Wife Forced To Spread by R.T. Masters - erotic sex story

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Wife Forced To Spread by R.T. Masters - erotic sex story

Unread post by admin » 16 Jan 2016 21:41

Chapter 1
"Oooooh, baby, you look good," Phil Stanton said as he stepped from behind the camera and patted the
hard lump of his cock through his Levi's.
Denise, who had been keeping her profile to the camera, was concentrating so hard on maintaining her
pose, she didn't catch Phil's comment.
It was not until she heard the unmistakable rasping sound of a zipper being undone that she turned
toward him-just in time to see him kicking off his pants and exposing his tanned, muscular legs and his
stiff, red cock. His cock was longer and thicker than any she had ever seen in her limited experience.
She couldn't speak for a moment. She was fascinated and horrified by what was happening. At last, she
blurted: "My God, Phil-if this is some kind of joke, it's not very funny. What would Dan say?"
Phil just leered at her and took a step forward, gently cradling his pulsing cock in his hand. A small
droplet of thick cum hung from the head of his cock.
"Stop it! You're crazy!" she yelled, stepping back toward the wall.
"I'm gonna fuck you, Denise," Phil whispered. He continued to walk toward her. "Just relax. I know you
want to fuck me. Dan doesn't have to know."
Denise just whimpered, trying to fully grasp the situation and figure out some way to escape. Otherwise,
her husband's best friend was going to rape her!
She had her back pressed up against the wall, and he grasped her right upper arm firmly.
She screamed and lifted her left hand to strike him, but he caught it in mid-air and twisted her wrist
painfully.
Flimsy linen material had been draped over and pinned at her shoulder to make her look like an ancient
Greek goddess for the photo. Now, it gave way with her exertion, and the gown fell to her feet.
Phil gasped. While she had been posing in that absurd costume, he had been able to make out the
outline of her full, firm tits and the triangular shadow of her cunt bush. But now she stood in front of him,
completely naked and more beautiful than he had ever imagined.
She was panting, and sweat had broken out on her brow. She was unable to scream. Something was
holding her back, but her chest heaved in fear and anger as he looked her up and down.
He was fascinated by her full tits. They were capped with dark, burgundy-colored nipples that were
very long and tapered. He had never seen nipples like that before. They were erect now-whether from
fear or desire, he didn't know. But he wanted to suck on them, nibble at her stiffened tit-flesh.
Denise had strong, broad shoulders, and Phil had always noticed that she held them squarely, displaying
her huge tits proudly but unaffectedly. Her waist was small, and her hips flared slightly. She had long
smooth thighs and a ginger-colored cunt bush.
But it was those long, long dark nipples that gave him the biggest erotic jolt. There was something almost
lewd about them, and the sight of those nipples set his cock hammering against his belly. He stood there,
drinking in the sight of her naked tits for half a second too long.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Wife Forced To Spread by R.T. Masters - erotic sex story

Unread post by admin » 16 Jan 2016 21:42

Denise sensed a loosening of his grip, pulled herself free with a quick wrench of her body, and bolted for
the door of his studio.
"You bitch!" Phil growled. He tackled her from behind and grappled her to the hard oak floor.
"Aaaah!" she cried.
He lay heavily on top of her, nailing her to the ground with his weight, holding her arms motionless and
breathing down the back of her neck. They both panted from the exertion.
Phil's throbbing cock lay on the crack of Denise's ass. She had never felt so vulnerable in her life. She
didn't want to scream, even if other people renting studios in the apartment complex heard her and came
to the rescue. A terrible scandal would result. Phil was a prominent photographer, and he was her
husband Dan's best friend!
Surely, if she reasoned with him-told him she was willing to forget the whole incident...
He was pressing the side of his face against the nape of her neck, nibbling at her ear. It was one of her
special spots. Dan would always start nipping at the back of her neck and ear to let her know he wanted
to fuck.
Ooooh! it does feel good, she thought. She spasmed slightly, rolling her ass against Phil's sturdy cock.
She felt the fuck juices begin to seep between her pussy lips. God! What am I doing? she panicked.
"Come on, baby, relax-relax. I know you want to fuck. Relax, flow with it..." His voice had taken on a
honeyed quality. He began gently humping into her ass.
"Phil-please!" She tried to put a note of desperation into her voice.
But her protest did not sound genuine even in her own ears.
My God, she thought. I should be fighting him tooth and nail, screaming bloody murder! But I'm just
lying here, lewdly rolling my ass and creaming all over my thighs!
Phil was nibbling at her shoulder now, flicking his tongue over her smooth, sweet-smelling skin. He
released her hands cautiously, and seeing she did not try to get away, began to massage the sides of her
tits from under her armpits.
Pressed against the cold wooden floor Denise's tits had squeezed outward toward her sides. He
delicately fingered the round firmness of the tender tit-flesh that he could reach. He could not feel her
nipples; they were pressed into the floorboards.
"Oh, baby, you're such a nice piece of ass. Such a beautiful bitch! I've watched you for a long
time-wanted to fuck you bad."
"Phil! Please!" She tried again to stop him from fucking her.
"Aaaaaow!" The brute had slapped her hard across the ass.
Then he put one large hand around her throat, not choking her, but demonstrating that he could if he
wanted to.
"Now you listen, bitch. You just stop your whining. I want to fuck you slow and sweet. But if you start
squawking, I'm gonna ram your cunt so hard, your little pussy will be sore for a week. Understand?"
He tightened his grip, and she nodded her head weakly, gurgling slightly from the pressure of his fingers
on her vocal cords.
She was really frightened now. God! What if he's going to rape me and then kill me? she panicked. But
no, this is Phil, my husband's best pal-the courtly, affluent, well-educated artist. He must be temporarily
insane!
Her pussy was really creaming at his savage threat. She went limp-her signal to him that she would
submit.
His voice took on the mellow, honeyed quality again. "That's better," he fairly purred. "Now, roll over on
your back, beautiful. I have some exploring to do."
He got off of her and sat up with his legs tucked under him, his enormous cock pointing straight up,
thick, purplish veins encasing the cockshaft.
Denise rolled over slowly on her back, and Phil gasped. He almost shot off at the sight of her wet cunt
bush, her enormous tits somewhat flattened in the supine position.
When her dress had dropped, and, he had seen her unusually long, dark nipples, he somehow knew that
between her cunt lips he would find a large, long clit. He wasn't disappointed.
He started to pry Denise's legs apart. She resisted, her eyes wide with disbelief. Somehow, she thought
he would stop this-stop before he fucked her.
Phil frowned and raised his hand as if to hit her. She relaxed her muscles, closing her eyes in shame and
squeezing out a couple of tears.
The flesh of her pussy came into full view. The pungent odor of her cunt juices filled his nostrils. Her
pussy was already overflowing with thick, musky cunt fluid.
Denise flinched as he leaned over and carefully pried apart her cunt lips.
"Aaaah!" he gasped. It was just as he had thought. Her clit was unusually long and bright pink in its
present excited state. Her cunt labes were swollen and sticky. So sweet, so delectable. He brought his
face closer to her cunt and smelled her rich female scent.
Denise kept her eyes closed. She was tensed up, for she expected him to drive his heavy cock into her
cunt at any moment. Then she felt his breath on her cunt. She felt his fingers playing with her clit. And
then, she felt his tongue delicately flicking her clit.
"Oh my God!" she whispered. "Jesus-it feels so good!"
She was beginning to feel that unbearable cunt itch that meant she was building toward an orgasm.
Phil thrust his tongue deep into her pussy and churned it around, coating his tongue with her rich cunt
cream.
"Aaaaah! My God!" She tried to stifle her cries.
But Phil knew that she was turned on. Her pussy was creaming heavily, her legs were twitching, and she
was stretching and pointing her toes. Her hips began to undulate. She was moaning softly. He knew he
wouldn't have to force her. She wanted to fuck!
"Aaaaah! Help me!" Denise moaned.
She couldn't help herself. Phil was an accomplished cunt eater. His technique far surpassed the
half-hearted attempts Dan had made at eating her pussy. Dan thought that all there was to fucking was
sticking her pussy with his big cock. That had been good, even marvelous sometimes. But Phil was
sending her into ecstasy.
Phil moved up over her body, stabbing her belly-button with his tongue.
He continued to kiss and nibble her until he reached her succulent tits. Her hard dark nipples were so
distended they were nearly two inches long.
He sucked one into his mouth hungrily. "Oooooh, my God!" Denise stamped the soles of her feet on the
floor, not even trying to stifle her cries of pleasure now.
Phil continued to suck her nipples as he kneaded her soft mounds of tit-flesh.
Denise opened her eyes. She reached out and put her hands in Phil's tousled hair, clasping him more
firmly to her tits.
She was writhing with pleasure. She thought if he sucked her clit some more, she would get off.
Phil let her long nipple drop from his mouth and jerked his head free of her clutching fingers. He sat up,
straddling her between his knees, his stiff prick throbbing.
Denise smiled up at him, her lips swollen with lust, her eyelids drooping and half obscuring her bright
hazel eyes.
"Fuck me, Phil. Fuck me now!" she moaned.
She cupped her tits in her hands and swiveled her hips in a fucking motion. She thought she would die if
she didn't feel his big hard cock jammed up her cunt.
Phil's prick lurched at her words. Clear pre-cum oozed from the slit at the top of his angry red cockhead.
The sight of his excited, leaking prick almost drove Denise crazy.
Suddenly she wanted to feel his big pulsing mound of cockmeat in her mouth more than anything! She
wanted to milk his prick dry with her tongue and lips.
"I want to suck your cock," she sighed. "Please, please let me suck your cock. Oooh!"
It was as if someone else had taken over her body-some wild woman-and she was close by, listening to
the whole thing. She had never said anything like that before, had never begged Dan to stick his cock in
her mouth.
"Ooooooh, yeah. Please let me suck your cock!"
Phil moved up along Denise's body, panting heavily. The transformation had taken place more quickly
than he could have hoped. There she was, her hips undulating, her nipples standing up straight from her
large tits, sweet pussy juice flowing from between her perfect white thighs, and she was begging to suck
his cock!
"Lie down, baby. I wanna go down on you," Denise said.
"Mmmmmm, yes," Phil sighed.
He lay down beside Denise, and she sat up, tossing her hair back. She stuck her finger up her cunt and
felt the warm stickiness of her desire.
"Now, baby, now! Suck my cock!" Phil squirmed impatiently, his tight ass bouncing on the hard wooden
floor. Seeing her jab her own cunt like that had turned him on so much, he almost shot his wad.
Denise crawled over on her hands and knees and straddled his chest. She grasped the root of his
massive cock and leaned toward it, flicking his sticky prickhead with her hot, wet tongue.
"Oh, my God!" Phil rasped. "SHIT!" His inner thighs writhed. His feet pounded the floor.
"Mmmmn," Denise moaned as she tasted his salty cock juice and rolled it around her tongue.
She kissed the bulbous bead of Phil's prick and licked around the rim. The thick rubbery texture of his
cock excited her so much she reached down with her other hand and began to finger her swollen cunt.
"Aaaaah!" she gasped as she began to quiver, and pussy juice leaked in a puddle on Phil's belly.
"Take my cock to the root, baby," Phil gasped. "Take, my fucking cock all the way to the root!"
Denise gummed Phil's cock, swallowing it down to his wiry prick hair. She held his cock in her mouth,
tickling his prick shaft with her nimble tongue.
"Jesus fucking Christ!" Phil wailed. This babe, for all her Madonna-like modesty, is one hell of a
cocksucker! he thought.
Denise gently massaged his hard, round balls as she slid her mouth up and down his thick cock. At the
same time, she played with her elongated clit, coming close to an orgasm several times.
Phil wanted to prolong her cock sucking. He'd had his cock sucked by a lot of women, but none with
the sensitivity and the fabulous technique of Denise. He figured that with some chicks, cock sucking just
came naturally. They could sense where and to what degree a man's prick needed stimulation.
That had to be the case, because he figured that Denise really had been faithful to Dan, and he hadn't
given her a lot of variety. It was pretty obvious that she was a powerhouse of sensuality just waiting to
be tapped. She was proving it. God was she proving it!
"Slow down, slow down..." Phil moaned. He didn't want to come just yet.
But Denise did not slow down. She was going to come any moment, and she wanted Phil to shoot his
jism down her throat at the same time.
She scraped her teeth lightly along his cock shaft, then sucked on the underside of his prick head.
"Jesus fucking bitch! I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come! I'm cooooommmmmiiiiing!" Phil thrust his cock
savagely down Denise's throat and shot wad after wad of thick cum.
But just as she felt his first load of hot cum shoot down her throat, she started to come. Her thighs
quivered, her cunt writhed, and she would have screamed had she not had a thick cock shoved into her
mouth.
She creamed all over Phil's chest, bouncing her ass up and down on his ribs, taking load after load of his
spunk.
She continued to milk his deflating prick until it was bone-dry. Then she let his cock slip from her mouth.
She fell forward on him, her cheek grazing his, their hearts racing in counterpoint.
Without a word, Phil reached up and held her plump asscheeks in his hands, and the two of them fell
into unconsciousness.
Denise awoke to the pulsing of Phil's hard cock against her pussy. She opened her eyes slowly and
purred like a kitten. She hunched down on his awakened prick, and he immediately shook himself
awake.
He grinned up at her, pinching her asscheeks and rubbing his hand down her hips and into her matted
pussy hair.
Denise squirmed and sighed. She put her mouth to Phil's ear and whispered: "My cunt is hungry, darling.
My poor little pussy is having hunger pains."
"Then we'll just have to feed it same prick meat. Fill your cunt up till it's satisfied."
"Mmmmmm-yes," she agreed.
Denise rolled over on her back, bent her knees, and spread her thighs wide.
Phil crawled over to where he could get a good view of her lewd, spread-wide pose. He could look
right at her swollen pink pussy lips, dripping clear pussy juice, surrounded by her thick, matted,
ginger-colored cunt hair.
It had to be one of the sexiest sights he had ever seen. Then, when she started rocking her hips back and
forth, back and forth, he moaned with desire.
His prick was as big and stiff as it ever got. His balls were held tightly up against his prickroot in their
hairy sac. He would dispense with the preliminaries. All he wanted to do was jab her juicy pussy with his
raging cock.
Denise felt Phil run his finger down her pussy slit, then pry open her pussy labes and stick his finger up
her warm cunt.
"Fuck me. Fuck me!" she whimpered. I can't stand it! Fill my cunt!"
Phil pressed the head of his dripping cock against Denise's fuckhole, held it there for a moment, and then
jammed it brutally into her tiny red cunt gash.
"Aaaaagh!" she cried in surprise.
He jammed his cock far up her cunt, was wombing her good!
"Take it! Take my prick, you sweet fucking bitch! Take my cock!" Phil barked as he continued to fuck
her cunt violently. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the floor above her head.
It was a mock rape. And Denise, shocked at first, began to get off on the energy and excitement of it all.
She had never had her cunt so full, never before experienced such ferocious fucking!
"My God-stop it!" wailed. But stopping the fucking was the last thing she wanted.
Phil played her little game. "You're going to take my prick, bitch, and you're gonna stop that whining, or
you're not gonna be able to walk outta here!"
He thrust his cock in deep and bit her shoulder.
Aaaaagh!" she screamed, and then she felt waves of excitement race down her chest to her thighs and
clit. Her cunt began to writhe violently.
Phil was so caught up in fucking the shit out of her, that he loosened his grip on one of her wrists. He
pulled his cock almost all the way out of her cunt and then shoved it in hard. When he was up to his balls
in pussy, she whacked him hard on the ass with her free hand.
"Aaaagh! Fucking bitch! Fucking, fucking bitch!"
The vein on his forehead looked like it was going to burst. His eyes nearly popped. He came with a
series of violent shudders, squirting jizz up Denise's pussy.
Denise was approaching her orgasm, but she hadn't reached the top yet. She was panting and
squirming, barely able to breathe. And Phil was pumping her with fresh cum. When the first wave of his
frenzy passed, he realized the condition she was in.
The bitch needs a little extra excitement, he thought. He reached down to her ass crack, feeling her tight
little shithole. Prying her asscheeks apart, he jabbed his index finger up her asshole and began rotating it.
"Oh no-shiiiiiiit!" she screamed.
It was too, too much. Her cunt clasped and unclasped Phil's waning cock. She pressed her nails into
her palm and drew blood. Her brain seemed to fry with an overload of sensation. She came.
Phil withdrew his prick. He felt suddenly refreshed from all the exertion. But Denise still lay
semi-conscious on the floor, her legs splayed, her jaw slack.
Phil put on his pants and sandals and the shirt he had tossed aside. He looked down at his wristwatch. It
was already four o'clock.
"Denise. Denise!" he called sharply.
"Ummmmm... mmmmmmm."
"It's late, Dan's going to be getting home soon. You've got to get out of here."
"Oh, Phil, you were so-so-marvelous!"
"Yeah, you were too, baby." He couldn't help smiling at the lovely woman as she began to come out of
her sensual daze. "But, honey, we could blow the whole thing if you don't get your act together fast!"
He at last persuaded Denise to get up. He helped her put on her street clothes, trying not to linger over
what would otherwise have been supremely erotic-dressing a beautiful woman from bra and panties all
the way to trench coat and boots.
Looking only slightly dazed with her belt twisted and her nylons scored with runs, Denise took the
elevator down to the street, hailed a cab, and made it home in a quarter of an hour.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Wife Forced To Spread by R.T. Masters - erotic sex story

Unread post by admin » 16 Jan 2016 21:43

Chapter 2
The smell of fucking clung to her like an expensive perfume. All the way home in the cab, she felt
embarrassed by the strong, musky pussy and cum odors that permeated the car.
Surely the cabdriver can smell it, even if he is smoking that horrid cigar, she thought. But he didn't pay
her the slightest attention, and at last, he dropped her in front of the apartment building.
"Good afternoon, Mrs. Talbott," the doorman called out pleasantly.
Denise nodded briskly to him as she fished out her key and made for the elevator.
The doorman turned to stare at her as she waited for the elevator. He had caught a whiff of her raunchy
odor. He smirked.
As doorman here, he had watched a lot of comings and goings: bored wives of successful husbands;
supposedly going out shopping or keeping hair appointments, but really meeting lovers on the sly.
Sometimes, if they were running late-perhaps hadn't had time to shower before returning home-they
would come walking haughtily past him, exuding the smell of a sweaty fuck from their well-pampered
bodies.
But he hadn't pegged Mrs. Talbott for that type. There was something so fresh, so innocent about her
beauty. She always was so nice to him, and she tipped him well. But today-well, she had obviously been
off fucking someone, and it certainly wasn't her husband.
Denise fumbled at the door with her keys. At last, she let herself in, switching on the light, and breathed a
sigh of relief. Back to normal familiar surroundings!
Her loins and pussy ached pleasantly. She felt Phil's cum still dripping into her panties. She smelled, once
again, the pungent fuck odor she was carrying about with her.
"I must take a shower!" she giggled to herself. "Dan would not be pleased with my aroma or my
scandalous behavior!"
She walked into the bathroom and began to fill the sunken tub with hot, hot water and some of the
bubble bath she saved for rare occasions.
Denise stripped off her clothes, threw them in a heap into the hamper, and then turned to examine herself
in the full-length mirror on the back of the door.
Her skin, usually tending toward an exquisite alabaster pallor, was now flushed and pink. It seemed to
positively glow with health. Her tits seemed heavier and fuller than usual. Her long, long dark nipples, no
longer erect with excitement, drooped slightly over her full tits.
She noted a bruise or two beginning to appear on her shapely legs. Phil had banged her around in more
ways than one that afternoon.
And then her gaze froze on the tangled, matted triangle of her cunt bush. Her cunt juice and Phil's cum
had dried into little pearls of white matter, giving her pussy bush a slightly festive, decorative air. She
laughed at such an absurd notion.
When the tub was full, she slowly eased herself into the steamy, soapy water.
"Aaaah! That's good!" she sighed, feeling the warmth relax and soothe her strained muscles.
She didn't want to think about the fact that she'd cheated on her husband for the very first time since they
were married four years ago. She just wanted to blank out all thoughts about what had happened that
afternoon. She wanted to wash away the fuck juices and the smell of lust and be clean. Squeaky clean
for her husband when he returned. No one had to know she had fucked Phil.
She leaned back and closed her eyes. Absent-mindedly, she began to soap her tits, rubbing her hands
around and around their huge circumferences. She innocently tweaked her nipples, and she felt a rush of
excitement capture her defenseless clit.
"Oooooh..." she sighed as she ground her thighs together. "Ooooooh, that feels nice."
Dan Talbott had had a tough day in the field. The sales territory he had been assigned had already been
so well worked over by the established competition, he could barely make any headway.
As top salesman in the northern suburbs, he had been given the tough downtown area to open up for
Del Electronics Office Equipment. This was supposed to be a reward for his great past sales record.
Some reward, he thought.
He always got his foot in the door. The receptionists and the secretaries were always charmed by his
good looks and easy banter. Many had even made passes at him, and most of them were able to get him
in to see their bosses. But it always ended there. They were always doing business with the competition,
and nothing short of a bribe could induce them to change their allegiance.
Dan looked down at his watch. It was already four-thirty. By the time he caught a cab and made it
through rush hour to Del Electronics headquarters, it would be past five o'clock. The offices would be
closed and all the workers gone for the day.
But he really did have to pick up some sales literature for a call he was going to make early the next
morning. So he'd have to go back.
As one of the company's top salesmen, he had a key and a building pass, so there was really no problem
getting in. He hailed a cab.
By five fifteen, he was walking quickly up to the main entrance of the huge office building. The security
guard recognized him and let him through.
Del Electronics was on the fifth and sixth floors of the building. And Dan's office was sandwiched
between the comptroller's office and the office of the Vice President of Sales.
Sure enough, as the elevator deposited him on the fifth floor, Dan noticed that all the lights were out, and
not a soul had remained. The cleaning staff wouldn't be in for another hour or so.
Dan wasn't afraid, but he got an eerie feeling being there alone in such a deserted, sterile place. He
moved quietly along the carpeted floor, but as he approached the Vice President's office, he heard some
very peculiar sounds. It sounded very much, he noted with surprise, like a woman in some kind of pain
groaning, grunting, and whimpering.
A crack of light shone through the partially opened door. Someone was in there. He sidled up to the
door and peeked in. He was totally overcome by what he saw.
It was the portly, bald Vice President of Sales fucking his new secretary almost senseless!
The young blonde girl was stark naked, sitting on the edge of the Vice President's desk, her legs spread
and tilted up so that her bare feet rested on his shoulders to either side of his neck. Her arms were in
back of her fingers splayed out on the desktop to brace her against her boss' violent fuck-thrusts. She
had thrown her head back, a look of ecstasy and lust distorting what was normally a placid, well
scrubbed face.
Mr. Gibbs, the Vice President, had dropped his pants and undershorts down around his ankles. He had
not bothered to remove his shirt and tie. His hairy legs were exposed, and the sight of his thick, sticky
prick protruding from under the bottom of his monogrammed shirt should have seemed comical. But this
was a very, very passionate fuck, and Dan wasn't finding it funny at all.
Watching Gibbs thrust his thickly veined monster prick into that sweet young thing's spread-wide cunt
was just about the most erotic thing he had ever seen.
Dan's cock grew hard in his pin-striped trousers. He was breathing hard and irregularly. But he couldn't
tear himself away from this scene. It was exciting the hell out of him!
"Fuck me, George! Oh, my God-I can't stand it! It's too good!" the little secretary wailed as beads of
sweat broke out on her forehead.
Gibbs withdrew his cock. It was dripping with pussy juice and pre-cum.
Then he jammed it brutally back into the young girl's cunt.
"Take my fat cock up your sweet pussy!" he growled.
The girl shuddered with the violent penetration of her cunt, her small, perfectly shaped tits jiggling with
the impact.
"Aaaaaah! Oh, honey-honey-It's good. Your cock's in my pussy. It's so goooood!"
The secretary's ass bounced up and down on the edge of the desk, her ass cheeks clenching and
unclenching. Her toes strained and pointed, and her small red tongue lolled out of the side of her mouth.
Dan could only make out the whites of her eyes between her half-shut lids.
"Oh, baby. Sweet, sweet, baby," Gibbs sighed. "Do it for me-come. Come!
Fucking shit-COME!"
The big man was red in the face, his cock so swollen and hard, it looked like a sausage. Only his prick
head was submerged in the girl's cunt now as he rocked on the balls of his feet.
"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Don't stop! Stick your cock in my cunt. Fuck the shit out of me!" the girl
wailed. She was frowning and grimacing, obviously very close to coming.
Dan, watching from behind the door, began to make humping motions with his hips. Seeing the girl, so
lovely, so wide open, so ready to come, made him take part vicariously in the fucking.
The girl began sobbing as if she were in pain. Her legs quivered and spasmed.
"Unnnnnhhh, uhhh. Fill my cunt full! I'm gonna come!" Tears were streaming down her cheeks as Gibbs
continued to fuck into her cunt like a maniac. "Aaaaagh! You're gonna make me come!" she cried.
She moaned and shook for several moments. Then, all of a sudden, she went limp, breathing heavily and
irregularly.
Gibbs unhooked her feet from around his neck and pulled his huge prick out of her satisfied cunt. His
cock was dripping with cunt cream, but it was still as stiff and swollen as ever. He had held back. He
could have shot his wad at the same time the little secretary had gotten her rocks off, but he seemed to
have something else in mind.
A look of determination appeared on his face, exaggerated by a truly satanic leer. The girl, still breathing
raggedly and whimpering, was lying back on the desktop. She had not yet opened her eyes, so she was
unable to see the fierce expression on her boss' face.
He stood there with his fist around his angry red cock, jacking off while he watched her cry and gasp
and slowly come out of her delirium.
"Get up! he said in a stern voice.
The girl did not immediately respond.
"Get up on your hands and knees with your ass towards me."
The girl began to rouse herself slightly. She looked up at him, only partly comprehending his change of
tone.
"Get on your hands and knees, cunt!" Gibbs' threatening tone of voice obviously shocked her. Her
mouth dropped open and her eyes widened.
"Wh-wh-what?"
Gibbs modified his approach. "Need to come!" he gasped. "Want to fuck you doggie-style." He smiled
at her.
She looked relieved and smiled back at him, then stared for a moment at his slick, red prick as it
throbbed in his hand.
She did as he asked, getting on her hands and knees on the desk and thrusting her cute little dimpled ass
in the air, gyrating her hips to make her dripping cunt seem all the more alluring.
The frozen smile on Gibbs' face slowly dissolved. He stepped closer to her plump ass, bent down, and
planted a kiss on the center of each ass cheek. Then he spread her cuntlips with one hand and guided his
cock into her fuckhole with the other.
"Ugh," she grunted as he plugged her full of cock.
Dan was amazed that the petite blonde could take that incredibly big cock of his in her cunt with such
ease.
Gibbs left his cock embedded in the girl's cunt for a few seconds, his hand still grasping his cock root.
Then he rotated his prick around slowly in her fuckhole and slid it gently back and forth.
"Mmmmmmmm," the girl murmured, grinding her hips and bucking her ass slightly.
Then Gibbs suddenly withdrew his prickshaft, and the girl gasped in surprise.
"Just relax," Gibbs said in a soothing voice. The girl couldn't see that his gaze was resting on her sweaty
ass crack.
He gently spread her ass cheeks and nestled his slick cock against her tiny shithole.
"That's the wrong hole," the girl said with a giggle.
Then Gibbs lunged forward without warning and stabbed half his cock up the chute of her ass.
"Yeeeeeeeoooooooooow!" she screeched. "Uuuuuuuuuuugh!"
Dan was shocked by the brutality with which his boss raped what looked to be, by the girl's reaction, a
cherry asshole.
"STOP IT! STOP IT!" she screamed.
She tried to crawl forward, off Gibbs' stout cock, but he had anticipated her, and once his prick was
firmly anchored in her ass, had grabbed her hips and held them securely, keeping her impaled!
He stood motionless for a moment as the girl writhed and screamed in agony, looking down at his
steaming cock half-sheathed in her flawless little ass. Suddenly, he fucked forward, shoving the rest of
his mammoth cock into her tiny asshole.
"AAAAAGH! YOU'RE KILLING ME!" she screamed and then began sobbing in earnest. "PLEASE
STOP. YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME!"
"Uh-uh-take my-cock ... up ... your ass! Oh shit, that feels good. Uh-uh!" He fucked into her ass up to
his balls and his eyes almost popped out of his head.
Then slowly, slowly, he began to withdraw his prick. He had some difficulty. The girl's asshole was
obviously so tight and dry, his prick was scratching the walls of her shit chute.
"George-George-you're hurting me!" she pleaded.
But he held onto her hips and slid her inch by inch off his shit-stained cock.
All that remained in the girl's ass was his fist-sized cock head. And it didn't look like he could wrench it
free even if he wanted to. Her ass clung to it tightly.
"George-why? You were so sweet before..." the girl faltered. Her pathetic voice pierced the stillness of
the deserted building.
Shut up and take what I give you!" he growled. "Think I can't find another secretary like that?" He
snapped his fingers to show how easily it could be arranged.
The girl began to sob, and Gibbs curled his upper lip into a snarl. He pushed forward hard, and she
flinched. She held back a scream and only sighed heavily.
It's sick! Dan thought. But Christ, how it turns me on! Gibbs has complete power over the girl. He can
do anything he wants to her. I sure as shit wish I could fuck Denise in the ass!
His prick was oozing pre-cum and staining his pants. To relieve the pressure somewhat, he quietly
unzipped his pants and pulled them down with his undershorts. His boner sprang out stiff and straight
from his crotch.
Gibbs was now slamming in and out of his secretary's asshole. Really reaming her shitter out. In despair,
she hung her head down, her flaxen hair cascading in rivulets over the surface of the desk.
She kept her eyes open and so was able to watch, upside down, her boss' hairy balls and the root of his
cock as he fucked his cock shaft into her defenseless asshole.
Hypnotized by the amazing sight, she began to clench her asscheeks just as she had done as Gibbs was
fucking her cunt. She rotated her pretty little ass and hunched down on her forearms, pressing her tits
against the cool lacquered surface of the desk.
"Mmmmmm, you sonuvabitch," she sighed softly. "Fucking sonuvabitch.
Bastard!"
"Take my cock!" Gibbs gasped. "Take it! Take it!" His voice rose a note with each word. His face was
turning a shocking beet-red color.
Dan, unaware of what he was doing, was pumping his cock with the same rhythm as the fucking going
on in the office, He imagined that his own cock was pushed to the hilt in the young girl's ass.
"Yeah, take it! Take my prick," he said under his breath, his expression contorting in to a poor imitation
of the cruel snarl on his boss' face.
The secretary was really bucking her ass up on Gibbs' cock now. And each time he fucked his cock into
her asshole, she clenched her ass cheeks together, rotating them like ball bearings, squeezing his prick
and massaging it.
"Jesus fucking Christ!" Gibbs gasped!
His face was so red, his eyes bulged so strangely, that Dan was afraid his boss might drop dead from the
strain.
That little blonde slut is dynamite, all right, Dan thought. And he wasn't sure he'd be able to handle her
any better if he were in Gibbs' enviable position.
"Fucking good, you little cunt! AAAH-fucking good!" Gibbs raised his left hand from off the girl's
grinding hip and slapped her savagely on her ass.
Yeeeooooww!" she screamed, squeezing her asshole so tightly around Gibbs' cock that his prick shaft
was immobilized. A bright red handprint appeared on the delicate white skin of her ass. Dan winced,
looking at it.
The girl immediately began humping on Gibbs' prick again, though. She seemed more excited than ever.
She was breathing harder, and Dan could see her thick pussy juice dribbling down on the desktop.
Gasping, she reached down with one hand and started rubbing her clit as Gibbs continued to fuck her
ass.
"FUUUUUCK ME... FUUUUUUUCK Me!" she sobbed, the tears streaming down her face. Her
fingers rooted through her golden pussy hair, massaging her cunt and clit.
"Gonna blow you apart. UGH! UGH! AAAAAAAH SHIIIIIT!"
Just as Gibbs lunged forward and ground his hairy crotch against the tops of his secretary's ass cheeks,
she started to shake uncontrollably.
Dan had never seen a woman so completely given over to orgasm before. Every inch of her body was
visibly swollen, shaking, bursting with pleasure.
A long, high-pitched wail ripped from her lungs. "AAAAGH! AAAAAGH!
Heeeeeelp meeeeeeee!"
Gibbs grabbed a handful of skin on each of her plump hips, pinching them unmercifully as he fell
forward. Then, resting on the girl's back, he moved his hands up underneath her chest, cupping her tits
and massaging them. And he just kept pumping his cum into her ass. He squirted so much jism it backed
up in her ass chute and began flowing back out of her asshole, down his prick and the backs of her
thighs.
They both stayed in that position for several moments, panting.
Somehow, Dan managed to rouse himself from his voyeuristic high. He looked down at his huge cock,
grown stiff and swollen in his hand. He was close to shooting his wad, but he knew he'd better get out of
there and fast!
Gibbs must never know he'd been there, or he'd lose his job for sure. He hiked his pants and underwear
back up and backed away as softly as he could, not zipping his fly till he reached the elevator.