Wife On Film - erotic sex book free

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Wife On Film - erotic sex book free - Chapter 7

Unread post by sexy_parul » 19 Jan 2016 08:17

Chapter 7
"Hi, Jon!" Rex said pleasantly, greeting Jon at the door. "What brings you over to my place?" he asked
apprehensively, slightly fearing that Ronee might have disclosed the fuck-session that had gone on
between herself and Rex.
"Hi, Rex," Jon replied in a friendly manner, putting Rex at ease. "I've been meaning to get over here
again ever since that night that Ronee and I were here. I was wondering if you might do me a favor."
"Sure! Just name it," Rex said, relieved.
"Well, I was wondering if maybe you could show me that tape of your girlfriend again. You know. The
one where she's playing with herself."
"Yeah," Rex responded, "come on in and I'll turn it on for you." He chuckled to himself at the
unexpected turn of events as he walked over to the video console.
"Hey, I didn't get you out of bed, did l?" Jon asked, noticing that Rex was wearing only a long, silk bath
robe.
"No, no. Don't worry," Rex answered jovially. "I was just getting out of the shower," he lied. He found
the cassette of May and dropped it into the machine, making sure Jon had seated himself in front of the
big screen before turning it on. "There! Is that the one you're talking about?"
"Goddamn!" Jon said as the image of May's softly undulating body appeared on the screen. "Yeah ...
that's the one!" He gazed intently at the scene of May he had seen the other night, the scene where she
was fucking herself into a frenzy with a big, blue dildo. The tape was showing an earlier portion that he
had not seen before, however. May was on her knees with her spread ass-cheeks pointing at the
camera, driving the dildo in and out of her box with her hand moving swiftly and smoothly between her
open thighs.
"Goddamn! What an ass!" Jon gasped, almost salivating with desire as he watched May go at it.
The timing couldn't have been better, Rex mused to himself. "If you think that's something, just come in
here for a minute," Rex said and walked toward the closed bedroom door. Jon followed quickly, not
knowing what Rex had in mind, but expecting the best.
"Gah ... I don't believe it ... it's her!" Jon stuttered in surprise as Rex threw open the door to reveal May
in the flesh, poised with spread legs and glistening pussy on Rex's big round bed.
"I figured if you liked the tape you'd probably like the real thing even better!" Rex laughed as he untied
the sash to his robe and removed it. "Why don't you join us."
"Yeah, Jon," May said seductively, "there's nothing better than two cocks at once!"
That was all the coaxing he needed. He fumbled his way through his clothes as Rex returned to the bed
and mounted May. May inhaled with a sharp gasp as Rex drove his big cock into her waiting cunt. Jon
continued to tug and tear at his clothes, unable to concentrate on the job at hand because of the
passionate scene on the bed.
"Come on, Jon," May sighed, "I want more cock in me!"
Rex held May's hips firmly against his own and eased slowly over until
he was underneath her, her ass pointing invitingly up at Jon. "Here's
that ass you like so much," he called to Jon. "Come on and try it!" He
pulled her cheeks widely apart with his hands, revealing her stretched
pussy-lips wrapped tightly around his cock and her pink, wrinkled
asshole flexing invitingly. She pushed her ass up at a higher angle,
still holding Rex's cock deep inside her, making her white cheeks
stretch even wider
Jon finally removed the last of his clothes and moved in a trance-like state toward the bed. He was
transfixed by the magnificent sight of May's ass being presented so passionately and wantonly. His erect
cock, big and hard but in an entirely smaller class than Rex's monster, waved in front of him as he
climbed onto the bed. He walked toward the coupled bodies on his knees, still staring with intense
desire at May's lovely ass. It glistened with the wetness from her excited pussy and its musky smell was
luring Jon closer and closer!
"Hurry up, Jon!" May cried. "Stick your cock in my ass ... right now ... I need it!" She wiggled her butt
shamelessly, enticing him with her lewd motions and her seductive voice.
"Goddamn!" Jon finally exclaimed and bent forward to grasp May's smooth ass-cheeks.
Rex moved his hands to May's straining tits and gripped them hard, pushing her up away from him until
her back was arched gracefully, her head thrown back and her ass jutting upward. She allowed her
knees to spread farther apart and she rested her pussy on Rex's crotch, impaled on his huge pecker.
Jon began to stroke and caress May's perfect ass, rubbing his hands in circular motions around the
smooth, white skin of her delectably rounded cheeks. He traced the fine crease that separated her
buttocks, running his fingers lightly over her sensitive anus. He toyed with the hot, puckered skin of her
tightly closed asshole, imagining the tightness his cock would find there. Rubbing his fingers over the
inflamed flesh of her stretched cunt-lips, he gathered up some of her dripping pussy-juice. Placing his
fingertips at the hot center of her ass-opening, he paused to consider the beautiful sexiness of her pink,
flexing hole. Knowing that in moments his cock would be inside her ass, he didn't wait to gradually
stretch the tight ring of muscle with teasing probes of his fingertips. He shoved hard and plunged two
fingers deep into the tight heat of her ass.
"Aaahhhh!" May cried with combined shock and pleasure. "Uuuummmmmm ... oh, it hurts ... it burns,"
she moaned, but twitched her ass back and forth shamelessly, enjoying the sudden penetration of her
tightest hole.
Jon moved his fingers in and out of the hot opening, twisting and spreading his fingers as he stroked. Her
asshole stretched elastically, growing a deeper pink in color. He pushed in another finger, eliciting
another cry from May, feeling her asshole respond by gripping his fingers with pulsing pressure.
"Goddamn, that's gonna be tight!" he said as he removed his fingers and moved his knees closer to
May's hips. He squatted behind her, between Rex's spread legs. Running his fingers again over her
dripping pussy, he soaked up some of the juice that eased out from between the shaft of Rex's big cock
and the surrounding flesh of May's cunt-lips. He spread the juice over his cock, wetting himself
thoroughly with her musky smelling pussy-sauces.
Leaning slightly forward, Jon guided the head of his rock-hard cock to the hot center of May's asshole.
He sighed with pleasure at the extreme heat of her puckered anus against the sensitive lips of his
piss-hole. Watching the point of penetration with a hungry lust-fevered expression on his face, he
shoved forward. Her asshole responded immediately, opening up to his pressure, sucking in his hard
cock.
"Aaaaahhhh ... that's it ... aaaahhhh ... deeper, deeper, deeper!" May cried as she felt the burning of her
asshole and the fullness of two cocks inside her at once. It was too much. She felt herself soaring
immediately to a shuddering orgasm, her cunt and asshole convulsed with tight, squeezing spasms that
sent both of her lovers into moans and sighs of their own as she strained her head back and released a
long, wailing groan of pure pleasure.
Still in a state of blissful shock, she began to rock her hips forward and backward, fucking herself with
both cocks at once. "Uuuuuummmmm ... I love it ... I love it!" she sighed with feverish delight as the
two hard cocks inside her loins gave wonderful, warm satisfaction to that animal desire so deep inside
her cunt.
"Ooooohhhh ... you're so goddamn tight!" Jon groaned as he watched her asshole slide up and down his
cock. He didn't have to move at all. She was doing all the work. Her tight elastic ring of flesh sucked at
his shaft as it withdrew. He loved the way it looked ... almost as much as he loved the way it felt.
Rex could feel the other cock inside May's cunt as she rocked her ass back and forth between the two
men. His own cock throbbed with pleasure at the extra pressure and tightness in her pussy that Jon's
cock inside her ass created. He kneaded and pulled her pendulous tits, pinching the hard nipples
between his thumb and forefinger, adding to her already intense pleasure.
"Move your cock ... move it in my ass, Jon," she sighed hoarsely.
"Really let me feel it ... fuck it in and out!"
Jon responded by slowly pulling his cock almost entirely out of her hot ass, stopping only when he felt
the hot opening of her ass squeezing the very head of his cock. Then he pushed forward, sending his
pecker gliding back into the hot, musky cavern of her ass. She gasped as she felt his cock squeezed in
tightly with Rex's prick, loving the sensation of heat and fullness it caused in her loins.
"Now you, Rex ... start fucking me ... both of you ... fuck me, fuck me!" she whined, desiring even more
the sensation of both men pounding into her at once.
"Aaaaaiiiiihhhh! " she cried with the crazed voice of a woman possessed by raw lust. Rex and Jon were
both stroking her simultaneously. Stretching and pulling the burning, sensitized flesh of her ass and cunt.
Sending wave after wave of exquisite sexual pleasure coursing through her whole body.
'"O-oh ... aaaahhhhhh ... that's it ... uuummmmm ... harder, faster," she babbled with a wild quaver of
lust in her breathless voice. "Ooooohh ... oohh ... it's so goooooood!"
Jon reached around her slim waist and gripped the warm, smooth flesh of her belly, holding on tightly as
her actions became wilder and more frantic. Rex held on to her swollen tits, rolling them in big, warm
handfuls against her chest. He could feel the jism begin to boil deep down inside him as her frenzied
movements and lust-crazed voice fed the flames of his lust. Jon felt his loins burning deep inside, as well.
He held tightly to her waist and increased the speed of his long, smooth strokes into her ass, knowing
that in a few moments he would fill her hot butt with his boiling cum.
"Ah ... ah ... aaahhh ... more, more ... uuuuhhhh ... fuck, fuck ... more ... harder ... deeeeeper ...
aaahhhh!" she screamed in sharp gasps as the pressure mounted within her. She was over the brink,
totally blissed-out, screaming and gasping and frantically jerking her ass to meet the rough, pounding
thrusts into her ass and cunt.
"Aaaawwwwww ... shit ... I'm coming ... I'm gonna come in your ass, baby ... uuuuuhhhhh!" Jon
groaned as he felt the hot jism begin to travel like sexual lightning through the shaft of his cock.
"Uuuuummmmm ... that's good ... that's goooooood," Rex sighed as his own cock began to spurt thick
jets of cum into May's burning pussy.
May's head was thrown back, her mouth wide open with a long, sustained growl of lust escaping her
throat as she felt both men shooting their cum into her loins. She felt like she had died and gone to sexual
heaven as the hot, thick fluids filled her ass and cunt. She felt the final spasms of the angry cocks inside
her, savoring the last few seconds of total sexual bliss as she gradually felt herself falling into a
post-orgasmic daze. She collapsed forward onto Rex's sweating body. Jon, in turn, fell on top of her,
exhausted by the intensity of his orgasm. She lay peacefully sandwiched between the hot, heavy bodies
of the two men that she had pleased so well, still enjoying the feeling of their now semi-erect cocks
inside her, their combined juices oozing out of her throbbing holes.
"Uuuummmm ... that was wonderful," May sighed contentedly.
"Show Jon how much you like that hot jism we shot into you," Rex commanded softly, dazed and
fatigued by their fucking. He knew Jon would get a kick out the way May went after their cum.
Jon rolled off of May's reclining body and collapsed on his back, his cock still standing in its semi-erect
state, shining with the mixture of May's juices and his jism. He watched languidly as May raised herself
from Rex's body and knelt beside him. He felt May's warm, skilled fingers grasp his cock at the base as
she began to suck and lick the juice and jism that dripped from his pecker. Her tongue felt soothing to
the tender skin of his cock as she expertly covered all of it in her hunger for his cum. Once she had eaten
every drop of jism from his cock, she held the head of it to her mouth. He felt her soft lips encircle just
the tip of his cock. With a strangely pleasant sensation deep down in his balls, he felt May suck the last
remaining traces of cum from his shaft, lovingly cradling his prick in her hands as her lips and tongue
softly caressed the sensitive lips of his piss-hole.
"Uuuummmm ... you're beautiful," he moaned, more satisfied than he could ever remember being. He
relaxed peacefully as he watched May raise her head from his cock and lick her cum-glistening lips. She
reached between her legs and probed her fingers into her dripping pussy and then her asshole. With a
contented sigh, she raised her fingers to her mouth and licked and sucked the sweet jism from each one,
hungrily sucking them like they were miniature cocks!
"Don't forget me," Rex said softly, taking his still-swollen cock in his hand, raising it from where it had
rested heavily on his belly. He squeezed it tightly, making the bulbous head swell, sending a fresh drop of
cum oozing out of the slit to mingle with the other sticky juices that covered his prick-tip.
May quickly captured it in her hands and once again performed her loving ritual on Rex's long, thick
cock. Both men watched with pleasure as she ate his cum and sucked the residual thick drops of it from
deep in Rex's balls.
"What did you think of that?" Rex asked Jon as May finished her hungry actions and curled up
contentedly beside Rex. "She just can't get enough of it. I've never known another woman that loved
jism like she does!"
"Uuummm hmmmm. She's really something," Jon agreed, still resting peacefully on the big bed. "That
was one hell of a fuck, too! Goddamn, her ass was tight and hot!"
"I'm glad you like it," she said quietly, pleased at the way they were admiring her.
"Hey, let me show you something," Rex said, rising from the bed and going over to the video recorder.
"You know that cute little redheaded friend of your wife's niece?"
"You mean Kate?" Jon asked, his curiosity aroused .
"Yeah. Kate," Rex replied. He found the tape May had made of her fuck-session with Kate and
dropped it in the video recorder. "Watch this," he instructed, pointing at the TV screen at the foot of the
bed as it suddenly came to life.
"Goddamn!" Jon gasped as he saw the astounding image of May and Kate with their faces buried in
each other's cunt. He couldn't believe it. Kate! Vikki's friend. The one he had the hots for himself, right
there on tape in a wild lesbian fuck-scene with May.
"I don't believe it! I just don't believe it!" Jon exclaimed, his gaze fixed on the TV screen as May and
Kate enjoyed each other's lovely cunts with wild abandonment. He assumed that if Rex had a tape of
her like that, then he probably fucked her, too. Probably right at that same time. He was probably right
beside them, out of range of the camera while they were licking and sucking each other like that. That
son-of-a-bitch has it made, he thought enviously as he watched, unaware that Kate had been filmed by
May secretly. Unaware that the session of wild sex he had just had with Rex and May was recorded on
tape, too.
Rex watched the tape with his lust for Kate growing, as well. I'll have her tomorrow, he thought smugly.
And with the film of that little escapade, it's just one more step until I have Vikki, he mused. And I'll have
it all on tape.
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Wife On Film - erotic sex book free - Chapter 8

Unread post by sexy_parul » 19 Jan 2016 08:17

Chapter 8
Rex was lounging comfortably on the velvet couch, watching the tape of May and Kate on the big
projection screen. Hmmm, he thought, I wonder if Kate's gonna be as good in real life as she is on tape?
May had left just a few minutes earlier to meet Kate at the swimming pool. They had planned to meet
again today after that hot fuck-session they had had a few days ago. May knew that Kate was expecting
it just to be her and May again, but a little surprise would be waiting for Kate once she got to Rex's
apartment. A little surprise, May laughed to herself as she walked toward the pool. A little ten-inch
surprise!
Rex was becoming excited with anticipation as he waited for May to return with Kate. He decided that
now would be as good as any to call Jon and bring him into the plan. Reaching to the side of the couch,
he picked up the phone and dialed Jon and Ronee's number, hoping that Jon would answer and not
Ronee.
"Hello," Jon answered and Rex breathed a sigh of relief.
"Hey, Jon. This is Rex!"
"Yeah?"
"I'm gonna do you a favor, buddy. And then you're gonna do me a favor," Rex said.
"What?"
"Well, you know when you were over here yesterday?"
"How the hell could I possibly forget?" Jon laughed.
"Well, it's all on tape."
"What!? What the fuck do you mean it's all on tape?"
"Whoa! Relax, relax," Rex replied. "Nobody has to see it. Not if you do a little favor for me. And then
I'll do you a favor."
"Just what the hell do you mean?" Jon asked angrily, furious that Rex had taped him fucking May without
him knowing it.
"Here's what you do," Rex explained. "Tomorrow afternoon al two o'clock you arrange to have Vikki
come over here."
"Hell, I can't do that. Ronee watches her like a damn hawk!"
"Find a way," Rex said. "That is, unless you want Ronee to see that tape of you and me and May."
"Okay, okay, Goddamnit!" Jon fumed, shocked and angered that Rex would blackmail him that way,
using him to set up a seduction scene with Vikki.
"Just cool down a minute," Rex laughed. "You haven't heard what I'm gonna do for you!"
"It better be pretty goddamned good!"
"It is, it is!" Rex chuckled. "In exactly thirty minutes you get your ass over here to my apartment. Got it?"
"What the hell for? So you can blackmail me some more, you son-of-a-bitch!"
"Kate's gonna be here!"
"What!?"
"Kate's gonna be here! Naked! And fucking with me and May!"
"No shit?" Jon exclaimed, suddenly losing his anger.
"No shit!" Rex said. "And if you get over here, you can fuck her, too!"
"Goddamn! If you're telling the truth, that more than makes up for a little friendly blackmail," Jon said
with lust already evident in his voice.
"Don't worry. I'm telling the truth," Rex assured him. "See. It's not really blackmail. It's just a couple of
friends doing each other a favor!"
"Right! Right!" Jon agreed emphatically. "See you in thirty minutes!"
Good, Rex thought, that's all settled. Now if May would just get here with that little red-haired piece of
ass ...
"Come on in, honey," Rex heard May say to Kate as the door swung open. Rex watched as Kate
followed May into the living room. She hadn't noticed his presence.
"Hi, Kate!" Rex sang out, knowing that she would be shocked as hell to see him there.
"Who are you ... who's that ... who is he, May?" Kate sputtered, startled by the sight of a man right
there in the room where she had hoped they were going to fuck.
"Cool down, baby," May said soothingly, reaching for Kate's bikini strings as she spoke. "Everything's
cool. This is Rex. This is his apartment!"
"Oh," Kate said weakly, already realizing the spot she was in. "I guess he's gonna be here with us while
we ... you know ..."
"That's right, baby," May said as Kate's bikini top dropped to the floor. "He's not just gonna be here ...
he's gonna join in!"
"Don't worry, Kate. This is gonna even be more fun than what you had the other day," Rex said, pointing
to the TV image of May and Kate sucking each other wildly.
"Show her what she's got in store for her," May said. She had left Kate standing in the middle of the
floor with just her bikini bottoms on while she hurriedly began removing her own clothes.
"Yeah, Kate," Rex responded. He untied the sash to his silk gown and
shrugged it off his shoulders. He dropped to the floor, revealing his
semi-erect ten-inch cock already in a state of arousal,
"Oh, God!" Kate gasped.
"It's not like any of that teenage cock you've probably seen, is it?" May laughed. She stepped out of the
pile of discarded clothes at her feet and walked over to where Rex was standing. She picked up his
heavy cock with one hand and said, "Come on over here, honey. You're just gonna love this!"
Kate was already responding. She had lost her initial fear as soon as she had seen the fascinating sight of
that cock. Eagerly, she obeyed May's command and walked over to where they stood. Her face
glowing with a hot blush and a wicked grin, she stepped out of her bikini panties and revealed her entire
teenage body.
"Uummmm," Rex said approvingly. "You're gonna make this thing too big to handle if you keep turning
me on like that," he said as she began to lewdly and shamelessly run her hands over her lovely skin,
caressing her tits and belly. Rex's cock responded immediately to the seductive sight. It grew thicker and
longer right before the eyes of the two deliciously naked women. May began to slowly stroke her hand
up and down the length of Rex's cock as it swelled larger.
"Taste it, honey," she instructed. "There's nothing like it!"
Kate dropped to her knees in front of Rex and grasped his cock with both hands. She raised it to her
mouth and began to lick the head in light, teasing circles that elicited a sigh of pleasure from Rex. She
continued to lick larger and larger circles around the bulbous head, trying to force his still-growing cock
into her mouth. She obviously had never dealt with this size of cock before.
"Just take it slowly, baby," May instructed, getting down on her knees beside Kate. "A little at a time ...
that's right ... cover the whole head with your tongue."
"You tell her, baby," Rex groaned as Kate began the cock-sucking learning process from a true master
of the art. She held off trying to force the head into her mouth and did as May said, covering the entire
head of his prick with her roaming, wet tongue."
"That's it ... slow and easy ... get it good and wet," May said as she watched Kate's performance
closely. She placed a hand on Kate's pert young teenage ass and caressed her smooth cheeks as she
gave Kate her lesson. "Now just a little at a time ... suck it in ... that's good ... uuummmmm, that's right.
Isn't that great?" she asked excitedly as the head of Rex's cock disappeared into Kate's mouth. Kate
grunted her agreement and sucked in another inch of his massive cock, closing her eyes with delight.
"Uuuummmm, just relax your throat ... let it in ... let it all in," May sighed, running her fingertips through
the warm crevice of Kate's ass. Rex sighed deeply as he felt and watched his cock being sucked into
Kate's hot, wet mouth.
May began fingering Kate's pussy and asshole, preparing them for what was coming: Rex's ten-incher at
its peak of passion. As soon as she had just a little more of his cock in her mouth and she was good and
excited, the real fucking would begin. May knew that Rex had called Jon and that he would be there
soon. And May was sure that Rex wanted to be the first one to get his cock in Kate's tight little twat.
May probed deeply in Kate's pussy. Uummmmm, she thought, she's good and ready right now.
"Okay, baby. That's all the time we've got for prick-sucking," May said. Kate withdrew her mouth,
letting Rex's cock ease out from between her lips.
"I was just getting the hang of it," Kate whined.
"Boy! No shit!" Rex agreed.
"Come on over here to the couch, honey," May instructed. "Don't you want to feel that pretty cock of
his in your little pussy?" Kate looked alarmed but excited by the possibility and seated herself on the
couch next to May.
"All right, Rex. Give her a real taste of that thing!" May laughed as she repositioned herself next to Kate
so that she would have a good close-up of the action.
"I hope you're ready for this, baby," Rex said lustily, "because I sure am!" With that, he knelt on the floor
in front of the couch between Kate's outstretched legs. His cock was red and wet with Kate's saliva.
He pushed Kate's knees up to her tits, spreading and exposing her red-haired snatch. "God, you look
hot!" he exclaimed as her wet pussy came into view. He leaned forward and moved his cock toward her
cunt.
"I'll take care of that," May said and grabbed his cock, placing it exactly at the open mouth of Kate's
twat. She rubbed it around the opening, stirring up the hot juices inside. "She's all ready," May said
breathlessly.
Kate closed her eyes as she felt the giant prick begin its slow penetration into her. At first she felt like
screaming. It was too big, she thought. But she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth and let the big cock
slowly screw itself into her cunt. She could hear Rex breathing hoarsely and felt May's warm presence
beside her as her level of pain and pleasure mounted. She gasped involuntarily as the ten-inch prick
began to fill her. Oh, shit, she thought, I can't take it! It's too much! But she felt her body giving in to the
wickedly wonderful feeling. She pulled her knees higher and angled her pussy for deeper penetration.
She felt her cunt-muscles throb and convulse uncontrollably around his huge pecker. She heard a
passionate cry and then realized it came from her own lips as the base of his cock touched her stretched,
strained cunt-lips and the head of his invading prick touched her somewhere deep inside.
"Aaaaahhhhh ... oh, shit ... oh ... ooohhhh!" she cried as her pussy twitched in wild spasms of pleasure.
She opened her eyes and gasped at the sight of her cunt stretched to the point of tearing, the lips a bright
red color, wrapped tightly around the base of Rex's shaft.
The erotic sight was soon blocked from her view by another erotic image. May climbed up onto the
couch and straddled Kate's reclining head. Her pussy was less than a foot from Kate's face. Kate
groaned deeply at the combined sensations of deep cuntal penetration and lesbian desire. She grabbed
for May's hips and pulled her dripping, hot cunt to her mouth, burying her face in the inflamed flesh,
lapping and sucking and biting wildly.
"Aaaahhhh ... suck it ... suck it!" May cried as she let herself be pulled down on top of Kate's face.
"Fuck her, Rex! She's going crazy on my cunt. Fuck her. Fuck her hard!" Rex began a slow steady
rhythm in Kate's tight pussy as he gazed excitedly at the sexy teenager devouring May's cunt. He
stroked deeply and smoothly, loving the gripping spasms of her almost virgin hole. They all three shook
and writhed with their own intermingled lusts and pleasures, each feeding off the other as their excitement
and frenzy grew and grew.
They continued on bucking and twisting and groaning as they enjoyed each other's body. They had gone
on for far longer than any of them realized, totally oblivious to time, when Jon entered through the
unlocked door.
"Holy shit!"
Only Rex even bothered to turn his attention to the newcomer. "Come on in ... come on ... here she is,"
he gasped, critically close to shooting his wad into Kate's convulsing pussy.
"Goddamn!" Jon exclaimed as he stumbled over to the three lovers, tugging at his clothes and already
getting a terrific hard-on. He stood to the side of the three wildly straining bodies and watched with
excitement as he removed the rest of his clothes. He could tell that they were all three on the brink of
orgasm, and he felt his own excitement growing with theirs.
Kate felt the heat of her loins melt to pure sexual honey around Rex's deeply probing cock. She
mouthed May's cunt wildly and hungrily, driving on to more and more frenzied and delirious actions by
May's gasping and bawling. She could feel May coming, the heat and throbbing of her greatly enlarged
clit increasing magnificently in her mouth. It was pure ecstasy. She felt like she was coming in her cunt
and in her mouth at the same time.
"Aaaaaggghhh ... suck ... suck it ... aaaahhhh!" May screamed with delirious delight as her orgasm
shook her body.
"Aaaawwww ... I'm gonna come in you, baby!" Rex groaned in a deep sexual growl as he felt himself
beginning to spurt and spew his hot jism, his cock-head buried as deep as it would go inside her tight
little cunt.
Jon's excitement grew almost uncontrollable as he watched the three entangled lovers bucking and
shouting and convulsing as they all three were over-powered by tremendous waves of orgasm. He gazed
intently at Kate in particular as the massive group climax dwindled and May climbed off of Kate's wet,
flushed face, leaving her glistening and gasping and dazed. Rex withdrew his shining prick from her
ragged pink hole and Jon saw thick drops of cum oozing out of her gaping pussy.
"Mmmmmmmm, that was good, baby," May moaned, sliding down to the floor in front of Kate. "Didn't
you just love that big cock?" she asked as she pressed her mouth to Kate's ravaged cunt and began to
devour the cum that was leaking from deep inside her.
"You're next, buddy," Rex said weakly. He was sprawled on the thick carpet, resting from the draining
power of his orgasm. "And she is really one tight piece of ass!"
"Just a second," May said, lifting her head momentarily from between the thighs of the dazed, panting
Kate. She plunged her tongue deeply into Kate's hole, trying to suck in every drop of Rex's jism that had
flooded her pussy. She held the lips of the tender, teenage cunt-lips apart and pressed her open mouth
against her open pussy-mouth, sucking hard to extract every drop of jism.
"Okay, she's all yours," May said, licking her lips hungrily. She grabbed Jon by the hand and pulled him
down to the couch, his angry cock sticking straight up and ready for action. Kate's desire had been
reawakened by May's avid tonguing of her pussy and she responded immediately to May's instruction to
mount Jon's hard prick. She climbed on top of his lap, her thighs straddling him and her firm young
teenage tits staring him right in the face.
"Uuummmm, more cock. I love it!" she said as she lowered her hips until her spread cunt touched the
head of his cock.
"Oooh, you're hot!" Jon said. "Come on, Kate! Drop your ass right down on me! Let me really feel what
it's like in there!"
Kate lowered her hips swiftly, sending Jon's hard prick right to the center of her womb. "Aaaahhhhh,"
she sighed, regaining for a second time that feeling of a long, solid cock filling her young cunt!
"Mmmmmmmmm ... I love it ... I love your cock!"
May, who had been attending to Rex's cum-covered prick, turned her attention to the two lovers.
"That's right, baby! Take it all in!" she yelled, turned on at the sight of Kate's wriggling and squirming
hips, impaled on Jon's erect cock. "Lean forward, honey," she instructed. "Push your tits against his
chest." Kate complied rubbing her tits and hard, hot nipples against Jon's chest, their mouths meeting in a
wild, passionate kiss. "Now spread her ass-cheeks apart, Jon," May ordered, gazing lustfully at Kate's
tight ass bobbing up and down on Jon's prick. Jon grabbed a firm young cheek in each hand and pulled
the two white buns of her ass apart to expose her pink, wrinkled asshole with its light surrounding fringe
of red hair.
"There it is, baby," May said, turning toward Rex. "There's that crazy asshole of hers that I told you
about. Looks nice, doesn't it?" As if to prove her point, she knelt between Jon's legs and dipped her
head down between Kate's spread cheeks. She flicked her hot tongue out at the puckered hole,
tantalizing it with the tip of her tongue and nipping at it with her lips. She pressed her tongue into the very
center of the tightly clenched hole as Rex watched and easily penetrated the seeming tightness.
"Goddam! You're right, it loosens up just like that," Rex said, amazed at the depth to which May had
sunk her tongue into Kate's rosy asshole. "Move over, baby. I've gotta get me some of that!"
Kate had been oblivious to their voices, aware only of the nice, long cock inside her pussy and the
probing, snaking tongue inside her asshole. She didn't expect the sudden pressure of a much larger
object against her sensitive but resilient shit-hole. At first it was just an added thrill to the pleasure she
was already experiencing in her cunt. Then she felt her asshole being forced open wider and wider until
she screamed out in pain.
"Ooohhhh ... it's tooo big ... it hurts!" she cried, aware suddenly of the fact that it was Rex behind her,
trying to spear her tender anus with his massive cock. "Aaahhh ... aaaahhhh," she sighed as she resigned
herself to her fate, being held tightly in place by both strong men. It was so tight. She didn't know if she
could take it. But it was going in ... she could feel it ... slowly pushing in deeper ... deeper ...
"Aaaaahhhhhheeeeeeaaaaa!" she screamed. "SHOVE IT ... PUSH IT ... FUCK IT!" She felt the
tremendous release of her asshole relaxing to receive the massive cock, the incredible feeling of her
bowels being filled with hot, huge cock. The cock in her cunt was being squeezed even tighter by the
ass-fucking. It was too much. She felt herself almost blacking out from the intensity of the crazy, gripping
sexual pleasure.
May looked on with excitement of her own. She was amazed at how passionately intense the young girl
was. She was amazed at how turned-on it made her to watch Kate being fucked that way, too. She
grabbed the big dildo from its hiding place and began fucking herself savagely. Kate's burning,
stretching, oozing pussy and asshole drove all four of them on and on into sexual delirium!
"Fuck her ... fuck her hard ... oh, God!" May cried as she felt the intensity of the scene pushing her to
the summit of a fiercely powerful orgasm. Oh, it's too good, she thought in her sex-ravaged mind. And
tomorrow, she dreamily remembered, Kate and Ronee and Rex and me ... and Vikki, too!
"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!"

Fuck Me if you can

sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: Wife On Film - erotic sex book free - Chapter 9

Unread post by sexy_parul » 19 Jan 2016 08:18

Chapter 9
Rex waited patiently for what was to come. He was so hot and excited down deep inside he could
hardly stand it, but he was straining to maintain his calm and patience. He knew it would be worth the
wait. Goddamn, he kept repeating to himself, she's gonna be great. He and May had planned
everything expertly. Their innocent little game of video blackmail was working perfectly, and Rex was
ready now for the final payoff-Vikki!
The knock at the door made his cock twitch in his pants. He knew it was her. He knew that Jon would
come through like he said he would.
His mind was in a sensual haze as he opened the door and saw her standing there. Her youth and
innocence and baby-faced sexiness hit him like a brick. He'd rarely seen her this close up and the texture
of her skin and taut swelling of her teenage tits and hips was staggering.
"Come on in," he said in a hoarse, lust-filled voice. He didn't even bother to hold the door or wait for her
to enter, but just walked over to the big red couch and prepared to entertain her with a few select tapes.
"Why did Jon want me to come over here?" Vikki asked softly as she strolled over to the couch. "Is he
here?" she asked, looking around the room, giving Rex a long, cool view of her sexy face framed by soft
blonde curls.
"No," Rex said softly. Goddam, he thought, I must sound like a zombie.
Realizing how dazed his actions were, he tried to liven himself up. "Just you and me. Two's company
but three's ..." He trailed off in mid-sentence as Vikki sat down beside him on the couch. Her body
curved sexily into the soft velvet, contouring itself to the smooth material .
"Just you and me?" she asked innocently with a voice dripping with sex. She crossed her legs
gracefully, accentuating the curves of her body revealed through the light white cloth of her summer
slacks. The matching cloth of her blouse revealed the tightness and firmness of her young, budding tits as
she placed one hand behind her head.
Rex gaped with astonishment. Jesus Christ, he thought, she isn't even going to take any seducing. He
allowed his eyes to wander over her luscious body, amazed at the sexiness this teenager possessed. He
never realized she was this sensual. Then it hit him: she was a natural. Just like May. A gorgeous,
passionate woman born to give and take the most intense of sexual pleasures. He could see it now in her
languid blue eyes. That look. Just like May, only in a teenager's face and a teenager's body!
Struggling to regain control of himself, Rex walked slowly over to the video console and began to turn
on the tape. "I have a tape I made that you might find interesting," he said in a soft, thick voice as he
looked back over his shoulder at her sexy form that seemed to pulsate with lust.
"I'd love to see it," she whispered, her voice filled with lust for Rex that was becoming more and more
obvious. She lounged back against the couch even more sensuously, making herself invitingly open to
him.
"The hell with that," Rex said just as his finger touched the button. He flipped a few switches with one
hand and point to the big projection screen with the other. "Watch," he instructed and sent a hot,
pulsating image of lust-driven sexual activity bursting onto the screen.
He changed his mind at the last minute. Why bother with all the preliminaries? he thought. Shit, I don't
need it! And instead of beginning the series of different films that he had planned on showing her to build
up her sexual desire, he went straight for the real thing.
Vikki responded as he had expected she would-not with a gasp of surprise but with a sigh of passion.
The image before her was a madly passionate entanglement of her Aunt Ronee, her best friend Kate,
and May. There were all three in a hot naked pile on Rex's big bed, tongues licking pussies, hands
pinching nipples, dildoes penetrating assholes - - a wicked, wonderful view of sexual pleasure which
appealed to her immediately. Rex turned up the sound and the moans and cries joined with the noises of
passion that Vikki was already making.
"Oooohhhhh, baby," was all Rex could utter as he slid in beside her on the couch, immediately beginning
to run his hands over the hot curves of her body.
"Rex ... ooohhh," she moaned, pressing herself against him. "I've wanted a man all summer ... you ... it
had to be you. I've been dreaming about you for months," she confessed breathlessly in an
uncontrollable rush of teenage lust. It was music to Rex's ears!
"I want you," she whispered, her face flushed with a pink glow and a languid look of passion in her eyes.
She began undressing herself shamelessly, first removing her blouse to reveal her finely shaped tits with
nipples swollen and aching for attention. Rex gazed on in a state of sexual shock as next she slid her
pants down her long, silky legs and revealed the golden-haired triangle at the base of her firm belly.
"I've been dying for you all summer ... I want you now," she whispered, leaning back against the couch
and spreading her legs with a complete lack on inhibition.
"Goddamn," Rex muttered to himself as he stared at her perfect body. He could feel the heat of her
passion-inflamed skin and smell the sweet, musky scent of her virgin pussy. He leaned forward and
gently touched her hot cunt-lips. She moaned with an intensity of passion that assured him of the
pleasure of things to come. He felt the heat and wetness and throbbing of her still-closed pussy-lips.
Slowly and softly he opened them, watching the expression of rapture on her face, lightly stroking the
tips of his fingers through the steaming wetness of her cunt. "I'm gonna make you feel like you never
imagined possible," he said in a hoarse whisper, feeling her cunt-hole nip at his fingertips just as May's
lovely cunt did. He raised his fingers to his lips and tasted the sweet innocence of her pussy.
"Uuummmmm," he moaned deeply.
"Vikki? Do you like this?" he asked, nodding his head toward the scene of the three female lovers on the
video screen.
"Uuuummmmm ... yes," she sighed as she returned her gaze to the stimulating scene. Ronee's mouth was
glued to May's fat pussy, the sounds of her licking and sucking quite audible over the speaker. Kate was
working the big dildo in and out of Ronee's pussy and tickling Ronee's flexing asshole at the same time.
Kate's legs were spread wide and May's skilled fingers pulled and stretched her swollen pussy-flesh as
they devoured each other. It was a powerfully sexy scene to watch.
"I thought you'd like it," Rex replied. "It's not a tape."
"It's not?" Vikki asked, turning her lust-filled face toward Rex.
"No, baby," Rex sighed. "That's live! They're all three just in the next room. " Vikki stared at him
unbelievingly with a look of growing excitement on her face. "What do you say to joining them?"
"Will you ... will you fuck me?" she asked pleadingly.
"Yeah, baby," he replied with a wicked gleam in his eyes. "And they can help!"
They retired to the bedroom where Rex abandoned Vikki to the three excited women in the bed. He
undressed himself leisurely and watched with pleasure as Kate and May and Ronee caressed and kissed
Vikki's excited young body from head to toe.
Within minutes, his ten-inch cock was buried to the hilt in the tender, virgin pussy of the beautiful
teenager. Her smooth pussy-muscles squeezed and kneaded ms rock-hard meat just like he knew they
would. The lust in her face as he moved his long cock slowly inside the sensitive tunnel of her cunt was
that of a woman who had completely abandoned her body and soul to passion. The other three women
continued to caress both Vikki and Rex as the virgin fucking progressed. They stroked and kissed and
licked every part of the two lovers' bodies as all five of them became engulfed in the passion of the
moment.
"Rex! Hey, are you here?" Jon called out as he let himself in the unlocked door. Hearing no answer, he
walked on in to the big living room and headed instinctively to the couch, attracted by the noise coming
from the video recorder. He had wanted to find out how Rex had made out with Vikki, but if there was
a good tape on ... what the hell?
He sat down on the couch and gazed intently at the scene, not recognizing all the participants at first.
"Goddamn!" he cried as the initial confusion of the scene passed. There was Rex, his back to the camera
and his big cock driving in and out of Vikki's pussy. Jon could just see Vikki's face and could easily
observe the intense passion that Rex was giving her. The lips of her tight, pink pussy were stretched in a
hot, glistening circle around Rex's dick as it slid smoothly in and out of her cunt. He could make out her
sharp cries of ecstasy each time his big cock slammed into her.
"And three other women, too!" he said to himself, closely observing the rest of the erotic action. There
was Kate, her face pressed between the cheeks of Rex's ass, licking his asshole while she fondled his
balls with her fingers. And May was at the other end, devouring Vikki's perfect tits with her hungry
mouth while she rubbed Vikki's hand into her own hot pussy. And last of all there was his wife, Ronee!
She was crouched beside the two lovers, holding one of Vikki's delicate feet as she sucked her toes, her
other hand between Vikki's dripping thighs where one finger was buried inside her teenage asshole.
"Jesus Christ," Jon exclaimed, "what a tape!" Still unaware that the action he was watching was going on
right then in the same apartment, he leaned back on the couch and decided to go ahead and enjoy it.
"Goddamn," he muttered to himself enviously, "that sucker really has it made!"
The End
:angelic-blueglow: :angelic-blueglow: :angelic-blueglow: :angelic-blueglow:

Fuck Me if you can