunted. "Hold on-gonna fuck your tight, dirty little asshole! Uuuuggggggh!"
He pushed another half inch of his cock up her asshole.
"Dear God! He's going to kill me!" Denise cried softly.
She tried to make her mind go blank, tried not to feel the ragged, stretched nerves in her poor abused
little shitter.
His damned prick felt like a hot iron rod. Having his big cock shoved even a third of the way up her ass
got her bowels churning, made her feel a strange urgency up in her shitter in addition to the horrible pain.
"Gonna fuck your little... cherry... ass! Gonna ream you out!" he panted as he pushed and pushed
against her protesting asshole.
"Mother of God!" Denise yelped. He's going to kill me, she thought. He's tearing me apart!
"Fuck you bitch! Fuck your asshole right off!" His prick was all the way in her shitter now.
Sharp shocks of pain raced up and down Denise's shit chute and up her spine. And strangely enough,
they traveled to her clit and set the nerves in her little cunt button buzzing and pulsing.
Dan felt his wife's ass spasming around his hard cock. He remembered the way the slutty blonde
secretary had fingered her clit while Gibbs fucked her from behind. So he reached under his wife and ran
his finger up her pussy slit till he found her long, greasy clit.
"Aaaaaaaaaaagh!" Denise gasped-the line between pleasure and pain dissolving.
As he pushed down on her clit and rubbed it roughly, he slowly began to withdraw his prick from her
ass chute.
"Ooooh-careful! Ah-ah-ah-Christ!" she cried.
As Dan's steel-like prick moved back along her clenching, spuming ass tunnel the spark of pain once
again ran up and down her body. It jumped the gap from her tortured asshole to her creaming pussy and
ignited a slow-burning flame of pleasure and pain there.
Dan could hardly believe the intense pleasure he was feeling fucking his wife's hot, dry little ass. Even the
slight odor of shit that escaped from her stretched shitter heightened his pleasure. It made her seem
earthier-sluttier.
"Take it!" he suddenly commanded and rammed his prick full force in her ass.
"Eeeeeeegh," Denise groaned.
He pinched her clit just as she felt the worst of the searing pain in her ass, and she let loose with a flood
of cunt juice.
She could feel it building somewhere between her cunt and ass-a deep, powerful orgasm, an orgasm
different than any she had ever experienced. She was a little afraid, for she knew she would be totally
overpowered by it.
Dan had withdrawn his prick and shoved it up her asshole four more times, creating a fucking rhythm
that she soon picked up. He fucked her and fucked her, and she began to push back, meeting each of
his cock thrusts with a thrust of her own.
"Fuck me!" she gasped. "Ram that thick cock of yours up my ass!" She grabbed onto the carpet and
pulled huge hunks of the tufted material out.
"Oh yeah-it's good! Your ass feels good!" Dan rasped as he fucked in and out of her ass faster and
faster.
He kept fingering her clit as he humped her ass and nipped at the back of her neck.
"Fucking shit!" he gasped. "I'm gonna shoot! Gonna shoot!" The head of his prick swelled up even more,
and his sac pulled tighter around his bursting balls.
"Come! Come with me now!" Denise begged, feeling her orgasm finally overtaking her.
"Here it comes!" Dan growled. "Take my load! Gonna fill ya full of jizz!
Gonna squirt! Aaaaaah!"
"COMIIIIIING!" Denise screeched.
They both writhed together on the bathroom floor, panting and straining, jerking and spluttering.
Denise was startled when she felt Dan's first wad of hot oily jism splatter the walls of her asshole. She
had never felt anything like it before. She wrenched violently and soared even higher as a new, agonizing
pleasure was added to the overpowering sensations she was already experiencing.
"Oh, fucking shit! Fuuuuuuuck!"
Dan spasmed out of control, his prick spurting and spurting jizz as if he hadn't fucked for years, and all
his unused cum had built up inside his balls.
At last, he lay full length on top of Denise's backside, his cock gradually softening, still embedded in her
asshole. He was dripping sweat and breathing raggedly, a tired, blissful smile on his face.
"You're the best," he sighed, tenderly running his fingers through the damp curls at the back of her neck.
Denise was still moaning and writhing beneath him as wave after wave of pleasure passed over her,
making her nearly overload with sensation.
"That was a great fuck, lover," she sighed, barely able to lift her head and glance up at him.
The hollow ache in her ass slowly subsided, and she drifted off into a satisfied sleep.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 16 Jan 2016 21:47

Chapter 4
"Nothing like a good piece of ass first thing in the morning," Dan said, smiling over at his wife as she
cracked two eggs into the frying pan.
Denise looked back at him and smiled. He had fucked her long and hard again that morning, and now
both of them were feeling charged up and happy.
Dan didn't even glance at the newspaper, he just looked over fondly at Denise as she cooked his
breakfast. Her plump ass cheeks and long slim legs were very visible beneath the sheer, peach-colored
material of her dressing gown.
"Hey, honey," he said suddenly. "I forgot to ask how your photo session with Phil went yesterday. I just
couldn't get over it when he asked if he could use you for a model for the Nights of Greece perfume ad.
Jesus-pretty soon, your face is going to be seen in magazines all over the country!"
Denise nearly dropped the spatula. She had put the incident with Phil out of her mind, and now she'd
have to lie about it to Dan.
"That's only if he decides to use the pictures, Dan, After all, I'm not a professional model. I might not
look good on film. And he's got so many beautiful pro models to choose from."
"Honey, you're as beautiful as any of 'em! Besides, he said he wanted to try you in that ad partly
because you don't have that hard, professional look so many of those models get."
"Well, uh, thanks Dan. But we'll just have to see. I won't be that upset if he decides not to use me for the
ad."
"He'll use you. Jesus, but you're gorgeous!" He got up from the table and walked up behind her, kissing
her lightly on her neck and cupping her silk-covered tits in his hands.
Denise laughed. "Not now, sweetheart. You're going to be late for that big sales appointment!"
Of course, she was right, Dan realized. He had a big deal to close that morning, and he couldn't be late
for it. Besides, he had to go pick up the cost breakdown chart he'd tried to pick up last night when he'd
discovered Gibbs fucking his secretary.
He let Denise serve him breakfast and then finally left the apartment, determined to make a sale. Denise
breathed a sigh of relief when he'd gone. She made herself a cup of coffee and spread out on the couch.
She needed time to think this whole thing over. But no sooner had she taken her first sip, than the
telephone rang.
"Hello, sweet, sweet baby..." Phil drawled. "Ready for another modeling session this afternoon? Got the
negatives from yesterday, and they're sensational. You're perfect, babe."
"You-you've got to be kidding!"
"Hey, babe don't sweat it! I'm serious! Look-we had some fun yesterday, but I'm talking business. I
wanna try some new camera shots today and," a huskiness came into his voice, "if you want to pursue
some other activities besides, well, I'm game."
Denise hated herself. She sighed. "What time?"
"Twelve-thirty." A note of triumph was in his voice.
When Phil let Denise into the studio, she was surprised to see a handsome young man sitting
cross-legged on the floor beside the props. He had close-cropped blond hair and deep-bronze skin,
and he was wearing some sort of skimpy loincloth.
Phil had peculiar expression on his face.
"Great to see you, pretty lady," he said. "Uh, Denise, this is Paul Downs. He's going to be in some of the
pictures with you today. Got to have a nice Greek god for a foxy Greek goddess." He chuckled and
nodded toward the boy.
Denise said hello and walked behind the curtained partition to change into her flimsy tunic. Phil really did
seem to be serious about taking pictures that afternoon, and she was a little disappointed.
The first hour of the photo session went pretty smoothly. All Denise had to do was lie stretched on a
deep purple rug, a bottle of Nights of Greece next to her, while Paul sat facing her, preparing to feed her
from a bunch of grapes.
Denise thought that Phil had been very clever in setting up the props. She was sure he'd get some great
pictures and had no doubt that the ad agency would snap them up.
But she couldn't help staring at the sinewy muscles all along the young man's arms and chest, his flat
tummy, and his well-shaped, tanned legs. He was just about the handsomest guy she'd ever met.
She was beginning to feel that familiar itchy, tingling sensation in her clit and the weird spasming in her
stomach that signaled she was getting turned on.
"Now let's get a picture of Paul leaning over you and kissing you," Phil called from behind the camera.
"Got to add a little more romance to the scene.
Paul seemed very eager to oblige. He moved over and slid next to Denise, placing his warm hand under
her chin and gently turning her face toward him.
His skin radiated a spicy clove-like scent that excited her.
He leaned over and brushed his lips across hers, then kissed her, stabbing his tongue into her mouth.
Denise responded with her tongue, and she felt the thick cunt juice begin to drip from between her legs.
The boy slid in closer next to her, putting his arm around her and crushing her against him.
She could feel his hard prick throbbing against her pussy through her tunic. His breathing was becoming
ragged, passionate.
She reached down between them and pressed her hand against his crotch, feeling his hard lump of
prickmeat. She rubbed her hand along the length of his cock and was incredulous. His prick had to be at
least ten inches long, and so thick, she wondered if she could hold its whole circumference in her hand.
"Mmmmmmm," Paul moaned when he felt her touching his prick.
He brushed her hand aside and reached down, unwrapping his loincloth.
Then he pressed her hand back up against his hard cock.
She broke their long kiss. "Aaaaaaaaaaa don't..." she sighed.
But she explored his cock with her fingers and began to grind her ass cheeks together as she grasped his
huge rubbery cockhead and then made her way down his smooth thick prick shaft to his perfectly
symmetrical balls.
"Oh my God!" she gasped.
She undid the clasps holding the tunic at her shoulders and shook her head and arms till the material
slipped down and off her tits.
The boy smiled and sighed when her large soft tits were revealed.
"Oooooh," she sighed when he reached down and covered the top of one luscious tit globe.
Just seeing his bronze-colored hand contrasting against her milky-white tit was enough to make her grind
her cunt against his immense hard-on.
When the boy felt her hard, dagger-like nipple, he grunted and bent down, nipping at her neck.
"Uggggghh..." she groaned. "Suck my tit-suck it!"
Paul quickly slid down so that his face nestled between her plump tits. He thrust his tongue out and
licked it all around her huge tits, stopping to flick it playfully around her long hard nipples.
"Oh yeah," she sighed, her pussy bubbling over with her cunt juice, creaming her thighs and staining the
thin material of her tunic.
He sucked one large nipple into his mouth and began kneading the surrounding tit-flesh with his hand.
"Aaaaaah, Christ!" Denise gasped. "It feels so good!"
She reached down and pulled the folds of material up over her hips. She was not wearing any panties
under her tunic, so she could rub her bare pussy against Paul's chest.
When Paul felt her wet, hairy cunt pressed against his skin, he sucked her nipple harder, his cock jerking
and his heart beginning to race. He slid his hand down and rubbed his palm between her thighs.
"Mmmmmm," he moaned as he felt the fat lips of her cunt and her thick pussy juices dribbling onto him.
"God, you've got a wet cunt," he gasped, sliding his finger up and down her greasy pussy slit.
And as he sawed madly into her hot wet cunt, he found her throbbing, blood-engorged clit.
"Jesus Christ!" he rasped. "You're one hot mama!"
Her clit was so swollen with lust, it had distended and hardened just like a miniature prick, and every
time he pressed it with his finger, she shuddered and moaned, her face distorting into a grimace of insane
desire.
"I want to suck your cock, baby-got to suck that fine cock of yours," she moaned.
"Oh yeah, suck my prick, mama! Suck my prick!" he wheezed.
He rolled over on his back, clutching his erect cock in his hand and jacking on it. His lip trembled and his
eyelids fluttered.
Denise quickly got up and stepped out of her tunic. She stood over the beautiful boy, one foot on either
side of his calves, and she knelt down, planting her ass on his thighs.
"Mmmmmmnn," she moaned as she grabbed his cock, and he let go of it. She licked her lips in
anticipation. "Oh, baby, I want to suck you off. Mmmmmm, yeah. Your prick's gonna taste good."
She couldn't believe she was talking this way-like some two-bit whore. But these words came naturally
to her now as she gazed at Paul's stiff rosy prick.
She lowered her face over his cock and licked experimentally around the rim of his prickhead.
"Aw, shit!" the boy gasped, bucking his hips and ass while he felt her hot wet tongue.
She licked his cock some more, sticking her tongue in his piss slot and taking up some drops of pre-cum
that oozed from it.
Then she sucked the whole head of his prick into her mouth. His cock-knob had a rubbery texture, and
it was throbbing like it had a pulse beat.
Fuck, he tastes good, she thought. Her cunt was churning and oozing a mess of sticky cunt juice all over
his thighs. She kept sucking down on his cock, taking in more and more of his prickshaft, twirling her
tongue around his stiff cockmeat. She wanted to take his prick down to the root, but it was fat and long,
and she couldn't quite do it without gagging.
"Oh, shit! Suck my cock!" Paul gasped, pressing his palms to the floor, thrashing his head from side to
side.
She came up slowly, sucking her lips over her teeth, exerting pressure on his prickshaft as she sucked his
cock all the way up to his prickhead.
She grabbed his nut sac and played with his hairy balls as she swooped down again, licking and nibbling
farther and farther to the base of his cock. Then she relaxed her throat muscles and took his whole prick
in her mouth and throat without gagging.
"Oooooh, fuckin' shit!" he cried.
He grabbed the back of her head and forced her head down farther till her mouth rested on his nuts.
She thought she was going to choke, but she took a deep breath through her nostrils and held his cock
tightly in her hot mouth. Then he yanked at her hair and signaled her that he wanted her to move back up
his prick.
She came up slowly, this time baring the edges of her upper teeth and scraping along the tightly stretched
skin of his cock.
"Shit, mama! You fuckin' cocksucker! Suck me faster. Yeah beat my cock and suck it hard!"
Never in her life had anyone spoken to her like that before. She could feel her clit twitching and her
stomach spasming. This foul mouthed beautiful boy was turning her on, and he was barking orders at her
like she was dirt. She loved it!
Denise started bobbing her head up and down his prick more quickly, her fist clasping his cockshaft just
below her mouth. As she drew up along his prick, lubricating it with her saliva, her tightly clenched hand
stroked upward. And as she sucked down on his cock, nibbling and swiping her tongue around his
prickmeat, her fist descended, grinding into his hairy balls.
"That's it-that's it, you beautiful cunt! You're gonna make me come, mama! Aaaaaaaagh!"
Paul pounded the soles of his feet against the floor, and sweat trickled down his face. Even through his
tan, Denise could see a deep scarlet flush spread across his face. His eyes were clamped shut, and he
was frowning and groaning. His expression looked like one of pain rather than pleasure. But she could
feel that he was going to come soon.
His prick swelled up, and she tasted little spurts of his pre-cum-salty and delicious!
"Gonna come, mama! Gonna come!" he cried. "Take it, take my jism, baby.
Take it!"
She could feel his orgasm traveling up his body. His nuts began straining against the taut skin of his hairy
sac. And then his prick gave a sudden lurch down her throat. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! He growled, and his
cockhead began to spurt his load of cum down Denise's throat.
She had been expecting it, but she still flinched at the sudden rush of his hot oily jism. It gushed hot and
creamy into her belly, filling her up.
He had a heavy load of cum, but his orgasm seemed to pass too quickly for her. She wanted more of his
cum, wanted to keep sucking and sucking his prick for hours.
But his prick was softening, going limp and it finally shrank enough so that his prickhead now lay in her
mouth rather than down her throat. The last drops of jism trickled down into her mouth, and she savored
them, able to taste his cum better now that it was saturating her taste buds. It had an exotic, slightly
bitter flavor to it, she discovered. Her Greek god was full of surprises.
The boy breathed deeply, his eyes closed, a look of tired contentment on his face. His cock lay limp and
sloppy on his belly.
Denise was pleased she had sucked him off, but she still had a pulsing, itching need deep in her cunt.
"I gotta come!" she moaned.
She lay back on the floor and lifted her knees, spreading them widely apart. She reached up and began
to rub her sopping pussy for relief, concentrating on her thick, aroused clit.
"Ooooh, yeah, feels good," she murmured, and she stuck a finger up her wet cunt as she rubbed her clit.
She began humping her ass up and grinding her hips as her pussy got hotter, finger fucking herself
toward a climax.
Paul opened his eyes and looked over at her. His prick jerked at the sexy sight. Her forehead was
wrinkled into a tense frown, her lips parted. Her nipples were pointing out straight, astonishing in their
length and stiffness. He could see her puffy pussy lips, smeared with puffy juice. "Oh, mama, I'm gonna
lick that juicy cunt of yours," he gasped.
Denise didn't hear him. She was lost in the intense pleasure she was feeling. She longed for the release
her impending orgasm would give her.
Paul rolled over on his belly and slithered between her thighs.
"I'm gonna suck your cunt," he said, more loudly this time, breaking into Denise's lusty daze.
"Oh yeah," she moaned with a smile. "Oh yeah-lick my cunt! I gotta come! Gotta come!"
She let her hands drop as he reached for her pussy lips and spread them.
Her pink seething cunt hole looked warm and inviting.
"Ah God!" Demise cried when he swiped up her pussy, slurping onto her clit. "Aaaaah!"
"Mmmmmmm..." Paul liked the tangy taste of her pussy juice, liked the feel of her hard throbbing clit.
He'd never seen or touched a clit like that before, so meaty and swollen. He jabbed his tongue deep into
her fuck hole, swirling, it around the walls of her cunt.
"Fuckin' shit!" Denise yelped when she felt the slightly rough surface of his tongue deep in her cunt.
"Suck me! God-I can't stand it!"
Paul slowly removed his tongue, then jabbed it in her cunt again, rolling it, stabbing it, sliding it along her
fuck tunnel.
Then he withdrew his tongue and slid it around the outside of her pussy, tickling her pussy lips
unmercifully and finally flicking it at her throbbing clit.
As he sucked her clit, he thrust his large-knuckled finger up her cunthole and fucked it in and out like a
prick.
"You're gonna make me come!" Denise wailed, pounding her fists against the floor. "Please, please make
me come!"
Paul immediately pulled his face away from her clit and leered down at her.
"No! No! Don't stop!" she pleaded, pounding her fists once again. "I wanna come!"
He bent his head down near her cunt, but did not make contact with it. Instead, he puckered his 1ips
and blew a stream of air along her pussy gash and clit.
"Aaaaaah! Help me! Aaaaaah!" Denise screamed, her stomach and thighs jerking out of control. "Fill my
cunt! Please!"
Paul quickly stuck his tongue back in her cunt and fucked it in and out as he crushed her clit with his
finger.
"Aaaaaagh! Fuuuuuck!" Denise shrieked, her orgasm coming on her suddenly and violently.
She jerked and writhed uncontrollably, raking her fingernails against the floorboards, kicking her feet out
and stamping them on the floor.
Paul kept tongue-fucking her pussy as wave after wave of pleasure broke over her body. Her
pussy-cream flowed out all over his tongue and lips and dribbled down his chin.
At last, her orgasm began to subside slowly, replaced by a heavy, warm glow of satisfaction. Her clit
was so sensitive that it began to shoot jolts of pain up her belly and spine as he continued to crush it with
his finger.
"No-stop now! Stop!" she whimpered, so spent that she could barely speak.
But he paid no attention to her. He had been turned on by her violent writhing and screaming. And he
sucked madly at her creaming fuck-hole, wanting to lick up every last drop of her pussy juice.
He looked down at her with smoldering eyes. His prick was hard and throbbing again. He pushed her
knees down, keeping her legs spread, and moved over her, grabbing his large cock in one hand as he
aimed it at her still spasming cunt.
Denise was tired and numb end did not fight him as he stuffed his prick up her cunt and immediately
began fucking into her.
"Aaaah, Christ!" he growled as he felt the tightness and heat of her cunt around his cock. "Gonna fuck
the shit out of you! Gonna take you hard!"
"Ugh! Nooooo..."Denise grunted.
She lay lifelessly beneath him. She felt puffy and sore. She had just experienced the greatest orgasm of
her life, and she could no longer respond to any more stimulation. She wanted to rest, and now this boy
was practically raping her inert body.
Paul thought he would go out of his mind with excitement. The bitch had a tight, tight cunt, and it was
getting dry, providing a rough friction that jarred and scratched at his sensitive cockmeat.
He reached up and grabbed her tits, kneading them hard, digging into her sensitive tit flesh with his nails.
"Uhhhhhh-you're hurting me," Denise whined. But her complaints simply added to his excitement.
His eased down on her and sucked at her neck as he continued to fuck into her cunt with his huge
swollen prick. He left a trail of semi-circular black and blue marks along the side of her neck and along
her collar bone as he sucked her tender flesh into his mouth.
He wanted to consume the woman-to possess her entirely. The touch of her soft, elastic flesh gave him a
heady, invincible feeling and he was savage with his fuck thrusts.
"Help me! Stop!" Denise screamed.
She was beginning to get back some of her strength, and she pushed the palm of her hand against his
face, trying to get his cruel sucking lips and biting teeth off of her neck and cleavage.
But Paul was too high, too exhilarated to stop. He fucked her cunt in hard, fast strokes now, and he
could feel another load of jism building up in his balls.
Denise felt the boy's prick swelling in her cunt, and she gasped at the sudden pleasure she felt at having a
really full pussy. Her cunt was still dry, and it fell like it was being ripped and torn by his huge, plunging
cock. But it felt good!
She began to writhe and hump back against Paul, yearning for more friction, more pain. But she was
aroused now, and her cunt juices began to flow again, lubricating his big prick, allowing him to fuck
smoothly in and out of her fuck hole.
She tensed her cunt muscles, trying to grip his big prick harder, and Paul groaned in ecstasy.
"That's it, mama! Grab my cock! Aaaaah! Fucking shit! I'm gonna come!
Gonna cream your tight little cunt!"
Denise reached over the boy and held his warm, smooth ass cheeks. They were lean, and she could feel
his ass muscles working as he jabbed into her cunt.
"Stick your finger up my ass! Do it!" Paul grunted when he felt her hand slip into his ass crack.
Denise slid her finger down his sweaty ass crack till she found the tight greasy ring of his asshole. She
hesitated a moment and then plunged her finger inside.
"Aaaaaaagh! Shiiiiiiiiit!"
He was racing toward his climax now. Her probing finger ignited a potent seat of pleasure deep in his
ass hole, and he grabbed her on the haunches as he fucked forward violently and began to spew his cum
deep in her cunt.
Denise moaned and fucked back at him as she felt his hot cum flooding her bruised pussy. He kept
fucking her with fast jerking thrusts, wad after wad of his thick jizz shooting into her fuckhole.
Then he relaxed all of his muscles at once, his heavy sweaty body coming to rest on top of hers. She
could feel the fast tempo of his heartbeat and the raspiness in his lungs, and she groaned with both
pleasure and disappointment. She had loved the feeling of his thick jism spurting up her cunt, stinging her
cunt walls, which had been rubbed raw. But she was hot again. She wanted her cunt full, and now his
prick was slowly sliding out of her pussy.
"Move over, Paul. It's my turn."
Phil was standing over them, completely nude, his prick sticking out straight and stiff, pre-cum dripping
down his cock head. He shoved Paul gently with his foot.
"Huh?" Phil looked up, completely disoriented for a moment. Then a slow, sleepy smile spread across
his face. "Sure thing, man. The bitch is all yours."
He got up on his knees, then stood up and stretched lazily. He walked over to his pile of clothes and
began to get dressed

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 16 Jan 2016 21:48

Chapter 5
Denise looked up at Phil, her lips swollen, her eyes half shut with lust. "You gonna fuck me?" she purred,
spreading her legs. She reached down and pulled her cunt lips apart, exposing her dripping pussy hole.
Phil dropped down on his knees beside her, his gaze traveling from her widespread cunt lips up her belly
and lingering on her sweat-soaked tits.
He reached down and ran his fingers through her hair. "You're hot, baby. A real hot piece. And I'm
going to fuck you. I'm going to lie down, and you're going to ride my cock."
He eased down on the floor next to her, his hard prick stiff against his belly.
Denise grasped his prick and kissed it, then swiped her tongue all along its length, nuzzling her nose into
his coarse prick hair. Then she raised her head, smiled at him, and released his cock.
She got up quickly, anxious to feel his long prick up her cunt. She straddled him and bent her knees,
slowly lowering herself over his groin.
"Mmmmmmm, you've got a monster of a prick, baby," she said in a throaty voice.
Her wet pussy was pressed up against the root of his cock as she sat upright on him. She slid her
sopping cunt up and down his prick shaft, her cunt juices dripping onto his thighs and belly.
"Come on, baby. Put my cock in your cunt. I want to feel my cock in your pussy," Phil said as he
humped her, impatient with her teasing.
"Mmmm... in a minute. I'm having fun."
Having climaxed already, Denise did not feel the same urgency to fuck as Phil. She wanted to take her
time, slowly work up to her next orgasm.
Still seated on him, his cock throbbing between her cunt and his belly, she leaned over and pressed her
large tits into his chest as she ran her hands up and down his torso and licked playfully in his ear.
Phil moaned with pleasure when he felt her long hard nipples stabbing into his chest. He reached up and
cupped her perfect ass cheeks in his hands, then slid one hand down her ass crack and pressed a finger
up her cunt from the rear.
"Ooooh-that feels good!" Denise yelped, her clit suddenly spasming.
"Yeah, well I can tease a little, too, baby," Phil said.
As she stabbed her tongue in and out of his ear and continued to grind her tits into his chest, he gently
tickled the nether region between her cunt and ass with one hand while finger-fucking her cunt from
behind with the other.
Slowly and delicately, he massaged her, creating subtle sensations she had never experienced before.
"Oh my God! Fucking shit! Oh, Phil, it's too good!" she rasped into his ear, humping her cunt down on
his probing finger.
He continued his gentle tickling motion for a moment or two longer, until she began to writhe and pant,
overwhelmed by the stimulation.
"I gotta fuck you now, Phil. Oh God! gotta feel your cock in my cunt!"
Phil smiled broadly as Denise grabbed his cock, positioning it for entry. She eased her cunt off of his
finger and opened her pussy lips wide.
"Aaaaagh! Yeah-take my cock in your cunt!" Phil groaned as he felt his prick sliding up her pussy.
"Uuuuumph!" Denise grunted as she felt her pussy muscles grasping at his swollen prick. "Feels damn
fine! So goddamn fucking good!"
Phil humped up at her, pressing his groin against her pussy lips and ass, holding his long prick deep in her
cunt. Then he slowly withdrew, till only his swollen cock head remained stuffed in her supple pussy.
"Aaaaaagh! You've got a beautiful tight pussy. Gonna fuck you deep!"
They fucked slowly, Denise flexing her pussy muscles, creaming wildly over his huge prick. She leaned
forward, placing her elbows to either side of his head.
"Play with my clit," she whispered softly. "Rub my clit while I feel your big cock fuck my cunt!"
Phil slammed his prick into Denise's fuck hole suddenly, and she gasped in surprise and delight. His
huge, turgid prick filled every tingling inch of her pussy.
Then, before she had a chance to recover from the brutal lunge of his cock, he reached up and spread
the throbbing lips of her pussy, sliding his finger up her gash until he felt her spiky clit.
He pressed down on her clit, mashing it back against her flesh, then tapping it quickly and lightly in a
staccato rhythm.
"Aaaagh! No! I'm gonna come right now! Shiiiiiit!" Denise cried.
Phil thrust up at her again and started fucking her hard and fast as he continued to finger her writhing clit.
"Coming now! No! Fuuuuuuuuuck!" Denise wriggled wildly, clenching her ass cheeks together,
grimacing painfully, saliva drooling from the corners of her mouth.
"Cooooomiiing! Commmiiing!" Blood pounded in her head as the rushes of pleasure swept over
her-wave after wave of orgasmic jolts.
She collapsed on him, panting hoarsely in his ear. The muscles of her cunt relaxed suddenly, and her
fuck juices streamed out over his crotch and thighs.
Phil was breathing hard and fast, leering up at her. He unceremoniously jerked his cock out of her cunt
and slid out from under her.
Denise was nearly unconscious, lying on her belly against the cold wooden floor.
Phil stood above her, staring down at her round, moist ass. His cock jerked when she wriggled slightly
with the last fleeting spasms of her overwhelming orgasm.
He quickly knelt down behind her and spread her firm, jutting ass cheeks, revealing her sweaty little
asshole.
Pressing his face down in her ass crack, he inhaled the bitter-sweet aroma of her ass juices mixed with
her cum. It was a heady, sexy smell. And he knew he had to fuck her squirming little asshole. Shove his
prick up her ass quickly and violently and rape her as she lay there exhausted and helpless.
He hunched forward and nudged her shitter with his prick. She barely responded, numbed from all the
fucking she had done.
Then Phil shoved forward quickly, thrusting his cockshaft halfway up her tight ass tunnel.
"Unnnng!" Denise whimpered. "No..."
She whined and protested feebly, but, she was spent-lifeless-and couldn't struggle against him.
He thrust again and gasped with pleasure. His prick was pushed to the hilt up her tight, tight ass. He
swallowed and froze for a moment, not wanting to shoot his load so soon.
"Oooooh-you've got a tight ass. A fucking great ass!" he rasped.
Then he slowly started withdrawing his prick. Denise jerked forward, trying to free her sore ass from his
cock.
Phil frowned and slapped her hard across her ass cheeks.
"Uugggh!" she grunted, squeezing a few tears from her eyes.
She began to sob quietly, and Phil looked down at her with contempt.
He fucked into her ass again, sighing with pleasure. Then he began a rhythmic pistoning motion.
"Fuck your ass, cunt. Fuck your shithole!" Denise just kept crying. Her shoulders shook with her
wracking sobs. Phil paid no attention to her. He kept fucking into her succulent ass as his balls tightened
against the base of his prick. He had a heavy load of jizz to shoot into her hot, tempting shitter.
"Gonna ream out your ass-ugggh!" As he pounded into her ass, he felt her hump up back at him.
A tight, surly smirk curved his lips. "Like my cock up your fuckin' ass?"
Denise was too caught up in her own sensual delirium to answer him. His ass fucking had begun to
stimulate her obscenely, yet she kept sobbing and begging him to stop.
She ground her hips up, impaling her plump ass on his swollen prick, twisting her spasming ass tunnel,
scraping every inch of it around his cruel prick.
"Ugh! Gonna make me come, bastard! Ugghh! It hurts so goooooood!"
Phil plugged her shitter with short rapid fuck-strokes, quickly approaching the orgasm that had been
building since he had watched Denise and Paul fucking.
"Gonna shoot my wad! Take it-ugh! Up your fuckin' ass. Fuuuuuuuck!" He lunged forward, shooting a
hot wad of jism up Denise's asshole.
His thick, oily fuck-cream triggered Denise's ass-wrenching climax. The hot flood of cum massaged her
raw ass chute and stimulated sensitive nerves there, sending her shrieking into an abyss of pleasure.
"Aaaaaaaaaah! Comiiing! Shiiiiit!" she screamed.
Her ass twitched, and her thighs quivered uncontrollably. She mashed her hard nipples against the floor
and scraped her fingers along the hard wood, breaking several nails.
"Uggghh, shit. You're killing me!" she wailed. "Killing me so good!"