Erotic book - Hot Pants Weather Girl by Ray Todd

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic book - Hot Pants Weather Girl by Ray Todd

Unread post by admin » 26 Jan 2016 08:53

Chapter 10
Watching the broadcast from the control room with the group, Anita Weston was literally creaming over
Randy Witmore. The handsome newscaster had excited her so much that she wasn't even aware of the
warm secret glances between Babs Conners and her husband. When the news was over, Randy joined
them in the control room while Paula went down to the lobby to wait for Rex who was joining them a
little later.
After chattering for a few minutes, Babs left with Drew on the pretext of showing him around the station.
Finally left alone with Randy, Anita was filled with a strange excitement that she couldn't quite
understand.
"God, you're a beautiful woman," Randy suddenly said to Anita who was standing across the small room
from him.
"Thank you," she smiled, completely captivated by the handsome man.
Smiling, Randy walked across the room and gently placed his hands on Anita's shoulders. Still not
speaking, he grasped her waist, drawing her lovely body up tightly against his. Too startled to resist,
Anita could feel his hard cock pressing against her from within his pants. With practically no sex life for
the past several months, Anita felt a strange excitement as his thick boner throbbed against her crotch
through the thin material of their clothes.
Still not releasing the woman, Randy reached down and took her firm ass, pulling her steaming pussy up
tighter against his pounding cock. Through her thin dress, Anita could feel his hands deliciously
massaging her butt while his fingers goosed in and out of the soft quivering crevice between her firm
asscheeks. Fully realizing that what they were doing was wrong, Anita knew deep in her heart that she
would surrender to him as his big hard dick rotated persistently against her twat.
The pleasure mounted in her smoldering loins. She suddenly threw her arms around his neck and pulled
his mouth down against her hot open lips. Their mouths locked passionately together in a deep French
kiss, Anita frantically ground her hot pussy back and forth against the big hard cock-bulge in his pants.
Still clutching Anita's squirming ass, Randy lifted her and carried the woman over to a small sofa. Laying
her back on the cushions, he sat on the edge, his hand moving up along the soft flesh of her inner thighs
beneath the short dress. His stiff prick gave a sudden lurch when his fingers made contact with Anita's
juice-soaked panties. Hooking his fingers into the waistband of the flimsy little garment, he ripped them
off with one hard yank. Lifting her short skirt above her hips, Randy stared at the lovely slit, only inches
from his eyes. The slippery pussy-lips were swollen with passion, drops of hot cunt juice glistening
against the soft pink flesh.
Crazed by the delicious sight of her hot, open slit, Randy tenderly parted her bare thighs with his hands
and lowered his mouth and face into the musky warmth of her juice-drenched cunt.
"Oh, my God!" squealed Anita, feeling a hot wet tongue against her clit for the first time in her life.
"Jesus, that feels good!"
Eating pussy was something her husband had never done to her, and the first electric shock of Randy's
soft thick tongue on her clitoris almost blew Anita's mind. She was soon lurching and writhing frantically
on the sofa as the man's mouth and tongue worked hungrily on her twat.
"Oh, God, Randy!" she squealed, pounding her fists against the cushion.
"That feels so fuckin' good, baby!"
Clutching at her squirming ass, Randy sank his tongue even deeper into the hot depths of the woman's
juicy slit, his upper lip deliciously teasing her erect clitoris.
"Shit, honey!" she shrieked, biting her own wrist. "I can't stand it, baby, I can't stand it! Oh, Christ, it
feels so fuckin' good!"
Anita was hysterically grabbing and pulling on her own tits, almost out of her mind with the intense
ecstasy.
"Suck, baby, suck!" she screamed, pinching and twisting her big swollen nipples. "Shit, honey, suck ...
SUCK ... SUCK!"
Anita had lost all sense of reality, and was conscious of nothing but the electrifying sensations that were
screaming through her lusting body.
"Oh, sweet fuckin' Jesus, I'm gonna come!" she shrieked, grabbing Randy's head and pushing his mouth
down tighter against her spit-soaked cunt. "I'm coming, baby! COMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!"
Her beautiful body jerked wildly as she was consumed by the most intense orgasm she'd ever
experienced.
"God, that was wonderful," she whispered up to the man as he got to his feet.
"And so are you," he smiled.
"Oh, Randy," she giggled, seeing the big bulge still in the front of his pants. "Why don't you take your
fucking clothes off and empty that big hard boner in my hot little cunt?"
While the man was disrobing, Anita quickly removed her dress and lay back on the sofa, her lovely legs
deliciously spread for him. A delicious glow seared through her loins when he dropped his shorts,
revealing his big lusty cock. Moving toward the sofa, Randy was just about to mount her when he
unconsciously glanced up at the control-room clock.
"Oh, my God!" he suddenly gasped. "The engineers will be in here in just a few seconds for the station
break."
"What will we do?" she asked in a frightened voice.
"Everyone is probably downstairs at the party," he panted, gathering up his clothes from the floor. "Let's
slip into Wayne Marshal's office across the hall."
Clinging to their garments, the naked couple peered into the hall, and not seeing anyone, they made a
dash for Marshal's door. They were just disappearing into the room when Babs and Drew rounded a
corner on their way to the privacy of her office which adjoined Wayne's.
"My God," giggled Babs. "Wasn't that your wife with Randy?"
"It sure was," he replied in a stunned voice. "And bare-assed naked. I can't believe it!"
"Why not?" whispered Babs, gently squeezing his arm. "We're gonna be naked in a couple of minutes
ourselves."
"But my wife," he continued, "it doesn't seem possible."
"Come on," giggled Babs, taking his hand. "Let's go into my office and watch them through the keyhole."
A few moments later when they were in Babs' office, peering through the opening, they could see Anita's
and Randy's naked bodies standing just inside the doorway. Anita was excitedly stroking Randy's thick
boner, as she and the newscaster stared in amazement at the sofa where Wayne Marshal was noisily
sucking on little Jenny's fourteen-year-old twat.
"My God!" gasped Drew, watching the older man going down on his daughter's cunt. "Look at that old
bastard eating my kid out."
"She seems to be enjoying it," giggled Babs. "And your wife is sure having fun with Randy's big prick."
The lewd scene was really turning Babs on and she quickly lowered Drew's zipper and whipped out his
stiff hard-on.
The couple was soon quickly undressing as they took turns peeking through the keyhole.
"God," whispered Anita to Randy in the other room as they stood just inside the door watching Wayne
Marshal going down on her little daughter. "I should stop him, but I know how much she's enjoying it.
I'd never dreamed that anything could feel as good as the tongue-fucking you just gave me."
"A cock-fuck is better," he smiled down at the woman who was excitedly stroking his big thick rod.
"I'll bet it would be with this big beauty," she giggled.
"Wanta fuck?" grinned Randy.
"Shit, yes," she answered excitedly. "But where will we go?"
"Let's do it right here on the floor," suggested the man. "This carpet is soft and deep."
"How about them?" Anita whispered, glancing over at Wayne and her daughter on the sofa.
"They shouldn't mind," laughed Randy. "Anyway, they seem quite busy."
Watching through the keyhole from the other room, Drew couldn't believe it when he saw his wife lie
down on the carpet and spread her thighs for the handsome newscaster.
"Jesus Christ!" he said to Babs as he watched Randy crouch down between her legs. "Look at that. He's
gonna stick his cock in my wife's cunt."
"So what," giggled Babs as Drew moved away so she could peer through the keyhole. "You're gonna
stuff your prick into me in a second."
They took turns watching as Randy slowly drilled his big throbbing boner up into the hot depths of
Anita's juicy slit.
"Oh, Jesus," they heard Anita moan as Randy's prick slid up through her stretched cunt-flesh until it
nudged against the very end of her twat. When her long neglected cunt was filled with cock, a lovely
smile spread across Anita's face as she felt his warm lusty balls nestled into the soft meaty crevice
between her widely splayed asscheeks.
"Oh, God, I love that nice hard cock," she whispered, screwing her naked body up tighter against his,
making certain that every last inch of his delicious prick was embedded in her hot, clasping cunt.
When he partially withdrew for another plunge, Anita clenched her teeth, waiting eagerly for his second
thrust. The woman shivered with joy as his bloated shaft rubbed deliciously against her sensitive cunt
flesh.
"AAAAAAGGHH!" she shrieked in ecstasy when his hard pole of thick meat drove wildly up into her
lust-filled twat.
Startled by the sudden scream, little Jenny's eyes flew open. She was completely stunned when she saw
Randy Witmore fucking his cock into her naked mother on the floor. Wayne was as equally shocked
when he removed his mouth from the youngster's little dripping pussy.
"Oh, shit!" Anita was screaming as the man's big boner sawed rhythmically in and out of her hot pussy.
"That's it, baby! That's it! Fuck me good!"
Spurred on by the woman's squeals of excitement, Randy was soon pounding his big dork savagely into
the screaming woman's hot, writhing hole.
"Let's go join the party," giggled Babs. "It looks like they're having a ball."
"Okay," grinned Drew, opening the door. "This could be quite a party."
"Look, Daddy!" squealed Jenny when she saw her naked father entering the room with Babs. "Mom's
gettin' fucked!"
"I can see that," he grinned, unable to keep his eyes away from Randy's big cock as it slammed in and
out of his wife's frothy cunt. "And she seems to be enjoying it."
"Who wouldn't?" giggled Jenny, running across the room to her father.
"Fucking is fun."
"What do you know about it?" he grinned.
"Shit," she giggled. "I've been screwed lots of times."
"What?" he asked in an astounded voice.
"Sure," she beamed, wrapping her fingers around his stiff naked cock.
"Will you fuck me?"
"Of course not," he grinned, pleased with the way little Jenny was playing with his hard prick.
"Please," she begged.
"God, no," he said in a stern voice. "Fathers don't fuck their little kids."
"Then may I jack you off?" she asked, still gently stroking his excited boner.
"Well," he smiled, looking into her pleading eyes, "I guess you can do that to me."
"Oh, good!" she cried, leading him over to the sofa.
Seeing that father and daughter were going to have their own little party, Wayne Marshal quietly left the
room.
When Drew was spread out on his back with his stiff rod pointing up toward the ceiling, Jenny began
teasing his foreskin up and down over his bloated cockhead. Staring at his daughter's naked little body
as she deliciously stroked his stiff prick, Drew was more aroused than he'd ever been in his life. The man
was staring at the child's sweet hot pussy as she knelt next to him on the sofa with her thighs spread
open. The desire to drill his cock up into Jenny's sweet little twat was almost more than he could control
as he watched the creamy juices oozing out from between her little pink pussy-lips.
Jenny seemed to instinctively know this, and lifting her one leg, she quickly straddled her father's loins.
As if in a trance, Drew just stared at her cute dripping pussy as the youngster slowly squatted, lowering
herself down toward his big bloated cockhead. When her wet little slit grazed against the hard hotness of
his purple knob, she began trembling with anticipation.
Watching her, Drew was completely aware of what was happening, but he had no will to stop her.
Staring between the youngster's legs, Drew could think of nothing but that cute little cunt closing tight and
hot around his throbbing boner. The man still made no attempt to stop her when Jenny positioned the
open lips of her little cunt right against the smooth hardness of his big fiery cockhead. Squirming over
him, she tried to work his huge knob into her tiny pussy.
"Oooooooooh!" the child squealed with joy when the head of his cock slipped into her widely stretched
little cunt-mouth.
Then holding her breath as she slowly let herself down, she felt her dad's hard thick dick glide all the way
up into the hot tightness of her fuck-hole. Looking into the child's excited face, he smiled up at her,
waiting for her young cunt to adjust to the bigness of his dong. It was the tightest hottest little twat he'd
ever been in.
"Oh, Daddy!" she whispered. "It feels so big."
Grasping the child's hips, he began slowly working his prick up and down inside of her. Jenny's big eyes
rolled crazily as she felt her father's huge tool moving in her snug little hole.
"How does that feel?" he whispered to the youngster. "Does it hurt?"
"Sorta," she answered. "But it feels good."
With her slick, hot little cunt gripping his cock so tightly, Drew could no longer control his greedy lust.
Panting excitedly, he began fucking the kid in earnest, his long hard strokes lifting her right up off his belly.
"Oh, yes, Daddy!" she squealed with joy. "Fuck me hard!"
Propelled by the powerful thrusts of his hips as he rammed his dick into her, Jenny was bouncing like
crazy on her dad's belly. Her firm young tits were bouncing wildly as Jenny's tight little cunt-lips sucked
and squeezed on his slippery dork.
"Oh, shit, Daddy!" she cried. "I love it ... I LOVE IT!"
Half-crazed with lust, the man was drilling his hard meat into the tightest, hottest little cunt he'd ever
fucked. Nothing had ever felt like this little fourteen-year-old twat. No longer even trying to be gentle, he
was fucking up into her for all he was worth, lifting her right off his body with every vicious plunge of his
massive cock.
Jenny couldn't believe how good her dad's man-sized prick felt in her tiny cunt. It had hurt a bit at first,
but it had been a delicious hurt that was pure ecstasy. Her tight cunt-walls were tingling with rapture as
the friction of his thrusting boner increased. There was a wild gleam in her eyes and a half-crazed grin on
her face as she felt herself on the verge of an orgasm.
"Ooooooooooh, Daddy!" she squealed. "Keep pumpin', honey! I'm almost there! I'm gonna come ...
GONNA COME! OOOOOOOOOH, I'M COMING ...
COMMMIIINNNGGG! SO GOOD! SO GOOOOOOOD!"
Rocking back and forth on her father's plunging cock, her horny little clit was rubbing deliciously against
the top ridge of his rigid boner. Her eyes were rolling wildly as the wrenching climax shook her entire
body. Jenny was screaming crazily as the joy of her overwhelming orgasm increased in intensity. The
child's spasming little twat was squeezing hotly on his thrusting prick as he rapidly approached his own
ejaculation.
Feeling the jizz gushing up through his burning shaft, her father gave a final brutal thrust, firing a hot thick
load of cum into the child's writhing belly. The massive discharge of thick sperm filled her twat to
overflowing and it flowed out from between her cock-squeezing cuntlips, running down all over his belly.
After the first gush, his big jerking prick continued shooting spurt after spurt into her little cum-soaked
cunt.
"Ooooooooh, Daddy," whispered Jenny, rolling off of him, a thick rivulet of jizz running out of her
swollen pussy and down her leg.
Lying next to her father on the couch, she was writhing and panting, her little butt twitching with
excitement.
"Well, honey," he grinned, gently pinching one of her hard little tits, "did you enjoy Daddy's big cock?"
"Jesus, yes," she giggled, rising to a sitting position, her twat dripping cum all over the sofa. "That was
super."
"God, honey," laughed her mother who was spread out under Randy, watching the show. "That was just
fantastic."
Anita hadn't even been aware that her husband and Jenny were fucking until a few minutes ago when
Randy had shot his load into her before she'd had a chance to climax. Filled with frustration as the
handsome newscaster collapsed on top of her with his cock still spurting, Anita had opened her eyes and
had seen Drew fucking his cock into their little daughter for the first time. Under other circumstances, she
would probably have been furious, but in her wild state of excitation, she found the sight extremely
erotic. On the verge of coming when Randy prematurely ejaculated, followed by the thrilling sight of
watching her little daughter being fucked, had made Anita hotter than she'd ever been in her life.
"God," she sobbed, crawling out from under Randy's exhausted body. "I need a fuck. Shit, I wish one of
you bastards had a hard-on."
"Rex does," she heard Paula's voice from the open door where she'd just entered the room with him.
"Oh, Rex!" cried Anita, crawling across the room toward the couple.
"Please fuck me, Rex! Christ, how I need a big hot cock in my cunt."
"Go ahead and fuck her," giggled Paula. "I'm gonna ball with Daddy as soon as I can suck him hard
again."
"And I want Randy to screw me," laughed little Jenny, dropping to the floor on her knees, stuffing his
wet limp prick into her mouth.
Seeing that everyone was well occupied, Babs hurried down the hall, looking for Wayne. Smiling to
herself, she thought of all the cunts that would be stuffed with all these cocks tonight. There was no
doubt in her mind that this was going to be the greatest party the station had ever given.
The End