Wife Forced To Spread by R.T. Masters - erotic sex story

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Wife Forced To Spread by R.T. Masters - erotic sex story

Unread post by admin » 16 Jan 2016 21:48

Chapter 6
Denise checked her reflection in the mirror one last time, straightening her jacket.
"Professional-looking but sexy," she said and winked at the gorgeous image of herself.
She was going to meet Phil for lunch at Genji's, the best Japanese restaurant in town. He had some
papers he wanted her to sign that would permit Nights of Greece Perfume to use her picture in the ads
and set up her payment schedule. And he had hinted that he had a special surprise for her.
Maybe another young guy to fuck, she thought with a naughty glint in her eye.
When she arrived at Genji's and gave the hostess Phil's name, she was ushered into a private room with
sliding bamboo doors.
Denise removed her shoes and stepped inside. Phil was sitting on a pillow at a large table decorated with
flowers and fruit.
"Denise, darling. You look lovely as usual," he said with a smile as he surveyed her elegant figure. "Come
on and sit down." He patted a pillow next to him, and she eased down, sliding her legs under the table.
"You're a big hit with the Nights of Greece Perfume people. You're gonna make both of us a pile of
money." He reached over and poured Denise a glass of sake. "I've already ordered for us, OK?"
"Sure, Phil. Why don't we get the paper signing thing over with now so we can really relax and enjoy our
lunch." She winked lewdly at him.
"Good idea, beautiful."
Phil reached over for his brief case and took out some contracts. He explained them briefly to Denise,
and just as she eagerly signed the last one, the waitress came in with some soup and more wine.
Phil hesitated for a few moments after she left and then turned to Denise. "I have another matter I'd like
to discuss with you. Might as well do it now-and, as you said, relax and enjoy the afternoon."
Denise looked up at him expectantly.
He removed a large manila folder from his opened briefcase and handed it to her. "Take a look."
Denise took another sip of sake and opened the folder.
"Aaaaaagh!" She choked on her wine and looked up at Phil in alarm.
The first photograph, neatly focused and enlarged, showed her naked, hungrily sucking on Paul's cock
while he lewdly fondled her tit.
Phil nodded and smiled at her. She turned the picture over, and underneath it, the next photo showed
Paul licking her cunt. Her head was tossed back, her eyes slits of lust.
Denise had never seen anything so fucking obscene. She frantically tossed the picture aside, scrabbling
onto the next and the next. They were all filthy and obscene and they were all of her!
"My God!" she gasped. She looked up at Phil.
Then she jutted out her chin and gabbed the pictures, tearing them up wildly, strewing them around the
table and floor.
Phil just sat there and chuckled. "I have the negatives," he said calmly.
She froze, letting the remnants of the last pictures drop from her hands. "Why?" she whimpered.
"What do you think I was doing while you were fucking that good-looking kid? Snapping pictures-that's
what!"
"But-but"
"I'm going to send another set of copies to Dan."
"No!"
"Unless you do me a little favor! Something I think, you'll enjoy so much, it's hardly a favor."
"That's blackmail!"
"Just good business, darling. Now calm down. It's really very simple. I just want you to help
me-uhm-entertain at a party I'm giving for some very special clients. Some of the loveliest ladies in town
will be there, but you would be a magnificent addition-so young, fresh. You're a talented cunt, you know
that?"
"You-you mean you want me to-to-fuck total strangers for you?"
"Come on, now. Don't be so dramatic. These are some of the richest, most influential advertisers in the
business."
"You sonuvabitch!" Denise picked up her wine glass and poured the liquid down his shirt front.
Phil flinched, but retained an outward calm. "Listen, bitch! You WILL do this for me or I WILL send
your old man those pictures!" Think about it. You know how to reach me. I have to know in the
morning."
Denise got up and stalked across the room, opening the sliding bamboo door and retrieving her shoes
without once looking back at Phil.
Once outside Genji's, she hailed a cab, and as soon as she got in, began to sob uncontrollably.
"Where to, lady?" the cabdriver barked at her.
"God! I don't care! Oh-shit! Fifth and Michigan, I guess!" For some crazy reason, she had given the
cabbie the address of her health club.
Maybe I can relax, take a sauna and try to collect myself, think this thing through, she thought. Yes-I've
got to outsmart that bastard, and crying like a baby won't help one little bit.
By the time the cabbie dropped her at Gloria Simpson's Health Spa, Denise had wiped her eyes and
applied same fresh makeup. She checked in at the desk and then headed for the locker room. It was
almost deserted at this time of day.
"Gotta just get naked and relax. Gotta figure out how to keep those pictures from Dan," Denise
whispered to herself as she carefully peeled out of her clothes.
But as soon as she said her husband's name, she began crying again, shaking with wrenching, convulsive
sobs.
"Hey-what's this?"
Denise quickly turned round and saw Gloria Simpson, the club's owner, standing behind her in tights and
a snug leotard.
The attractive blonde smiled sympathetically, but she was staring right at Denise's tits, shifting her gaze
down momentarily to her cunt and then back up to her tits.
"I-I've had a bad day," Denise sighed and began sobbing again.
"There, there," Gloria said, stepping forward and pressing Denise's tear-stained face against her
shoulder. "There, there."
Denise could feel Gloria's enormous pointy tits pressing into her own. Then she felt the woman patting
her reassuringly on her back, rubbing her hand up and down between her shoulders and down to the top
of her ass cheeks.
"Oh, Gloria!" Denise sighed and put her arms around the woman. It was very comforting right then to
have someone holding her close.
Gloria pulled away from Denise and smiled at her. "I know just the thing to make you feel better, honey.
Come with me to my office."
Denise picked up a towel and draped it over her nude body. Then Gloria grabbed her hand and led her
through the locker room and out into the hall. She opened a heavy wooden door that had her nameplate
attached to it.
"Come on. You're gonna love it!"
They walked into a spacious, carpeted room with a large desk set in the middle and a massage table
standing in a little alcove to the side.
"Just climb aboard," Gloria said, motioning to the table. "I'm gonna give you a rub down."
"Sounds great," Denise said, perking up. She dropped her towel and climbed onto the table.
Gloria licked her lips as she watched the voluptuous woman lay herself out. She noted how large and
firm Denise's tits were, how they flattened out to the side when she lay on her belly.
"What beautiful tits you have," Gloria purred as she reached into her desk and pulled out a bottle of
scented ointment. "Now just close your eyes and relax."
Denise sighed with pleasure when she felt the blonde begin to smooth the cool, rich lotion over he back.
Gloria kneaded and rubbed her vigorously, luxuriating in the fine, flawless texture of her skin. She moved
her hands in a circular motion, making her way down to the perfect globes of her ass.
"You're a beautiful woman," Gloria sighed. "Mmmmm! just love the way you feel, baby."
Denise was surprised at Gloria's tone of voice. It almost sounded as if the woman were turned on.
"Gotta kiss that fine ass of yours," she continued.
She bent over and pressed her lips against the flesh of one perfect ass cheek and kissed it gently. Then
she began to lick Denise's fragrant skin, moaning softly.
"Gloria-what the-"
"Shhh..." Gloria raised her head, a dreamy smile on her lips. "Just relax, honey. It feels good-don't fight
it."
"Hey, be cool. Just flow with it," Gloria said in a sultry voice.
Denise was overwhelmed by this new development and too curious about what would happen next to
put a stop to it.
"That's it, baby," Gloria said when Denise lay her head back down on the table and relaxed her muscles.
Gloria gently pried the woman's ass cheeks apart and pressed her face in the moist cleft of her ass.
"Mmmmm," she moaned as she began to lick around the sensitive area of Denise's asshole.
She swirled her tongue around and around, tasting the salty, slightly bitter juices collected there.
"Oh my God!" Denise gasped when she felt Gloria began to probe her sensitive asshole.
Gloria nuzzled and kissed, lapped and sucked the rich moist skin surrounding the pinkish bud of Denise's
ass. Then slowly, gently, she slid the tip of her tongue in her tiny shitter.
Denise automatically wrenched her ass muscles, closing her squirming asshole around Gloria's delving
tongue.
But Gloria just continued licking and probing, knowing full well that Denise would relax and let her
tongue-fuck her sweet little shitter to her heart's content.
While Gloria played with Denise's tender little shitter, she roughly kneaded her ass cheeks, leaving little
red imprints of her fingertips on her tender white ass flesh.
Denise began to feel spasms of pleasure traveling up her thighs and shooting through her clit. Gloria's
tongue was snaking up her little ass hole, sliding along the sensitive walls of her shitter, reaming her out,
but lingering along the responsive, nerve-rich tissue, tickling and goading her toward climax.
"Fucking shit!" Denise gasped as she clenched and unclenched her ass cheeks. "You're killing me,
Gloria! I can't stand it!"
She raised her ass, pressing it more tightly against Gloria's mouth then reaching underneath her belly and
pressing her fingertip against her writhing clit.
"Holy shit!" she shrieked as she began to jack off to the rhythm of Gloria's tongue fucking. "Gonna
come, now. Don't do this to meeeee! Shiiiiiiiiit!"
As Denise began spasming violently in the throes of orgasm, Gloria removed her tongue from her ass
and plunged two fingers in instead.
"Aaaaaagggghhh!" Denise cried in supreme pain and ecstasy. "Noooooooo!
Shiiiiiiit!"
"Fuck your ass, baby!" Gloria rasped, allowing her fingernails to scrape lightly along Denise's ass walls.
"Aaaaaaaagh! Fuck my ass!" Denise screamed.
She thrust her ass up hard, impaling it further on Gloria's pistoning fingers.
"Comiiiiiiiiing, you fucking bitch! Fucking coming!"
Gloria growled and bent down, biting Denise hard on her ass.
"Unnnnngh! Fuuuuuuck!" The sharp pain sent her over the edge, and she felt an orgasm bursting in her
cunt and clit and traveling to her brain.
Slowly, the waves of passion began to subside, and Denise lay quietly on her stomach, her hand cupping
her cunt, her ass thrust up in the air.
Gloria gently pulled her fingers from the woman's asshole, a lewd smile on her face.
"Like that, baby?" she rasped.
Gloria was hornier than ever now. Her cunt was twitching, and the crotch of her leotard was
sopping-wet with her cunt cream.
"Mmmmmmmmm, goooood," Denise muttered, barely conscious. "Gooooood."
Gloria couldn't stand the confining feeling of her gym clothes any longer, so she peeled off her leotard
and rolled her tights down and off her feet, throwing them in the corner of the room.
She stood next to the massage table, proud of her beautiful naked body.
Denise turned her head and looked up. She couldn't believe the image of feminine beauty that met her
gaze. Gloria was extremely voluptuous, her immense tits almost perfectly cone-shaped, her nipples a
deep rose color. Her waist was tiny, and her hips flared widely. Her golden cunt hair gleamed in the
fluorescent light.
Denise sat up, staring at her, drinking in her sensuality.
"Suck my tits," Gloria said harshly, stepping right in front of Denise.
Without a word, the brunette reached up and grabbed a plump, firm tit.
She tentatively nipped at the blonde's stiff, swollen nipple.
"Mmmmmmm..." Gloria moaned. The feel of her huge firm tit sent shivers up and down Denise's spine
and started her cunt leaking fuck juice once again.
"Ahhhhh, feels so goooood," Gloria moaned.
She reached down and spread Denise's cunt labes, fingering her clit brutally as the brunette continued to
suck her tit, biting experimentally at her stiff nipple, tonguing her goose-bumpy areola.
"Oooooooh-aaaaaaaah!" Gloria gasped, feeling the familiar tightening of her stomach muscles, the
spasming of her fuck hole.
"I want you to eat me out now," she sighed. Denise took her mouth off the woman's tit, too shocked to
reply.
"Hey, c'mon. I tongue-fucked your ass," Gloria said, continuing to finger-fuck Denise's juicing cunt.
"You'll like it, baby. C'mon. My turn."
She nudged Denise off the table and lay down on her back, bending her knees and spreading them
lewdly, exposing her sticky pink cunt.
Denise was revolted. She couldn't possibly suck on Gloria's gooey pussy.
It turned her off.
"Tastes good, baby," Gloria said.
She reached down and rubbed her finger all over her sopping cunt and then stuck her finger in Denise's
face.
"Lick my cunt juice," she ordered. Denise closed her eyes and quickly lapped up the thick pussy syrup
from off the blonde's finger. It was musky smelling, and it tasted exotic and spicy. She looked down at
Gloria's oozing cunt, and suddenly, it seemed to be the most appetizing morsel in the world.
Denise leaned down and pressed her face between Gloria's wide spread legs, the fragrant blonde pussy
hair tickling her nose.
"Mmmm-suck my cunt good, honey!" Gloria rasped, bouncing her ass off the table. "C'mon, stick your
tongue up my cunt!"
She placed one hand on the back of Denise's head and pushed, almost suffocating her in the folds of her
pussy flesh.
Denise licked up and down Gloria's long, juicy cunt, slurping up her thick cunt honey.
The warmth of the woman's cunt, the heady aroma of her pulsating pussy, made Denise's head buzz.
"Oooooh, it feels so good," Gloria moaned, writhing uncontrollably on the table.
She locked her knees at the back of Denise's neck, forcing her into a steady, cunt sucking position.
But Denise didn't have to be forced. She was getting off on Gloria's writhing, creaming cunt so much, her
own pussy was bubbling over with syrupy fuck juice.
"Aaaagh! Stick your finger up my ass, honey! Ream my ass!" Gloria begged, her thighs trembling, her
head thrashing from side to side.
With her legs locked around Denise's neck, her moist shitter was fully exposed.
Gloria's intense excitement had caused her ass juices to flow freely, and their pungent odor wafted up
and mingled with her musky cunt scent.
Denise slid her long slender finger up Gloria's ass as she continued to suck on her sweet cunt and run her
tongue lightly over her swollen clit.
"Fuck! Jesus Christ!" Gloria howled, jerking her legs so violently that Denise thought she might break her
neck.
"Stop! Stop now! Don't wanta come yet! Stop!"
Denise couldn't believe her ears. She could tell Gloria was very close to an orgasm, so why would she
want her to stop sucking her cunt? Besides, Gloria's gushing pussy tasted so fucking good!
"I said STOP!" Gloria cried, and she loosened her hold on Denise's neck, then sat up and tried to pry
her sucking mouth away from her cunt with her hands.
"Uuuunghh!" Denise groaned in protest. She wanted to suck on the blonde's cunt forever. She was going
to get off too.
But at last, she raised her head reluctantly, looking longingly at the woman's puffy cunt lips.
Gloria was breathing rapidly, her face flushed with sexual tension, a wicked smile spreading over it. She
began to chuckle softly.
Denise stared at her.
"Got just the thing to get us both off real good," Gloria said as she slid off the table.
She padded over to her large wooden desk, her grinding ass cheeks a highly sensual sight. Denise
started creaming just looking at the woman's firm, juicy ass.
Gloria opened the left-hand desk drawer and pulled out a long wooden box with an inlaid enamel top.
She removed the cover and pulled out the most obscene object Denise had ever seen.
It was a nine-inch dildo made of some sort of celluloid material, molded in the shape of huge erect prick,
the head flanged out, the shaft ribbed.
"Oh my God!" Denise gasped in disbelief. She could never stick a thing like that up her cunt! It was
unnatural. Besides, it could damage her delicate cunt tissues.
"I'm gonna fuck you with this," Gloria said. "We're both gonna get off good."
She grabbed the straps of the obscene object and hooked them securely around her waist. The huge,
flesh-colored prick jutted from out of her patch of cunt hair like a real prick. The pressure of the metal
backing on the phony cock chafed against her clit and made her writhe involuntarily.
"On the table," she ordered, walking menacingly toward Denise.
Denise was afraid, but at the same time, fascinated by that cold hard prick that would never lose its
erection. Never fail to stretch her cunt to bursting.
"Yeah, bitch. You wanna fuck me? Yeah, I can dig it," she said, amazed at her own vulgar language.
She backed up to the table and lay down on it, looking excitedly at the heavy cold prick.
Gloria climbed up on the table, straddling Denise's legs. There was a craven look on her face. She
leaned forward, rubbing the dildo up and down Denise's long slippery cunt gash, nudging her puffy cunt
labes, pressing down on her long, engorged clit.
"Ooooooh" Denise sighed, liking the feel of the cold, inflexible plastic against her hot little clit.
"Ooooh-don't stop."
She reached down and spread her cunt labes apart. They stuck together briefly, glued by her drying cunt
honey.
Gloria's eyes were half-shut with lust, the backside of the dildo scratching at her tender clit, teasing it into
angry erection. And the sight of Denise's tender thighs and slippery little jewel of a cunt knocked her out.
"Gonna fuck you now," she murmured, positioning the head of the plastic prick right against Denise's
tight little fuck hole.
"Unnngggghh-yeah" the lovely brunette gasped, feeling the hard prick head enter her burning pussy,
stretching her cunt opening.
Sweat broke out on Gloria's forehead as she tried to control her entry into Denise's moist pussy. Every
time she inched forward, the metal backing of the dildo scraped against her pussy-flesh, sending a mixed
message of pain and pleasure to her over-stimulated brain.
"Ooooh, fuck me!" Denise gasped as the immense dildo began to penetrate her cunt.
She began to feel the grooves and ribs on the thick prick shaft as they scraped against her cunt walls,
making her squirm with pleasure. Ripples of excitement washed outward from her clit and her asshole
clenched shut as she suffered toward her climax.
Gloria couldn't stand it any longer. The dildo not only chafed her cunt, but the uneven edge of the metal
ticking had gotten caught in her cunt hair, pulling the soft strands painfully, exciting her cunt and clit
unbearably.
"Uggghhh," she grunted, lunging forward, out of control. "Aaiiieee!"
The prick pushed back against her clit, and a clump of her pussy fuzz was yanked out. It was
excruciatingly pleasurable. She thought she would die from the exquisite pain.
"Holy fucking shit!" Denise cried as the rough cock plunged into her sticky cunt. "You're murdering me!
Fucking shiiiit! Fuck me to death!"
She was out of her mind, flailing around, gnashing her teeth, humping up on the plastic cock till the head
bumped up against the end of her cunt tunnel.
"Uuuuuungh!" Gloria moaned, trying to take control, trying to ease the rigid prick out of her friend's
clasping pussy.
But Denise's cunt muscles had spasmed violently at the touch of the ribbed prick shaft, and they had
closed tightly around the plastic cock.
"Uuuuuunh-let go!" Gloria whimpered, squirming madly, as more of her cunt hair was pulled out.
Denise, with the prick clasped firmly in her unyielding cunt, was grinding her hips in small, fast circles,
and this movement was mashing the jagged dildo against Gloria's clit and pussy labes.
"Owww! The blonde cried as blood began to trickle from her little clit.
"Heeeeelp!"
Thick gobs of pussy cream were falling from her fuck hole, mingling with clit-blood to stain the massage
table.
Denise's cunt muscles relaxed slightly, and Gloria began to ease the dildo out of her fuck tunnel, tears
coursing down her cheeks.
"Huuuuunh!--Fuck me!" Denise cried, feeling a void is her cunt, wanting to be filled up again.
Gloria recovered slightly and eased forward again, sliding the fake cock in to the hilt. Again, her clit was
bruised and mashed, but she was in another world-pleasure and pain had no boundaries.
She reached out blindly, her talon-like fingernails digging into Denise's tender tit-flesh. As she bit her
lower lip and squeezed her eyes shut, she raked her nails down the brunette's tits and across her hard,
long nipples.
"Yeeeeooowww!" Denise shrieked, spasming violently and kicking her feet out.
That movement caused the dildo to push forward full force again. When it hit bottom, its base pressed
back against Gloria's ravished clit, its shaft bruising Denise's cunt walls.
"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Denise screamed hysterically.
And Gloria, lost in a wild sexual delirium, began to fuck the woman in earnest, with fast, brutal fuck
strokes.
For long moments, the room resounded with moans, curses and shrieks. The women's foreheads were
creased with frowns, their lips pulled back from their teeth in grimaces of lust. Theirs heavy tits slapped
against their chests and abdomens, becoming swollen and discolored.
"I'm coming!" Denise whimpered as the dildo plunged into her battered cunt. "Fucking holy shit! I'm
gonna come so hard!"
"Scream it! Tell me you need my cock!" Gloria rasped, grasping the dildo around its base, feeling, for
the time being, like it was really a part of her.
She pretended she was raping this woman, and it gave her a tremendous sense of power. The power of
owning a huge, commanding cock and stuffing it up some soft woman's cunt.
"I-I want your prick! Fuck me!" Denise wailed.
Gloria began to get off in earnest now. Intense ripples of pleasure played up and down her cunt and
loins, in just a second, she was going to go over the edge.
"Yeah! Aaaagh!" Denise screeched, her cunt exploding.
"Comiiiiing!" Gloria cried, blood gushing from her torn pussy.
Each woman held on to the other as the waves of orgasm washed over them both. For ten minutes, they
lay panting together, Gloria on top, the dildo still embedded deeply in Denise's cunt.
At last, Gloria slid the prick out of Denise's cunt and untied the straps that held it painfully against her clit.
Her cunt flesh was raw and bleeding, and Denise expressed her concern.
"Don't worry, darling," Gloria said, smiling serenely. "It was worth it.
Come back next week, and you can wear our sweet little prick."
She winked lewdly and limped over to her discarded clothes.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 16 Jan 2016 21:49

Chapter 7
"Look at that fine piece of ass that just came in. Mmmmmm... Phil, I gotta hand it to you. You always
get some beautiful cunts for these parties."
Tim Nolan licked his lips in anticipation when Denise walked into the smoky, richly furnished room.
She was wearing a tight blue evening gown of thin silken material with nothing on underneath, just as Phil
had advised her. Her big tits and long hard nipples were very visible, and her cunt mound and cunt lips
were clearly outlined. Her long, shimmering hair cascaded over her shoulders.
"Let me introduce you," Phil said with a smirk.
He had known that Denise would show up, and he had known that Nolan, who had a big account he
needed, would be more attracted to her than to any of the other gorgeous female flesh he had collected
at the party. He'd known Nolan long enough to determine what kind of cunt got his rocks off.
Phil led the way. "Hi, baby," he said as he tapped Denise on the shoulder. "You're looking magnificent
this evening."
Denise nodded morosely. She was frightened and upset that she had been blackmailed into this situation.
Phil paid no attention to her moodiness and introduced Nolan to her, leaving them standing alone in the
center of the room together.
"Can I get you a drink?" Nolan asked her, eyeing her up and down, taking in the luscious curves of her
body.
Denise nodded. Maybe if I drink enough, she thought, I can go through with this obscene ritual and
forget it ever happened.
Tim was back in a minute with a glass of whiskey for her. She took it from him, and sipping it slowly,
glanced around the room.
It was pretty much what she'd expected-a lot of middle-aged businessmen, some of them attractive,
some of them dumpy-all of them rich and influential. And there were about twenty really gorgeous
women: brunettes, redheads and blondes, all dressed in the sexiest, most revealing outfits she'd ever
seen.
"Nice, huh?" Nolan said, following her gaze. "But you're the classiest chick here tonight. Prime cut."
Denise just stared at him. He was good-looking, but she didn't like his vulgarity or his leering expression.
"Come here. I want to show you something," he said grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the room.
They walked along a long, richly carpeted hal1way with rooms off to each side. Some of the doors were
open, and Denise could see that they were all sumptuously decorated bedrooms.
"In here," Nolan said when they reached the end of the hall.
Denise hesitated, but Nolan opened the door and jerked her inside. He shut the door and locked it. It
was very dark inside except for a bright glimmering light coming from the other side of the room.
Denise cautiously walked over to what looked like a huge mirror on the wall, but as she got closer, she
gasped and stood still.
Through the mirror she could see three men in various stages of nudity fondling a naked blonde woman
who was spread out on a king-sized bed. She could hear every sigh and groan uttered in the room next
door-even the sound of the sheets rustling.
"Don't worry," Nolan said. "They can't see us don't even know we're here. Only a few of Phil's special
friends know about this room with the two-way mirror and the electronic bugs. Mmmmm, looks like
some interesting action."
Denise was shocked but relieved. Maybe I won't have to fuck this guy, she thought. Maybe all I'll have
to do is watch other people fuck all night.
Nolan grabbed two chairs, put them side by side in front of the phony minor and motioned impatiently
for Denise to join him.
"Aaaaaagh!" the blonde's voice blurted over the room's hidden speakers.
Denise could see that the woman had moved up on her hands and knees, and one of the men-the
youngish-looking, muscular one had climbed up on the bed behind her and rammed his prick up her cunt
from the back.
Her large, creamy ass cheeks were in full view, and she ground them slowly and sensually as the man
fucked into her cunt hard and brutally.
"Unnnnngh! Gonna fuck the shit out of you!" he cried as he eased his prick out and lunged back into her
pussy, impaling her to the hilt.
One of the other men in the room, older and grayer than the one humping the whore, was standing to the
side, watching eagerly. As his friend reamed the juicy blonde's pussy out, he jacked vigorously on his
thick purplish cock.
"Fuck her good, Chad," he gasped as clear pre-cum oozed from the tip of his monster cock. "Fuck the
whore good!"
Chad grunted and thrust his prick deeply into her pussy again, raking his nails along her hips, drawing
thin, crimson lines of blood across her glossy pink flesh.
Denise squirmed in her seat and polished off the rest of the whiskey. Her cunt was oozing thick gooey
pussy cream, and it was staining her lovely gown.
She couldn't keep her eyes off the older man's big purple prick as he jerked on it. His prick was so
fucking thick-as thick as the dildo Gloria had fucked her with. And now, she wanted to feel that bristling,
knobby cock up her cunt, ass or mouth. She didn't give a damn which.
"Fuck her face, Carl!" Chad rasped as he slowed his fucking speed, not wanting to shoot his load right
away.
Carl let go of his slippery prick and climbed on the bed in front of the writhing blonde.
Chad leaned up against her, his prick shoved all the way up her tight pussy.
She looked up at Carl with swollen, half-shut eyes. "Stick that beautiful big fat cock of yours in my
mouth, baby," she said in a deep, sultry voice.
Denise's cunt spasmed violently as she watched Carl slowly stick his turgid cock into the blonde's
grasping mouth.
"Aaaaaah! Shiiiit!" he gasped when he felt the woman's tight, wet lips close around the base of his prick
shaft.
Denise could see how full of cock meat the woman's mouth was, and she wished she could be on that
bed in her place, having her cunt reamed out by one long, steely prick and her face fucked by another
immense, tasty cock.
"Ooooooh!" Denise moaned as both men fucked into the blonde, spearing their massive cocks in her
fuck holes.
She noticed that the third man, who was still wearing underpants, was standing in the corner of the room,
his arms crossed and a faintly-amused smile on his face. She stared at his crotch and saw that he did not
have a hard-on. He must be crazy, she thought as she returned her gaze to the fucking action on the bed.
"Oh, what a cock sucker you are, baby," Carl groaned as the blonde slid her tongue all around the
enormous purple head of his prick. "Suck my prick to the root!"
As the blonde relaxed her throat muscles and took more and more of his thick cock in her sucking
mouth and throat, he reached down and grasped her heavy, hanging tits, mauling them roughly and
causing her to push her cunt back suddenly on Chad's pistoning cock.
"Uuuugggh!" he grunted as her clenching pussy muscles massaged and pulled at his long hard cock.
He quickly withdrew his prick and grabbed it hard at the base to keep from spurting jizz.
The blonde, still sucking Carl's immense boner, writhed her ass anxiously, making muffled whining
sounds in her throat as if she were begging Chad to stick his prick back up her pussy.
Denise, unable to stand the itchy, horny feeling in her cunt any longer, pulled her dress up over her
thighs, exposing her sticky, hairy pussy. Immediately, she pressed her finger to her lengthy clit and
began pushing down on it, rubbing it in small, circular motions.
"Aaaaaah," she sighed as her cunt gushed thick fuck cream.
She glanced over at Nolan and saw that he was watching her jack off. His lips were slack and swollen,
and his eyes seemed to smolder in the dark.
He zipped down his fly and struggled with his prick, trying to free it from the confines of his expensively
tailored pants.
Denise watched intently, never missing a beat of the rhythm she was jacking her clit to.
At last, he pulled his prick free, and Denise could not believe her eyes-his cock had to be a foot long! It
was covered with thick pulsing veins, and the head was already belching pre-cum over his thighs. He
grabbed his cock around the base and began jacking on it, his face becoming clouded with an
expression of lust and need.
Denise nodded slowly. She understood. She wanted to watch the blonde fuck and suck, too, before
fucking Nolan. It was terribly exciting, and when it was over, she would be ready to fuck Nolan over
and over again. She never felt so hot in her entire life.
Her attention returned to the two-way mirror. Carl was ramming his prick in and out of the blonde's
face, thrusting it down her throat. She was gagging, and her face was turning a bright red.
Chad had pulled his cock free of her cunt again, and it sprang up lewdly, jutting out at a
forty-five-degree angle to his belly. He watched Carl fucking in and out of the whore's mouth for a
moment and then his eyes lit up with an idea.
He pulled the woman's ass cheeks wide apart and rubbed his prickhead against her hot, dry asshole.
She tried to clench her ass shut, writhing her thighs in agitation, but he kept her ass cheeks pulled wide
and nudged his cock against her shitter.
All of a sudden, he lunged forward, stabbing her ass with his swollen, prick.
"Yaaaaaaaargh!" he wailed as his prick speared-up her tight, tortuous ass chute.
The blonde involuntarily scraped her teeth along Carl's cockshaft when she felt the violence of Chad's
fuck motion, and this brought the older man off.
He pulled his prick out of her mouth, and it began spewing thick greasy wads of jism all over her face
and hair.
"Oh yeah," she gasped.
She stuck out her tongue, trying to catch some of Carl's sticky cum as it rained down on her. Then she
lapped it around her lips capturing a thick oily wad and slurping it down.
"I-I-I'm comiiiiing!" she shrieked, bucking her ass back onto Chad's driving cock.
"Fuuuck you, whore! Gonna shoot! Gonna shoot my load!" Chad bellowed, holding the woman by her
haunches and ramming her back onto his thick prick.
He lunged forward violently, and Denise could tell by his spuming, jerking motions and the crazed look
on his face that he was emptying a full load of thick, rich jizz up the blonde whore's asshole.
After several moments, he fell forward, resting the side of his face on the small of the woman's back. She
collapsed under him, obviously spent with a nerve-wrenching orgasm of her own.
Chad's softening prick slipped out of her asshole, covered with a slimy mixture of thick cum and shit
juice. It dribbled onto the silk sheets beneath him.
Denise was on the verge of coming too. With one hand, she was beating on her thick, incredibly excited
clit. With the other, she was finger-fucking her hot, juicy pussy.
"Holy fucking shit!" she shrieked as she felt herself approaching a tremendous climax.
Nolan immediately dropped to his knees in front of her and pushed her hands away. He pressed his face
between her thighs and stuck his tongue up her sloppy cunt.
"Unnnnggh! Denise moaned when she felt his tongue poking and probing her spasming pussy. Keep it
up! Don't stop! I'm gonna come! I'm comiiiing!"
She clamped her thighs around Nolan's head as he continued to lap at her wildly climaxing pussy. She
bounced her ass on the chair, cramping the tendons of her calves and ankles, and wailed at the top of
her lungs.
Nolan began to lap at her cunt, teasing it, nibbling it, and bringing the gorgeous woman off again.
"Heeeeelp meeeee!" she screamed spasming and humping, nearly suffocating the cunt licker between her
thighs.
At last, she loosened her grip and lolled her head back, breathing heavily.
Nolan licked his lips, getting off on the sweetness of her cunt honey.
His prick stood up straight and hard from his groin.
"It's my turn, now. Get over on your back, cunt."
Denise and Nolan were shocked back to reality by the sound of that sinister voice. They both looked up
at the two-way mirror. It was the third man speaking-the one who had stood and watched while the
other two fucked the luscious blonde.
"Hey-sure thing, Steve," Carl said as he edged off the bed.
"Only, I'm going to need a little help from you two boys. Who knows-it may help me decide about that
Cunningham merger." A sly smile spread across Steve's face.
"Uh... sure, why not?" Chad said, trying desperately to disperse the fuzziness that had overtaken his
brain.
"Just hold her legs down and apart. Right?"
"Sure," the two men responded in unison. The blonde was so drunk and drowsy from all the fucking
she'd done that she let them turn her over and hold her down without a struggle.
Steve pulled his underpants down, revealing a thin but very, very long prick, fully erect. He stepped over
to the nightstand by the bed and picked up the long skinny vase resting on it. He plucked the rose from it
and threw it on the floor. Then, with a contemptuous smile on his face, he poured the water out on the
blonde's bleary face.
"Wha-" she jerked and blinked, rubbing her eyes.
Steve laughed long and hard. "You like to have your cunt full, right, bitch?"
She didn't answer, just followed him with her gaze as he walked around to the foot of the bed, the
slender vase in his hands.
"Nice juicy cunt. A whore's cunt," he said as he ran his fingers up and down her gooey pussy.
Chad and Carl had to press down firmly on her ankles to keep her legs still.
"If she gives us any trouble, hit her," Steve said calmly. "Hit her hard."
He moved closer to her.
"Now, you vulgar little cunt-you cocksucking whore-I'm going to give you exactly what you want. A full
cunt."
"No..." the blonde whimpered, knowing now what he was going to do.
He pressed the top of the glass vase against her pussy, spreading her cunt labes wide open. The top of
the vase, though it was the slenderest end, was twice the circumference of a large cock.
"No-please..." the woman pleaded.
"Eat shit, cunt," he said and plunged two inches of the vase up her cunt.
"Aaaaagh!" she gasped.
She sat up, flailing her arms, trying to get at her tormentor. But Chad punched her hard in the jaw, and
she fell back against the bed, whimpering.
Denise could not believe what she was seeing. She had half a mind to call the cops and put a stop to the
whole thing. She looked over at Nolan and was doubly shocked.
He was getting off on the whole thing, jacking his heavy prick for all he was worth.
"Beg for more, cunt!" Steve was growling as he twisted the vase around in the woman's pussy.
Denise pressed her face closer to the mirror. She thought she saw cunt cream flowing out of the
woman's stuffed pussy and down around the vase. Yes-she was sure of it. The woman was gushing the
stuff. She was actually being turned on by this cruel rape!
"Come on-beg me!" Steve's voice crackled with a threat.
"I-I want it," the blonde moaned, tears brimming in her eyes.
Steve began to pull the vase out of her cunt, leaving just the rim inside her clawing cunthole, stretching
her cunt opening to bursting.
"I didn't hear you," he taunted.
"Fuck me!" the blonde cried, tears running down her cheeks.
Steve plunged the vase halfway up her cunt.
"Aaaaaagh!" she shrieked, the muscles in her abdomen contracted, and her toes curled unnaturally.
It took all of Chad's and Carl's strength to keep her down. Steve kept the vase embedded in her cunt
and began to swipe his fist up and down his lengthy prick, breathing heavily.
After several moments, the blonde's cunt muscles relaxed visibly, and he began to fuck the vase in and
out of her wide-open pussy.
"Take it, you fucking whore!" Steve rasped as he pushed the vase up her cunt till it hit bottom. With his
other hand, he vigorously jacked himself off.
"Unnnnngggh! It's in me! It's fucking in my cunt!" the blonde gasped, grinding her hips and ass in obvious
arousal. "Keep fucking me!"
Steve began fucking her fast, the vase disappearing into her hot warm cunt sheath and reappearing,
covered with pussy juice, cum and cunt-blood.
The sight was beginning to turn Denise on wildly, and once again, she was creaming all over the chair.
"Fucking whore!" Steve screamed, pumping on his cock in rapid strokes as he stared down at the
blonde's bloody, spasming cunt.
"Aaaaaaaagh!" he screamed.
A thick steady stream of hot white jizz spurted from his angry red prickhead, landing on the bedpost, the
blonde's cunt hair, and Chad's naked thigh.
As the man's nuts kept pumping cum through his prickshaft, he vigorously fucked the blonde with the
flower vase, causing her to cuss and scream with lust.
Nolan turned to Denise, his huge purple cock in his hand, and motioned her over to the bed.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 16 Jan 2016 21:50

Chapter 8
Denise was ready to fuck. What she had witnessed was no doubt perverse, but it had gotten her cunt
juices flowing, and her cunt was lewdly distended with lust. She peeled out of her gown, revealing her
swollen tits and wet, shaggy pussy to Tim Nolan.
"Yes, oh yes. You ARE a gorgeous cunt. I'm going to love fucking that sweet pussy of yours!" Nolan
rasped.
He ripped off his clothes and shucked them in the corner, staring unashamedly at Denise's puffy cunt
mound.
"Lie back on the bed, baby. Lie back and relax. I'll be with you in a moment."
Denise stretched out on top of the quilted bedspread, so hot and horny that she thought she would die of
frustration if she didn't feel Nolan's big twelve-inch cock rammed up her cunt tunnel soon.
She started finger-fucking herself again, her finger sliding and slipping in and out of her ultra-juicy pussy.
Nolan had opened the closet door near the bed and was rummaging around for something. Denise,
growing impatient, called out: "Hurry, man! I need to get fucked! Fuck me now!"
"You'll get fucked, baby. All you want!" Nolan emerged from the closet, several long nylon cords in his
hands.
"What are those for?" Denise asked, sitting up suddenly. "Hey-nothing kinky. I enjoyed watching that
woman get fucked with a vase, I admit. But I like my fucking nice and straight-nothing weird."
"Relax, baby. I'm not going to hurt you. I just like to pretend that you're all tied up when I fuck you. It
turns me on. I won't tie you tight. I'll tie you loose enough so you can get free if you want to."
"Well, O.K.," Denise said, hoping desperately she wasn't making a mistake, but needing, equally
desperately, to have her cunt fucked.
She lay there quietly as Nolan gently tied her hands and feet to the four posts of the bed frame. When he
was finished, he crawled between her legs and began softly caressing her plump tits and kissing the nape
of her neck.
"It's been so long honey, since we played this game," he whispered.
"Er-yeah..." Denise replied, not knowing what part he expected her to play.
"Why did you run away, baby?" he asked, a note of anger entering his voice. "You left your daddy and
made him so lonely. You'll have to be punished for that, honey.
He playfully swatted her ass, pummeling the soft fleshy region just above her thighs.
"Mmmmmmmm, you have such a beautiful little ass, honey."
Denise wriggled in her bonds, not knowing what to say, but desperately needing his cock up her pussy.
He lifted her legs at the knees, pressing his face right up against her ass crack, licking around the area
gently, kissing her up by her squirming cunt.
"Remember how I used to play hide-and-seek with my finger?" he asked.
He suddenly stabbed his finger up Denise's tight asshole, jolting her savagely.
"Aaaaaagh!"
"Now it's up your shitter. Now it's up your..."
He popped his finger out of her ass and plunged three fingers up her cunt.
"Aaaaargh!" Denise gasped. It felt so good.
She twisted and turned against the cords, feeling their tension, feeling her movement restrained. She was
a prisoner, and she loved it!.
"Cunt!" he finished his statement. "Now it's up your..."
"Shitter!" Denise squealed when she felt him ram his finger up her ass.
"Now it's up your..."
"Cunt!"
Back and forth Nolan went, between Denise's asshole and cunt, a playful, mischievous tone in his voice.
He was working her up to a frenzy, slowly tantalizing her cunt and ass until he knew she'd be crazed with
lust for his cock.
"Please-please-fuck me now!" Denise pleaded breathlessly.
She was getting so turned on, she thought she'd bust a gut if her sexual tension weren't relieved
somehow.
"Does baby want daddy to fuck her?" Nolan asked in the cloying tone of voice adults reserve for talking
to children.
"God, yes!" Denise squealed, feeling for all the world like a little kid, innocent and cherry.
"Here it comes, sweetheart! Here comes Daddy's big bad cock!"
Nolan put his monster prick up against Denise's writhing cunthole and gently pushed forward.
"Unnnnngh," she groaned when she felt his massive prick head enter her cunt.
For a moment, her vision blurred, and she could have sworn that Nolan looked just like her father had
looked fifteen years ago.
"Fuck me, Daddy!" she shrieked, opening her thighs wide, ready for the tearing, searing sensation of his
massive cockpole fucking into her little-girl pussy.
"Oh, baby, baby," Nolan moaned as he pushed his prick in inch by inch until it filled her cunt completely.
An inch of his cock still remained outside of her warm cunthole. "Grab my nuts, baby."
Denise rose slightly from the bed and felt for his immense, cum-filled balls. They were tight against the
base of his cock, ready to pump fuck cream up through his gargantuan prick and into her hot cunt.
"Fuck me, Daddy! I need you!" she cried as she massaged his huge, firm nuts, marveling at their weight
and size.
"They say-ugh-this is wrong-ugh. But what do they know? Uuuuuuuungh!"
Nolan slowly eased his prick out of Denise's spasming pussy and then fucked forward, trying to control
himself so he wouldn't hurt his little girl's pussy flesh.
"Daddy-Daddy! Ream me out!" Denise squealed, really getting into her role.
She suddenly realized that deep down, she'd always wanted to be fucked by her father. And this was
the next best thing.
"Fuck you good, baby! You're a sweet, hot little fucker!" Nolan grunted and began to fall into a fast
fucking rhythm.
His prick was so huge and powerful that it pounded and bruised Denise's tiny cunt. But it felt good to
her.
Her pussy had never been so full of prick meat before. She had never felt so wide open and vulnerable.
Even the chafing of the cords around her wrists and ankles added to her excitement.
Each time Nolan fucked his big prick into her cunt, his groin rubbed against her long stiff clit, sending
waves of pleasure throughout her body. With all this stimulation, she knew she would be climaxing soon,
and she wanted Nolan to come at the same time.
"Ooooooh-Daddy-what a big beautiful cock you have! I'll never run away again!" she sighed, knowing
this was what he wanted her to say.
She squeezed her cunt muscles, contracting her tight pussy tunnel around his thick, throbbing cock.
"Jesus fuckin' Christ!" he screamed, lashing her fuckhole even harder with his huge sticky prick.
Denise grabbed his firm, hairy ass with both hands and dug her nails deeply into his assflesh.
"Aaaaaaagh!" he bellowed, humping her writhing cunt with a ferocity that overwhelmed her.
"Come with me, Daddy!" she pleaded, grinding her cunt up against his wiry cock hairs. "Shoot your load
in your little girl's hot, horny cunt!"
The sound of her soft, breathy voice and the feel of her moist, squirming cunt hole were too much for
Nolan. He felt the fierce waves of orgasm crash trough his nuts and sear his prickshaft.
"Comiiiiiuiiiing!" he gasped, grabbing hold of Denise's nipples and twisting them unmercifully.
The sharp pain in her tits flashed to her clit and cunt, providing the stabbing stimulation that catapulted
her over the edge.
"Aaaaagh! Gonna COME!" she shrieked, beating her fists against his chest.
Nolan's cock began to spurt jizz-hot oily stuff that jetted to the end of Denise's cunt tunnel and quickly
filled up her writhing fuckhole.
"Fuck meeeee!" she screeched, reaching the peak of her climax, going insane with the extraordinary joy
of being totally dominated.
Nolan jerked his ass and gnashed his teeth, completely overtaken by his powerful orgasm.
They held each other close, gasping and heaving as the waves of their pleasure slowly subsided. Denise
drifted off into a light sleep, only vaguely sensing when Nolan extricated himself from her embrace and
got up off the bed.
A few moments later, Denise thought she heard the door open. The sound of men speaking in hushed
voices registered on her fuzzy brain, and she slowly opened her eyes.
"What the fuck-" she gasped, sitting up with a start and covering her tits with her palms.
Steve, Chad and Carl were standing at the foot of the bed, leering down at her. They were all naked.
They all had massive erections.
Steve had the bloody flower vase he had fucked the blonde with in his hands.
Nolan was standing at the door, his clothes hanging askew on his body, a twisted smile on his face.
"Enjoy yourselves, fellows," he said. "She's a fine cunt!" He turned on his heel and walked out.
Denise looked up at the men, terrified. She was tired and wanted to be left alone.
"Nooooooooooo!" she screamed as they approached her.